PDA

View Full Version : PackerRat Fantasy Football 2016-17

pbmax
06-08-2016, 09:38 AM
This is your June reminder that there will be PackerRat Fantasy Football this year.

Same rules as last year and we are aiming for 3 Divisions (30 teams). I think we figured out how to give public access to each League while maintaining Rat-only membership so we can watch all the Division races.

So who will be your Jordan Reed? Your Jarvis Landry? (my Ted Thompson mid round gems)

Will you drop Devonta Freeman in Week 1 to help Joemailman? Will you over draft Demaryius Thomas? (my Jim Schwartz roster management plus Ted's 1st round jinx)

Important Dates:

Sunday, September 4th, 2016
Default draft date will be Sunday before season opens (Sept 8th) in the evening. Divisions will be able to change it, but this will be the default so people can plan ahead. If you want, I will email a calendar invite from Yahoo!

This is also the date we hope to know whether Tom Brady's lawsuit will continue and he can avoid the suspension. If this news breaks late enough like last year, I plan to draft him in the third round again.

Wednesday, July 1st, 2016
Another reminder during the worst football month of the year. Team/GM signups will start on this date.

Monday, August 1st, 2016
Divisions will be created, final post looking for teams and GMs.

Monday, August 8th, 2016
Teams will be assigned to Divisions.

Official GM signups plus a reminder about scoring will be in the Fantasy Sports forum. If you are reading this, you have access to it. Click Forum tab in upper left of this page, the click Fantasy Sports link in list of forums. First time Rats are welcome, so sign up now and beat the rush. But please be certain you can commit to managing your team all season. It runs through January now.

You can also just jump to it: http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?28934-Official-Rules-and-Debating-Society-for-PackerRats-Fantasy-Football-2016

pbmax
06-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Mad, Zool, Whiskey, can someone sticky this for June?

Thanks.

woodbuck27
06-20-2016, 07:49 AM
I can't wait for the next Pro Pickem sign up announcement. I'll be back east when that happens.

Please Packerrats get involved. esoxx and I need more competition.

Where are all you NFL experts? What have you really got? Show me !! :-)

pbmax
07-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Can we unstick this one? Want to sticky the sign up thread and not cause confusion.