PDA

View Full Version : Packers promote Sullivan and hire Charlie Peprah in scouting dept.

Patler
06-17-2016, 08:46 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/383324531.html

Sullivan the new director of college scouting.
Peprah getting started as a scouting assistant.

Patler
06-21-2016, 09:04 AM
I had to re-educate myself about Peprah, as I knew he had an interesting past, but couldn't remember why.

Peprah's grandfather was the military ruling leader of Ghana for several years in the '70s, following a coup d'etat, until a revolution and his execution in the late '70s.

Peprah is a bright guy, with a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in financial planning.

Fritz
06-22-2016, 11:45 AM
I wonder why it's the backups who usually make better coaches, scouts, GM's and all.

Joemailman
06-22-2016, 03:58 PM
I wonder why it's the backups who usually make better coaches, scouts, GM's and all.

Guys who spend time on the bench have more of an opportunity to observe what coaches do than the guys who are on the field. Also, lesser talented guys have to rely more on fundamentals and technique than the really talented guys. I've always thought Mark Tauscher would make a good offensive line coach because Tauscher was a guy who had to rely on technique and leverage to get the job done.

Fritz
06-22-2016, 04:20 PM
Guys who spend time on the bench have more of an opportunity to observe what coaches do than the guys who are on the field. Also, lesser talented guys have to rely more on fundamentals and technique than the really talented guys. I've always thought Mark Tauscher would make a good offensive line coach because Tauscher was a guy who had to rely on technique and leverage to get the job done.

This means I would be a great sex coach.

Carolina_Packer
06-22-2016, 04:58 PM

You can certainly try your hand at it.

Fritz
06-22-2016, 07:41 PM
You can certainly try your hand at it.

You put your right hand in, you take your right hand out, you put your right hand in, and you shake it all about.

That's what it's all about.

Hey, I am pretty good!

Joemailman
06-22-2016, 08:28 PM

Seems Bretsky could use a coach.

Bretsky
06-22-2016, 11:39 PM
Seems Bretsky could use a coach.

YES....I'll take Jenny Finch and a few others like her !!!!!