PDA

View Full Version : THE CHIEF THING

Radagast
08-31-2016, 03:51 PM
With much happening over the past few days, we should not overlook that GB will play KC Sept. 1st (Thursday night ) . Both teams will be looking toward making their final cuts as they each try to sharpen their weapons for the Regular season .

IMO, each team will want to carry the momentum of a Victory over and into the Regular Season. The Chiefs will field a good player selection as will the Packers. This game may end with one of the Field Goal Kickers in the final seconds .

Go Pack GO !
:glug:

Joemailman
08-31-2016, 04:14 PM
Momentum from a preseason game doesn't mean shit to teams like the Packers and Chiefs. It might mean something to teams like the Browns or Bucs.

Upnorth
08-31-2016, 04:47 PM
pbmax, DO NOT USE YOUR POWERS ON THIS GAME!!!! Alex Smith isnt worth it and has had a tough enough career after being drafted 23 slots prior to Arod. Please show some decency.

Radagast
08-31-2016, 04:55 PM
Call it Momentum, Good Karma , or that Kool-Aid feeling , but feeling good about oneself is a proven ally of Winners. I'd like to see the 2016 Packers enter the Regular Season with the pride that goes with a Winner .

Go Pack GO ! Dammit !

pbmax
08-31-2016, 05:51 PM
I am getting nothing here. But the AFC South, HOLY COW!

Joemailman
08-31-2016, 05:56 PM
Call it Momentum, Good Karma , or that Kool-Aid feeling , but feeling good about oneself is a proven ally of Winners. I'd like to see the 2016 Packers enter the Regular Season with the pride that goes with a Winner .

Go Pack GO ! Dammit !

If thetsuffer no significant injuries Thursday night, they're a winner.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-01-2016, 01:00 AM
If thetsuffer no significant injuries Thursday night, they're a winner.

Well said.

Game's gonna be dull. But I will tune in anyway to watch the new punter punt. He's ripped and looks like a saftey.

Pugger
09-01-2016, 08:20 AM
I think KC is going to be one of the better teams this season. They have a legit chance to win their division.

swede
09-01-2016, 08:35 AM
I did some research a while back and found that there was a statistically nil relationship between pre-season wins and losses and regular season performance. About the only interesting and notable connection was the perfect pre-season record of the 0-16 Lions in 2008.

I hope we find a way to lose with style in order to avoid looking like we meant to win instead of evaluate talent.