PDA

View Full Version : NFL Shortcuts

Anti-Polar Bear
09-13-2016, 11:21 AM
WTF? It looks like ATT/DirecTV has gotten rid of the awesome NFL shortcuts. I can't find it to record it anymore. Does anyone still have access to this feature?

The Sunday Tix is the only reason I am still paying tons of my hard-earned, burger-flipping, minimum wage bucks for DirecTV. And the NFL Shortcut feature is the only reason I renewed my Sunday Tix subscription.

After each Packer win (only after a win), I like to wake up in the dead of the night, grab a Miller Lite and watch EVERY play of the Pack's recent victory in 30 minutes. Afterward, were I not banned here, I would compose a thorough "Pimps & Hoes" thread and post it before going back to bed.

Some of us are still playing a shitload of money for DirecTV/NFL Sunday Ticket, and they're now ripping us off by ceasing NFL Shortcuts. Fucking pigs!

Maxie the Taxi
09-13-2016, 11:23 AM
^^^Do you know Sunday Ticket also eliminated Red Zone from the package. Now you got to pay extra for it. F*****g pigs!

Anti-Polar Bear
09-13-2016, 11:41 AM
^^^Do you know Sunday Ticket also eliminated Red Zone from the package. Now you got to pay extra for it. F*****g pigs!

Dang, didn't realize Redzone is also gone. :-x

texaspackerbacker
09-13-2016, 12:04 PM
I have Redzone on mine - channel 704 I think it was. I had that on my second TV all game while I watched the Packers on the big screen.

Maxie the Taxi
09-13-2016, 12:47 PM
I have Redzone on mine - channel 704 I think it was. I had that on my second TV all game while I watched the Packers on the big screen.Me too. But it won't appear next week or any time thereafter. It was a "free trial" offer to entice you to pay extra for the service. hahahahahaha

red
09-13-2016, 01:07 PM
I have Redzone on mine - channel 704 I think it was. I had that on my second TV all game while I watched the Packers on the big screen.

yeah, that was a free trial for week one of everybody

Maxie the Taxi
09-13-2016, 01:57 PM
yeah, that was a free trial for week one of everybodyLast year it was "free", i.e., a part of the regular package. So this year it's a spin-off profit center.

I suppose there is going to come a point where I just get fed up and tell the NFL to stick it.