PDA

View Full Version : Pimps & Hoes - Queens, Part 1

Anti-Polar Bear
09-19-2016, 02:57 AM
Hoes (Duds):

Great Arm of Butte - Inaccurate. Indecisive. Fumbled the rock more times in this game than Don Majkowski did in his entire NFL career - And the "Majik Man" was infamous for his fumbling, as well as his mallet. Get ya shit together already, Twelve!

LaToya Adams - Dropped a bunch of tough catches, but he still has to catch 'em. He's a fuckin' receiver, for fuck's sake! This guy can't catch. Amen. Packers would be better off moving Adams to saftey.

LaMary Randall - Diggs dug a hole in that new Metrosexual Dome and buried Randall alive. Randall's performance was a disgrace to corners all over the world in the present, in the past, in the future, in 2D, in 3D, in 4D, in 5D and even in 6D. It was so disgraceful, I actually wished for a moment that I was never a shutdown corner in high school. PI on that pivotal 3rd down play was unwarranted, though. That was a textbook pass "defensed" (I know that to be true b/c I was a shutdown corner in high school, and I shut down Darren Charles in a game).

OL - Bak and Bulaga were Minnesota's bitches. Tretter lost penetration far too often. Lang was a flag a-waiting to happen. Taylor? This guy actually played fair.

Burnett - Awful yet again in coverage. Tackled terribly. The D actually played better after Burnett got KOed. Happy to see my dawg, K-Brice, get some snaps.

Pimps (Studs):

Daniels - Instrumental against the run. Drew unnecessary roughness for being crazy after a play.

vince
09-19-2016, 06:16 AM
Bakh and Bulaga each had one play they need back, and Lang had a big holding call that killed a drive but I didn't think the line was a major problem.

Clayish
09-19-2016, 07:21 AM
You should change your account name to "Shutdown Corner"

Rutnstrut
09-19-2016, 09:41 AM
Do you make any posts without referring to your glory days at "Polk High"?

Anti-Polar Bear
09-19-2016, 12:32 PM
You should change your account name to "Shutdown Corner"

I'd like to change my rat nickname to that. "Senior Rat", wtf? No longer a young stud and having lost most of my hippie hair, I am growing old but I ain't that old.

Time betrays you once you hit 30. :(

Anti-Polar Bear
09-19-2016, 12:39 PM
Do you make any posts without referring to your glory days at "Polk High"?

Never.

At practice my coaches were like, "Tank, we're a Pistol Force defense. Play the freakin' D!" And I'm like, "Yo coach, screw that. Ima shutdown corner. Just put me on an island against the foe's #1 receiver and lemme do my thing!"

Nutz woulda loved to coach me.

Maxie the Taxi
09-19-2016, 12:41 PM
I shut down once at 3 AM on the corner of N. 60th St. and Capitol Drive. Does that make me a shutdown corner too?

Anti-Polar Bear
09-19-2016, 12:43 PM
I shut down once at 3 AM on the corner of N. 60th St. and Capitol Drive. Does that make me a shutdown corner too?

lol

run pMc
09-19-2016, 07:30 PM
LaToya Adams - Dropped a bunch of tough catches, but he still has to catch 'em. He's a fuckin' receiver, for fuck's sake! This guy can't catch. Amen. Packers would be better off moving Adams to saftey.

Jordy had a bad drop last night IIRC.

MadtownPacker
09-19-2016, 08:54 PM
I'd like to change my rat nickname to that. "Senior Rat", wtf? No longer a young stud and having lost most of my hippie hair, I am growing old but I ain't that old.

Time betrays you once you hit 30. :(Dumbass that is like in a job title. Guess you wouldn't know. What do you want your rat name to be then?

Maxie the Taxi
09-19-2016, 08:57 PM
Dumbass that is like in a job title. Guess you wouldn't know. What do you want your rat name to be then?Let me guess... "Shutdown Corner?"

KYPack
09-20-2016, 08:04 AM
"Annoying Lying Fanboy Goof"

would be appropriate.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-20-2016, 11:39 AM
Dumbass that is like in a job title. Guess you wouldn't know. What do you want your rat name to be then?

"Shutdown Corner" would do, or what Kentucky suggested. :)

Patler
09-20-2016, 11:53 AM
How about:

"Living In The Past Rat".

Carolina_Packer
09-20-2016, 11:59 AM

Dr. Jack Kevorkian was a shutdown coroner.

Zool
09-20-2016, 12:05 PM
What do you want your rat name to be then?

Shitburger Rat

Anti-Polar Bear
09-20-2016, 12:22 PM
How about:

"Living In The Past Rat".

You outta be the "Refuse to Concede Defeat Even When Debunked" Rat. :)

Maxie the Taxi
09-20-2016, 03:11 PM
Dr. Jack Kevorkian was a shutdown coroner.:lol:

Harlan Huckleby
09-20-2016, 03:15 PM
What do you want your rat name to be then?

I want to be Tibbs. Mister Tibbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JilnQUU7Rs

KYPack
09-20-2016, 03:29 PM
You outta be the "Refuse to Concede Defeat Even When Debunked" Rat. :)

I've never seen you debunk anybody, let alone Patler.

This goes here, bc I know Mad will look...

Quote On

The National Football League and its teams will celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with a series of special events during Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15-October 15).

The theme of this year’s Hispanic Heritage Month recognition is “Feel the Orgullo.” In Spanish, the word “orgullo” means pride. Latino players, fans, and coaches have a strong sense of pride not only in their culture but in their team and the NFL. During Hispanic Heritage Month, the NFL and its 32 teams will amplify the rich history, heritage and tradition of Latinos, and honor the positive impact they have had on the game and country.

Quote off

Go to the site, I never knew that "Packer" en espanol was 'Empacador'.

Maxie the Taxi
09-20-2016, 03:44 PM
I want to be Tibbs. Mister Tibbs.I want to be El-Duderino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oLE0GUtOWs