PDA

View Full Version : Vikings are losing the war of attrition

Tony Oday
09-21-2016, 12:19 PM
AP likely done for the season
Bridgewater done for the season
Kalil Likely done for the season

They lose Diggs it would literally be the top guy at the most important positions on the offense.

Zool
09-21-2016, 12:25 PM
Kalil might be addition by subtraction.

wist43
09-21-2016, 12:26 PM
Yeah, and they still beat us - what does that tell you??

Tony Oday
09-21-2016, 12:27 PM
They had AP in the lineup and we sold out to stop him. I think Bradford is better than Bridgewater. They will be in trouble with a shaky O Line and Bradfords history of getting banged up.

gbgary
09-21-2016, 01:45 PM
Kalil might be addition by subtraction.

definitely the case with bradford/bridgewater. bradford's less mobile but has ALWAYS been a good passer...as we were reminded.

pbmax
09-21-2016, 03:52 PM

The offense is stuck in 2nd gear.

Upnorth
09-21-2016, 04:47 PM

That year to date we have one of the best run defenses in the league...:-)

Also Bradford is an upgrade to the Minnesota passing game. Randalls has to become better. Our safety's are awesome. We need better run blocking and mcarthy/arod need to get on the same page.

Maxie the Taxi
09-21-2016, 05:31 PM
Vikes just signed Ronnie Hillman. He's got the rep of a fumbler, but when he's in there he adds another dimension, especially on 3rd down. I had hoped the Packers would take a look at him.

Anyone know how the C. J. Spiller tryout came out?

HarveyWallbangers
09-21-2016, 07:17 PM
Vikes just signed Ronnie Hillman. He's got the rep of a fumbler, but when he's in there he adds another dimension, especially on 3rd down. I had hoped the Packers would take a look at him.

Anyone know how the C. J. Spiller tryout came out?

McKinnon is better than Hillman. I think Hillman was signed for depth. They'll rotate him behind McKinnon. McKinnon has a ton of potential. Asiata will be the short yardage RB. Their OL is not very good though. Kalil was probably a below average starter since his first or second year, but he apparently was the best they had.

MadtownPacker
09-21-2016, 07:58 PM
Fuck Bradford!

But he was slinging that shit last Sunday. He seemed to be getting the balls out quicker than Harlan Huckleby in a park restroom. Like everyone says, can he survive the season? Watch this be the year the football gods allow it just to fuck with us.

scharpcheddar
09-22-2016, 04:39 AM
the Vikings will be fine.
The Pack need to do something about their sorry state.

scharpcheddar
09-22-2016, 04:40 AM

yep

King Friday
09-22-2016, 08:57 AM

That we didn't kick a field goal when we should have.

Harlan Huckleby
09-22-2016, 09:58 AM
That we didn't kick a field goal when we should have.

Given the game conditions and flow, I can't think of a worse game time decision by a Packer head coach. Can you? Maybe that second down quick kick by Curly Lambeau.

Maxie the Taxi
09-22-2016, 10:09 AM
Given the game conditions and flow, I can't think of a worse game time decision by a Packer head coach. Can you? Maybe that second down quick kick by Curly Lambeau.You don't know what you're talking about. The Racine Tornadoes had a hell of a defense that year.

hoosier
09-22-2016, 10:12 AM
Given the game conditions and flow, I can't think of a worse game time decision by a Packer head coach. Can you? Maybe that second down quick kick by Curly Lambeau.

4th and 26, Sherman overruling Donatell's blitz call in favor of a passive quarters defense. That was worse because the flow so strongly favored bringing pressure against a harried McNabb .