PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 other games

Rastak
10-02-2016, 02:48 PM
Wow, the Panthers just scored and the QB acted like a professional football player. Good job Cam. Oh wait, no wonder. That dildo was in the locker room.

yetisnowman
10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
John Kuhn just caught a TD pass from Drew Brees

yetisnowman
10-02-2016, 05:27 PM
And now Kuhn with a rushing TD.

channtheman
10-02-2016, 07:02 PM
Kuhn with another rushing TD. Quite the implosion by the Chargers. 2 consecutive offensive plays, 2 consecutive fumbles (first one being by beloved Melvin Gordon). Quite a way to lose a game you were almost guaranteed to win being up 2 possessions with 7-ish minutes left.

yetisnowman
10-02-2016, 07:29 PM
^^^^and the chargers fumbled last week on a potential game winning drive

King Friday
10-02-2016, 08:32 PM
The Raiders almost fumbled the game away too...let the Ravens score twice in about 20 seconds before Oakland scored at the end to win it.

Guiness
10-02-2016, 08:34 PM
Can someone tell me why teams keep returning kickoffs from out of the endzone?

I don't think I've seen one returned from the endzone come out further than the 25.

King Friday
10-02-2016, 09:16 PM
While I know surprises happen every year, this year seems to be one of the most unlikely I can remember in awhile...at least to this point in the season. I'm not sure what is the biggest surprise at this point...the Eagles...the Falcons...the Panthers...the Vikings...the RAMS???

texaspackerbacker
10-03-2016, 03:17 AM
How 'bout those Cowboys? I'll be there in a couple of weeks to see my first Packer game in decades, and I'm starting to worry the Packers could actually lose to them.

Cheesehead Craig
10-03-2016, 07:58 AM
While I know surprises happen every year, this year seems to be one of the most unlikely I can remember in awhile...at least to this point in the season. I'm not sure what is the biggest surprise at this point...the Eagles...the Falcons...the Panthers...the Vikings...the RAMS???

Positive - Iggles. Given what a mess they were under Kelly the turnaround is very surprising.

Negative - Panthers. Defense isn't the same and the offense ain't even close to what it was last year. Cam's going back to the QB he was pre-2015 when this level of play was the norm for him.

pbmax
10-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Draft Recapitulation:

Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell 23m23 minutes ago
Stephone Anthony played one defensive snap for the Saints yesterday.

ThunderDan
10-03-2016, 07:32 PM
Kick return to the 40 from out of the end zone.

Cheesehead Craig
10-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Game over. The MN pass rush is in Eli's head and he wants no part of it.

pittstang5
10-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Every time I want/need the Giants to win, they suck up the joint.

Now, I hope everyone realizes the Giants Wrs are going to have a field day next week against the Pack.

beveaux1
10-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Viking defense is for real.

Pugger
10-03-2016, 08:51 PM
Every time I want/need the Giants to win, they suck up the joint.

Now, I hope everyone realizes the Giants Wrs are going to have a field day next week against the Pack.

Yes, we are probably screwed.

BZnDallas
10-03-2016, 09:13 PM
How 'bout those Cowboys? I'll be there in a couple of weeks to see my first Packer game in decades, and I'm starting to worry the Packers could actually lose to them.

Cowboys will definitely win the game in Lambeau. I know bc I'll also be attending this game. I've lost every game at Lambeau except my first. My first and only win was a Sunday niter in December vs Ras's Vikings. It was 'balls frozen to the metal bleacher' cold. I believe it was 11° at kickoff and dropped to 7° in the second half. GB was down in the 4th quarter. Classic Favre come from behind victory with a few minutes remaining. Everything you'd want from your first experience.

Haven't seen a win at Lambeau since. Been a handful of times, couple Bare games, 1 on Christmas, a Chief game that went to OT, and the Vikings again I think when they returned the favor. Anyway, that's how I know the Cowboys will win in a couple weeks. Sorry Rats Fam.

Pugger
10-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Cowboys will definitely win the game in Lambeau. I know bc I'll also be attending this game. I've lost every game at Lambeau except my first. My first and only win was a Sunday niter in December vs Ras's Vikings. It was 'balls frozen to the metal bleacher' cold. I believe it was 11° at kickoff and dropped to 7° in the second half. GB was down in the 4th quarter. Classic Favre come from behind victory with a few minutes remaining. Everything you'd want from your first experience.

Haven't seen a win at Lambeau since. Been a handful of times, couple Bare games, 1 on Christmas, a Chief game that went to OT, and the Vikings again I think when they returned the favor. Anyway, that's how I know the Cowboys will win in a couple weeks. Sorry Rats Fam.

Don't worry. The girls aren't the only team who will beat us at Lambeau this year. :-(

pbmax
10-03-2016, 09:36 PM

Chin up BZ! If you saw Holmgren et al. beat his nemesis Denny Green, you'll be rewarded again soon.

Personally I am 2-1, but that playoff loss was hard to take.

BZnDallas
10-03-2016, 09:56 PM
I'm happy this game is in October. I've done my time in the 'cold' games. Just remembered my other loss, it was introducing my now wife to Lambeau for the Steelers Christmas game 2 years ago or so. Hoping for not freezing, ya just never know.

Rastak
10-03-2016, 10:45 PM
I'm happy this game is in October. I've done my time in the 'cold' games. Just remembered my other loss, it was introducing my now wife to Lambeau for the Steelers Christmas game 2 years ago or so. Hoping for not freezing, ya just never know.

I went to a game as a kid at Met stadium, was pretty cold.

A few years back, I watched the Vikings-Bears at Soldier field and I spent the entire game trying to stay alive. It was FUCKING COLD. Beers would freeze in minutes.

No thanks.

ThunderDan
10-04-2016, 03:43 PM
After week 3, a lot of people were singing the NE Pats praises. This week without turnovers and excellent special teams play, they get shut out at home with the same 3rd string QB by Buffalo.

King Friday
10-04-2016, 04:36 PM
After week 3, a lot of people were singing the NE Pats praises. This week without turnovers and excellent special teams play, they get shut out at home with the same 3rd string QB by Buffalo.

Divisional games are a bitch.