Week 6

Sam Bradford bye week
Brian Hoyer vs. Jacksonville
Matt Stafford vs. Los Angeles
Aaron Rodgers vs. Dallas

ThunderDan
10-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Aaron Rodgers 87.7 :huh: (19th overall)

And the crazy thing is that is still better than Favre's lifetime passer rating.

King Friday
10-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Not shocking. QBs with better ratings than Rodgers at this point?

Kirk Cousins
Cody Kessler
Tyrod Taylor

Aaron Rodgers is playing like hot garbage right now.

RashanGary
10-10-2016, 08:49 PM
Rodgers playing poorly. Holds ball. Plays scared.

Only thing he does really well is step up in the pocket to help his tackles and then he moves well. Not throwing well or attacking.

gbgary
10-11-2016, 12:07 PM
And the crazy thing is that is still better than Favre's lifetime passer rating.

ha!

gbgary
10-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Rodgers playing poorly. Holds ball. Plays scared.

Only thing he does really well is step up in the pocket to help his tackles and then he moves well. Not throwing well or attacking.

i'd say playing average, holding the ball (which isn't hurting anything really), not scared (if that were true he'd be bailing out of plays early etc). jordy's coming along nicely (his endurance isn't what it needs to be). not sure what edger bennett's changed since he's taken over as OC but as time passes, and guys progress, it'll get better.

Pugger
10-11-2016, 12:31 PM

Don't tell Tank...

Pugger
10-11-2016, 12:32 PM
i'd say playing average, holding the ball (which isn't hurting anything really), not scared (if that were true he'd be bailing out of plays early etc). jordy's coming along nicely (his endurance isn't what it needs to be). not sure what edger bennett's changed since he's taken over as OC but as time passes, and guys progress, it'll get better.

I wonder if Jordy subconsciously doesn't trust that knee yet...

gbgary
10-11-2016, 12:35 PM
I wonder if Jordy subconsciously doesn't trust that knee yet...

people with acl's in the past almost always say it's the second year when everything is 100% both mentally and physically.