PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong about Nick Perry!

RashanGary
10-14-2016, 09:58 AM
Didn't like the pick. Thought he was a one trick pony and a player who just didn't have the change of direction or athleticism to play linebacker. So far, he's our best player on defense and looks like he's going to inherit Peppers 10m+ contract next year.

Spriggs is the next one who I hope shuts me up!

pbmax
10-14-2016, 11:12 AM
I am really hoping for Spriggs/Murphy to pan out in their second year.

Perry just needs to stay healthy. Someone had a GIF after the Giants game where Perry just laid hands on their tackle and knocked him backward two steps. The tackle was expecting speed but got run over.

Patler
10-14-2016, 11:40 AM
Remember his hit on Luck his rookie year? He got a roughing penalty for his helmet getting into Luck's chest, but Perry tossed away a blocker like a rag doll, and got to Luck in a blur. Almost like a sprint from his stance, with only a slight hesitation to dispose of the blocker.

Clayish
10-14-2016, 12:54 PM
He's finally healthy. Guy is playing like a beast this season.

smuggler
10-14-2016, 02:26 PM
What a year to stay healthy. If only our passing game could get right, we'd be a real threat to take the Lombardi!

hoosier
10-14-2016, 03:00 PM
I am really hoping for Spriggs/Murphy to pan out in their second year.

Perry just needs to stay healthy. Someone had a GIF after the Giants game where Perry just laid hands on their tackle and knocked him backward two steps. The tackle was expecting speed but got run over.

I thought we agreed that you weren't allowed to speak of the H topic.

RashanGary
10-14-2016, 03:12 PM
What a year to stay healthy. If only our passing game could get right, we'd be a real threat to take the Lombardi!

Shields gets healthy and ar pulls his head out of his ass and we're as good as anyone. IF!

pbmax
10-14-2016, 04:46 PM
I thought we agreed that you weren't allowed to speak of the H topic.

Fair point. But I think Bradford broke the streak.