PDA

View Full Version : The APB

KYPack
10-18-2016, 10:06 PM
In a recent post, the APB(Tank) violated all kinds of Forum decorum with a truly bullshit post.

To Wit...

Quote on

Despite all we've been through here at Packerrats, Nutz still refuse to tell me his real name. What he doesn't know is that I am pretty good at deductive reasoning. After some deductions, I've come to the conclusion that Nutz's real name is DELETED. ALSO DELETED. Sent him a friend request about 3 years ago. Fucker still hasn't accepted my friendship. Apparently, Nutz uped the privacy setting of his facebook page a bit. I can't follow his interesting life.

Quote off

This Forum was founded bc some posters on JSO were doing this kinda shit to our posters. So, after a few missteps, PR came to be. Posters private information is their own and nobody comes on here to have this kind of reveal done on their personal stuff.

Now the APB is already banned multiple times. He sneaks back in and is "good" for a brief time and then starts screwing up again.

Simply enforce the ban on this noxious little toad.

If ya please.

Rastak
10-18-2016, 10:13 PM
In a recent post, the APB(Tank) violated all kinds of Forum decorum with a truly bullshit post.

To Wit...

Quote on

Despite all we've been through here at Packerrats, Nutz still refuse to tell me his real name. What he doesn't know is that I am pretty good at deductive reasoning. After some deductions, I've come to the conclusion that Nutz's real name is DELETED. ALSO DELETED. Sent him a friend request about 3 years ago. Fucker still hasn't accepted my friendship. Apparently, Nutz uped the privacy setting of his facebook page a bit. I can't follow his interesting life.

Quote off

This Forum was founded bc some posters on JSO were doing this kinda shit to our posters. So, after a few missteps, PR came to be. Posters private information is their own and nobody comes on here to have this kind of reveal done on their personal stuff.

Now the APB is already banned multiple times. He sneaks back in and is "good" for a brief time and then starts screwing up again.

Simply enforce the ban on this noxious little toad.

If ya please.

Not to tell you your business Mad but he's right. That was some shit there and unprovoked.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-18-2016, 10:20 PM
Do u guys know who Peter Griffin is? It was a joke. Every time i read nutz funny posts they remind me of Peter Griffin. And Al Bundy.

I don't know nutz real name. I certainly would not post it if i did.

Rutnstrut
10-18-2016, 10:54 PM
Guys, I read it as a joke also. Especially when he said Peter Griffin. Don't get me wrong, I would just as soon see APB banned. But not for the reasons being stated in this thread.

George Cumby
10-18-2016, 10:57 PM
Guys, I read it as a joke also. Especially when he said Peter Griffin. Don't get me wrong, I would just as soon see APB banned. But not for the reasons being stated in this thread.

Agreed. For one thing, his posts are REALLY boring.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-19-2016, 12:29 AM
Agreed. For one thing, his posts are REALLY boring.

You can always put me on your ingore list. i dont have tony oday on my ingore list but that doesnt stop me from ingoring his posts. :)

Why am i getting defensive? Cos tis the best forum to post. I tried some other sites during my exile. They're boring. Lol

Anti-Polar Bear
10-19-2016, 12:36 AM
Btw joke aside, reading between the line of the original post, i was a) trying to get nutz outta hibernation to start posting again, and b) warn yall that if ur on fb your privacy pretty much is fucked.

The latter. Some are ingorant about that fact. Others simply dont care as they enjoy broadcasting their daily lives to the world.

Come back Nutz. And rand. And woody!

Infamous
10-19-2016, 07:02 AM
This Forum was founded bc some posters on JSO were doing this kinda shit to our posters.

BEST POSTING ERA EVER!! i still miss those good ol' days at JSO and still not really sure what happened. I kinda think it was knee-jerk to break up the crew. had a lot of off-topic yet refreshing discussions while pursuing my doctorate and lusting after deanna favre

Infamous
10-19-2016, 07:03 AM
what ever happened to the ladies from that era? MJ Ziggy, 007 etc?

red
10-19-2016, 07:43 AM
Yeah, peter griffin is the dad from the show family guy.

I took it as a joke

Unless his real name is peter griffin, then that's a huge problem

Zool
10-19-2016, 08:38 AM
As trolling and ignorant as Tank is, this one does not warrant a ban. Him using up oxygen on the earth does IMO, but that's Mad's call.

Harlan Huckleby
10-19-2016, 12:06 PM
The case for banishing Tank is well established and has been repeated repeatedly and very often.

But now we have a new complication. KY has created a trolling thread in the football forum because he didn't know that Peter Griffin is a cartoon character. A serious breech of the official, as yet unpublished rule book.

I think we should make a lemon out of this repulsive pissade concoction. I propose that if the new RB, Knuth Kdavis, gains less than 50 yards thursday night, Tank is banned forever and ever for a while. If he gains more than 50, KY pays the ultimate price of his packerrats life.

If Kdavis scores a TD, a pardon is granted to both parties.

Whatever happens tomorrow, we get a win of some sort.

Cheesehead Craig
10-19-2016, 12:32 PM
The case for banishing Tank is well established and has been repeated repeatedly and very often.

But now we have a new complication. KY has created a trolling thread in the football forum because he didn't know that Peter Griffin is a cartoon character. A serious breech of the official, as yet unpublished rule book.

I think we should make a lemon out of this repulsive pissade concoction. I propose that if the new RB, Knuth Kdavis, gains less than 50 yards thursday night, Tank is banned forever and ever for a while. If he gains more than 50, KY pays the ultimate price of his packerrats life.

Whatever happens tomorrow, we get a win of some sort.

Bring back the swimsuit competition!

channtheman
10-19-2016, 12:57 PM
Nutz real name everyone is Homer Simpson!

channtheman
10-19-2016, 12:59 PM
And here's a picture of him https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-06/5/10/campaign_images/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane01/are-you-more-like-homer-simpson-or-peter-griffin--2-3962-1465136795-3_dblbig.jpg

hoosier
10-19-2016, 01:20 PM
What APB did is nothing. I have secret audio of Nutz yucking it up with the Donald. It is not hard to tell which one is Nutz: he's the savant who knows presidential qualifications when he sees them.
http://digg.com/video/peter-trump-family-guy-bus

Maxie the Taxi
10-19-2016, 01:38 PM

Whatever happens tomorrow, we get a win of some sort.You have evaded the most important issue: If Knife Navis does all of the above, is he eligible for the Barney Fucknoggle Award? I ask because the said Mr. Navis is a four year vet who is rather well known in the NFL community.

[I'm taking pre-emptive measures to avoid a nasty disagreement after the fact, in case you're wondering.]

MadtownPacker
10-19-2016, 03:06 PM

Whatever happens tomorrow, we get a win of some sort.It's that way or we have them shoot it out at high noon.

What's you say KY? Feel like gambling?

KYPack
10-19-2016, 04:17 PM
Well Mad, fuck no.

I will never "cave to intolerance".

Especially if the intolerant one is a scumbag like Harlan.

Much love to MTP and PR.
Davis hosed me several times when I had him on my fantasy team. I'm gonna stake PR on his ass? No fucking way.

My beef with Tank is long term and well known. He's been tossed off the Forum many times for any number of sins. Being a not safe for workplace shithead with his potty mouth. Being a liar, posting phony shit to emphasize his various points. Trashing threads. Somebody has a good discussion of a point on football & here comes shit for brains talking about Sherman or Favre, there goes the thread. And on & on. He gets tossed, then come slinking back in under many phony names. Which is actually the only humor I've found with that little Dillweed.

My favorite nom de plume Tank used was "Legand of the Pack", in a weak attempt to get back in here after he was banned. He was unable to spell Legend properly. He's had many phony names and got back in here, only to be run again.

Firstly, several have ID'ed Tank's major sins as a poster. He's boring (Sherman, Favre) all the time. He ain't funny, which he thinks is his major claim to fame.

But there are now new foibles which characterized his latest run as a poster.

1. Racist shit. His post which is now semi-famous (Infamous?) about facebook. He posts about the founder being Jewish. Not once, but several times. Ya know, Jew, the Jew, etc, etc. He also has been posting about Micah Hyde being White. I dunno about you, but that's some low rent shit that you just don't say about a brother. Go to one of them Neo Nazi sites, but leave here.

2. His "Facebook" post included his words about trying to find Nutz's real name etc. When I read that I got electric. This piece of shit is bring to out Nutz's info? NFW. Yep, I'm not up on my cartoon characters, but that is some creepy shit. I think he really does that stuff.

He's boring, unfunny. & a pain in the ass, enforce the many bans that are already on the fool.

Harlan Huckleby
10-19-2016, 05:36 PM
I will never "cave to intolerance".

Especially if the intolerant one is a scumbag like Harlan.

You've full on got a screw loose.

George Cumby
10-19-2016, 08:07 PM
You can always put me on your ingore list. i dont have tony oday on my ingore list but that doesnt stop me from ingoring his posts. :)

Why am i getting defensive? Cos tis the best forum to post. I tried some other sites during my exile. They're boring. Lol

Hell, I never put Woodbuck or any of these other fucktards on 'ignore'. Even that fat piece of shit TPB. If I wouldn't put that pedophile on 'ignore', why would you merit any more effort?

But as batshit fucking crazy as Woody was, you know what he was and you aren't? Entertaining.

KYPack
10-19-2016, 10:01 PM
You've full on got a screw loose.

Maybe this will give you a full turn on the old Phillips screwdriver and tighten things up for you.

Last year, Tank snuck back in here and started a full on ration of his bullshit.

I posted that Tank was screwing (there's that concept again) up the forum and we should enforce the already in place ban on Tank.

You came up out of the swamp and strongly suggested that I should be banned for some bullshit reasons.

You urged that KY be banned because you would never "cave to intolerance".

Well everybody thought that was total bullshit and Tank got run out of the forum.

A few months later, you announced you were leaving the Forum (BC we were intolerant? Harlan was intolerant? who knows?) and you split & stopped posting for a bit.

This year the same scenario goes down and HH's first reaction is to launch a post suggesting my banishment. It won't work this time, just like it failed the last time.

You tried to put the old loose screw in my back again.
Remember Harlan?

I do.

So yeah, I have you in the scumbag column

Not as low as Tank, but your scumbaggidness is apparent to all.

But don't you ever cave to intolerance, Big Boy.

That would be beneath even your low standard.

Harlan Huckleby
10-19-2016, 11:00 PM
A few months later, you announced you were leaving the Forum
Really? Or is that just in your head?

You've given this a lot of thought. A lot of thought.

This year the same scenario goes down and HH's first reaction is to launch a post suggesting my banishment. It won't work this time, just like it failed the last time.
I've never wanted anybody banished. I mention your eligibility for banishment to illustrate the absurdity of your obsession - you yourself break rules constantly. You make political comments in the football forum, and engage in obsessive trolling of someone you dislike.

Not as low as Tank, but your scumbaggidness is apparent to all.
All? Maybe to all the voices in your head.

I find your obsession over Tank to be strange. I give neither you nor Tank hardly a second thought. I doubt many people in the forum consider me to be a scumbag, although I have inspired some snarls here and there. Perhaps a scumbag poll is in order.

wootah
10-20-2016, 03:26 AM
It's bears week, guys.

http://cdn.pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Mean-Girls-GIF-I-Wish-I-Could-Bake-A-Cake-Full-Of-Rainbows-and-Smiles.gif

Anti-Polar Bear
10-20-2016, 07:42 AM
I give...Tank hardly a second thought.

Dang, that's cold, cold, Blue Dog. I've known you since we met at a Wu-Tang Clan concert in 2005. Thought you were my bro. Thought you had my back.

To quote Tex, "Hahahahahaha."

KYPack
10-20-2016, 08:39 AM
In ten years of posting, I've never once made a political comment. Harlan is screwed up in his mind. He's got me confused with somebody else

But, I'm done.

Not gonna make a Woody - Rand deal out of this.

That's too boring & it's Bear day.

RashanGary
10-20-2016, 09:24 AM
Don't feed the trolls!!!

3irty1
10-20-2016, 10:20 AM
I have no opinion on APB's fate but I do think its out of bounds to dump shade on KY. His grievance is as legit as any other. He's not running a witch hunt here, APB is a known witch. If accusations are going to be leveled at KY to indicate some kind of equivalence, put up the proof. My bet is the record on KY shows nothing but years of measured posting in good faith.

Harlan Huckleby
10-20-2016, 10:39 AM
In ten years of posting, I've never once made a political comment. Harlan is screwed up in his mind. He's got me confused with somebody else

Must have been somebody else leading the "deplorables" bandwagon. I don't give a damn about your Trump campaigning, but all such references should be OK too.

Harlan Huckleby
10-20-2016, 10:48 AM
I have no opinion on APB's fate but I do think its out of bounds to dump shade on KY. His grievance is as legit as any other. He's not running a witch hunt here, APB is a known witch. If accusations are going to be leveled at KY to indicate some kind of equivalence, put up the proof. My bet is the record on KY shows nothing but years of measured posting in good faith.

The poor good fellow. He starts a thread in the Packer forum accusing another member of revealing personal information about Peter Griffin. Rather than just laugh at this nonsense, you call this behavior a "legitimate grievance.". You have no opinion about tank's fate except to say he is a permanent witch.

I truly don't dislike KY beyond his Tank witch hunt. And yes it is an endless obsession. He deserves the shade he casts upon himself with this endless trolling. BTW, why was this stupid thread not moved like other such threads?

PS. If you don't like Tank or me or anybody else, I don't mind you saying so. It is probably good to let people know they are annoying. I prefer to ignore people who annoy me.

Harlan Huckleby
10-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Dang, that's cold, cold, Blue Dog. I've known you since we met at a Wu-Tang Clan concert in 2005. Thought you were my bro. Thought you had my back.

To quote Tex, "Hahahahahaha."

I find Tank funny sometimes. His football commentary is up to the high standards of packerrats. I get that his more extended hallucinations are a pain in the ass to many.

I would have no trouble going on a camping trip with either KY or Tank. Inviting both might be the best fun.

3irty1
10-20-2016, 11:32 AM
The poor good fellow. He starts a thread in the Packer forum accusing another member of revealing personal information about Peter Griffin. Rather than just laugh at this nonsense, you call this behavior a "legitimate grievance.". You have no opinion about tank's fate except to say he is a permanent witch.

I truly don't dislike KY beyond his Tank witch hunt. And yes it is an endless obsession. He deserves the shade he casts upon himself with this endless trolling. BTW, why was this stupid thread not moved like other such threads?

PS. If you don't like Tank or me or anybody else, I don't mind you saying so. It is probably good to let people know they are annoying. I prefer to ignore people who annoy me.

The humorous Peter Griffin mistake notwithstanding, any new evidence isn't relevant because a new ban isn't relevant. The question isn't whether to ban him or not, its to pardon him or not. He's already banned and KY made it clear he is asking for the existing ban(s) to be enforced. This is a legitimate grievance supported by forum rules and can not honestly be described as trolling. The only reason Tank is posting now is a sort of unofficial, self-served, pseudo probation born of his creating a new account.

I am indifferent as to whether Tank is pardoned or not. And as unpopular of an opinion as it might be I like you although I think you're being unfair to KY for what's effectively expediting a decision on Tank's most recent incarnation.

George Cumby
10-20-2016, 11:48 AM
If there's a problem here, it isn't KY.

Maxie the Taxi
10-20-2016, 11:59 AM
S'mores anyone?

Harlan Huckleby
10-20-2016, 11:59 AM
This is a legitimate grievance supported by forum rules and can not honestly be described as trolling.

"forum rules" - heee heee heee. The only rules are the rush of chemicals in Madtown's head on any given day. There aren't any consistently enforced rules.

Tank's crime is that he annoys some people. IT's that simple. I've broken the "rules" many times, including having two accounts once, but Mad laughs it off because I am a sufficiently entertaining ant in his ant farm. Tank was not banned because of rules, he isn't allowed to post here now because of rules. He gets banned when Madtown feels like it is best to please the people raising pitchforks. KY has been ragging on Tank for three years running. If there were actual rules, uniformly enforced, then the "just legalities" argument would be true. This is a pissing contest, and some people have a strong and endless flow, despite aging prostates.

3irty1
10-20-2016, 12:46 PM
"forum rules" - heee heee heee. The only rules are the rush of chemicals in Madtown's head on any given day. There aren't any consistently enforced rules.

Tank's crime is that he annoys some people. IT's that simple. I've broken the "rules" many times, including having two accounts once, but Mad laughs it off because I am a sufficiently entertaining ant in his ant farm. Tank was not banned because of rules, he isn't allowed to post here now because of rules. He gets banned when Madtown feels like it is best to please the people raising pitchforks. KY has been ragging on Tank for three years running. If there were actual rules, uniformly enforced, then the "just legalities" argument would be true. This is a pissing contest, and some people have a strong and endless flow, despite aging prostates.

Given your account of the management system here its even more understandable for KY to "raise pitchfork" in pursuit of Tank's exile as that is the justice system.

In my experience enforcement of the rules has been remarkably consistent if graded on a curve with other forums. Mad's a hands off dictator for the most part but bans are always prefaced with a logical progression of warning shots and reserved for only the most egregious offenders. His laziness is in phase with the natural ebb and flow of the forum such that we rarely endure multiple cancers at a time. Should we all start agreeing with each other he'll show mercy and unleash a plague of the forgiven on us lest the pot grow stagnant.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-20-2016, 01:11 PM
The only reason Tank is posting now is a sort of unofficial, self-served, pseudo probation born of his creating a new account.

This is actually my original Packerrats account. Join date: 2006.

I am a man, so I will admit I made mutiple accounts way back in, I think, 2007. That's why this account got banned in the first place. Had I not forgotten the password to this account and knew Mad reinstated it, I woulda used this one all along in my Napoleon Bonapartic returns. Was going through some old emails a while ago; found an old email I sent to myself, which contained confidential info 'bout this account.

Pretty sure Mad allowed a couple of other exiled posters to return.

As for Kentucky and his crusade against me, it's mostly one-sided. I don't know what his problem with me is, but I don't have a problem with him. If we ever attended a Packer game together, at his expense o/c, and he bitch-slapped me, I'd be more than happy turning the other cheek.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-20-2016, 01:15 PM

Well said.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-20-2016, 01:29 PM
Btw, as the "Purveyor of Sarcasm" (Tex's words), I wanna apologize if I ever annoyed anyone. :)

Edit: I like satire more than sarcasm.

RashanGary
10-20-2016, 02:58 PM
Good posters with reputations of authenticity and goodwill like KY can do something like this and people, for the most part will trust him and know it's coming from a good spot. Others with bad reputations can't.

HHs criticism is off base imo. He's always defended troublemakers, which i greatly appreciated when I was one :) I'd say give tank chances because look how much I've grown in 10 years, but he's the exact same person from 10 years ago. So I understand kys complaint.

Harlan Huckleby
10-20-2016, 03:31 PM
Good posters with reputations of authenticity and goodwill

Tank is authentic and of good will. He is here to play in his way. Many people don't like his humor and style; he likes to poke with a stick. It's really as simple as that. Comparisons with Woody are spot on. Plenty of people were irritated by his style; pogroms and complaints against him ensued over the years.

I like a stew of personalities that include the oddballs. But I sincerely don't blame people who hate to find anchovies on their pizza or rocky mountain oysters in their stew. I wish they would air their complaints but stop short of launching movements.

Carolina_Packer
10-20-2016, 03:45 PM

But, I'm done.

Not gonna make a Woody - Rand deal out of this.

That's too boring & it's Bear day.

Did Woody and Rand announce they were leaving the forum?

KYPack
10-20-2016, 05:58 PM
Good posters with reputations of authenticity and goodwill like KY can do something like this and people, for the most part will trust him and know it's coming from a good spot. Others with bad reputations can't.

HHs criticism is off base imo. He's always defended troublemakers, which i greatly appreciated when I was one :) I'd say give tank chances because look how much I've grown in 10 years, but he's the exact same person from 10 years ago. So I understand kys complaint.

Justin is a prime example of what I'm talkin' about. When he was a kid, he was one wild mustang. He'd come on here and post some outrageous shit. We'd yell at him and he'd say, "sorry kids
I had too much war juice last night". He posted, watched the games, and grew as a poster. Now I read his posts because I learn some football from him. That's the way it's supposed to work. the young guys can grow and teach the old codgers.

Tank is still like some fan boy infant. You can't trust much he says. Many of his posts are exaggerations, lies, or some weak joke that nobody gets.

The HH comments are on the mark. That's our boy.

George Cumby
10-20-2016, 07:10 PM
Did Woody and Rand announce they were leaving the forum?

I was wondering that myself.

MadtownPacker
10-20-2016, 07:41 PM
First off fuck all y'all. As for this thread, KY just did what we have been missing, start a fight thread.

Tank - Find a way to make KY change his mind. Now if you want to ban anyone it really should be Harlan. He is the the root of all evil.

KYPack
10-20-2016, 07:49 PM
First off fuck all y'all. As for this thread, KY just did what we have been missing, start a fight thread.

Tank - Find a way to make KY change his mind. Now if you want to ban anyone it really should be Harlan. He is the the root of all evil.

True dat.

George Cumby
10-20-2016, 08:48 PM

You just like watching us duke it out, don't you?

:-)

Harlan Huckleby
10-20-2016, 10:38 PM
His favorite sport after cock fighting.

Fritz
10-21-2016, 06:37 AM
His favorite sport after cock fighting.

I thought this WAS cock fighting.

George Cumby
10-21-2016, 09:32 AM
Rat fighting.

Zool
10-21-2016, 11:12 AM
We've lost quite a few really good posters over the years because of trolls and that's the one thing that bothers me here. If Tank were to pull this brand of trolling to people IRL, he would have a permanent room at the local women's shelter. There are scant amount of rules here and he's managed to break both of them and be pardoned multiple times. If KY came to me today and said he's leaving if Tank stays......not a tough call.

Harlan is a constant pot stirrer. If Tank is cancer, HH is herpes. Annoying but you can live with it.

Guiness
10-21-2016, 11:18 AM
We've lost quite a few really good posters over the years because of trolls and that's the one thing that bothers me here. If Tank were to pull this brand of trolling to people IRL, he would have a permanent room at the local women's shelter. There are scant amount of rules here and he's managed to break both of them and be pardoned multiple times. If KY came to me today and said he's leaving if Tank stays......not a tough call.

Harlan is a constant pot stirrer. If Tank is cancer, HH is herpes. Annoying but you can live with it.

lol, why did I just think of Eddie Murphy in delirious, and think Harlan was like luggage, that shit is around forever!

Harlan Huckleby
10-21-2016, 11:22 AM
pot stirrer

I didn't create this ridiculous thread. I just debunked a bs accusation. KY is the only pot stirrer here. There is not one and only one acceptable point of view. You can't bring yourself to face the clear fact that KY has been a man child for three years - whining and trolling Tank because he doesn't like him. You call Tank a "troll" for no other reason than you don't like his bizarre style. There is nothing more to this artificial controversy than people who can not tolerate someone who is too different. Like KY you claim victim status because of your own childish inability to ignore someone who annoys you. It is not hard to refrain from reading posts from somebody you find tedious.

Zool
10-21-2016, 11:25 AM
I didn't create this ridiculous thread. I just debunked a bs accusation. KY is the only pot stirrer here. There is not one and only one acceptable point of view. You can't bring yourself to face the clear fact that KY has been a man child for three years - whining and trolling Tank because he doesn't like him. You call Tank a "troll" for no other reason than you don't like his bizarre style. There is nothing more to this artificial controversy than people who can not tolerate someone who is too different. Like KY you claim victim status because of your own childish inability to ignore someone who annoys you. It is not hard to refrain from reading posts from somebody you find tedious.

If you think Tank isn't specifically trolling most/all threads, you are as senile as I think you are.

Harlan Huckleby
10-21-2016, 11:34 AM
If you think Tank isn't specifically trolling most/all threads, you are as senile as I think you are.

He is naturally annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x525Tk7KpI

If you see him as "trolling", well, that's your choice. But it is not difficult to simply ignore him if you have that reaction.

Zool
10-21-2016, 12:06 PM
He is naturally annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x525Tk7KpI

If you see him as "trolling", well, that's your choice. But it is not difficult to simply ignore him if you have that reaction.

Senile it is! Thanks for the clarification.

gbgary
10-21-2016, 12:45 PM

lol

RashanGary
10-21-2016, 01:39 PM

LMFAO!

George Cumby
10-21-2016, 07:13 PM

Don't play the victim, 'Headshot'.

Joemailman
10-21-2016, 07:20 PM
I think this thread would be happier in the Romper Room.

KYPack
10-21-2016, 09:47 PM
You might be right, Joe.

Harlan, your defense of Tank was about as successful as Ed Donatell's D on 4th and 26.

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2016, 09:28 AM
You might be right, Joe.

Harlan, your defense of Tank was about as successful as Ed Donatell's D on 4th and 26.

I do not have the power to make intolerant people decent. Zool stated the situation clearly:if you don't want Tank to be here, that is reason enough to ban him.

Zool
10-22-2016, 09:31 AM
I do not have the power to make intolerant people decent. Zool stated the situation clearly:if you don't want Tank to be here, that is reason enough to ban him.

Actually genius, his previous ban was enough to ban him. That's KYs point, but you don't have much else going on so you're here arguing for the sake of arguing. Pretty typical actually. I'm assuming your annual thread about never coming back here again looms?

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2016, 09:36 AM
If KY came to me today and said he's leaving if Tank stays......not a tough call.

This said it all. Intolerance rules.

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2016, 09:40 AM
Actually genius, his previous ban was enough to ban him. That's KYs point

What baloney. If this is about rules, why wasn't this ridiculous thread moved? There are no rules, other than selectively applied excuses.

KY can post about politics, or start a thread demanding justice for the outing of a cartoon character, and that is accepted.C certain other people break the "rules" and they are condemned.

Zool
10-22-2016, 09:49 AM
What baloney. If this is about rules, why wasn't this ridiculous thread moved? There are no rules, other than selectively applied excuses.

KY can post about politics, or start a thread demanding justice for the outing of a cartoon character, and that is accepted.C certain other people break the "rules" and they are condemned.

It's hard being you isn't it? When with the persecution end?

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2016, 09:57 AM
It's hard being you isn't it? When with the persecution end?

Nice try.

KYPack
10-22-2016, 11:53 AM

This is a lie. I have never made a political post in this football forum.

Next move for Harlan will be his "Joan of Arc" speech on intolerance or some shit. Then he will announce he's leaving the forum "forever".

We got your rap down, HH.

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2016, 12:00 PM
This is a lie. I have never made a political post in this football forum.

Yes you have, liar. I pointed it out.

Next move for Harlan will be his "Joan of Arc" speech on intolerance or some shit.

Your demand that another poster be banned because you are too childish to simply ignore his posts is rank intolerance. Requires no Joan of Arc speech, pointing out petty intolerance is simple and direct. Your foolishness is clear and obvious.

Then he will announce he's leaving the forum "forever".

You and Zool keep repeating this lie. I made such a thread in past year as a joke. And I did leave the forum 4 years ago. I regularly stop posting here for long stretches

It is true that if Tank is banned because you demand it I would not post here.

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2016, 12:05 PM
KY, you can be a complete ass with this tank mania. But I like you, I understand why you are popular here. Why not just be a bigger man and just ignore Tank's posts?

Anti-Polar Bear
10-22-2016, 01:05 PM
Tank is authentic and of good will. He is here to play in his way. Many people don't like his humor and style; he likes to poke with a stick. It's really as simple as that. Comparisons with Woody are spot on. Plenty of people were irritated by his style; pogroms and complaints against him ensued over the years.

I like a stew of personalities that include the oddballs. But I sincerely don't blame people who hate to find anchovies on their pizza or rocky mountain oysters in their stew. I wish they would air their complaints but stop short of launching movements.

Thanks for the kind words, Harlan. :)

Wish I was more like Woody; this thread would be 50 pages long already -hahaha. Woody never backs down from fighting the good fight - not even in cyberspace. Sometimes I think Rand posts shit just get a rise outta Woody. Rather than ignore the post or set it aside, the 'Buck comes a-chargin' at Rand like the Raging Bull. Woodbuck would make a great leader.

As for me, at least in cyberspace, if someone "annoys" me, I ignore them. Not hard. Simply don't read any post by that "annoying" rat. Ignorance is bliss, she said.

We have a merciful ruler here in Madtown. Not gonna name names, but pretty sure some other original posters have been exiled only to return later after they have chilled.

Edit: Btw, Wallbanger and Bretsky are starting to annoy me with their ignorance of my posts. :whaa:

Teamcheez1
10-22-2016, 01:16 PM
I don't have any issues with APB. Robust conversation only helps this forum.

Too many PC snowflakes in the world anyway.