PDA

View Full Version : PRO-BOWL VOTING OPEN

Radagast
10-25-2016, 04:38 AM
Yes, the Pro-Bowl voting has already begun. I've already voted on NFL.com , and will vote a few more times this season.

Green Bay does not have a DE on the ballot. Kenny Clark and his 10 tackles is not to be found on the ballot.

After I voted, it struck me how weak GB's players compared with the rest of the league. Let us hope this trend does not directly transfer to the playing fields .

GoPackGo !

Pugger
10-25-2016, 07:47 AM
Not even Mike Daniels? Man, the Pro-Bowl is a joke. I won't bother voting tbh.

gbgary
10-25-2016, 10:05 AM
of all on the Packers roster id think the only ones worthy of pb consideration are perry, bach...and daniels perhaps.

Radagast
10-25-2016, 12:02 PM
of all on the Packers roster id think the only ones worthy of pb consideration are perry, bach...and daniels perhaps.

Worthy is a judgement call. I gave GB's LB Martinez (a rookie) a vote so that his confidence level could enjoy even a small boost . I don't see him as a pro-bowler, but he will know that he received some votes and it could help him as this season wears on .

I also find that seeing the #'s on the individual players provides an insight on the league that is unique to itself. I've learned about some players that have quietly earned PB status with hard work and personal effort. Their #s prove their case.

Radagast
10-29-2016, 03:29 AM
The Center position on the Offensive Line of the Pro-Bowl is not an easy choice to make . I'm therefor asking this forum to post opinions on who are the best Centers now playing in the NFL. I'll look forward to reading your incite full insights.

pbmax
10-29-2016, 01:20 PM
Travis Frederick and JC Tretter.

Smidgeon
10-29-2016, 07:26 PM

Is Tretter playing that well?

pbmax
10-29-2016, 09:45 PM
Is Tretter playing that well?

He's doing well. But that is enough for me to vote for Packers :)

Honestly, I am not sure how he measures up to the rest of the League.

RashanGary
10-29-2016, 09:47 PM
Bahk, tretter, Lang, Bulaga could all be considered.
Perry, Daniels, Burnett could be considered.

We haven't had the best start to the season. Nobody has to make it. Let's hope we pick it up.

Bretsky
10-29-2016, 11:00 PM

I would secon Frederick; not sure there is a better Center in the NFL right now. Not sure Tretter belongs yet. All of our OL have been decent but I'm no sure any deserve Pro Bowl Votes.

Daniels does
Matthews does

Radagast
10-30-2016, 06:24 AM
Daniels - pro-bowler
Matthews - not this season (but he may get in because of his National Comercials, not his numbers.)
Rodgers - not having his best season, but that could change - pro-bowler based upon past seasons .

Yes, we do post about the Packers here, but this thread is about ALL of the NFL's players.

:glug:

TravisWilliams23
10-30-2016, 08:07 AM
Do they list kickers on that site? If so, Crosby gets a vote from me. Perry and Daniels on D. The rest of the team just doesn't give us any reason to click their names for recognition. Sad.

Radagast
10-30-2016, 08:16 AM
Do they list kickers on that site? If so, Crosby gets a vote from me. Perry and Daniels on D. The rest of the team just doesn't give us any reason to click their names for recognition. Sad.

Yes, go to NFL.com and scroll down the page to open your Pro-Bowl Ballot .

Vote early and Vote Often !

:glug: