Mason Crosby
Errant Rodgers
Pass rush
M3
TT
Phil Simms

Anti-Polar Bear
11-06-2016, 06:50 PM
How the fuck is Clinton-Dix a stud? Two gimme picks and choking in the clutch don't make one a pimp.

esoxx
11-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Two interceptions and a sack cannot be ignored.

He's no Michael Huff.

And that's a good thing::lol:

Rutnstrut
11-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Stud- esoxx for naming the thread properly and not some dumbass thing like pimps and hoes.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Two interceptions and a sack cannot be ignored.

He's no Michael Huff.

And that's a good thing::lol:

Fucker still choked in the clutch.

In the clutch, fucking game on the line, you get a free shot at the QB, make the fucking sack!

esoxx
11-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Studs: Haha Clinton-Dix

Duds: Kick return coverage
Mason Crosby
Errant Rodgers
Pass rush
M3
TT
Phil Simms

Forgot to mention a huge dud in initial list: Jeff Janis. My god, catch the fucking ball! You're in the NFL dude, act like it!!!

Joemailman
11-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Stud: Squirrel.

texaspackerbacker
11-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Forgot to mention a huge dud in initial list: Jeff Janis. My god, catch the fucking ball! You're in the NFL dude, act like it!!!

I've been one of Janis' biggest supporters, but in addition to the dropped pass, I think he was the main culprit in the two long kickoff returns.

Ted Thompson tops the list, though. He has gotten by on Aaron Rodgers' superior performance level for a long time and has failed miserably to maximize building a team around him. Rodgers was not without blame, but clearly his receivers were just plain not good enough to win battles in man coverage - and that is on the GM, that and general weakness at just about every position you can name.

Harlan Huckleby
11-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Montgomery had some good runs.

I thought Ryan was agressive against the run.

Davis continues to make some bad decisions as a returner, but he is more effective than all the other options. The skinny dude handles both punts and KOs. He deserves a participation ribbon. He'll be a stud someday.

mmmdk
11-07-2016, 08:08 AM

LOL! Man, thank you for this - you made my day! :-)

Pugger
11-07-2016, 08:54 AM
I've been one of Janis' biggest supporters, but in addition to the dropped pass, I think he was the main culprit in the two long kickoff returns.

Ted Thompson tops the list, though. He has gotten by on Aaron Rodgers' superior performance level for a long time and has failed miserably to maximize building a team around him. Rodgers was not without blame, but clearly his receivers were just plain not good enough to win battles in man coverage - and that is on the GM, that and general weakness at just about every position you can name.

I don't think we have bad receivers but these guys have been having problems getting open since Seattle showed the league how to defend our passing game a while ago now. Hey Mikey! If your scheme isn't fooling anyone perhaps you should try a different approach? If we can all see it from our living rooms why can't YOU??

Freak Out
11-07-2016, 08:57 AM

They need to insert Davis in rather than Janis in certain game situations.

Pugger
11-07-2016, 08:57 AM
Montgomery had some good runs.

I thought Ryan was agressive against the run.

Davis continues to make some bad decisions as a returner, but he is more effective than all the other options. The skinny dude handles both punts and KOs. He deserves a participation ribbon. He'll be a stud someday.

If you're gonna feature Monty as your RB, treat him like one! Handing it off to him only 7 times is a joke. If he is effective keep feeding him the damn ball. Mike did this same crap with Lacy too. He gives lip service to running the ball but if it isn't yielding big plays he abandons quick. He is one of those coaches who is infatuated with the big play and it has rubbed off on AR.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-07-2016, 11:49 AM

Davis took a knee with 11 seconds left in the 2nd quarter, as if Fat Mac was gonna let the Great Arm of Butte gunsling it from the 25 for at least a field goal, 11 seconds and all. Take a chance and return the kick!

CaptainKickass
11-08-2016, 02:55 PM

Are The Green Bay Packers 0 and 2 when The Squirrel makes an appearance?

http://dailysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/iconicon-1-500x232.jpg

esoxx
11-08-2016, 03:32 PM
He's the new black cat.

woodbuck27
11-08-2016, 06:09 PM
How the fuck is Clinton-Dix a stud? Two gimme picks and choking in the clutch don't make one a pimp.

If Dix makes that second Blitz Sack work and given the result of his near missed tackle; the games result may well have been a Packer 'W'.