PDA

View Full Version : Bob McGinn Angered Delanie Walker

pbmax
11-14-2016, 11:14 AM
http://www.espn.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/20984/angered-by-scouting-report-delanie-walker-made-packers-pay

“When TE Delanie Walker is considered the No. 1 receiver, a team is thin at wide receiver,” the preview in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel wrote. “’They’re lacking in skill on the perimeter,’ one scout said. ‘It’s maybe by design. They put their money up front and with the running backs. ... Walker is a former wide receiver that has had a really good career. He gets consistent separation if you cover him with a linebacker.’”

“Sometimes you’ve got to bully,” Walker said. “I was a little upset. I read an article that was out there that was saying me, Kendall Wright and Rishard Matthews were trash and that we only had DeMarco Murray and Marcus Mariota.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2016/11/12/game-preview-predictions-packers-vs-titans/93513480/

Patler
11-14-2016, 12:10 PM
As a head coach, I'm not sure I would want my players paying much attention to what hometown sportswriters write, let alone those following opponents teams. But, if that is what motivates players today, maybe we could raise money for subscriptions to Detroit, Minneapolis, Chicago, Seattle, Washington, Philadelphia and Houston newspapers for each player.

Anyone know how to use GoFundMe?

pbmax
11-14-2016, 12:19 PM
As a head coach, I'm not sure I would want my players paying much attention to what hometown sportswriters write, let alone those following opponents teams. But, if that is what motivates players today, maybe we could raise money for subscriptions to Detroit, Minneapolis, Chicago, Seattle, Washington, Philadelphia and Houston newspapers for each player.

Anyone know how to use GoFundMe?

I doubt he reads Bob regularly. Maybe he does.

But I'd bet one of the coaches likes to leave motivation messages with his troops.

Patler
11-14-2016, 12:21 PM
I doubt he reads Bob regularly. Maybe he does.

But I'd bet one of the coaches likes to leave motivation messages with his troops.

So, we need to buy subscriptions only for the coaches?

woodbuck27
11-14-2016, 12:44 PM
We need to acknowledge what happened:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016111307/2016/REG10/packers@titans#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000 000738989&tab=recap

Marcus Mariota, Titans light up Packers in statement win.

The Titans TE Delanie Walker performed very well Vs the Packers in 'a Titan walkover':

Delanie Walker had 9 receptions for 124 yards ( a 13.8 yard average) and 1 TD.

pbmax
11-14-2016, 01:29 PM

Much more efficient.

Cheesehead Craig
11-14-2016, 02:22 PM
Maybe the player's lockers can have a video screen in them that constantly updates on what the opposing media is writing about them that week.

MadtownPacker
11-14-2016, 03:20 PM
Maybe the video screen can show all the plays they got smoked on.

Patler
11-14-2016, 03:22 PM
Maybe the video screen can show all the plays they got smoked on.

Good lord, how long do you expect them to sit in front of their screens??

pbmax
11-14-2016, 04:17 PM
They should just show the blooper reel of Goodson tackles.

#shoulder biter!!

Rutnstrut
11-14-2016, 04:32 PM

Wouldn't matter who you got them for or what was written. This team has had plenty to be motivated for before and failed.

MadtownPacker
11-14-2016, 07:49 PM
Good lord, how long do you expect them to sit in front of their screens??True, might have to run the clips in fast mode.