PDA

View Full Version : Raves!

Partial
09-06-2006, 12:07 PM
Here's a good one, The weather is beautiful outside and with the new school year among us, all the girls are looking to attract the single guys, so the vast majority are all dolled up and looking sexy. While I am a taken man, it sure is nice to notice the few girls there are around here for a change. Within a few weeks, it will be manville again as the temperature starts to cool. When it warms up in April again, expect to see a similiar post! Oh how I enjoy window shopping!!!

Partial
09-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Badger Football! Oh how I do love a great autumn morning starting off with a few brews out on the front porch, while enjoying the distant sound of the UW Band marching up and down the streets of madison putting on mini-concerts for all the residents. As game day nears, there is nothing like making your way up Breese terrace to a do a 3-story beer bong showing off your Fuck 'em Bucky shirt for all to see, decked out in your red and white face paint completing the ensemble. Then once the game starts and the Badgers begin dominating, fueling the team with outragoeus chants and cheers and the type of energy that can only be felt at Camp Randall stadium. Man, there is nothing like it. I cannot wait for the first big ten game!! It is a few weeks a way still, but I am already in the getting jacked up process. I am beyond stoked!!

Partial
09-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Vault Zero! Vault is an excellent soda that is an incredible value. While all the other sodas cost 1.25 on campus, Vault runs 79 cents. This is incredibly convient for people like me who carry around lose change or a few small bills. In addition to the price, it is delicious. It is very, very good for a diet soda. Excellent flavor, and gives you a nice burst of energy for a sustained period of time when you haven't had anything to eat. The one downside for me is it needs to be consumed around noon or earlier or it keeps me up when it comes time to wind down and go to sleep.

BlueBrewer
09-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Today is the 6th of September, on the 9th I will be attending a Brewers game at Miller Park for the first time. We have a bus ride w/beer tailgating food w/beer, a ticket to the game, ahotel stay and a bus ride home for $95.00. tHE ONLY DOWNFALL IS THAT Roger Clemons pitches on the 10th, oh well I guess I will settle for SHeets vs. Oswalt.

Partial
09-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Today is the 6th of September, on the 9th I will be attending a Brewers game at Miller Park for the first time. We have a bus ride w/beer tailgating food w/beer, a ticket to the game, ahotel stay and a bus ride home for $95.00. tHE ONLY DOWNFALL IS THAT Roger Clemons pitches on the 10th, oh well I guess I will settle for SHeets vs. Oswalt.

'atta boy. Off to class for the P-Man, see ya guys. It's been a good hour!

BallHawk
09-07-2006, 09:24 PM

Are you a poster on JSO?

Badgepack
09-08-2006, 11:17 AM
What you can get buying a desktop computer for $1000.

I'm thinking Alienware, maybe Gateway.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Zool
09-08-2006, 12:29 PM
What you can get buying a desktop computer for $1000.

I'm thinking Alienware, maybe Gateway.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.You could go order parts and build yourself a heck of a machine for $1000.

Badgepack
09-08-2006, 12:47 PM
I thought about that,

Too lazy and not enough confidence to do so.

Plus, you can buy a heck of a machine for a grand.

Deputy Nutz
09-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Here's a good one, The weather is beautiful outside and with the new school year among us, all the girls are looking to attract the single guys, so the vast majority are all dolled up and looking sexy. While I am a taken man, it sure is nice to notice the few girls there are around here for a change. Within a few weeks, it will be manville again as the temperature starts to cool. When it warms up in April again, expect to see a similiar post! Oh how I enjoy window shopping!!!

I know what college you go to, and this might be stretch to claim the are "looking sexy".

Partial
09-08-2006, 04:55 PM

I know what college you go to, and this might be stretch to claim the are "looking sexy".

I am tellin' ya, there is a two week period at the start of the year, then another when skirt weather hits where you actually see girls on campus. Otherwise it's all dudes.

the_idle_threat
09-08-2006, 10:32 PM

Maybe my standards are low or something, but it doesn't take much for a college-age chick in reasonable shape to look attractive. A pulse is definitely necessary, though. I'm not one of these guys (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0906061grave1.html).

the_idle_threat
09-08-2006, 10:39 PM

I listened to this game tonight, and hoped you all were having a good time.
You saw the essence of the Brewers tonight: Good starting pitching (when healthy), anemic offense, and relief pitching that is just good enough to keep the game close while losing it. Frustrating team. But if you're at the park, especially for the first time ... who cares? There's plenty of beer and brats and sausage racing and other distractions to make the game a fun experience. It only really starts to hurt if you go all the time or have season tickets and the novelty of those distractions wears off. At least, that's my take on it. I hope that was your experience as well.

BlueBrewer
09-12-2006, 10:36 AM

Are you a poster on JSO?

I used to be, I have not posted there in months.

Partial
04-23-2007, 12:07 PM
I love the weight room and girls. I don't know why the do it, but for some reason almost all girls in the weight room wear thongs when they exercise. I don't understand it but it certainly qualifies as a rave. BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY!!!!!!!

retailguy
04-23-2007, 12:09 PM
I love the weight room and girls. I don't know why the do it, but for some reason almost all girls in the weight room wear thongs when they exercise. I don't understand it but it certainly qualifies as a rave. BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY!!!!!!!

Your girlfriend must be in Kansas or something... Cripes, pay for something! Get that hormone level under control...

On a related note, How can a "thong" be comfortable? Ladies? OR, is it just to get all of us men to stare at you, so you can bitch that we're all staring at you? Inquiring minds want to know.... :P

MJZiggy
04-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Not a chance I'm answering that, RG, until someone gets a hold of himself...

retailguy
04-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Not a chance I'm answering that, RG, until someone gets a hold of himself...

Cripes. I'll be old and dead before THAT hormone calms down... 8-)

MJZiggy
06-12-2007, 05:35 PM
I got carded on Saturday...(I think that qualifies)

Joemailman
06-12-2007, 06:22 PM
I got carded on Saturday...(I think that qualifies)

Just the opposite happened to me last week. I stopped at Culver's in Rhinelander for lunch, and they gave me the senior discount. :huh:

MJZiggy
06-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Ouch!!! Sorry to hear that, old man!!

Joemailman
06-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Thank you for the heartfelt sympathy. For the record, I don't qualify for AARP until next year. Was it ethical for me to accept the discount knowing I did not qualify for it? Was it wise for me to say nothing, or should I have let them know in no uncertain terms that I am not a senior citizen? Can I prevent this from happening in the future by listening to my Ipod as I place my order? One thing is for sure, I am not going Grecian Formula.

MJZiggy
06-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Yes. Yes. Depends on your ego. Probably and I'd say that's likely a good thing. 8-)

BallHawk
06-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Was it ethical for me to accept the discount knowing I did not qualify for it? Was it wise for me to say nothing, or should I have let them know in no uncertain terms that I am not a senior citizen?.

You should of told them that you were 42 and offended that they mistook you for a senior citizen. Tell them that you work for the USPS and that the reason you look old is because you are out in the middle of winter, in below zero temperatures, delivering their movies from Netflix.

You should end up getting a free meal. 8-)

Scott Campbell
06-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Depends on your ego.

Depends???

Was that by accident, or a play on words?