15 - Chicago Bears (3-13)
16 - San Francisco 49ers (2-14)
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Wild Card Games

Detroit at Seattle
New York Giants at Green Bay

King Friday
01-02-2017, 09:11 AM
Certainly a year where the 6 best teams in the conference definitively moved on in my opinion. I suppose you could argue that Tampa was roughly equivalent to Detroit in terms of team strength. However, Tampa was very mediocre the first half of the season and did not quite do enough down the stretch to complete the recovery.

Joemailman
01-02-2017, 09:16 AM
I think all the playoff teams but Detroit have a legit chance at the Super Bowl. Detroit played the Giants, Cowboys and Packers the last 3 weeks, and showed they weren't up to the task.

Pugger
01-02-2017, 10:55 AM
They have one tall task coming up in Seattle.

Joemailman
01-02-2017, 11:00 AM
They have one tall task coming up in Seattle.

Seattle isn't playing really well but the Lions were only 3-5 on the road this year.

pbmax
01-02-2017, 11:13 AM
They can rush the passer and Seahawks have a miserable O line. I hope to see them do some damage.

Carolina_Packer
01-02-2017, 11:17 AM
If Detroit can steal one on the road and take Seattle out of the playoff picture, I don't see Detroit going into Dallas and winning. If Seattle wins at home, they would have to go to Atlanta, and if their D can hold down the mighty Falcons offense and Wilson can manufacture any offense, that would put Seattle in the NFC championship game where you don't want them. That's if they can get their D to play at previous playoff levels. Should they win, Detroit would have confidence going into Dallas, but I don't give them a puncher's chance.

The Packers need some good news on the health front of their DB's and they need to generate more of a pass rush against the Giants to help the banged-up secondary.