PDA

View Full Version : Hail Mary D

texaspackerbacker
01-03-2017, 01:29 PM
I've been meaning to mention this since even before the play that got us last week. I really wish they would put Julius Peppers back there in the end zone when the other team needs a hail Mary. 6'7 and basketball skills should prevent our guys being beaten by height anyway.

If any of you guys know people inside the organization, please get them that suggestion.

Maxie the Taxi
01-03-2017, 01:51 PM
I've been meaning to mention this since even before the play that got us last week. I really wish they would put Julius Peppers back there in the end zone when the other team needs a hail Mary. 6'7 and basketball skills should prevent our guys being beaten by height anyway.

If any of you guys know people inside the organization, please get them that suggestion.Me and Stubby are roomies. I'll get right on it.

Patler
01-03-2017, 02:28 PM

If any of you guys know people inside the organization, please get them that suggestion.

I've seen teams do that with WRs for a critical Hail Mary. In fact, didn't Detroit have Calvin Johnson in the game for the last throw last year? or was it a WR in for the other Hail Mary?
This one was yet a one score Hail Mary, so staying with normal D guys makes some sense.