PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rodgers For The 2016 Season NFL MVP.

woodbuck27
01-07-2017, 09:01 AM
http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-player-feature/article-1/QB-Aaron-Rodgers-leadership-goes-well-beyond-words/98c6e453-58dc-40b4-8af4-346c7cc6ae7f?campaign=email_170106

QB Aaron Rodgers' leadership goes well beyond words

Posted Jan 5, 2017

Wes Hodkiewicz packers.com staff writer @WesHod

Comment woodbuck27:

I have been an NFL and Packer fan for going on 6 decades and I have NOT seen an NFL player perform any more steller than Aaron Rodgers has over the last six games of this season. He has just brought it week after week and without any doubt I feel he is now the most dominant player in the NFL.

His ability to lead a team on and off the field is exceptional. His ability to extend plays makes the Packer Offence a huge impact on the outcome of any game.

More and more I am hearing the so called experts on the NFL Network talk about Aaron Rodgers and NFL MVP this year and for the third time in his career.

I certainly believe he is having another MVP Season.

Fritz
01-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Thank you, Woody, for writing "most dominant player" and not "most dominate player."

woodbuck27
01-07-2017, 09:17 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000770364/article/final-mvp-rankings-who-should-win-the-top-honor

Final MVP rankings: Who should win the top honor?

By: Gregg Rosenthal

Around The NFL Editor

Published: Jan. 6, 2017 at 11:30 a.m. Updated: Jan. 6, 2017 at 11:54 a.m.

Fritz
01-07-2017, 09:22 AM
My hope is that all kinds of stories will start popping up about how Aaron Rodgers' horrible, terrible play early and midway through the season means that there's not way he is an MVP player.

woodbuck27
01-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Thank you, Woody, for writing "most dominant player" and not "most dominate player."

dominant ... dom·i·nant ....adjective

1.most important, powerful, or influential. ...."they are now in an even more dominant position in the market"

synonyms: presiding, ruling, governing, controlling, commanding, ascendant, supreme, authoritative

dominate ... dom·i·nate ... verb

1. have a commanding influence on; exercise control over.

"the company dominates the market for operating system software"

synonyms: control, influence, exercise control over, command, be in command of, be in charge of, rule, govern, direct, have ascendancy over, have mastery over

KYPack
01-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Matt Ryan seems to be the "media darling" of the moment.

I think Aaron is the MVP, but that award is all hype and politics.

woodbuck27
01-07-2017, 09:28 AM
My hope is that all kinds of stories will start popping up about how Aaron Rodgers' horrible, terrible play early and midway through the season means that there's not way he is an MVP player.

This writer has Tom Brady winning MVP and he didn`t play a whole season.

Before Brady I would vote for Matt Ryan.

Fritz
01-07-2017, 09:29 AM
Dammit, KY, don't let Aaron Rodgers see your post. You know he scours the internet and probably reads Packerrats.

Aaron, KY doesn't know what he's talking about. Matt Ryan is way, way, better than you are. Actually, if the Giants win Sunday, it clearly would mean that Eli Manning is way better than you are.

woodbuck27
01-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Dammit, KY, don't let Aaron Rodgers see your post. You know he scours the internet and probably reads Packerrats.

Aaron, KY doesn't know what he's talking about. Matt Ryan is way, way, better than you are. Actually, if the Giants win Sunday, it clearly would mean that Eli Manning is way better than you are.

What do you drink in your morning coffee?

Freak Out
01-07-2017, 11:32 AM

Lord Favre is a WAY better leader and QB. Rodgers still has a way to go.

gbgary
01-07-2017, 11:52 AM
would be cool but i don't think it's happening. ryan got 1st team all-pro. that's probably sign of how it's going to go.

Fritz
01-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Lord Favre is a WAY better leader and QB. Rodgers still has a way to go.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Pugger
01-07-2017, 01:25 PM
I don't know if Favre is a WAY better leader. Rodgers literally took this 4-6 team on his back and carried them to the divisional title.

However, he will not win the AP League MVP this year because of his earlier struggles. Usually the QB who is the first team All-Pro is also the MVP and that guy is Matt Ryan.

pbmax
01-07-2017, 01:45 PM
I don't know if Favre is a WAY better leader. Rodgers literally took this 4-6 team on his back and carried them to the divisional title.

However, he will not win the AP League MVP this year because of his earlier struggles. Usually the QB who is the first team All-Pro is also the MVP and that guy is Matt Ryan.

^We are trying to put a chip back on Rodgers shoulder.

Aaron, pretty sure Matt Barkley out played you this year. Get it in gear.

Zool
01-07-2017, 03:05 PM
He's not even the best Cal Bears QB in the NFL right now. Mr Goff holds that monicker

vince
01-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Front-running choker. Partial still says he's a bust.

Pugger
01-07-2017, 06:07 PM
You guys are too funny! :lol:

woodbuck27
01-09-2017, 06:23 PM
If Aaron doesn't win it again I hope Matt Ryan does.

He has had an enormous season and has played with such confidence. Matt Ryan has a great arm this season.

TravisWilliams23
01-09-2017, 06:39 PM
Have you all forgot what a MVP year Dak Prescott has had? This Sunday, Dak is going to show once and for all who the real MVP player is in the NFL this year. Mattie Ice won't even get past the Seachickens on Saturday.

Pugger
01-10-2017, 12:00 AM
Have you all forgot what a MVP year Dak Prescott has had? This Sunday, Dak is going to show once and for all who the real MVP player is in the NFL this year. Mattie Ice won't even get past the Seachickens on Saturday.

How can Dak be the MVP of the league when he isn't on his own team?

Cheesehead Craig
01-10-2017, 07:16 AM
Olivia Munn won't wear the Mystique outfit anymore if you lose Aaron. But she will wear it for Alex Smith who was drafted way before you and thus is better.

Pugger
01-10-2017, 11:51 AM

I screwed that up in a post on the Footballs Future forum and got teased for it big time. :lol:

woodbuck27
01-10-2017, 12:06 PM

A conflicted NFL fan:

Cowboys or Packers?

mmmmmm

Packers or Cowboys?

Maybe? your afflicted with Tony O'Day 'think negative for positive results' syndrome?

Frankly Dak Prescott and Aaron Rodgers? Who is the best QB?

Right now Aaron Rodgers is playing the best football in his career. In the last seven games he has 19 TD pass's and zero picks. He has passed for what? ...about 2000 yards.

He has already won two NFL MVP Awards. Can it get better than that? It is better than that right now.

Fritz
01-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Olivia Munn won't wear the Mystique outfit anymore if you lose Aaron. But she will wear it for Alex Smith who was drafted way before you and thus is better.

But she will wear it for Dak Prescott...who's younger than you are, Aaron, and is on a team with a better record than yours.