PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dom

Cheesehead Craig
01-08-2017, 07:08 PM
You actually changed the D when it wasn't working. I've criticized you in the past for not adjusting, but you did a great job tonight. Well done sir.

Harlan Huckleby
01-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Dear Craig,
Don't patronize me, mother fucker.
Dom

gbgary
01-08-2017, 08:21 PM
lol

Bossman641
01-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Dear Craig,
Don't patronize me, mother fucker.
Dom

Haha

Bretsky
01-08-2017, 10:19 PM
I have been waiting for some to come over to the side of Dom does ok with the limited talent he often has train

Only Tex and I were there; a few more joined us today for coacktails and seems to be staying. It seems like Wist has brainwashed nearly all of you....he disappears when Dom deserves credit and shows up when the defense struggles and blames DOM

I love Wist as a poster; he and I agree on multiple things.....but not on DOM

Dom is a decent DC; look at what he has to work with at different times. He's not great; but he's not bad.

A few more jumped on our train today. Feel free to join us for drinks and enjoy the ride

Harlan Huckleby
01-08-2017, 10:43 PM
A few more jumped on our train today. Feel free to join us for drinks and enjoy the ride

When the Dom fan club meets for drinks, I assume you all wear your jet black hair pieces. Sorta like the buffalo lodge.

texaspackerbacker
01-09-2017, 05:04 AM
I have been waiting for some to come over to the side of Dom does ok with the limited talent he often has train

Only Tex and I were there; a few more joined us today for coacktails and seems to be staying. It seems like Wist has brainwashed nearly all of you....he disappears when Dom deserves credit and shows up when the defense struggles and blames DOM

I love Wist as a poster; he and I agree on multiple things.....but not on DOM

Dom is a decent DC; look at what he has to work with at different times. He's not great; but he's not bad.

Yes! Could we have a nice big Hallelujah! (the Dom part, not the Wist part hahahaha)

King Friday
01-09-2017, 05:44 AM
Dom is certainly no where near as bad a coach as wist tries to convey that he is. This year is really proof of that. The fact that he has held together this injury riddled defense and found a way to get them to play their best ball as we are entering the playoffs is a credit to how he handles the group. Granted, the Giants have been offensively challenged most of this year...but the game plan was sound and key adjustments were made in the game by Dom and his staff.

That, plus our assistant head coaches aren't getting arrested after the game. Plus one to Dom.

vince
01-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Yeah they've been adequately bend-don't-break throughout the streak.

He should get serious props if he can scheme up a way to shut down the Cowboys. They have as many ways to beat you as the Packers d has to get beat.

The Cowboys d isn't great either. #5 points, #14 yds. against a very easy schedule. GB is the only elite offense they've faced, and they weren't anywhere near that when they faced them at the time. PIT (10) and WAS (12) are on the threshold and both had big days vs. the Boys.

Hold 'em under 30 Dom, and the Packers will move on.

Cheesehead Craig
01-09-2017, 08:31 AM
I'm not on the Dom train. I'm just giving him props for yesterday's game. I don't believe he's as bad as wist says either. I just felt that he sticks with a bad game plan too long, yesterday he changed it and it was noticeable.

gbgary
01-09-2017, 11:33 AM
he changed things up and it helped a lot. they pressed more and blitzed less. they held their own from mid 2nd qtr on.

pbmax
01-09-2017, 11:40 AM
he changed things up and it helped a lot. they pressed more and blitzed less. they held their own from mid 2nd qtr on.

Good call. Lotta 4 man rushes, only a few 5 man blitzes. Don't remember a six man rush. Played some form of psycho front too to confuse the pre snap read.

Maxie the Taxi
01-09-2017, 11:42 AM
he changed things up and it helped a lot. they pressed more and blitzed less. they held their own from mid 2nd qtr on.Man, I'll have to recheck the video of the game. But I was focusing on our D-line and I swear we rushed four only almost the entire first half. Seems they blitzed more the second.

Then again, I'm old and tired and could be wrong.:cry:

pbmax
01-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Man, I'll have to recheck the video of the game. But I was focusing on our D-line and I swear we rushed four only almost the entire first half. Seems they blitzed more the second.

Then again, I'm old and tired and could be wrong.:cry:

They fire zoned quite a bit, lined up six on line and dropped 1 or 2 guys. Saw that a lot late.