Kick some ass Keld!

mmmdk
01-15-2017, 07:15 PM
I'll encourage him to make an account.

pbmax
01-15-2017, 07:16 PM
It's my t-shirt! lol

+!

Good thing you didn't listen to us in the first half last week and burn it!

Speaking of omens, I need to go out and get more Capital Winter Skäl or Central Waters Satin Solitude

jklowan
01-15-2017, 07:18 PM
HOLY SHIT BALLS - on to Atlana

jklowan
01-15-2017, 07:18 PM
Fritz your bound to be right sooner or later :) GO PACK GO

George Cumby
01-15-2017, 07:20 PM
Pack wins. I have no reasoning or logic to support this.

The sun shines on a dogs ass once in awhile.

mmmdk
01-15-2017, 07:20 PM
Keld lived in New Berlin in 1993 and has a cousin in Racine who has/had a furniture store. Keld is getting kemo in 5 hours and 40 minutes. He's a fighter.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-15-2017, 07:22 PM
+!

Good thing you didn't listen to us in the first half last week and burn it!

Speaking of omens, I need to go out and get more Capital Winter Skäl or Central Waters Satin Solitude

Ha, for me, its Abelour 12 non chill filtered :)

mmmdk
01-15-2017, 07:23 PM
And hi Greg Arihood from Deforest, hope you read this.

Tony Oday
01-15-2017, 07:23 PM
Holy better lucky than good.

George Cumby
01-15-2017, 07:27 PM
Holy better lucky than good.

BS. You make your own luck.

mmmdk
01-15-2017, 07:30 PM
BS. You make your own luck.

You betcha, Rodgers is unreal and it's not luck.

George Cumby
01-15-2017, 07:32 PM
And Cook made a fucking unbelievable catch.

channtheman
01-15-2017, 07:41 PM
Dang, ThunderDan, you are a freaking legend. Keep this up, 2 more to go! I'm so exhausted from this game!

pbmax
01-15-2017, 07:44 PM
Ha, for me, its Abelour 12 non chill filtered :)

Start a thread next Saturday about what everyone is cocktail-gating with.

Maxie the Taxi
01-15-2017, 07:49 PM
Hey hey hey. I just showed up to heckle Harlan. hahahahahaha

Strange, for the third week in a row I predicted the score EXACTLY...adjusted of course for the two pointer that Dallas shouldn't have tried, the FG they should have never been able to try and the 8 points we should have scored if not for all the damn Dallas holding.

Hooray for me!

ThunderDan
01-15-2017, 07:51 PM
ARod is a man among boys right now. He is playing better than anyone in the NFL. He guaranteed 6 wins to finish the season and now has started a 4 game playoff run.

Dallas had a great regular season but hasn't played a meaningful game in 4 weeks. Having a rookie QB trying to get the rust off is going to cause the Boys to come out slow.

Also, today is the 50th anniversary of the Packers Super Bowl 1 victory. In a throwback, blowout victory the Packers win 35-10.

I wanted to say 38-35 but went with the old Super Bowl 1 score.

Packers missed a chance to blow the game on in the 3rd when ARod threw the pick. If he had thrown it farthe and to the sidelines it was 35-13.

Bretsky
01-15-2017, 08:07 PM
so, we just beat the best team in the NFL

Great Call by Dom Capers on the most key stop of the season this yet; give him Kudos

Truth be told Dom called a great game; I can't believe we won with our defensive personnell

Bretsky
01-15-2017, 08:09 PM
So Cook saved the day, and he was a free agent signing...

Jared Cook
Julius Peppers
Charles Woodson
Ryan Pickett

Ted doesn't dip to get talented free agents much..............but when he does they seem effective. Perhaps..........more ?????

Joemailman
01-15-2017, 08:13 PM
Great Call by Dom Capers on the most key stop of the season this yet; give him Kudos

Truth be told Dom called a great game; I can't believe we won with our defensive personnell

Last time Packers won the Super Bowl, they had Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams and Sam Shields at CB. Almost hard to believe they're in the NFC Title Game with Gunter, Randall and Hyde.

bobblehead
01-15-2017, 08:30 PM
Obligatory game day post.

Obligatory post game reply.

Zool
01-15-2017, 08:57 PM
https://i.reddituploads.com/38847a9c40034d57af16684f6fc4b6cb?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&

Bretsky
01-15-2017, 09:14 PM
Last time Packers won the Super Bowl, they had Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams and Sam Shields at CB. Almost hard to believe they're in the NFC Title Game with Gunter, Randall and Hyde.

When Morgan Burnett came out it really crippled our defense; any word on him at all ???

ThunderDan
01-15-2017, 09:21 PM
When Morgan Burnett came out it really crippled our defense; any word on him at all ???

Yup, starting line up was supposed to be:
Shields, Randall, HaHa and Burnett Rollins, Goodson, Hyde

This game:
Randall, Gunter, HaHa and Brice. Hyde, Hawkins. I don't even know.

gbgary
01-15-2017, 09:24 PM
our final possession i kept saying we need a miracle...we need a miracle. got it with that catch.

cowboys fans on twitter are all about an alleged hold on their player irving by Lang i believe. will have to go back and see. i kept pointing out to them the numerous jersey pulling dpi calls that went uncalled against dallas.

ThunderDan
01-15-2017, 09:44 PM

This game:

Evans was the 7th DB when Burnett went down.

Smidgeon
01-15-2017, 10:11 PM

This game:

And Randall this year was (I hope) Adams last year. A sophomore year ruined by injuries. Fingers crossed that's why he's been playing so poorly and will rebound next week/year.

Pugger
01-15-2017, 10:16 PM
what does GWD stand for ?

Game
Winning
Drive

ThunderDan
01-15-2017, 10:17 PM
And Randall this year was (I hope) Adams last year. A sophomore year ruined by injuries. Fingers crossed that's why he's been playing so poorly and will rebound next week/year.

Hopefully both Randall and Rollins.

HarveyWallbangers
01-15-2017, 10:18 PM
cowboys fans on twitter are all about an alleged hold on their player irving by Lang i believe. will have to go back and see. i kept pointing out to them the numerous jersey pulling dpi calls that went uncalled against dallas.

Who gives a shit. After all of the held jerseys on the Packers receivers in the first half, they have nothing to cry about.

HarveyWallbangers
01-15-2017, 10:20 PM
How much better would this team look if we had Sam Shields? His loss has been an absolute killer. We could put him on almost anybody and not have to worry all that much about that receiver. Unfortunately, it's coincided with Randall being the biggest disappointment on the team and Rollins getting injured. At least, Gunter has been respectable for the most part.

pbmax
01-15-2017, 10:23 PM
How much better would this team look if we had Sam Shields? His loss has been an absolute killer. We could put him on almost anybody and not have to worry all that much about that receiver. Unfortunately, it's coincided with Randall being the biggest disappointment on the team and Rollins getting injured. At least, Gunter has been respectable for the most part.

Randall had a foot injury. I am praying that was part of the problem.

Though I am not sure how that explains his assumption about safety help every other play.

Rollins made progress last week. Gotta hope he is on deck.

Burnett might be the most important though.

At this point Nelson is maybe 2nd or 3rd.

Pugger
01-15-2017, 10:27 PM
Randall had a foot injury. I am praying that was part of the problem.

Though I am not sure how that explains his assumption about safety help every other play.

Rollins made progress last week. Gotta hope he is on deck.

Burnett might be the most important though.

At this point Nelson is maybe 2nd or 3rd.

I think Randall has been beat up all year. Let's hope Burnett is back on Sunday. We're gonna need him against the Falcons.

channtheman
01-15-2017, 10:52 PM
Who gives a shit. After all of the held jerseys on the Packers receivers in the first half, they have nothing to cry about.

Agreed. An officiating call did not cost the cowgirls this game. They can go complain some more.

gbgary
01-15-2017, 10:56 PM
officiating was pretty bad. tons of no-calls, bad spots, penalties marked-off wrong. league should be embarrassed.

Teamcheez1
01-15-2017, 11:12 PM
Robert Klemko
‏@RobertKlemko
Cobb said the final play was not an actual playcall. Rodgers just told each receiver what to do, like a kid drawing in the dirt. Seriously.

ThunderDan
01-15-2017, 11:13 PM
officiating was pretty bad. tons of no-calls, bad spots, penalties marked-off wrong. league should be embarrassed.

That's what you get when you break the crews apart for All-Star crews that haven't worked together the whole year.

channtheman
01-15-2017, 11:23 PM
That's what you get when you break the crews apart for All-Star crews that haven't worked together the whole year.

Yup. It's odd that you would split up the officiating teams ever. Even so, if you're an all star ref, I don't know how you miss a hold on a receiver with his shoulder pad ripped down.

smuggler
01-15-2017, 11:44 PM
That call at the end was great though. Ref saw it a mile away and came in to overrule the other guy with the bad angle.

gbgary
01-16-2017, 03:19 AM
That call at the end was great though. Ref saw it a mile away and came in to overrule the other guy with the bad angle.

yes but had he not it would have been overturned on review.

RashanGary
01-16-2017, 05:14 AM
Unfortunately, it's coincided with Randall being the biggest disappointment on the team and Rollins getting injured. At least, Gunter has been respectable for the most part.

Randall was injured in the third quarter of the first game of the season. He eventually had surgery. Dom Capers said he's practicing now for the first time in a while so you have a young player who hasn't been practicing and has been nicked up severely. It's been a disappointing season, but I think you'll be pleasantly proven wrong if you think this is just what kind of player he is. Randall is a good player. I see greatness in him.

But yeah, we miss shields bad. We'd be super bowl favorites and had a bye week if we had shields.

yetisnowman
01-18-2017, 10:48 AM
Randall was injured in the third quarter of the first game of the season. He eventually had surgery. Dom Capers said he's practicing now for the first time in a while so you have a young player who hasn't been practicing and has been nicked up severely. It's been a disappointing season, but I think you'll be pleasantly proven wrong if you think this is just what kind of player he is. Randall is a good player. I see greatness in him.

But yeah, we miss shields bad. We'd be super bowl favorites and had a bye week if we had shields.

Our 2nd year cbs have battled injuries....but as pb said they sure make a lot of mental mistakes and create busted coverages. Randall is so inconsistent. At times he looks like a legit NFL db, and others he looks like a practice squad guy.

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2017, 11:02 AM
I still think we'll see Randall in the Pro Bowl before too long.

RashanGary
01-18-2017, 11:12 AM
I still think we'll see Randall in the Pro Bowl before too long.

I agree. I see a super talented young player there. We can't judge him on this year any more than we could judge Adams on his sophomore year when he was injured.

vince
01-18-2017, 11:16 AM
Safe to say Cook's enjoying himself...

http://prod.images.packers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/PACKERS/assets/images/imported/GB/photos/clubimages/2017/01-January/temp170115-locker-room-07--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

http://prod.images.packers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/PACKERS/assets/images/imported/GB/photos/clubimages/2017/01-January/temp170115-locker-room-09--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

http://prod.images.packers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/PACKERS/assets/images/imported/GB/photos/clubimages/2017/01-January/temp170115-locker-room-08--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

pbmax
01-18-2017, 04:26 PM
Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 53m53 minutes ago
Did not practice for the #Packers:

Davante Adams
Morgan Burnett
James Starks
Julius Peppers
JC Tretter
Geronimo Allison
Jordy Nelson

Nelson caught passes on sideline (soft toss). Adams not to practice until Saturday. Peppers with day off. No word on Allison but I seem to remember him getting off ground slowly in Dallas. No news nor change in Starks and Tretter. No word on Burnett.