PDA

View Full Version : Holy Fuck

Freak Out
01-15-2017, 07:08 PM
Holy fuck....what a game.

pbmax
01-15-2017, 07:09 PM
Loved it all except for about half of the second half.

red
01-15-2017, 07:11 PM
hearts still racing

MASON FOR GOD 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about clutch under pressure

Freak Out
01-15-2017, 07:11 PM
Yes. Frustrating at times....but that catch by Cook and the two FGs. Be still my beating heart. Oh...how about the screen to Monty? loved they went back to it.

George Cumby
01-15-2017, 07:15 PM
I. Love. This. Shit.

pbmax
01-15-2017, 07:17 PM
Best thread title of the month, BTW.

RashanGary
01-15-2017, 07:18 PM
Wow! Two very good teams. Packers earned their spot in the NFC championship game.

gbgary
01-15-2017, 07:41 PM
looked like a potential blow-out...then it didn't...then it wasn't.

great finish!

Freak Out
01-15-2017, 07:48 PM
I have not been this emotional after a game since the loss in SEA in the last NFCCG they went to. Much better feeling now. :wave:

Smidgeon
01-15-2017, 07:52 PM
Does this count as a close game win?

Packgator
01-15-2017, 08:05 PM
What a game. What a throw. What a catch. What a kick. What a win.
I'm still exhausted.

ThunderDan
01-15-2017, 08:09 PM
Mason Crosby is a stud. So glad TT and MM stayed with him after that 1 bad year. He has been clutch ever since.

denverYooper
01-15-2017, 08:14 PM
I. Love. This. Shit.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/do_S1w0wZm8/hqdefault.jpg

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!
I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!

I LOVE THIS SHIT AND I MIGHT JUST MOVE TO ENGLAND!!!!!

Joemailman
01-15-2017, 08:15 PM
What a game. What a throw. What a catch. What a kick. What a win.
I'm still exhausted.

Yep. So much happened those last few minutes It's kind of a blur.

ThunderDan
01-15-2017, 08:21 PM
Wont be able to sleep tonight until really late. Too pumped up from the game.

mmmdk
01-15-2017, 09:37 PM
Wild game and it showed that there's little room for error but Rodgers is the best quaterback of all time. It can be done, title # 14 to Green Bay, in 2017.

Upnorth
01-15-2017, 10:07 PM
Great game

yetisnowman
01-15-2017, 10:14 PM
We had multiple chances to put the game away early in the 2nd half, and we didn't capitalize. That being said, we beat the NFC' s #1 seed in their building. Huge win. On to Atlanta...my home town. GPG!

Carolina_Packer
01-15-2017, 10:34 PM
Did you guys catch that Golden Girls marathon? That Rose! What a hoot!!

CaptainKickass
01-15-2017, 10:52 PM
Obligatory cuss word thread post.

Bossman641
01-15-2017, 11:42 PM
Craziest game I've ever been to by far. Dallas fans were good sports overall too.

pbmax
01-16-2017, 12:11 AM
Craziest game I've ever been to by far. Dallas fans were good sports overall too.

Hope it was a blast!!

Carolina_Packer
01-16-2017, 09:37 AM
http://whateverblog.dallasnews.com/files/2015/01/Disturbance.jpg

Cheesehead Craig
01-16-2017, 10:10 AM
Anybody else just watching the highlights over and over again?

Packgator
01-16-2017, 10:24 AM

During the KC-Pitt game, I kept switching over to NFL Network for highlights and press room interviews.

Packgator
01-16-2017, 10:27 AM

I heard lots of cheering when Packers made a big play. I guess that's kind of the norm when Packers are on the road these days.

NFL Network said they weren't allowing people to leave the stadium after the game because of bad weather?

Joemailman
01-16-2017, 10:36 AM
I heard lots of cheering when Packers made a big play. I guess that's kind of the norm when Packers are on the road these days.

NFL Network said they weren't allowing people to leave the stadium after the game because of bad weather?

There was a tornado 5 miles from the stadium.

mmmdk
01-16-2017, 02:38 PM
There was a tornado 5 miles from the stadium.

Man, Rodgers started practice for 'Lanta earlier than I expected...

scharpcheddar
01-16-2017, 02:56 PM
For the love of God! You're grown men and can't see staged entertainment when it's right in your face? 1 minute left and Packers just get down field with no obstruction lol Dak isn't in any commercials, Rodgers is.its a show.

SMBASS
01-16-2017, 03:09 PM
For the love of God! You're grown men and can't see staged entertainment when it's right in your face? 1 minute left and Packers just get down field with no obstruction lol Dak isn't in any commercials, Rodgers is.its a show.

I'll bet now you're going to try to tell us that the WWE isn't real! Lol!

vince
01-16-2017, 03:09 PM
And they got it all perfect in one take. Amazing!

That Rodgers stand-in sure did take a big hit there at the end.

Remote controlled ball to get it through the uprights obviously.

scharpcheddar
01-16-2017, 03:30 PM

Practicing for a week is the rehearsal. Those gloves are tacky as hell. Officials call penalties in case play doesn't work. It's very simple. It's amazing how society has been so dumbed down they can't fathom it.

Maxie the Taxi
01-16-2017, 03:44 PM
That Rodgers stand-in sure did take a big hit there at the end.How in hell did Arod hang onto the ball there? Game-changer if he doesn't.

vince
01-16-2017, 04:36 PM
How in hell did Arod hang onto the ball there? Game-changer if he doesn't.
1. Big hands.
2. He knew it was coming since it was in the script they rehearsed during the week.
3. Great acting.
4. Stick em - lots of stick em, since he couldn't have both hands on the ball as that wasn't how the script was written.
5. Official was ready with flag in hand just in case.
6. Discount double check. Cash it in baby!

woodbuck27
01-16-2017, 04:38 PM
I. Love. This. Shit.

Any great moment and sports is better with this song and certainly this applies to this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDAe7yimSY

What a game! What a game !! Holy smokes what a game !!! Fantastic hardly covers it.

Aaron Rodgers is pure GOLD now....in the Zone. Next up Atlanta !

woodbuck27
01-16-2017, 04:48 PM

Yea here is more torture. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBuW3TmVe30

pbmax
01-16-2017, 05:23 PM

The completely unnecessary sack was a nice touch.

kayfabe!

pbmax
01-16-2017, 05:24 PM
1. Big hands.
2. He knew it was coming since it was in the script they rehearsed during the week.
3. Great acting.
4. Stick em - lots of stick em, since he couldn't have both hands on the ball as that wasn't how the script was written.

I wonder if stickem' is better than the gloves now? I remember when the Browns receivers during Kosar's time discovered a scuba supplier who had far better gloves than the ones the team's supplier was giving them.

QBME
01-16-2017, 05:47 PM
1. Big hands.
3. Great acting.

To me the most significant moment was when after the sack Rodgers calmly looked up at the Ref and signaled time out.

Freak Out
01-16-2017, 07:26 PM
lol

Bossman641
01-16-2017, 07:32 PM

The weather was really bad around Dallas after the game. We missed the majority of it on the drive back to austin, it was just north of us, but I know there were tornado warnings.

One other thing, before the game I was walking around and noticed a group of 3-4 individuals sitting at a table all wearing Mike Daniels jerseys. I asked one of them if they were related to him. Turns out I was speaking to his uncle, who pulled up FaceTime on his phone and called Daniels dad so I could tell him go pack.

Freak Out
01-17-2017, 12:56 AM
The weather was really bad around Dallas after the game. We missed the majority of it on the drive back to austin, it was just north of us, but I know there were tornado warnings.

One other thing, before the game I was walking around and noticed a group of 3-4 individuals sitting at a table all wearing Mike Daniels jerseys. I asked one of them if they were related to him. Turns out I was speaking to his uncle, who pulled up FaceTime on his phone and called Daniels dad so I could tell him go pack.

That is awesome! Where was his dad? At the game?

smuggler
01-17-2017, 02:46 AM
Read an article that basically said this game was the worst officiated playoff game in the history of the league and that it's a miracle Green Bay won considering. Granted, the author is a big time Giants homer, but still.

I thought they weren't calling DPI enough (when the Cowboys corner pulled Adams' jersey so blatantly it popped his shoulderpad free it was a good example) but didn't think it was that bad.

Still, if everyone thinks the fix was in for GB, then why were the zebras were so biased in Cowpokes' favor?

vince
01-17-2017, 06:02 AM
How's this for Holy Fuck? Stick this one out and you'll be ROFLing and very, very sorry at the same time... Gotta love Eagles fans!
NSFP - Not Suitable For Pugger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6hXCxKxrT8

denverYooper
01-17-2017, 07:21 AM
To me the most significant moment was when after the sack Rodgers calmly looked up at the Ref and signaled time out.

I thought that was an underrated moment as well. It left them enough time for the last 2 plays.

wootah
01-17-2017, 08:02 AM
How's this for Holy Fuck? Stick this one out and you'll be ROFLing and very, very sorry at the same time...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/021/347/1248075250110.jpg

texaspackerbacker
01-17-2017, 11:50 AM
Read an article that basically said this game was the worst officiated playoff game in the history of the league and that it's a miracle Green Bay won considering. Granted, the author is a big time Giants homer, but still.

I thought they weren't calling DPI enough (when the Cowboys corner pulled Adams' jersey so blatantly it popped his shoulderpad free it was a good example) but didn't think it was that bad.

Still, if everyone thinks the fix was in for GB, then why were the zebras were so biased in Cowpokes' favor?

It's certainly arguable that there are missed calls and badly officiated games, and that the last game was one of those. I have NEVER in the many decades I've been watching the NFL seen institutionalized bias in favor of some teams and against others like you see in the NBA.

pbmax
01-17-2017, 01:02 PM

LINK! please.

gbgary
01-17-2017, 01:15 PM
omg...LOL...OMG!