PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks Violate Code of the Injury Report

pbmax
01-16-2017, 12:44 PM
... will be fined 1 chinstrap.

We now learn that Richard Sherman had a significant knee injury that the Seahawks just never reported.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 8m8 minutes ago
Richard Sherman's knee never showed up on the Seahawks' injury report, but they now say it was a significant injury

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/16/richard-sherman-had-knee-injury-seahawks-didnt-report-it/

LP
01-16-2017, 01:59 PM
Pete Carrol skirting the rules? Say it ain't so! ��

red
01-16-2017, 02:08 PM
What's worse his that he kept missing practices and the team would announce that he was missing them for "non injury related" reasons

Rutnstrut
01-16-2017, 02:16 PM
It won't matter. The seachickens seem to be untouchable. If this were the Patriots, the NFL would have already had them found guilty and removed from the playoffs.

mmmdk
01-16-2017, 02:31 PM
It won't matter. The seachickens seem to be untouchable. If this were the Patriots, the NFL would have already had them found guilty and removed from the playoffs.

LOL. Probably so!

smuggler
01-17-2017, 02:55 AM
Seahawks will get punished but probably just cash. Goodell loves the Giants so much. If it were the Giants they'd win an award!

Tony Oday
01-17-2017, 07:43 AM
The Patriots are the biggest cheats in football and rarely ever get commensurate punishment.

Rutnstrut
01-17-2017, 11:25 AM
The Patriots are the biggest cheats in football and rarely ever get commensurate punishment.

WHAT!!! They may cheat, probably no more than other teams. They have however been over punished.

gbgary
01-17-2017, 11:36 AM
i hate sea!

Tony Oday
01-17-2017, 12:19 PM
WHAT!!! They may cheat, probably no more than other teams. They have however been over punished.

How? Have they lost a Lombardi yet? Have they lost multiple 1st round picks? They have had MULTIPLE major cheating scandals and have lost a QB for 4 games and a couple of picks. They should have lost at least one trophy, 3 years of 1st and second rounders for the level of cheating they did, hell if I was a player that played against them I would sue for lost wages.

Rutnstrut
01-17-2017, 01:23 PM
How? Have they lost a Lombardi yet? Have they lost multiple 1st round picks? They have had MULTIPLE major cheating scandals and have lost a QB for 4 games and a couple of picks. They should have lost at least one trophy, 3 years of 1st and second rounders for the level of cheating they did, hell if I was a player that played against them I would sue for lost wages.

You are assuming other teams don't exploit the grey areas. They all do, some push it more and some get caught due to the NFL choosing to focus on them more.

smuggler
01-17-2017, 07:48 PM
The league punishes the Pats more because they are consistently a good team. The league, like Vegas, profits most via competition. It's artificial balance that has nothing to do with the infractions and everything to do with money. That doesn't mean they aren't cheaters, however.