PDA

View Full Version : The Official Packer - Falcon Gameday Thread Act 2

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

ThunderDan
01-22-2017, 05:22 PM
The D held when the knew ATL was going t run 3 straight times.

red
01-22-2017, 05:22 PM
good for them not taking their foot off the gas like a certain fat fuck someone else

Harlan Huckleby
01-22-2017, 05:23 PM
Atlanta coulda scored 70 if they tried. 2nd half was boring farce

Strange Brew
01-22-2017, 05:24 PM
his name isn't ted thompson and he doesn't look like some weird albino whos never left his cave

Ha Ha Ha.......I second that!

ThunderDan

They scored on every possession in the 2nd half until there. So not sure what you are saying.

red

this was a flat out ass kicking on every level

Teamcheez1
01-22-2017, 05:25 PM

You're right about that. Ryan could have easily racked up 500+ yards of passing. He settled for 392 which may still be a record.

Teamcheez1
01-22-2017, 05:26 PM
Finally.

red
so if you put hudley in the game, let him throw

don't just make him hand off every time

Harlan Huckleby
Guion is playing o-line

Strange Brew
01-22-2017, 05:27 PM
WOW...JUST WOW!!!!!!!

Bretsky
well, at least we got a shit draft pick and get to keep our coaching staff in return for another playoff letdown

we have crashed back down from cloud 9 and we're seeing the team we were earlier in the year

FART IN THE WIND

Teamcheez1
Guion is playing o-line

TT/MM like versatile lineman that can play anywhere.

red
i feel bad for jordy, you know he was hurting bad today, yet he watches all his pussy teamates drop like flies and give a half hearted effort

Teamcheez1
01-22-2017, 05:30 PM
i feel bad for jordy, you know he was hurting bad today, yet he watches all his pussy teamates drop like flies and give a half hearted effort

Jordy/Adams/Cobb/Cook look like a great set of receivers next year with Geronimo thrown in there and maybe Davis/Janis.

Harlan Huckleby
They scored on every possession in the 2nd half until there. So not sure what you are saying.

they were killin clock 2nd half

while stubby was scanning his clipboard urgently as if a real game was on

Strange Brew
I guess this is payback for 2011

Harlan Huckleby
01-22-2017, 05:31 PM
Guion whiffed. Back to D for him

Teamcheez1
01-22-2017, 05:31 PM
Let's see if the Packers really change anything in the offseason.

Fritz
01-22-2017, 05:33 PM

JSO Headline?

"Pack Takes It Up the Ass in Championship Game"

yetisnowman
01-22-2017, 05:35 PM
Pathetic uninspired showing. It was a miracle we got to this point. But what a choke job in all 3 phases. Til next year

esoxx
01-22-2017, 05:35 PM
Got ragdolled today.

Rutnstrut
01-22-2017, 05:36 PM

Well they haven't for the last quite a few, so I doubt they do anything. I take that back, stubby will say they have stuff to work on and that'll be that.

Harlan Huckleby
01-22-2017, 05:37 PM
JSO Headline?

"Pack Takes It Up the Ass in Championship Game"

The ass reaming was much worse than the score. Atlanta worked on clock while Packers worked on pride scores 2nd half.

It was miserable from the start, then got worse and worse. I suppose getting ass raped is like that.

Bossman641
01-22-2017, 05:38 PM
Change the training staff please

Joemailman
01-22-2017, 05:40 PM
493!!!!!

beveaux1
01-22-2017, 05:40 PM
I really think a missed FG and a fumble changed the way this game played out. Atlanta probably would have won, but the game might have been different. We had to play absolutely perfectly on offense to have a chance and we didn't. Atlanta deserved to win. We had a pretty amazing season. I'm done watching football this year.

Tough to make it to the NFC Championship and get so close to the big dance and lose. 2nd time for that in 4 years. Maybe next year will be our year.

Harlan Huckleby
01-22-2017, 05:45 PM
I really think a missed FG and a fumble changed the way this game played out. Atlanta probably would have won, but the game might have been different.

No fucking way. It was a blowout. Fumble? What about missed fumble in 2nd half?

Change a few plays and Atlanta just overwhelms GB in a different way. Packers had no way to slow Atlanta O.

Maxie the Taxi
01-22-2017, 05:46 PM

Change a few plays and Atlanta just overwhelms GB in a different way. Packers had no way to slow Atlanta O.I detect a certain darkness in your tone of voice.

Harlan Huckleby
01-22-2017, 05:47 PM
I detect a certain darkness in your tone of voice.

I know an ass whuppin when I see one

Atlanta coulda got 700 yards if they tried. They were in prevent both sides of ball 2nd half, letting clock drain. They scored anyway

Packers recievers were gimpy

total mismatch

HowardRoark
01-22-2017, 05:49 PM
Jordy/Adams/Cobb/Cook look like a great set of receivers next year with Geronimo thrown in there and maybe Davis/Janis.

Half those guys will get injured on the first play of the first game next year.

Maxie the Taxi
01-22-2017, 05:51 PM

Atlanta coulda got 700 yards if they tried. They were in prevent both sides of ball 2nd half, letting clock drain. They scored anywayWe used to be like that. Those were the good old days...winning by accident.

pbmax
01-22-2017, 05:54 PM

Change a few plays and Atlanta just overwhelms GB in a different way. Packers had no way to slow Atlanta O.

How about fumble plus two INTs?

pbmax
01-22-2017, 05:55 PM

He had a drop early too. Let's not canonize him. His hands were horrid at points this year.

Maxie the Taxi
01-22-2017, 05:56 PM
pb, I don't understand Capers' game plan. No pressure on the QB. You have any ideas?

Harlan Huckleby
01-22-2017, 05:56 PM
How about fumble plus two INTs?

hmmmm

nah, not enuff

Bossman641
01-22-2017, 06:02 PM
pb, I don't understand Capers' game plan. No pressure on the QB. You have any ideas?

He blitzed but they didn't get home. Even worse, when he blitzed the secondary couldn't match.

Didn't hear perry, cm3, or perry mentioned at all today

Joemailman
01-22-2017, 06:04 PM
He blitzed but they didn't get home. Even worse, when he blitzed the secondary couldn't match.

Didn't hear perry, cm3, or perry mentioned at all today

Stop doubling down on Perry.

pbmax
01-22-2017, 06:04 PM

I think he threw everything at him but six man pressures. And he did one or two of those late in game on 3rd down. Their best blitz was numbers in the middle, but they never got home. Were going WAY too side at OLB/DE.

He sent five several times in the first half. No one was getting home. He zone blitzed a bunch of times to get one on one matchups on one side.

Not sure what he had left to throw at them. When they can't play zone, tough to stay in coverage long enough to force sack.

This team has zero interior pass rush unless they stunt Matthews or Peppers. Daniels, Jones and Peppers (nickel) were going nowhere inside. Clark has a bull rush and he put his guy in Ryan's lap a couple of times, but couldn't finish. When there was pressure, Ryan ran for a first up the middle.

This game looked like a cross between that blowout in Carolina on the road a year or two ago plus Russell Wilson during his three game win streak against the Pack.

Hyde got hurt. When Randall couldn't handle being the weak side of a zone (meaning he might or might not get safety help because Ha Ha was over Jones), they switched to man. Which made Gunter vulnerable to Jones' speed. They were OK checking Jones in zone. But once they were in man, it was all over.

As bad as it looked, and it was bad, I think there was just one more leak than they had players. If Rollins could play outside (even healthy he looks vulnerable there) or Hawkins could play, maybe they could have righted coverage. Pass rush cures all but it wasn't there.

If Hyde stays in game, maybe they go amoeba and tell Hyde just to disrupt Sanu and accept some penalties if you have to.

Can't even say Randall was OK in man, because as soon as they switched, they went back to Jones.

gbgary
01-22-2017, 06:05 PM

the only way to get pressure is blitz and that makes our already weak secondary weaker. can't do that with 2s and 3s back there. they just don't enough pass-rushing talent on this team. what they do have is old and hurt. as much i wanted to get Rodgers a weapon(s) in the draft they'll just have to concentrate on rebuilding the d. maybe they'll dip into FA...nah...who am i kidding.

Maxie the Taxi
01-22-2017, 06:06 PM

Didn't hear perry, cm3, or perry mentioned at all todayI'd like to see the stats on how often he sent how many. I saw 4 rushing mostly, 5 occasionally. Someone said a while back we should go back to a 4-3. I'm thinking I agree if this is an indication of our pass rush against a supposedly weak OL.

Bossman641
01-22-2017, 06:08 PM
Stop doubling down on Perry.

Lol sorry meant peppers

woodbuck27
01-22-2017, 06:28 PM

Atlanta coulda got 700 yards if they tried. They were in prevent both sides of ball 2nd half, letting clock drain. They scored anyway

Packers recievers were gimpy

total mismatch

Atlanta simply is a very good football team. This team is peaking just at the right time.

Atlanta will be tough in the Super Bowl. I love their offence and their DL play is great.

Atlanta has done a great job overhauling their 'D' in a short time. You cannot win in the NFL without a dominant 'D'. Thus the Packers result for this season.

pbmax
01-22-2017, 06:46 PM
I am stunned they got more pressure on Dak than Ryan.

Part of that was Ryan, when they got pressure, he unloaded in a hurry and on target.

Bretsky
01-22-2017, 08:02 PM
I am stunned they got more pressure on Dak than Ryan.

Part of that was Ryan, when they got pressure, he unloaded in a hurry and on target.

I think the week off really hurt Dallas and they were rusty early on
As the game progressed there offense kicked our ass; we should have went home last wk