PDA

View Full Version : Studs & mothaf*cking duds

esoxx
01-22-2017, 06:06 PM
Stud:

Nelson

Duds:

Ripkowski - brutal game. Hang your head in shame Ripper

Crosby - set tone for ineptitude by missing 1st drive FG from 41 yards in a dome. Well done Money Mase

Randall - 'nuff said

Ryan - hard to grab a ball right in front you on the ground. You need to go to Harlan's ball grabbing seminar this offseason.

Thunder Dan - guess who started the last NFC Championship Game thread. Love ya TD, but stay away from starting any more game day threads.
Unless it's early season. :lol:

Bossman641
01-22-2017, 06:11 PM
No studs. Jordy gutted it out and rodgers liked like the only guy out there who wanted to win, but they aren't deserving of stud status.

woodbuck27
01-22-2017, 06:13 PM
Studs ...Uhh ! Stud:

Jordy Nelson

Duds:

Pick anyone else on the Packer Roster.

I didn't expect the Green Bay Packers to win this game but to play as they did is shocking.

I felt they would make it a decent game and was wrong.

Teamcheez1
01-22-2017, 06:50 PM
This should really be Duds and Super Duds.

ThunderDan
01-22-2017, 09:41 PM
Boy, you go 11-2 and put on the dud list.

Strange Brew
01-22-2017, 09:54 PM
DUD=Ripshitski!!! Thanks for nothing dude! Now go shave, brush your teeth and learn how to hold on to a fucking football!!!!!

King Friday
01-22-2017, 10:03 PM
DUD = Matthews

Outside of the brilliant sack/forced fumble against the Giants that he ultimately recovered like a heat seeking missile, he was virtually invisible during the postseason. For what he is getting paid, he simply MUST contribute a hell of a lot more to the pass rush. He isn't even getting double teamed anymore and he still can't get to the QB. Next year could be his last in Green Bay.

bobblehead
01-23-2017, 06:19 AM
DUD = Matthews

Outside of the brilliant sack/forced fumble against the Giants that he ultimately recovered like a heat seeking missile, he was virtually invisible during the postseason. For what he is getting paid, he simply MUST contribute a hell of a lot more to the pass rush. He isn't even getting double teamed anymore and he still can't get to the QB. Next year could be his last in Green Bay.

Despite what people on this board say, Mathews has NEVER been consistently double teamed his entire career and is generally stonewalled by any tackle. He needs to play MLB and utilize the entire toolbox of talents. That is his niche.

mmmdk
01-23-2017, 06:33 AM
Stud: Jordy

Dud: Mason Crosby. Well he kinda proved me wrong and turned his career around. But the best kicker in the NFL? NO! Only 2 kickers go to the pro bowl each season and has Crosby even been selected? I can't remember, he probably deserves one at some point. I'd still put 3-4 kickers higher than Crosby but that's way better than my calling him average some seasons ago - he's proven me wrong but he was a dud yesterday as were many other Packers. The biggest season duds are TT & McCarthy.

I was sad to see Ripkowski as a dud - he's had a fine season as has the OL and the OL didn't play well either.

Aaron Rodgers is an incredibly great QB, probably the best ever. It saddens me that he hasn't had multiple SB births as numerous good or great QBs have had through the years.

pbmax
01-23-2017, 07:52 AM
Despite what people on this board say, Mathews has NEVER been consistently double teamed his entire career and is generally stonewalled by any tackle. He needs to play MLB and utilize the entire toolbox of talents. That is his niche.

Yep. Though the shoulder injury made him a much worse option outside at the end of the year.

pbmax
01-23-2017, 07:52 AM
Boy, you go 11-2 and put on the dud list.

Tough crowd.