PDA

View Full Version : 6 Hours Ahead

texaspackerbacker
01-27-2017, 05:44 PM
I have wondered for a long time, why is the time listed for posts submitted 6 hours ahead of current time? Is it that way for everybody in the Central time zone? Or is there some setting I'm not aware of to set it for where you are? Is it "Greenwich Mean Time"?

It's a slow day, so I figured I'd ask.

Joemailman
01-27-2017, 05:55 PM
Click Settings at top of screen. Then under My Account click General settings. Scroll down and find Date and Time Options. Find your time zone in the drop down screen.

pbmax
01-27-2017, 06:54 PM
Click Settings at top of screen. Then under My Account click General settings. Scroll down and find Date and Time Options. Find your time zone in the drop down screen.

Great. Now PackerRats is 18 hours behind. I'll have to wait for it to cross the international dateline to see this post.

texaspackerbacker
01-27-2017, 09:56 PM

Thanks Joe. It worked.

woodbuck27
01-28-2017, 08:28 AM

Thanks. I always wondered about that too...now my settings are changed to the Eastern Time Zone.