PDA

View Full Version : Official What Am I Supposed To Do On Sunday Without Football Thread?

Joemailman
01-29-2017, 10:06 AM
Pro Bowl isn't really football.

Guess I could do my taxes.

red
01-29-2017, 10:28 AM
Bitch about how we aren't in the super bowl

Then blame a bunch of people for it

Maxie the Taxi
01-29-2017, 10:47 AM
Bitch about how we aren't in the super bowl

Then blame a bunch of people for ithahahahaha See my post in the other thread. hahahaha

pbmax
01-29-2017, 11:33 AM
Trading football for taxes is a real gut punch.

texaspackerbacker
01-29-2017, 12:06 PM
I'm going to a movie with my wife this afternoon: "A Dog's Purpose". Then we get home in time to watch Miss Universe - in the Philippines this year - Oh Joy! She gets the big screen for that, I get the other TV for the Pro Bowl.

gbgary
01-29-2017, 12:31 PM
watched MANUTD win an FA cup match this morning.
some good auto racing on today. the rolex 24. GoCorvetteRacing!! gtlm class c7r. although i just sold my vette i'm still a huge fan. (on fs1 now)
going to a movie this afternoon.

Vincenzo
01-29-2017, 01:46 PM
Get a haircut, bring the Dog for a walk, or perhaps eat lots of food that contains a very high calorie count and get real chubby.

red
01-29-2017, 02:49 PM
watched MANUTD win an FA cup match this morning.
some good auto racing on today. the rolex 24. GoCorvetteRacing!! gtlm class c7r. although i just sold my vette i'm still a huge fan. (on fs1 now)
going to a movie this afternoon.

Fucking Leeds lost to some god damn team I've never heard of in a stadium that would be small by junior high football standards

Everything is coming up shit for red lately

Fuck sports

gbgary
01-29-2017, 03:22 PM
Fucking Leeds lost to some god damn team I've never heard of in a stadium that would be small by junior high football standards

Everything is coming up shit for red lately

Fuck sports

lol...tell about it. MUFC probably won't make the top 4 (still in for the league and fa cups though), Bruins are hanging by a thread, Mavs are sucking, Packers are out, Rangers don't look like they'll be any better and pitching looks even worse. a far cry from the 2010 seasons where all of them won their championships except the Rangers who went to the world series but lost (were one strike away...twice...ugh).

Pugger
01-29-2017, 06:47 PM
I watched golf this afternoon. I'll watch the Pro Bowl to see how Bak and Ha Ha do for the hell of it. I'm glad the Badgers are playing half way decent basketball so I'll watch them when they are on national TV. When is the draft?

woodbuck27
01-29-2017, 07:49 PM
I watched golf this afternoon. I'll watch the Pro Bowl to see how Bak and Ha Ha do for the hell of it. I'm glad the Badgers are playing half way decent basketball so I'll watch them when they are on national TV. When is the draft?

When is the draft? .... Pugger

http://grovespot.com/images/cold-beer-glass.jpg

Here you go !