PDA

View Full Version : scary...our offensive line

packattack
09-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Brett in his bye-weekly meetings has mentioned the line at least eight times. His conclusion on the season rests on how the offensive line plays....scarryyyy

gbpackfan
09-06-2006, 06:20 PM
This dead horse has been beat to death. Let's see how they do against the Bears before we bring up this topic AGAIN. I watched Brett's news conference and he didnt say anything new about our O-line. We all know they are young and inexperienced. He also said the only way they gain experience is by playing. Wow! Now that's insider information!

Joemailman
09-06-2006, 06:24 PM
I wouldn't even draw too many conclusions from the Bear game. The Bear defense will make a lot of OL's look bad this year. No need to panic if we have a tough time Sunday. The key is that they not lose confidence, and improve as the year progresses.

ahaha
09-06-2006, 07:09 PM
I wouldn't even draw too many conclusions from the Bear game. The Bear defense will make a lot of OL's look bad this year. No need to panic if we have a tough time Sunday. The key is that they not lose confidence, and improve as the year progresses.

Excellent point. But, what if the line does well? If that happens we'll all be quite excited about the season's potential.

BEARMAN
09-06-2006, 07:39 PM
How do you beat a dead horse to death ? Only in wackypacker land?

GO BEARS !

gbpackfan
09-06-2006, 08:51 PM
The horse is dead. You beat it some more with the intent of causing death. But, it is already dead so beating it (the dead horse) is pointless. Much like this thread.

GBRulz
09-06-2006, 08:58 PM
be nice to the noob ! Besides, it's not like this is the ONLY topic that is beat to death in here! :wink:

So, is Favre gonna retire after this season? :twisted:

gbpackfan
09-06-2006, 08:59 PM
How do you beat a dead horse to death ? Only in wackypacker land?

GO BEARS !

If you don't like it in packer-land, go back to bear-ville. It's funny to listen to you come in to a packer forum and talk smack. I assume you talk in Bear forums as well. Man, you have a lot of time on your hands. Get a girlfriend. Now I know that it is a little nerdy to post in forums, no doubt. But you are by far the biggest loser in this forum because when you fill up your forum with posts, you go to other teams forums and post there as well. God damn! Pathetic. Just pathetic.

At least Rostak can objectively look at his team and give props to the Packers when props are due. I can do the same. The Bears have a great D, the Vikings have a lot of talent and if they can put it together the could be a force and the Lions could have a scary offense if they can manage to figure out and run Martz's scheme properly. See, how hard was that.

You, on the other hand, you can only say stupid shit like BEARS ROCK, PACKERS SUCK! Favre sucks! Blah, blah, blah. Don't be mad that the Packers have had the Bear Killa for over a decade! I hope to god Favre picks you guys apart so I can hear your lame ass excuses come monday. Never mind, I doubt you would log back on in here if you lost. That seems to fit your M.O.

I would just like to end with this....good luck this season.

BEARMAN
09-06-2006, 11:31 PM
DA BEARS don't need no stinking luck... cos they , unlike your rat pack, are GOOD ! :twisted:

GO BEARS !

gbpackfan
09-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Okay, but by registering here technically you are a Packer Rat! Dont sweat it, we all know that you trolls really want to be Packer fans, otherwise you just wouldnt be here. Welcome aboard kid!

run pMc
09-07-2006, 08:24 AM
DA BEARS don't need no stinking luck... cos they , unlike your rat pack, are GOOD !

Well, on Defense, it's true that they are good. They need a lot of help on Offense.

I can think of several NFC teams they would be underdogs against, and quite a few AFC teams.

Finally, IIRC it took some luck to beat the Packers last year. I'm guessing there will be about 3 plays that decide the outcome of this week's game, and some of that will be the result of luck.

Iron Mike
09-07-2006, 08:42 AM
This horse has been beat to death.

Agreed. Could we get this added to the emoticons?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/negagoat/deadhorse.gif

GoPack06
09-07-2006, 08:58 AM
i think are OL with struggle at times, but more with the running game. I think it will be better than last years line and Favre didnt get sacked an insane amount of times last year.

I also think the lines on the way up not down, like it was last year.