PDA

View Full Version : AND OFF THE BOARD GOES......BARWINNNNNN

Bretsky
03-16-2017, 06:04 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/16/rams-land-connor-barwin/

Gotarace
03-16-2017, 06:09 PM
Damn...this was a player I really wanted to see in Green and Gold. Was a no brainier for Ted not having to give up a coveted draft choice. One year deal might give us another swipe at him next season.

Bretsky
03-16-2017, 06:10 PM
Guess he didn't fit into Ted's Budget..

The fricking RAMS

Zool
03-16-2017, 08:39 PM
Guess he'd rather play in LA than in Green Bay

red
03-16-2017, 09:11 PM
Guess he'd rather play in LA than in Green Bay

Did we even make him an offer, I know he visited a lot of team, but I don't remember him coming to green bay

We may have just called him, asked him how much he wanted, and hung up the phone on him

Bretsky
03-16-2017, 09:29 PM
Did we even make him an offer, I know he visited a lot of team, but I don't remember him coming to green bay

We may have just called him, asked him how much he wanted, and hung up the phone on him

If we actually called; it's not like the dude broke the bank.

gbgary
03-16-2017, 09:50 PM
smh

Zool
03-16-2017, 11:03 PM

I think that was my point. We have no idea so this whole thing is pure speculation. So I speculated further. I know I'd rather play in LA

pbmax
03-17-2017, 09:23 AM
Pretty sure that in the Packer free agency thread you will find the following:

1. The Packers had reported interest

2. Barwin saw exactly two teams, Cincy and the Rams

Now start speculating again.

KYPack
03-17-2017, 10:45 AM
[QUOTE=pbmax;923382]Pretty sure that in the Packer free agency thread you will find the following:

The home town and Starland.

He may flash, but he's basically a fast guy that has lost a half step.

He's a smart guy who trains hard, but he is a short term solution, if he is a solution.

pbmax
03-17-2017, 12:16 PM
Pretty sure that in the Packer free agency thread you will find the following:

The home town and Starland.

He may flash, but he's basically a fast guy that has lost a half step.

He's a smart guy who trains hard, but he is a short term solution, if he is a solution.

I think he played for Phillips in Houston as well.

red
03-17-2017, 02:44 PM
I think that was my point. We have no idea so this whole thing is pure speculation. So I speculated further. I know I'd rather play in LA

i thought you were being sarcastic and saying he chose the rams over the packers (for the money)

woodbuck27
03-17-2017, 09:06 PM
You cannot miss what you didn't have; it's what you had that your going to miss.