PDA

View Full Version : Packerrats Mock Draft Packers Pick Poll

Joemailman
04-26-2017, 11:15 PM
Select who you think the Packers pick should be.

Following Players have already been picked and are unavailable:

Myles Garrett, Solomon Thomas, Jamal Adams, Jonathan Allen, Marshon Lattimore, O.J. Howard, Malik Hooker, Derek Barnett, Leonard Fournette, Reuben Foster, Christian McCaffrey, Mitch Trubisky, Haason Reddick, Corey Davis, Ryan Ramczyk, Taco Charlton, John Ross, Dalvin Cook, Mike Williams, Garen Conley, Kevin King, Garett Bolles, Jabrill Peppers, Takkarist McKinley, Cam Robinson, Patrick Mahomes, Jarrad Davis, Raekwon McMillan.

Poll will conclude at noon, at which point Pittsburgh and Bretsky will be on the clock.

Joemailman
04-26-2017, 11:28 PM
Zach Cunningham.

Carolina_Packer
04-26-2017, 11:34 PM
He may not be a blazing athlete, but he gets the most out of his size, and seems to play smart, and with a very high motor. I know some think he may be overdrafted at 29, but if the Packers like him there, I have no problem with drafting Watt. I think he can become the leader of a defense. They need the next Clay.

Bretsky
04-26-2017, 11:42 PM
Mike Mayock just predicted Watt goes to Miami at 22; he only does one Mock and came out with it today.

At 29....no brainer........

Bretsky
04-26-2017, 11:45 PM
for me, Charles Harris and Lamp would be under consideration. I think Lamp is going to be an all pro.

Bretsky
04-26-2017, 11:54 PM
WOW---Mayock...Green Bay Selects RB Alvin Kimara with round one selection
BEFORE YOU CALL HIM CRAZY..........REMEMBER

He predicted GB would draft Aaron Rodgers with pick 24

RashanGary
04-27-2017, 01:20 AM
Joe Mixon

jklowan
04-27-2017, 05:04 AM
watt please

King Friday
04-27-2017, 06:35 AM
If Watt is available at 29, I take him. He's got the bloodlines, so he's virtually guaranteed to not be a bust. I don't think he will last to #29 tonight.

BZnDallas
04-27-2017, 07:14 AM
If Watt is available at 29, I take him. He's got the bloodlines, so he's virtually guaranteed to not be a bust. I don't think he will last to #29 tonight.

I can't say its guaranteed, but a non stop motor and tools to go with it is definitely a plus. Injuries worry me a bit with TJ. But I voted for him. A stud at his position is priceless.

Deputy Nutz
04-27-2017, 07:46 AM
I think Watt is a second rounder if he had a different name. One year as a full time starter on defense leads to some questions, not to mention his durability issues throughout college.
The Packers still don't have anyone capable of being a number one corner on their roster so my vote is for the most polished CB in the draft; Tre White from LSU.

Pugger
04-27-2017, 08:18 AM
I think Watt is a second rounder if he had a different name. One year as a full time starter on defense leads to some questions, not to mention his durability issues throughout college.
The Packers still don't have anyone capable of being a number one corner on their roster so my vote is for the most polished CB in the draft; Tre White from LSU.

His combine measureables were very similar to CM3's so he might be better than you believe.

Deputy Nutz
04-27-2017, 08:20 AM
His combine measureables were very similar to CM3's so he might be better than you believe.

How is that even applicable?

Pugger
04-27-2017, 08:24 AM
How is that even applicable?

It is just one way to compare the 2 players, that's all.

Deputy Nutz
04-27-2017, 08:39 AM
First, I didn't say he wasn't going to be a bad player. I think any above average athlete that plays OLB in a 3-4 should get at least 8 sacks a season. Watt uses his hands really well, and has a really nice feel for the game. I think he played in a really great defense at Wisconsin that could bring pressure from any where and he benefited from that by using his own abilities but capitalized from having Beigel on the other side. For my money I would rather draft Beigel later in the draft and take a top corner in round 1.

Also Matthews was a second round talent coming into the draft. He made it into the first round when the Packers moved back into the first round with a trade with the Pats.

Maxie the Taxi
04-27-2017, 08:54 AM
Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson

Joemailman
04-27-2017, 09:39 AM
We have concluded the poll with T.J. Watt having a commanding lead.

T.J. Watt is the Packers pick in the 2017 Packerrats Mock Draft.

Is TT listening?

pbmax
04-27-2017, 10:33 AM
WOW---Mayock...Green Bay Selects RB Alvin Kimara with round one selection
BEFORE YOU CALL HIM CRAZY..........REMEMBER

He predicted GB would draft Aaron Rodgers with pick 24

Have any other of his 352 (11 years*32 first round picks) selections been right since? :D

pbmax
04-27-2017, 10:36 AM
Anyone have that link to the comparison of records for all the mock drafters?

Joemailman
04-27-2017, 10:51 AM
Anyone have that link to the comparison of records for all the mock drafters?

Last year: http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/5/7/11606510/grading-kiper-mcshay-co-2016-mock-draft-judgment-day

Scroll down for results.

HarveyWallbangers
04-27-2017, 11:23 AM
I agree with Mayock. Watt will be gone. Very similar story and measurable to Matthews. Teams will remember missing on Matthews.

Guiness
04-27-2017, 05:11 PM
I agree with Mayock. Watt will be gone. Very similar story and measurable to Matthews. Teams will remember missing on Matthews.

Watt by a landslide, is it? Feels like the Hollywood pick to me, fans from so many teams will be screaming for him by the middle of the first round.