PDA

View Full Version : Steve Irwin Death Video Released On The Internet

Jayo
09-07-2006, 02:05 PM
I have heard rumors that the video of his death has leaked on the interenet, does anyone know where or how to find it. I googled the shit out of it and looked it up on limewire and just can't find it anywhere????

Guiness
09-07-2006, 02:54 PM
No, it's not out. It's in police hands, and his producer, as well as his father have said it will be destroyed as soon as it is released from the evidence vault.

I hope, that this one won't see the light

GBRulz
09-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Amen, Guiness.

Jayo
09-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Why wouldn't you want to see that? I mean its a STING RAY and it stabbed somebody in the HEART. THAT NEVER HAPPENS and probably won't happen again. Is the only reason you don't want to see that is because it's our animal loving aussie friend? I mean you gotta watch it just because of the uniqueness of the death. Don't get me wrong I'm not sick or twisted or any shit like that it is just like........A STING RAY KILLS SOMEONE BY STABBING THEM IN THE HEART! not someone stepped on a sting ray and there afternoon was ruined for two hours while they put warm water on the sting

retailguy
09-07-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm not sick or twisted or any shit like that it is just like........

Ok. Well we have different definitions then. I have ZERO interest in seeing that. I keep thinking about his children. What if THEY see it?

Jayo
09-07-2006, 03:38 PM
I hear that. That would be a terrible thing to see BUT DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN what about me? And I do think that the video was leaked somewhere. A buddy of mine told me my roomate saw it but I just haven't had time to talk to him and find out where he found it.

I heart does go out to his family but a STING RAY STABBING SOMEONE IN THE HEART????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????

CaptainKickass
09-07-2006, 03:40 PM
People witness death all the time. Death of a loved one is a naturally occuring event. Human beings are a violent breed and violent by nature. People are so busy shielding children from human nature ist's no wonder they grow up all schitzo and afraid to go out and conquer their dreams.

Ask yourself this instead:

He led an amazing life and became rich and famous for having some balls and a bit of creativity. Now that person is gone.

What if someday his children want to see it?

Zool
09-07-2006, 03:40 PM
I dont really have a need to watch anyone die.

retailguy
09-07-2006, 03:48 PM
What if someday his children want to see it?

They have access to his producer. His producer will likely NOT destroy the tape. That goes against everything he's been taught his whole career.