PDA

View Full Version : Packer Milestones 2017

Joemailman
08-13-2017, 04:40 PM
Mike McCarthy

With 12 regular season wins, McCarthy would move from 32nd in the NFL to 26th, passing Jim Mora, Sid Gillman, Mike Ditka, Dick Vermeil, Marvin Lewis (maybe) and George Allen.

With 2 playoff wins, he would move from 13th to 9th, passing Andy Reid (maybe), Bill Parcells, Marv Levy and Dan Reeves.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Aaron Rodgers

With 4000 passing yards, Aaron Rodgers would move from 23rd in the NFL to 18th, passing Donovan McNabb, Boomer Esiason, Dave Krieg, Johnny Unitas and Joe Montana.

With 35 TD passes, he would move from 11th to 10th passing John Elway, and possibly Ben Roethlisberger.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Jordy Nelson

With 1000 receiving yards, Jordy would go from 111th in the NFL to 78th, passing among others, Greg Jennings, Carroll Dale, Sterling Sharpe and Don Hutson. In the Packer record book, he would go from 5th to 3rd, passing Sterling Sharpe and Don Hutson.

With 10 TD receptions, Jordy would go from 64th in the NFL to 38th, passing, among others, Wesley Walker, Art Monk, Michael Irvin and Sterling Sharpe. In the Packer record book, he would go from 3rd to 2nd, passing Sterling Sharpe.

In terms of Packer scoring, he would go from 12th to 9th, passing Ahman Greene, Sterling Sharpe and Ted Fritsch.

Randall Cobb:

With 600 receiving yards, he would go from 13th in the Packer record book to 10th, passing Billy Howton, Carroll Dale and James Jones.

With 6 TD receptions, he would go from 13th in the packer record book to 11th, passing Boyd Dowler and Paul Coffman.

Clay Matthews

With 10 sacks, Clay would go from 80th in the NFL to 61st, passing Tim Harris Bryce Paup, Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, Mark Gastineau and Javon Kearse.

He needs 3 sacks to become the Packers all-time sack leader, passing KGB.

Mason Crosby

With 120 points, Mason Crosby would go from 34th in the NFL to 30th, passing Mark Moseley, Jim Bakken, Fred Cox and Ryan Lindell.

woodbuck27
08-13-2017, 07:06 PM
Clay Matthews

" With 10 sacks, Clay would go from 80th in the NFL to 61st, passing Tim Harris Bryce Paup, Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, Mark Gastineau and Javon Kearse."

Comment woodbuck27: If that happens I will be both surprised and happy.

RashanGary
08-14-2017, 08:09 AM
Good thread. I like seeing guys move up the ranks and pass big names.

mraynrand
08-14-2017, 11:53 AM
I thought this thread was Packer Millstones. As in around the neck. And I immediately thought of Gunter. And Lacy, but he's gone.

pbmax
08-14-2017, 01:16 PM
I'd mention Barclay, but that would be in poor taste after his injury.

But Barclay.

Fritz
08-14-2017, 04:41 PM
WIST

With twelve more uses of the word "dunderdummy," Wist will move from 22nd to 19th on the list of all-time users of that word.

Cheesehead Craig
08-14-2017, 07:56 PM
WIST

With twelve more uses of the word "dunderdummy," Wist will move from 22nd to 19th on the list of all-time users of that word.

Here's hoping he doesn't get the Packer carpal tunnel and his quest is delayed.

mraynrand
08-15-2017, 07:30 AM
Here's hoping he doesn't get the Packer carpal tunnel and his quest is delayed.

APRH - assuming poster remains healthy.

Zool
08-16-2017, 01:15 PM
APRH - assuming poster remains healthy.

Well if Mad would stop drafting injury prone posters, this place would be in the internet hall of fame.

KYPack
08-16-2017, 03:32 PM
I thought this thread was Packer Millstones. As in around the neck. And I immediately thought of Gunter. And Lacy, but he's gone.

Happened to catch a bit of the PeeHawk game. Lacy played a little and I caught a couple plays. he looked ponderous, 250 + and slow. 4 carries for 10 yards. This is probably his last year.

Cheesehead Craig
08-16-2017, 05:09 PM
Well if Mad would stop drafting injury prone posters, this place would be in the internet hall of fame.

I'd say Mad likes then soft and small, but then he'd ban me or something for talking about his penis like that.

pbmax
08-16-2017, 06:29 PM
Happened to catch a bit of the PeeHawk game. Lacy played a little and I caught a couple plays. he looked ponderous, 250 + and slow. 4 carries for 10 yards. This is probably his last year.

Its VERY interesting that after two big announcements of Eddie making weight clauses earlier this offseason, his last weigh-in right before camp came and went unreported.

I have to give red credit, he can guess a man's weight from a photograph. That ol' carnival barker.

Fritz
08-17-2017, 01:13 PM
Its VERY interesting that after two big announcements of Eddie making weight clauses earlier this offseason, his last weigh-in right before camp came and went unreported.

I have to give red credit, he can guess a man's weight from a photograph. That ol' carnival barker.

And this report - or non-report - would be consistent with Lacy's last off-season with the Pack: trumpets blaring as he signs up for fitness camp, pictures all over of the new slim-and-trim Eddie, then training camp starts and somehow, he couldn't resist a few pit-stops at the Golden Corral on his way to camp.

esoxx
08-17-2017, 02:41 PM
WIST

This is a very controversial entry in to the Hall of Records and already carries an asterisk next to it. It's been found in some versions of the record book that "spraypaintedhair" is also given credit since it's synonymous with "dunderdummy."

Wist currently sits 3rd when both references are combined and is within clear striking distance of #1. The record is projected to fall in the 4th quarter of week 7 against the Saints.

mraynrand
08-17-2017, 03:25 PM

I noticed that he was sitting during the anthem. I was prepared to be pissed but then he said in his press conference that he just got too exhausted to stand for the whole thing.