PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Predictions Thread

call_me_ishmael
08-25-2017, 01:49 PM
My dark horse super bowl team is the Texans, even with a rookie QB.

Watt and Clowney rushing from the same line is like Reggie White and Sean Jones. Watch out. Feels like Denver 2016. Watson is a winner. He was my favorite QB in the draft last year by far. I can't speak to his measurables but it's hard to argue with him going toe-to-toe with Alabama twice on the biggest stage.

I think the Cowboys and the Giants will be the best teams in the NFC. Vikings challenge Packers for division crown.

QBME
08-26-2017, 02:24 PM

Watt and Clowney rushing from the same line is like Reggie White and Sean Jones. Watch out. Feels like Denver 2016. Watson is a winner. He was my favorite QB in the draft last year by far. I can't speak to his measurables but it's hard to argue with him going toe-to-toe with Alabama twice on the biggest stage.

I think the Cowboys and the Giants will be the best teams in the NFC. Vikings challenge Packers for division crown.

As in many years past, I predict the Pack will go 17 - 0 in the regular season, (also winning the bye week) and will roll to Superbowl victory unblemished.

call_me_ishmael
12-06-2018, 11:24 AM

Well, I nailed the Texans - they were just hampered by many injuries. The Cowboys and Giants were pretty bad misses, though.