PDA

View Full Version : Official Vikings Week I Thread

Joemailman
10-09-2017, 05:02 PM
Packers lead all-time series 60-51-2. (59-50-2 in regular season, 1-1 in playoffs)

Last Meeting: December 24, 2016: Packers won 38-25 at Lambeau.

Last meeting in Minnesota: December 18, 2016: Vikings won 17-14 in first game ever played at U.S. Bank Stadium.

Zimmer vs. McCarthy - Packers lead series 4-2.

Packers under McCarthy lead series 15-8.

No betting line yet on the game.

vince
10-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Vikes move the ball (#7 avg. yds.) particularly throwing it (#7 passing yds.) but haven't been as good getting in the endzone (#21).

Diggs and Thielen are Football Outsiders #1 and 10 ranked receivers. It'll be interesting to see if/how the loss of Cook affects them.

They gashed GB last year in Minny. Without digging too deep, that looks like a key to this ballgame this year too.

Maxie the Taxi
10-09-2017, 07:18 PM
It's essential that we keep the momentum from Dallas going. That's all.

pbmax
10-09-2017, 07:30 PM
Kyle Murphy @KyleMurphy68
Surgery went very smooth today. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers!

Surgery on his foot.

pbmax
10-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Zach Kruse‏ @zachkruse2 6h6 hours ago
Aaron Rodgers has as many third-down scrambles for first downs (35) as Cam Newton since 2013, per @ESPNStatsInfo. That's, well, amazing.

66 games for Cam
62 games for Aaron

woodbuck27
10-09-2017, 07:50 PM
This should be a decent game.

Scouting the Opposition. :idea:

pbmax
10-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde
Good lord. In the past 24 games (including playoffs), Davante Adams (@tae15adams) has caught 114 passes for 1,499 yards and 18 touchdowns.

A lot of #Packers fans had doubts about Adams. His numbers will continue to go up. Why? Said Mike McCarthy: "He's the real deal."

woodbuck27
10-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde
Good lord. In the past 24 games (including playoffs), Davante Adams (@tae15adams) has caught 114 passes for 1,499 yards and 18 touchdowns.

A lot of #Packers fans had doubts about Adams. His numbers will continue to go up. Why? Said Mike McCarthy: "He's the real deal."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qPOoPTwuzE

Top 10 Most Accurate Throws of Aaron Rodgers' Career

I was just tonight looking at YouTube video and in fact Davante Adams has indeed been on the receiving end of some of Aaron Rodgers most amazing throws for TD's. ie see NO. 3 at 2:30 of this Video. That was an amazing catch.

There's more and NO. 1 at 4:54 mark. Aaron Rodgers amazing athleticism and arm strength and accuracy make this reception almost look 'Willie Mays' easy.

Green Bay has had some terrific WR's in my time watching them play. Aaron Rodgers has enjoyed several of those.

vince
10-09-2017, 08:14 PM
Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde

I'd say he's a #2 who produces like a #1 because he's such a great fit with Rodgers. He can't run past many people but he can make them bite on his jukes then get get past 'em.

He also has a somewhat surprisingly low catch rate, particularly for a guy who doesn't really go deep that often. You'd prefer your #1 to be much more successful I think. His 57% catch rate is worse than every receiver ranked higher than him on the FO list except Brandin Cooks (54%) who gets thrown to way farther downfield on average. Jordy has a 71% catch rate and Cobb 73% by comparison.

Obviously he's an athletic playmaker though if not as consistent as you'd like or a burner that can just flat out beat guys deep like some prototypical 1's such as A.J. Green

woodbuck27
10-09-2017, 08:16 PM
I'd say he's a #2 who produces like a #1 because he's such a great fit with Rodgers. He can't run past many people but he can make them bite on his jukes then get get past 'em.

He also has a somewhat surprisingly low catch rate, particularly for a guy who doesn't really go deep that often. You'd prefer your #1 to be much more successful I think. His 57% catch rate is worse than every receiver ranked higher than him except Brandin Cooks (54%) who gets thrown to way farther downfield on average. Jordy has a 71% catch rate and Cobb 73% by comparison.

Obviously he's an athletic playmaker though if not consistent or a burner.

The Man with 'the Stat's'.

Zool
10-09-2017, 11:59 PM

He also has a somewhat surprisingly low catch rate, particularly for a guy who doesn't really go deep that often. You'd prefer your #1 to be much more successful I think. His 57% catch rate is worse than every receiver ranked higher than him on the FO list except Brandin Cooks (54%) who gets thrown to way farther downfield on average. Jordy has a 71% catch rate and Cobb 73% by comparison.

Obviously he's an athletic playmaker though if not as consistent as you'd like or a burner that can just flat out beat guys deep like some prototypical 1's such as A.J. Green

He feels like a Reggie Wayne guy. Still growing into the NFL and has a good skill group around him. Hopefully he keeps getting better and better.

mraynrand
10-10-2017, 12:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qPOoPTwuzE

Top 10 Most Accurate Throws of Aaron Rodgers' Career

I was just tonight looking at YouTube video and in fact Davante Adams has indeed been on the receiving end of some of Aaron Rodgers most amazing throws for TD's. ie see NO. 3 at 2:30 of this Video. That was an amazing catch.

There's more and NO. 1 at 4:54 mark. Aaron Rodgers amazing athleticism and arm strength and accuracy make this reception almost look 'Willie Mays' easy.

Green Bay has had some terrific WR's in my time watching them play. Aaron Rodgers has enjoyed several of those.

I'm confused. Are you saying it's Rodger's accuracy or the great receivers that are more critical in these receptions?

call_me_ishmael
10-10-2017, 12:22 AM

This is basically how I feel and you did a great job doing the research and backing it up with numbers. I'm just uneasy with him as a #1. I don't think you can pay your receiving corps 30M per year, so I think one of Cobb, Nelson or Adams goes. My gut feeling is this is Nelson's last year with the Packers.

Cheesehead Craig
10-10-2017, 07:28 AM
Case Keenum owns the QB spot with MN now. He's surprisingly accurate and plays rather well. He's going to give the Packers fits if they cannot rush him.

call_me_ishmael
10-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Seems like Minnesota has a boatload of talent at spots other than QB. Just my perception.

pbmax
10-10-2017, 11:25 PM
Packers worked out Mike Daniels' brother, Sean, a defensive end from Temple who has played in Arena League. Other workouts today: G Cameron Hunt (Oregon), S Charlie Miller (Dartmouth), WR Tevaun Smith (Iowa), S Ahmad Thomas (Oklahoma).
Rob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer

Is TAYBOR™ safe or can G Cameron Hunt (Oregon) long snap? Ot does every personnel dept know the pecking order of long snappers without having to spend money on a plane ticket.

QBME
10-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Packers open as 3.5 point favorites according to Vegas. I'm a little surprised it's not a bigger spread after Minny's weak showing against the Bears.

hoosier
10-11-2017, 07:43 AM
Rivalry game at home probably gives the Yikes a 2-3 pt boost.

jklowan
10-11-2017, 08:11 AM
This is basically how I feel and you did a great job doing the research and backing it up with numbers. I'm just uneasy with him as a #1. I don't think you can pay your receiving corps 30M per year, so I think one of Cobb, Nelson or Adams goes. My gut feeling is this is Nelson's last year with the Packers.

I think Cobb goes, his production is not worth 10 mil and do we have to resign Ha Ha this year as well? Gonna be an expensive offseason

KYPack
10-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Is Cobb dinged (again)? Didn't see a lot of him in crunch time last week.

Pugger
10-11-2017, 10:19 AM
Packers open as 3.5 point favorites according to Vegas. I'm a little surprised it's not a bigger spread after Minny's weak showing against the Bears.

If the home team automatically gets 3 for being at home isn't this really 6.5?

pbmax
10-11-2017, 12:12 PM
If the home team automatically gets 3 for being at home isn't this really 6.5?

On a neutral field, yes.

pbmax
10-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 1h1 hour ago
McCarthy on Nelson: We'll see how it goes with all the injured players.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 1h1 hour ago
#Packers coach Mike McCarthy said "we'll find out when we get down to practice" to see what Jordy Nelson can do. Injury still unknown.

Green Bay PackerS @packers 1h1 hour ago
McCarthy on @AaronRodgers12: He's playing excellent. Dallas game was his best game this year. Lot of moving parts & he's managed that well.

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 1h1 hour ago
#Packers CB Kevin King (concussion) will not practice today, per McCarthy.

BRING BLACK GUNTER!

Genaro C. Armas‏ @GArmasAP 1h1 hour ago
McCarthy: asked about Montgomery and Jones, says in part that he’s not sure yet about Ty’s availability Sunday. #Packers

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 1h1 hour ago
McCarthy references big plays in MIN passing game. I looked this up earlier on @PFF, Diggs has eight catches on passes of 20-plus yards.

Genaro C. Armas‏ @GArmasAP 1h1 hour ago
McCarthy: TE blocking about as [good as] it’s ever been since he’s been here. #Packers

Green Bay Packers @packers 51m51 minutes ago
"They're extremely disciplined."
McCarthy talks Vikings defense in his Wednesday press conference http://pckrs.com/cxpdf

Cheesehead Craig
10-11-2017, 01:23 PM
I think Cobb goes, his production is not worth 10 mil and do we have to resign Ha Ha this year as well? Gonna be an expensive offseason

I think Ha Ha is still under contract next year. It's Morgan Burnett who is a UFA.

pbmax
10-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 2h2 hours ago
LT David Bakhtiari doing individual drills again. DNP: Ahmad Brooks, Morgan Burnett, Kevin King, Joe Thomas. Nelson, Montgomery working.

Joemailman
10-11-2017, 04:06 PM
http://d2s3dt9f4iyeup.cloudfront.net/images/standard_v1/b8c08c6f-3d7e-47c1-b748-90178cfee1cd.png

pbmax
10-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Wes Hodkiewicz‏ @WesHod 7m7 minutes ago
Jordy Nelson (back) listed as a full participant: 'Nothing serious. Everything is good. Practicing all week and playing on Sunday.' #Packers

Baby got back. Or Bach.

gbgary
10-11-2017, 04:34 PM

i think his catch rate % is affected by Rodgers throwing him low percentage type passes. most of the long balls go to him, high passes, jump balls, etc. so he ends up with over-throws, defensed passes, and the occasional drop that everyone but cobb have. jordy and cobb get a lot of their catches during scramble plays.

gbgary
10-11-2017, 04:44 PM
kinda concerned about this game. with the min qb/rb situation being unstable, min coming off a monday game, and with the Packers coming off such an emotional win here in dal, there might be a bit of a let down. Packers leadership needs to makes sure that doesn't happen. i've got a feeling this is going to be knock-down drag-out because the Packers will take a while to get serious.

Bossman641
10-11-2017, 04:52 PM
When is Bakh going to be back(h)? This is getting ridiculous

Joemailman
10-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Most of the country sees the game. Thom Brennaman and Troy Aikman with the call. Buck must be doing baseball.

I noticed in Michigan LP gets the Lions/Saints (Green) and UP gets the Packers. Is that always the case?

http://506sports.com/2017/06-FOX.png

pittstang5
10-11-2017, 06:45 PM
BASTARDS! Someone changed the listing for the Philly area. I checked Monday night and my guide said Packers/Vikings. NOW, it has the Redskins/49ers.

Cheesehead Craig
10-12-2017, 07:51 AM
BASTARDS! Someone changed the listing for the Philly area. I checked Monday night and my guide said Packers/Vikings. NOW, it has the Redskins/49ers.

The game day thread won't be the same without your wit and charm.

Teamcheez1
10-12-2017, 10:47 AM
I would sit Montgomery for another week.
It will be interesting to see if Bakh or Burnett plays.

Tony Oday
10-12-2017, 11:07 AM
I would sit Montgomery for the next 14 games.

Joemailman
10-12-2017, 11:43 AM
kinda concerned about this game. with the min qb/rb situation being unstable, min coming off a monday game, and with the Packers coming off such an emotional win here in dal, there might be a bit of a let down. Packers leadership needs to makes sure that doesn't happen. i've got a feeling this is going to be knock-down drag-out because the Packers will take a while to get serious.

I don't see a letdown. Packers lost there last year and I'm sure they haven't forgotten it. I do see a tough game though because they're facing a desperate opponent. If the Vikings lose, they'll be down 2 games to the Packers with a game yet to be played at Lambeau. Vikings have already lost at home to the Lions. They can hardly afford another home division loss. This is pretty much a must-win situation for them, and they'll play like it.

gbgary
10-12-2017, 12:12 PM
https://twitter.com/packers/status/918521880239378432

Joemailman
10-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Rob Demovsky
ESPN Staff Writer

Packers CB Kevin King has made progress through the concussion protocol, coach Mike McCarthy said. But no word on whether he's advanced enough to do some work on the practice field.

McCarthy on Ty Montgomery: "The plan is to practice today and see how he progresses."

David Bakhtiari is feeling better and looked good and practiced well yesterday, coach Mike McCarthy said. Could he play Sunday at Minnesota for the first time since his Week 1 hamstring injury? "We'll see what he's able to do today," McCarthy said.

pbmax
10-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Listen, I honestly think they should rest Monty and his ribs. Those need to be healed up good for the stretch run. Even if he is RB #2 or third down guy, they will need him down the road.

And my advice is not because I just picked up Aaron Jones in FF.

Pugger
10-12-2017, 12:45 PM

You gotta get somebody in eastern WI a Sling Box so you can stream the Packers games from his cable/satellite service via the internet. We get all the Packers games not shown nationally this way (plus Brewers, Bucks and Badgers).

http://www.slingbox.com/

Pugger
10-12-2017, 12:46 PM
I would sit Montgomery for the next 14 games.

No, we should use Ty as our change of pace back and let him give Jones a breather.

Fritz
10-12-2017, 01:08 PM
I don't see a letdown. Packers lost there last year and I'm sure they haven't forgotten it. I do see a tough game though because they're facing a desperate opponent. If the Vikings lose, they'll be down 2 games to the Packers with a game yet to be played at Lambeau. Vikings have already lost at home to the Lions. They can hardly afford another home division loss. This is pretty much a must-win situation for them, and they'll play like it.

This all seems like the perfect setup for one of those games in which the Vikes come out flying around and hitting, crisp and sharp, and the Packers look lost and dazed. Vikes pile up points, Packer fans swear and throw beer cans at the TV, the word "Fat" appears with increasing frequency in front of the word "Mike," and by halftime the Packers have a measly field goal and we're all wondering WTF.

What happens in the second half, I do not know.

ThunderDan
10-12-2017, 02:05 PM
This all seems like the perfect setup for one of those games in which the Vikes come out flying around and hitting, crisp and sharp, and the Packers look lost and dazed. Vikes pile up points, Packer fans swear and throw beer cans at the TV, the word "Fat" appears with increasing frequency in front of the word "Mike," and by halftime the Packers have a measly field goal and we're all wondering WTF.

Sounds like the game day thread from last week against Dallas.

Harlan Huckleby
10-12-2017, 02:33 PM
No, we should use Ty as our change of pace back and let him give Jones a breather.

Ya, but question is when do they bring him back? Wait till he is fully healed? Broken ribs take a couple months.

I think Montgomery's injury is a bigger loss than is appreciated. You really need to healthy backs who can produce every game.

Tony Oday
10-12-2017, 03:32 PM

He can't block...I would rather have Rip back there.

QBME
10-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Most of the country sees the game. Thom Brennaman and Troy Aikman with the call. Buck must be doing baseball.

I noticed in Michigan LP gets the Lions/Saints (Green) and UP gets the Packers. Is that always the case?

http://506sports.com/2017/06-FOX.png

Finally, the Sunday Ticket pays off!!

pbmax
10-12-2017, 05:10 PM

This game plan is 4-1. What are you worrying about?

#BearsGamesDontCount

pbmax
10-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Gonna be another week for the King I believe.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DL9td5_X4AI4-7E.jpg:large

Joemailman
10-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Rob Demovsky
ESPN Staff Writer

Ty Montgomery said he took some hits on his ribs in practice and "felt fine." He said it made him "feel comfortable" that he was able to absorb some hits while playing with a protective flack jacket seen here under his jersey at today's practice.

http://d2s3dt9f4iyeup.cloudfront.net/images/standard_v1/a36227a4-443d-43ca-b60e-0bf85b02205a.jpg

Fritz
10-13-2017, 06:49 AM
This game plan is 4-1. What are you worrying about?

#BearsGamesDontCount

I'm just giving a little historical context. This is often how Packer-Viking games open in their stadia. Stadiia?

I'm not fretting. I'm just steeling myself.

Stefon Diggs not practicing? What?

pbmax
10-13-2017, 10:59 AM
Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein Oct 12
McCarthy on Rollins: He's battling through some things. He's been in and out of games medically. I know gave up TD, but actually played well

ITS NOT THE GOOD PLAYS WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT

mraynrand
10-13-2017, 11:02 AM
Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein Oct 12
McCarthy on Rollins: He's battling through some things. He's been in and out of games medically. I know gave up TD, but actually played well

ITS NOT THE GOOD PLAYS WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT

LOL. That reminds me of Corey Kluber. "I only threw two bad pitches."

hoosier
10-13-2017, 12:27 PM
The JSO article on Rollins today was interesting. I always assumed that what he lacks in straight line speed he makes up for in quickness or agility. The JSO writer suggests he is deficient in both speed and quickness. If that is the case, what was he drafted on???

Fritz
10-13-2017, 01:48 PM
This is the question that Thompson must be asking himself.

Cheesehead Craig
10-13-2017, 02:06 PM
Diggs is out as is Bradford for the Vikes.

pbmax
10-13-2017, 02:07 PM
This is the question that Thompson must be asking himself.

I think they are pointing to the ankle as the culprit. He does normally look quick.

pbmax
10-13-2017, 02:08 PM
Adam Schefter
49ers shopping LB NaVorro Bowman, and there are teams interested, sources tell ESPN. His time in SF soon could come to an end.

Fritz
10-13-2017, 02:18 PM
Adam Schefter
49ers shopping LB NaVorro Bowman, and there are teams interested, sources tell ESPN. His time in SF soon could come to an end.

Is he an inside linebacker? How old is He? Can he rush the passer?

woodbuck27
10-13-2017, 02:20 PM
I'm just giving a little historical context. This is often how Packer-Viking games open in their stadia. Stadiia?

I'm not fretting. I'm just steeling myself.

Stefon Diggs not practicing? What?

They need Stefon Diggs in a big way.

This is going to say a lot about who is NO. 1 this Season and the NFCN...a huge game !

Take away the 3 Points awarded to a home team in a close matchup and set at now Green Bay -3.5 this is going to be according to Vegas a close game.

I am going Packers here but last night I screwed up and going Carolina when my GUTS screamed Pick the Eagles!

Sometimes I really wonder what happened to NFL so deemed EXPERTS and GUTS !?

Too often Guts trump Experts; when you can bet small for a moderate to large gain do it when your guts say go for it.

hoosier
10-13-2017, 02:33 PM
Adam Schefter

Isn't he ancient and crippled to boot? Well, TT already signed Ahmed Brooks so I suppose there is precedent for getting Bowman. If only Patrick Willis could be lured out of retirement, they would then have a good chance of going back and winning that 2014-15 NFCCG in Seattle.

QBME
10-13-2017, 03:16 PM
Rob Demovsky
ESPN Staff Writer

Ty Montgomery said he took some hits on his ribs in practice and "felt fine." He said it made him "feel comfortable" that he was able to absorb some hits while playing with a protective flack jacket seen here under his jersey at today's practice.

http://d2s3dt9f4iyeup.cloudfront.net/images/standard_v1/a36227a4-443d-43ca-b60e-0bf85b02205a.jpg

Maybe old age is creeping in, but doesn't Jones, number 33, just kinda, a little bit..look like a Grabowski...???...

pbmax
10-13-2017, 04:44 PM
Maybe old age is creeping in, but doesn't Jones, number 33, just kinda, a little bit..look like a Grabowski...???...

Is Grabowski Polish for short?

gbgary
10-13-2017, 04:46 PM

a little bit...you're right.

http://www.go4thestars.com/4076jg.JPG

Fritz
10-13-2017, 04:46 PM
They need Stefon Diggs in a big way.

This is going to say a lot about who is NO. 1 this Season and the NFCN...a huge game !

Take away the 3 Points awarded to a home team in a close matchup and set at now Green Bay -3.5 this is going to be according to Vegas a close game.

I am going Packers here but last night I screwed up and going Carolina when my GUTS screamed Pick the Eagles!

Sometimes I really wonder what happened to NFL so deemed EXPERTS and GUTS !?

Too often Guts trump Experts; when you can bet small for a moderate to large gain do it when your guts say go for it.

WOODBUCK! You write "more strangely" than anyone I've ever read. I can never figure out "why" you use quotation marks around words when you do, nor why you capitalize "certain words" and HIGHLIGHT others in different colors.

Is this what the Canadian children "learn" in SCHOOL?

pbmax
10-13-2017, 04:50 PM
Burnett and Thomas are out.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMCo2JKVoAE3hbJ.jpg:large

Rutnstrut
10-13-2017, 08:53 PM
WOODBUCK! You write "more strangely" than anyone I've ever read. I can never figure out "why" you use quotation marks around words when you do, nor why you capitalize "certain words" and HIGHLIGHT others in different colors.

Is this what the Canadian children "learn" in SCHOOL?

He's Canadian eh. They talk funny and apparently type just as weirdly.

Harlan Huckleby
10-13-2017, 10:04 PM
Packers are still a pretty banged up team. They have a lot of players who probably should sit but will play.

pbmax
10-14-2017, 12:27 PM
Wilde: http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/football/professional/packers-vince-biegel-excited-to-return-to-practice-on-monday/article_68f7afc6-623f-5560-8be6-b763f7da3884.html

In Minnesota, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer ruled out No. 1 wide receiver Stefon Diggs (groin), starting left guard Nick Easton (calf) and quarterback Sam Bradford (knee). With Bradford out, Case Keenum will get the start.

Zool
10-14-2017, 02:38 PM
Missing Diggs and Cook are pretty large. That’s a lot of talent out. Doesn’t hurt my feelings one bit.

Maxie the Taxi
10-15-2017, 08:19 AM
Missing Diggs and Cook are pretty large. That’s a lot of talent out. Doesn’t hurt my feelings one bit.So true. The Packers struggled when both Lacy and Nelson were out. But we still had Arod. Imagine if it was Keenum instead of Arod at QB. This game should tell us quite a bit about what both teams are made of.

Harlan Huckleby
10-15-2017, 08:57 AM
I wish Vikings had their starters healthy. I'd rather watch Packers try to beat the best, and a loss doesn't rock my world.

If I had money bet, I'd be sticking pins in voodoo dolls. A lot of people don't know that stuff really works.

Pugger
10-15-2017, 09:17 AM
Have they announced the inactives yet? I don't have a good feeling about Bahk playing today. :-(

pbmax
10-15-2017, 09:22 AM
They are made public at 10:30 AM in Game Day thread Pug.

Farley Face
10-15-2017, 10:39 AM
Anyone know where I might be able to watch the game today online? I'm bedridden in AZ with no Sunday Ticket. Thanks for any helpful replies.

pbmax
10-15-2017, 10:46 AM
Anyone know where I might be able to watch the game today online? I'm bedridden in AZ with no Sunday Ticket. Thanks for any helpful replies.

I use vipbox. Seems to have much less malware and is much faster than other sites I have used.

Here was one suggestion this year. If I google it, I get https://vipbox.nu, which I have never heard of and have no idea if its legal, but it does list the Pack Vikes game this week.

oldbutnotdeadyet
10-15-2017, 10:50 AM
Here was one suggestion this year.

Yeah, I will be using VIPBOX to day I'm in DC helping my son fix up his new, er 1900, home. Picture quality is by far the best and they provide multiple links per game so if one dies, just flip to another. Be sure u are running a malware detector though, I use malwarebytes which stops all the malware before it can be installed. I am not being paid by either vipbox nor malwarebytes.

oldbutnotdeadyet
10-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Actually, almost time for the 1st drink cause ya know I am an hour ahead of youse guys...

Fritz
10-15-2017, 11:10 AM
No House, no Brooks, no King, no Burnett.

Why did Ted draft Rollins in the second round, again?

woodbuck27
10-15-2017, 11:17 AM
I don't mean to post this too loudly... so ( in a whisper ):

Is it just my imagination but are we much more healthy with a decent active Roster today!? What? ... the Starting OT's are what?..... back ! We have two decent RB's with Ty back!? Did I see that the Top TD production WR in the NFL (going back to what..... your last Thanksgiving )...Jordy Nelson is ready to start today!?

If all that is the TRUTH.....My God ! It's a miracle. A :pack: Miracle.

GO PACK GO ! :pack:

woodbuck27
10-15-2017, 11:21 AM
No House, no Brooks, no King, no Burnett.

Why did Ted draft Rollins in the second round, again?

That signals a possible shoot out !

Keenum has looked great in the Backup QB role for the Vikings.

This could be a good one!?

red
10-15-2017, 11:25 AM
I don't mean to post this too loudly... so ( in a whisper ):

Is it just my imagination but are we much more healthy with a decent active Roster today!? What? ... the Starting OT's are what?..... back ! We have two decent RB's with Ty back!? Did I see that the Top TD production WR in the NFL (going back to what..... your last Thanksgiving )...Jordy Nelson is ready to start today!?

If all that is the TRUTH.....My God ! It's a miracle. A :pack: Miracle.

GO PACK GO ! :pack:

really? we're missing like 75% of our secondary

its a good thing we're playing a shitty QB, with no RB

woodbuck27
10-15-2017, 11:26 AM
a little bit...you're right.

http://www.go4thestars.com/4076jg.JPG

Reminds me of this guy (well the Pic does):

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/running-back-jim-taylor-of-the-green-bay-packers-carries-the-ball-an-picture-id158347714?s=612x612

He's NOT like that Guy immediately above because that Guy is Packer GREAT and HOFer Jim Taylor.

woodbuck27
10-15-2017, 11:41 AM
really? we're missing like 75% of our secondary

its a good thing we're playing a shitty QB, with no RB

Yes red I just saw Fritz's post and our inactive Secondary.

I remarked that we might see 'a shoot out'. Case Keenum has looked solid in a Backup Role as the Vikings QB and protecting the ball (NO Picks so far in 2017):

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KeenCa00.htm

It is clear to me that The Packers would suck without Aaron Rodgers who is IMO the Leading Candidate for NFL MVP so far this season. Give Rodgers better protection to throw the pass and it's going to be very tough on Minny.

The Packers game on the Road to lose. The Vegas line might have been moved from Packers -3.5 to (-7) !

A very large game not to lose.

GO PACKERS !

Guiness
10-15-2017, 11:57 AM
Yes red I just saw Fritz's post and our inactive Secondary.

I remarked that we might see 'a shoot out'. Case Keenum has looked solid in a Backup Role as the Vikings QB and protecting the ball (NO Picks so far in 2017):

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KeenCa00.htm

It is clear to me that The Packers would suck without Aaron Rodgers who is IMO the Leading Candidate for NFL MVP so far this season. Give Rodgers better protection to throw the pass and it's going to be very tough on Minny.

The Packers game on the Road to lose. The Vegas line might have been moved from Packers -3.5 to (-7) !

A very large game not to lose.

GO PACKERS !

Might have no picks, but also only 4 TD passes in four games (3 in one game, 1 in the other 3). A gunslinger he is not, and with Cook gone, their O doesn't look to be very dangerous.

woodbuck27
10-15-2017, 12:11 PM
Might have no picks, but also only 4 TD passes in four games (3 in one game, 1 in the other 3). A gunslinger he is not, and with Cook gone, their O doesn't look to be very dangerous.

Yup. Case Keenum has to have a huge game to keep the Vikings in the game.

This is the Packer game to lose.

They must leave Minny with a 'W' somehow. 4-2 here will SUCK.

gbgary
10-15-2017, 12:12 PM

woodbuck27
10-15-2017, 12:15 PM

We just lost our Satellite here Guiness.

It looks like stormy weather. I've never seen such a place as this for losing POWER.

THe satellite just came back on.

A nice catch by Jordy Nelson.......it's on.........

GO PACK GO !