PDA

View Full Version : Harvey, how bout that Wentz!

Rastak
11-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Damn, gotta say I'm impressed! To me Rodgers is still the class of the NFC much as I hate him but Wentz is looking like an heir apparent from your fine state of ND.

woodbuck27
11-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Damn, gotta say I'm impressed! To me Rodgers is still the class of the NFC much as I hate him but Wentz is looking like an heir apparent from your fine state of ND.

He's (Carson Wentz) 'the REAL Deal'.

I'm a Green Bay Packer fan but moreso an NFL fan now. I believe being heavily involved in the NFL Pro Pickem' got me there. That simply gives me so much overall appreciation and the Pro Sport of Football.

I just hope that he ( Carson Wentz) doesn't like Houston's Deshaun Watson and The Packers Aaron Rodgers suffer serious injury. I enjoy great play at the QB position no matter where that QB plays.

bobblehead
11-05-2017, 04:00 PM
He's (Carson Wentz) 'the REAL Deal'.

I'm a Green Bay Packer fan but moreso an NFL fan now. I believe being heavily involved in the NFL Pro Pickem' got me there. That simply gives me so much overall appreciation and the Pro Sport of Football.

I just hope that he ( Carson Wentz) doesn't like Houston's Deshaun Watson and The Packers Aaron Rodgers suffer serious injury. I enjoy great play at the QB position no matter where that QB plays.

Eagles are nothing more than the Browns without Wentz

woodbuck27
11-05-2017, 04:04 PM

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/laughing-man-mixed-race-male-hysterically-32711748.jpg

pbmax
11-05-2017, 04:29 PM

He fell into their lap! Anyone would have taken him there.

After passing up on him.

mraynrand
11-05-2017, 06:53 PM
He fell into their lap!

lap obsession.

HarveyWallbangers
11-06-2017, 12:40 AM
He's looking good. His stats could have been better today. I think Jeffrey alone dropped three perfect balls down the field today. Denver's offense stinks, but I read that their defense had not given up more than 23 points this year. There were also ranked #2 in DVOA.

MadtownPacker
11-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Eagles are nothing more than the Browns without WentzCan same be said about Packers without Rodgers?

mraynrand
11-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Can same be said about Packers without Rodgers?

no