PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers vs. Ravens Game Day Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Badgerinmaine
11-19-2017, 03:04 PM
Packers lost the Patriots 35-0 at home in 2006, their last shutout.

That Pats team went 12-4. This Ravens team is not nearly as good.

SMBASS
11-19-2017, 03:05 PM
He just came back off IR. I don't think you give up on him yet. He'll have next training camp to prove himself.

Let him block for Hundley the rest of the season. It won't make any difference.

I agree that they won't give up on him yet and he'll get another year to prove himself. I just don't think he'll ever become a good tackle and he's not strong enough to move inside. I guess as with Hundley I don't see it happening but what in the hell do I know?

mraynrand
11-19-2017, 03:06 PM
Packers lost the Patriots 35-0 at home in 2006, their last shutout.

I hear the sideline video from that game was interesting.

Bretsky
SPRIGGS™ just let Suggs go right inside of him. Terrible.

Spriggs is our new Sherry

Badgerinmaine
They should have let Mays play even with the fumbles. He could have used the experience.
Maybe playing in this last series will help a little. That's as optimistic as I can be now.

Teamcheez1
11-19-2017, 03:07 PM
That Pats team went 12-4. This Ravens team is not nearly as good.

Favre was 5-15 for 73 yards in that game.
Rodgers was 4-12 for 32 yards.
We had 5 first downs the whole game.

And we're complaining about Hundley.....

mraynrand
11-19-2017, 03:07 PM

not until he's operated on by a hack.

mraynrand
11-19-2017, 03:08 PM
Bennett would have been a nice target over the middle for Hundley today. Too bad he's hurt.

pbmax
11-19-2017, 03:08 PM
Not sure if scanner squawk is referring to an individual or the Green Bay offense.

Doug Schneider‏Verified account @PGDougSchneider
48s49 seconds ago

"She appears to be talking in circles and not making sense." #scannersquawk

A lot like this board today. I can understand.

pbmax
11-19-2017, 03:09 PM

He has not even come close to that yet. This is post-op Sherrod.

red
11-19-2017, 03:11 PM
well theres some good news

the blues brothers is on cinimax right now, which is free this week

pbmax
11-19-2017, 03:11 PM
well theres some good news

the blues brothers is on cinimax right now, which is free this week

I think I bought it on iTunes for five bucks. What are you waiting for?

channtheman
11-19-2017, 03:12 PM
Fell asleep after working a night shift last night. I was planning on staying up to watch the game. Looks like I didn't miss anything.

mraynrand
11-19-2017, 03:14 PM
Fell asleep after working a night shift last night. I was planning on staying up to watch the game. Looks like I didn't miss anything.

"Makes effective use of time"

mraynrand
11-19-2017, 03:16 PM
man it's all lining up for the Cleveland-Packers game to be their first win. That's bag over head territory for me.

pbmax
11-19-2017, 03:22 PM
man it's all lining up for the Cleveland-Packers game to be their first win. That's bag over head territory for me.

Giants just took down their yearly juggernaut.

pbmax
11-19-2017, 03:23 PM

Nicely done :lol:

channtheman
11-19-2017, 03:26 PM

:lol: It appears so

yetisnowman
11-19-2017, 03:29 PM
It takes more than 4 games to get a new starter up to speed unless you are Hassellback.

I am not sure M3 is doing him any favors right now with this NFL offense.

Your apologism gets to be a bit much....

Hundley sucks. Backups with far less time in their system have outperformed him this season alone. He takes a ton of sacks and turns the ball over. His reads and instincts are terrible. His deep ball is innaccurate. Adjusting to the system won't make a significant difference, he's had three seasons. You're stuck in the 90s, where young qbs aren't expected to be productive.

mraynrand
11-19-2017, 03:46 PM
I may have removed a bridge and ran the train off the track at full speed.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBGa9e2n_z4

mmmdk
11-19-2017, 04:00 PM
This team has been run into the ground - time for a change. AR has been the team for too long.

beveaux1
11-19-2017, 04:23 PM
That was really one of the worst offensive performances I've seen since Brett1 had one of his annual stinkers. I'm usually pretty patient and very realistic when it comes to evaluating young players, but Hundley doesn't really seem to be progressing. In fact, it seems obvious that he can't or won't step up into the pocket and he can't or won't move in his progressions past his primary receiver.

It also seems obvious that he ALWAYS rolls right when flushed from the pocket and really runs himself so far right that he couldn't make a play if he wanted to. He also anticipates pressure when it really isn't there. The other problem that he has is no ability to anticipate or throw a receiver open, although experience might improve this problem.

What I don't see is experience helping his myriad other tendencies. At this point, I don't know what you do to have a functional offense with Hundley as the QB. Opposing defenses have enough tape to play to his many weaknesses as the Ravens obviously did.

I suppose we can hope that the other teams' personnel make mistakes so that we can score and that our defense can keep us in the game, but we really don't have that skilled a defense.

This is going to be a long season and I see no realistic way, without Rodgers, that we can end up 8-8.

Harlan Huckleby
11-19-2017, 04:38 PM
Who knew that Joe Flacco was still in the NFL?

Pugger
11-19-2017, 06:43 PM
This IS like watching the 80's Packers, Randy Wright edition.

Wright was better than Hundley is today.

Pugger
11-19-2017, 06:44 PM
Like watching the Badgers play Michigan.

The Badgers have a legit D unlike GB.

Pugger
11-19-2017, 06:49 PM
I wish I was at the game so I could boo Hundley when he came off the field.

I wouldn't have if I waw there today. I almost feel bad for him. He can't help it if he doesn't have it. Not many do.

Pugger
11-19-2017, 06:51 PM
"stop calling wildcat plays"

:lol:

Pugger
11-19-2017, 06:55 PM
Hundley is only good enough to give us a chance to win against the dregs in the league... he needs to go after this season. So does half of Stubby's lame ass playbook.

The only lame ass play Stubby has is that dumb attempt at wild cat. With a competent QB his offense works. Not so much with the Hundleys of the world.

Pugger
11-19-2017, 06:57 PM
How do you take a 10 yd sack on 4th down?

What I find maddening with him is when the pressure comes he steps BACK instead of forward. He then takes a huge sack. Egods.

Teamcheez1
11-19-2017, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't have if I waw there today. I almost feel bad for him. He can't help it if he doesn't have it. Not many do.

I beginning to feel the same way. Hundley just might not be talented enough to play in the NFL. He is certainly feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders trying to replace Rodgers. He could end up playing himself right out of the NFL after this season, or certainly when his contract ends next season.

Pugger
11-19-2017, 06:58 PM
You're giving him more credit than he deserves. He is a run of the mill, average backup QB. We hoped for more and got less.

Hundley the way he is playing right now is NOT a run of the mill average backup QB. He's worse.

Pugger
11-19-2017, 07:00 PM
That the season is officially over?

:lol: It was over the moment #12 broke his collarbone.

Pugger
11-19-2017, 07:01 PM
Clearly Stubby...his QB room is so fabulous that he wouldn't consider Tom Brady if he were available.

Seriously? That's a real knee slapper.

Teamcheez1
11-19-2017, 07:03 PM
Hundley the way he is playing right now is NOT a run of the mill average backup QB. He's worse.

I was trying to be kind with that comment. I actually believe Hundley is trash (so far) and won't have a job in the NFL much longer if he doesn't start to show some improvement.

Pugger
11-19-2017, 07:04 PM
Packers last shut out 11 years ago by the Patriots.

Do you guys remember who was our QB for the second half of that game?

Pugger
11-19-2017, 07:16 PM
He just came back off IR. I don't think you give up on him yet. He'll have next training camp to prove himself.

Let him block for Hundley the rest of the season. It won't make any difference.

And Suggs can make All Pro tackles look silly.

mraynrand
11-19-2017, 07:25 PM
Who knew that Joe Flacco was still in the NFL?

Your namesake keeps calling him Fucco. Fucco is still in the NFL.

pbmax
11-19-2017, 11:16 PM

Yes.

mraynrand
11-20-2017, 06:53 AM

didn't he break his foot? #injuryprone!

woodbuck27
11-24-2017, 01:11 PM
This team has been run into the ground - time for a change. AR has been the team for too long.

Would someone PLEASE Archive Delete ...Morph ..Tank...Drown...Dump...Get rid of...DELETE...this most embarrassing of All Time Packerrats THREADS....PLEASE :bang:

Then we can all join 'the Cool Aid Gang' and deny, or better imagine it was all just a REALLY BAD Nightmare.

mraynrand
11-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Keep this thread alive!