PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Tailgate - Packers vs. Bears

Partial
09-08-2006, 05:37 PM
alright men, lets gear up and get ready for this game. I just went and bought my first booze since turning 21, a leines variety pack. Lets do this and get ready for the bears!

BallHawk
09-08-2006, 05:40 PM
I've got the cheese curds.

retailguy
09-08-2006, 05:41 PM
I haven't been to a liquor store in like 15 years, can I bring the diet root beer?

(Can't handle the caffeine - keeps me up past my early bedtime).... :oops:

Partial
09-08-2006, 05:58 PM
I haven't been to a liquor store in like 15 years, can I bring the diet root beer?

diet root beer is good, as is the cheese curds.

So how are we gonna beat da bears??!?! Any thoughts?

BallHawk
09-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Don't worry Retail, I've got a better Non-Alcholic drink for us...

http://homokaasu.org/sect/images/53963.jpg

Wanna glass?

CaptainKickass
09-08-2006, 05:59 PM
alright men, lets gear up and get ready for this game. I just went and bought my first booze since turning 21, a leines variety pack. Lets do this and get ready for the bears!

I might be splitting hairs here but - Beer doesn't count as booze.

The Captain Recommends "Captain Morgan" spiced rum.

Cheers!

:mrgreen: :D

BallHawk
09-08-2006, 06:00 PM
The Captain Recommends "Captain Morgan" spiced rum. D

I think you guys know what Ballhawk recommends :wink:

Partial
09-08-2006, 06:20 PM
The Captain Recommends "Captain Morgan" spiced rum. D

I think you guys know what Ballhawk recommends :wink:

that stuff is so carbonated!! I don't know how you can drikn those. It makes me burp like mad

Partial
09-08-2006, 06:22 PM

I might be splitting hairs here but - Beer doesn't count as booze.

The Captain Recommends "Captain Morgan" spiced rum.

Cheers!

:mrgreen: :D

I prefer the cheaper, equal quality variety of his first mate admiral nelson!

GBRulz
09-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Take half a Leini's Berry Weiss and half Honey Weiss and make a honeybear. Those are my fave!

CaptainKickass
09-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Take half a Leini's Berry Weiss and half Honey Weiss and make a honeybear. Those are my fave!

Let's not support anything with the word BEAR in it - ok?

ahaha
09-08-2006, 06:28 PM

Isn't that "Brett Favre's voodoo juice" from his steakhouse in Green Bay?

Joemailman
09-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Didn't the Bears cheerleaders use to be called the Honeybears? Michele needs to come up with a different name.

BallHawk
09-08-2006, 06:35 PM
that stuff is so carbonated!! I don't know how you can drikn those. It makes me burp like mad

LOL, I know. Gets your nose all fizzy, too.

GBRulz
09-08-2006, 06:42 PM

No, his VooDoo Brew is a more of a heavy beer if I remember correctly.

GBRulz
09-08-2006, 06:43 PM

Let's not support anything with the word BEAR in it - ok?

Ok, HONEYBEER...

ahaha
09-08-2006, 07:08 PM

You're right. Now that I think of it, it's Honey Weiss and Leinie's Red. How foolish of me. Brett Favre would never have something fruity in a drink named for him.

jack's smirking revenge
09-08-2006, 07:11 PM
I don't drink, but I gots me a pack of bud and a stack of Mooby Burgers and I'm ready to get this thing started.

Go Pack!

tyler

FavreChild
09-08-2006, 07:27 PM
I am already drinking due to the fact that I am forced to go to a sports bar and mingle with the commoners to watch the game. :shock: :wink:

I guess they don't appreciate the Packers/Bears rivalry here where I dwell.

But my "Bears still suck" stickers are ready to go... :mrgreen:

BEARMAN
09-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Who's tending bar ? I'll have a rum&coke please. I got my own meat , thanks, Brauts n Beer w/kraut. Got my BEARS chair, BEARS umbrella, BEARS cooler. Man am I ready for some football !

GO BEARS !

woodbuck27
09-08-2006, 07:37 PM

diet root beer is good, as is the cheese curds.

So how are we gonna beat da bears??!?! Any thoughts?

The game plan has to be simple and favre has to be patient.

We can't be giving the ball away to them.Run the ball run it run it some more for three quarters and take what we can get and use short pass's and WR's have to come back to the ball if favre is force to move out of the pocket.That means that OUR WR's have to hold onto the football.

If the pass isn't there. Favre has to not force it into cover.

Patience.

We have to wait for breaks to steal this game.We can't allow their "D" to score.

GO PACK GO ! Faith Packer Fans !!

Partial
09-08-2006, 08:20 PM
alright guys, I am making some hot dogs and havin' a few on this slowest of slow friday nights.

Woody, I agree with you on the game plan. Pound it at ogunleye over and over and over again and live and die by the short third down. Cover 2 is suscetpable to short crossing routes which just so happen to be Donald Drivers speciality.

Man, I am ready for some football!!

BallHawk
09-08-2006, 08:33 PM
http://www.uni-erfurt.de/fachschaft_gs/fotos/bratwurst.jpg

YUM!

Partial
09-08-2006, 08:38 PM
So whats oing on this evening, men?

GBRulz
09-08-2006, 08:44 PM
dunno, girl...what's going on? :roll:

Partial
09-08-2006, 08:47 PM
dunno, girl...what's going on? :roll:

Nothing! I am hanging out by myself playing madden. Not really too much action in Platteville today, and my roomates are all either gone or working.

Partial
09-08-2006, 08:49 PM
no wonder the bengals are so good! Holy crap, the 4 week old kitten that lives with us just jumped onto the the kitchen table from the floor!!!

GBRulz
09-08-2006, 08:52 PM
yeah but they sucked for so long !!!

Packnut
09-08-2006, 09:07 PM
I have no clue how I'm gonna get through tonight and tomorrow. I feel like a caged animal just waiting. I can't remember the last time I wanted a game to start this bad. Time has slowed down to a crawl. Sunday afternoon is never gonna get here...............

HarveyWallbangers
09-08-2006, 09:12 PM
My wife gave me the okay to buy a 6-pack this week, but she wants us to save money, so she told me I had to buy cheap beer. Usually, I drink Newcastle Brown Ale. This time, I went to the LQ, and bought the cheapest beer I could find. That happened to be Miller High Life. I'm having one for you, Partial.

BallHawk
09-08-2006, 09:12 PM
I have no clue how I'm gonna get through tonight and tomorrow. I feel like a caged animal just waiting. I can't remember the last time I wanted a game to start this bad. Time has slowed down to a crawl. Sunday afternoon is never gonna get here...............

Tell me about it. I feel like an addict that needs a fix, but doesn't get his paycheck till Sunday.

And the thing that also sucks, is that it is a 4:15 game. So I wake up on Sunday Morning, and have to wait about 8 hours till the game. I'm gonna be watching the early games and tracking my fantasy squad, but man the anticipation is gonna be off the charts. Maybe I can convince my Mom to slip me a mickey. :D

Partial
09-08-2006, 09:32 PM
My wife gave me the okay to buy a 6-pack this week, but she wants us to save money, so she told me I had to buy cheap beer. Usually, I drink Newcastle Brown Ale. This time, I went to the LQ, and bought the cheapest beer I could find. That happened to be Miller High Life. I'm having one for you, Partial.

:D 'atta boy, Harv! The high life is pretty good for the price! I, too, enjoy a good Newcastle Brown Ale, but am also saving money so I went for the leines instead.

jack's smirking revenge
09-08-2006, 09:36 PM
OK, I broke down. I'm having a tall glass of Door County's finest Blackberry wine. (I was actually in GB last week for a wedding). Wanna talk about addictive? Doesn't taste like alcohol, but kicks your ass.

Well, maybe it wouldn't kick my ass so hard if my tolerance was better.

Either way, it rocks. 13 proof kool-aid without any hint of alcohol.

tyler

digitaldean
09-08-2006, 09:39 PM

You're right. Now that I think of it, it's Honey Weiss and Leinie's Red. How foolish of me. Brett Favre would never have something fruity in a drink named for him.

At least they have the right brewery!!!

Cracked open a Leinie's Oktoberfest tonight.

MM-MM-Good! :D

FavreChild
09-08-2006, 10:10 PM
alright men...

:neutral:

Partial
09-08-2006, 10:12 PM
OK, I broke down. I'm having a tall glass of Door County's finest Blackberry wine. (I was actually in GB last week for a wedding). Wanna talk about addictive? Doesn't taste like alcohol, but kicks your ass.

Well, maybe it wouldn't kick my ass so hard if my tolerance was better.

Either way, it rocks. 13 proof kool-aid without any hint of alcohol.

tyler

Now that sounds delicious. I'm not a big wine guy outside of within food, but I could see that being spectacular

Partial
09-09-2006, 02:43 AM
I've created a beer slushy by leaving beer in the freezer a little too long and then opening a bottle. It foamed out the topic in a frothy frozen foam.

On an unrelated note, has anyone else noticed my committment to alliteration?!? :mrgreen: