PDA

View Full Version : Marry Christmas Rats!

pbmax
12-25-2017, 08:16 AM
I am at the point where I get up before the rest of the family*, so here I wait for the ripping, tearing and shredding to pieces of gift wrap.

Instead I am here reading about the tearing, shredding and rending of garments of Rats as they wish unemployment on various members of the Packers :lol:

I hope your Holidays are safe and fun.

My Christmas hope is we get Lurker64 back for Draft coverage before red and Bretsky fall in love with four players the Packers cannot hope to get in the first round.

Happy Holidays!

*except for the crazy better half who has 3 courses of a meal already done before 8 AM.

Bretsky
12-25-2017, 08:19 AM
Merry Xmas Rats !!!

And PB, if ThanksTed would just listen to me and Red and trade up for the guys Bretsky and Red want we might be way better off :)))))

I miss Lurker64 too; is Dante Moch still playing ???

Cheers all,

mraynrand
12-25-2017, 08:48 AM
My Christmas hope is we get Lurker64 back for Draft coverage before red and Bretsky fall in love with four players the Packers cannot hope to get in the first round.

Merry Christmas. My draft hope is the same - to not fall in love with the players the Steelers pick. Four years out of the last five they picked guys I wanted - Bell, Shazier, Dupree, and Watt.

God Bless, everyone!

pbmax
12-25-2017, 09:18 AM
Merry Christmas. My draft hope is the same - to not fall in love with the players the Steelers pick. Four years out of the last five they picked guys I wanted - Bell, Shazier, Dupree, and Watt.

God Bless, everyone!

This might be your year. Packers likely to be 10 picks or so ahead of Steelers.

But watch them carefully, might just trade Bell or Brown to jump up in front to grab a pass rushing OLB at #10. You can't trust them!

ZachMN
12-25-2017, 09:35 AM
Same to you and everyone else...(even though I'm going to speak my mind about the team I love..and remember I grew up and still live in Mpls and have always been a Packer Fan so I'm on the front lines) hope everyone knows I have the Packers best interests at heart always above and beyond everything else so please don't take me personally...Merry Christmas to all of you and hopefully we get some needed change soon as our Present!

George Cumby
12-25-2017, 10:44 AM
Merry Christmas all! Best wishes to all of you for a warm holiday with friends and family.

mraynrand
12-25-2017, 11:12 AM
Merry Christmas all! Best wishes to all of you for a warm holiday with friends and family.

Thanks. And remember that Cumby's claims that he would make the playoffs were always true because he bought tickets every year.

Pugger
12-25-2017, 11:23 AM
And a Happy New Year!!! :glug:

CaptainKickass
12-25-2017, 12:14 PM
Obligatory holiday post.

Rastak
12-25-2017, 08:24 PM
Merry Christmas all....and a happy new year!

gbgary
12-25-2017, 09:29 PM
hope everyone had a happy, healthy, Christmas!