Partial
09-09-2006, 02:59 AM
:evil: I am leaving it at that

the_idle_threat
09-09-2006, 03:27 AM
You didn't use enough teryaki sauce. :D

Tarlam!
09-09-2006, 07:00 AM
My dog would fix that problem in relatively short time...

the_idle_threat
09-09-2006, 07:08 AM
http://www.inventorysource.com/images/nv/NV2097080.jpg

Partial
09-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Sure, the damn cat wants to sleep during the game. It likes crawling all over and whining at 4 am, but no, at 8pm it is ready for a nap

MJZiggy
09-09-2006, 08:53 PM
Did you say this cat was really young? Could just need a latenite feeding. However, if you want it to learn to sleep through the night, do not let it nap at 8 p.m.

woodbuck27
09-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Sure, the damn cat wants to sleep during the game. It likes crawling all over and whining at 4 am, but no, at 8pm it is ready for a nap

I hate it also. When my cats won't watch the game with me Partial.

Get the kitty treats out. :idea:

Partial
09-09-2006, 09:37 PM

I don't think we have any of those yet, one of the guys is just cat sitting since there cat had kittens and the owner had to go overseas for the service. The guy just got the kitten the day before we moved in.

woodbuck27
09-10-2006, 06:28 AM

I don't think we have any of those yet, one of the guys is just cat sitting since there cat had kittens and the owner had to go overseas for the service. The guy just got the kitten the day before we moved in.

Okaaaaaa ! Suggestion:

Import. . . . houseflys ! :mrgreen:

Lots of them.

Check out the kitties " UPSIDE ". . .POTENTIAL.

MJZiggy
09-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Just drop the ring to the lid of a milk jug. Instant kitty hockey. Oh and watch where you let that little thing sleep. I had one used to curl up underneath my chin when he was a kitten, next thing I know he's sleeping on my head. The upside to that is that a purring cat is a great headache remedy. I have learned some truly bizarre things in my lifetime.

Partial
09-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Just drop the ring to the lid of a milk jug. Instant kitty hockey. Oh and watch where you let that little thing sleep. I had one used to curl up underneath my chin when he was a kitten, next thing I know he's sleeping on my head. The upside to that is that a purring cat is a great headache remedy. I have learned some truly bizarre things in my lifetime.

:smile:

Little Whiskey
09-12-2006, 03:56 PM
:evil: I am leaving it at that

http://fugato.net/wp-content/bullet.gif

PROBLEM FIXED!!