PDA

View Full Version : Bill Bellicheck

The Shadow
01-06-2018, 10:51 AM
Well, well. There's lots of rumors in New England that Bellicheck is unhappy. Writers are talking about him leaving for the Giants, but a sticking point there could be their GM. I wonder if he might find taking over a storied franchise -with another HOF QB - with no meddling owner & no current GM & DC - of interest. No one has brought it up. So I will.

George Cumby
01-06-2018, 10:53 AM
I would love to see him go to the Jets, just to shake up the AFC East and create misery for NE.

denverYooper
01-06-2018, 10:55 AM
I heard he was being interviewed for the GM and DC positions in Green Bay.

pbmax
01-06-2018, 12:11 PM
I heard someone say they saw him at the airport.

woodbuck27
01-06-2018, 12:51 PM
http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/06/robert-kraft-absolutely-believes-bill-belichick-will-coach-patriots-in-2018/

Robert Kraft ‘absolutely’ believes Bill Belichick will coach Patriots in 2018

By: Brent Schwartz | 1 minute ago

" ... Today, SI’s Peter King published his own story based on a conversation he had with Patriots owner Robert Kraft over the phone Saturday morning.

Kraft states that he “absolutely” believes Bill Belichick will return to coach the Patriots in 2018, despite the notion by many that he may leave to coach another team, such as the New York Giants.

Backing up this claim is Kraft’s quote in a Washington Post piece after the 2017 owner meetings.

“We have a pact that we don’t talk about that,” Kraft told the Washington Post about when Belichick may leave New England. “He knows and I know. But he won’t be done this year.” ..."

Zool
01-06-2018, 05:16 PM

Was Childress there?

gbgary
01-06-2018, 05:21 PM

someone on twitter saw him at Kroll's west eating curds.

http://www.krollswest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/krollsbanner2.jpg

pbmax
01-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Was Childress there?

Yes, but he had to get to the Chiefs game to order Andy's dinner.

pbmax
01-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Well, if we are going to do this:

Bill Belichick spotted in Green Bay airport on Saturday evening.

Let's go Google.

Bretsky
01-06-2018, 07:27 PM

Let's go Google.

I'm ON MY WAY TO PICK HIM UP !!!!!

Somebody want to chip in for plane ticket for me to go get Hoody Genius and bring him back to GB ???

In all seriousness, there is some serious shit going down in New England

AND I really think Hoody Genius didn't buy into Brady playing 5-7 more years for NE and he was trying to figure out how to move to Jimmy G

Brady saw that, and blew the plan up.

They may win the Super Bowl again this year......but there is serious shit going on there and it might blow up soon

Smidgeon
01-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Someone post it on reddit. Make it sound plausible.

woodbuck27
01-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Yes, but he had to get to the Chiefs game to order Andy's dinner.

I hope he brought a bucket along as well:

http://www.metalinjection.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/puking.jpeg

woodbuck27
01-06-2018, 08:47 PM

Let's go Google.

"I wasn’t at Green Bay and don’t really know anything about Green Bay.” Bill Belichick

A follow-up was asked and Belichick still didn't want to go there.

“Yeah, well again, I am not really familiar with the situation," he said. "I wouldn’t really have any comment on some other team or some other situation that I just don’t know anything about.” Bill Belichick

call_me_ishmael
01-06-2018, 09:20 PM
LOL. No. This would be amazing but they'll give him 20M per year if that's what it takes to keep him in NE. That franchise value just keeps going up and up.