PDA

View Full Version : WHO WILL YOU CHEER FOR ... THE VIKES....OR PATRIOTS....in the INEVITABLE UPCOMING SUPER BOWL ??

Bretsky
01-14-2018, 09:26 PM
The Stages seem set for a Super Bowl of two of the most hated teams in Packerrat History

IF they meet, will you cheer for Hoody Genius and the Patriots or the Vikings ??

Bretsky
01-14-2018, 09:29 PM
Feel free to add your comments of sickness...hatred...about your thoughts of watching this while our Packers sit at home watching

Bossman641
01-14-2018, 09:31 PM
I'll cheer for a blizzard to cave in the roof the day before the super bowl

wist43
01-14-2018, 09:35 PM
Vikings

BZnDallas
01-14-2018, 09:36 PM
I'll cheer for a blizzard to cave in the roof the day before the super bowl

This works for me

texaspackerbacker
01-14-2018, 09:43 PM
I don't expect to even watch. I kinda like Bossman's idea, though.

esoxx
01-14-2018, 10:00 PM
I'll cheer for a blizzard to cave in the roof the day of the Super Bowl.

Perhaps in the 3rd quarter.

call_me_ishmael
01-14-2018, 10:00 PM
Patriots. Would love to see them get a 3-peat.

mraynrand
01-14-2018, 10:02 PM
I don't see the inevitability of this Superbowl matchup.

HarveyWallbangers
01-14-2018, 11:20 PM
I live in Minnesota, so I'll be cheering for the Eagles.

MadScientist
01-14-2018, 11:36 PM
I'll root for a power failure forcing the game to be a 0-0 tie.

smuggler
01-15-2018, 03:47 AM
Between the two, the Vikes. I'm hoping for a Jags upset to prevent a Brady visit to the SB

ThunderDan
01-15-2018, 07:44 AM
I hate both teams. I hate the Pats a little more. I will be cheering for the Vikings eventhough it will damage my soul.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-15-2018, 08:08 AM
Go Pats go!

Belichick has already debunked (time and time again) the game theory of "Draft and Develop", but he would debunk it even more with another Super Bowl victory. Clearly, "Belichickism" is superior, especially with an elite QB.

Only difference is this year I'm gonna watch the Super Bowl. Last two SBs, I was too doleful to watch anymore NFL after the Packers' doleful playoff losses.

pbmax
01-15-2018, 09:11 AM
Where is the option for watching for the ads?

Pugger
01-15-2018, 09:15 AM
Why is everyone so positive MN is going to beat Philly? The Eagles defense is much better than the Saints'.

pbmax
01-15-2018, 09:16 AM
So how did his teammates let TJ Watt down yesterday Bretsky? :lol:

mraynrand
01-15-2018, 09:45 AM

Shhhh....Don't tell anyone that the Jags exploited the absence of Shazier. GreatTeams™ win championships even with starters missing.

Guiness
01-15-2018, 10:49 AM
I hate both teams. I hate the Pats a little more. I will be cheering for the Vikings eventhough it will damage my soul.

+1 that's how I feel as well

Seems inevitable NE makes is over the no respect Jags. But I'm not so sure their opponent will be Minnesota. I think their chances took a hit when the Eagles won. Foles is looking ok out there.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-15-2018, 11:19 AM
Shhhh....Don't tell anyone that the Jags exploited the absence of Shazier. GreatTeams™ win championships even with starters missing.

I missed that game, but did Fournette run wild on the Steel-Crew?

I recall a few Packerrats saying fuck Fournette. Draft Cook, a fellow with a history of abusing beytches, both women and dogs (according to Wiki). I was like, Fournette's gonna be the next Adrian Peterson, yo!

The Packers were in the running for Fournette at one point last season. But then they ran the table.

denverYooper
01-15-2018, 11:27 AM
I would cheer for a close game.

Vincenzo
01-15-2018, 11:58 AM
Vikings for sure!
As much as the Vikes are a fierce rival of the Packers, I keep in mind that they are representing our division and played pretty decent football this season.
They were flat out better than the Packers and fully deserved the NFC’s #2 seed.

Go Vikings, I hope they win it all.

denverYooper
01-15-2018, 12:00 PM
Hold on a minute...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTd6ndCVMAAr8wm.jpg

SudsMcBucky
01-15-2018, 12:09 PM
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/SudsMcBucky/meteor.jpeg (http://s95.photobucket.com/user/SudsMcBucky/media/meteor.jpeg.html)

gbgary
01-15-2018, 01:36 PM
i'm thinking...I'M THINKING...

Freak Out
01-15-2018, 01:54 PM
I'm not cheering for any team now. That said I have a few long suffering Viking friends and family members that would be so very happy if the Vikes won. So that would be nice for them. I don't think the Vikes are getting past the Eagles though.

George Cumby
01-15-2018, 02:50 PM
I'm cheering for Jacksonville.

pbmax
01-15-2018, 04:41 PM
Is it fair to root for a huge controversy? Maybe a power outage?

Rastak
01-15-2018, 04:54 PM
I have a fairly good idea of who I'll be cheering for......ASSUMING next week works out.

Bretsky
01-15-2018, 07:08 PM
Why is everyone so positive MN is going to beat Philly? The Eagles defense is much better than the Saints'.

NOT POSITIVE AT ALL; BUT I WANT THE VIKES TO WIN

They are the better team and will give NE the best game

Bretsky
01-15-2018, 07:10 PM

What brought this on ?

The captain obvious bitterness knowing ThanksTed once again neglected OLB for more 1st/2nd round CB's ????

Bretsky
01-15-2018, 07:11 PM
go Hoody Genius !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RashanGary
01-15-2018, 08:15 PM
Vikings.

RashanGary
01-15-2018, 08:16 PM
Would you eat hoodie geniuses ass if he let you, bretsky?

Cheesehead Craig
01-15-2018, 08:27 PM

Word.

Bretsky
01-15-2018, 09:28 PM
Would you eat hoodie geniuses ass if he let you, bretsky?

It'd be pretty easy to throw this one right back at ya but I won't go there

mraynrand
01-15-2018, 09:41 PM

yup. And a cure for rosacea.

Joemailman
01-15-2018, 10:25 PM
Since thePackers will never get to host a Superb Owl that they're playing in , I don't want any other team nfl team to be allowed to do it either.

wist43
01-15-2018, 10:31 PM

Yes, jax...

Of the 4 left, jax is my 1st choice. If it comes down to NE vs Minn... I'll take minnesota.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-15-2018, 11:18 PM
For those of you who voted for the queens, have you forgotten that it wasn't many a blue moon ago that a wicked fiend named Barr ended the Packers season with a barbarous hit?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If NE is the Queens enemy, logic says that Packer fans outta root for the fucking Pats.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-15-2018, 11:24 PM
Since thePackers will never get to host a Superb Owl that they're playing in , I don't want any other team nfl team to be allowed to do it either.

How does one hosts a superb owl and what makes an owl superb? Lol

Zool
01-15-2018, 11:44 PM
How does one hosts a superb owl and what makes an owl superb? Lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/superbowl

KYPack
01-16-2018, 06:24 AM
Jags - Vikes with Minny getting screwed by a last second goofy play.

3irty1
01-16-2018, 09:56 AM
To those who imagine any scenario where they are well-wishing the Minnesota Vikings during a superbowl,

I implore you to reconsider. This is the the team that usurped the division on one play this year. This is the franchised that reared a generation of fans on pink randy moss jerseys. They are our rival in the sense that Elmer Fudd is a rival to Bugs Bunny. Its not even a question of whether to support the Vikings in a superbowl. As fans of the franchise with the most championships in the league, nobody has more to lose by a Vikings superbowl win than us. Let me think of an analogy quick.

Let's imagine you're a world class chef. You've dedicated your life to the pursuit of mastering your craft and pursuing your industry's highest accolades. You've held three Michelin stars longer than any other restaurant in the world. Then this year, a drunk hot dog vender crashes their cart through one of your windows and a sterno ignites the drapery burning the place to the ground. When the year's Michelin guide comes out you see the hot dog vender was awarded a star. Not only were your ambitions derailed for this year, now you have an existential crisis. If a hot dog vender can get a Michelin star what does that say about your life's work? Michelin stars are cheapened to the point of worthlessness now. The world is a lie. All roads forward lead to nihilism.

Sure its annoying to imagine the cadre of smug bastards known as the Patriots waltz their way to another easy Lombardi, but what is one more superbowl to the Patriots really? Actually you can quantify it. That reality is 20% worse. Being skidmarks on the underpants of the NFL, the Vikings rightfully have zero superbowls. One more than zero is incalculably worse in proportional terms. Another word for a reality that is incalculably worse is hell. You're cheering for a theoretical hell. I invite you to rescind your tragically misplaced votes at this time.

Your fellow rat,
3irty1

mraynrand
01-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Anthony Barr should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Have a cookie.

Pugger
01-16-2018, 11:08 AM

this

Pugger
01-16-2018, 11:16 AM
To those who imagine any scenario where they are well-wishing the Minnesota Vikings during a superbowl,

I implore you to reconsider. This is the the team that usurped the division on one play this year. This is the franchised that reared a generation of fans on pink randy moss jerseys. They are our rival in the sense that Elmer Fudd is a rival to Bugs Bunny. Its not even a question of whether to support the Vikings in a superbowl. As fans of the franchise with the most championships in the league, nobody has more to lose by a Vikings superbowl win than us. Let me think of an analogy quick.

Let's imagine you're a world class chef. You've dedicated your life to the pursuit of mastering your craft and pursuing your industry's highest accolades. You've held three Michelin stars longer than any other restaurant in the world. Then this year, a drunk hot dog vender crashes their cart through one of your windows and a sterno ignites the drapery burning the place to the ground. When the year's Michelin guide comes out you see the hot dog vender was awarded a star. Not only were your ambitions derailed for this year, now you have an existential crisis. If a hot dog vender can get a Michelin star what does that say about your life's work? Michelin stars are cheapened to the point of worthlessness now. The world is a lie. All roads forward lead to nihilism.

Sure its annoying to imagine the cadre of smug bastards known as the Patriots waltz their way to another easy Lombardi, but what is one more superbowl to the Patriots really? Actually you can quantify it. That reality is 20% worse. Being skidmarks on the underpants of the NFL, the Vikings rightfully have zero superbowls. One more than zero is incalculably worse in proportional terms. Another word for a reality that is incalculably worse is hell. You're cheering for a theoretical hell. I invite you to rescind your tragically misplaced votes at this time.

Your fellow rat,
3irty1

No offense to Rastak but I know more than a few insufferable Vikings fans. It is remarkable how arrogant they have been this season knowing full well their player knocked our best player out and ruined our season. I'll hold my nose and cheer for the damn Patriots before I'll ever cheer for the queens. You can be sure they didn't root us on in 2010.

esoxx
01-16-2018, 12:01 PM

Your fellow rat,
3irty1

Finally, a voice of reason.

Thank you.

Smidgeon
01-16-2018, 12:07 PM
No offense to Rastak but I know more than a few insufferable Vikings fans. It is remarkable how arrogant they have been this season knowing full well their player knocked our best player out and ruined our season. I'll hold my nose and cheer for the damn Patriots before I'll ever cheer for the queens. You can be sure they didn't root us on in 2010.

Just read the Vikings players are complaining about a hit where the officials picked up a flag. I didn't watch the game, but it sounds like a full helping of hypocrisy.

denverYooper
01-16-2018, 12:12 PM
Just read the Vikings players are complaining about a hit where the officials picked up a flag. I didn't watch the game, but it sounds like a full helping of hypocrisy.

They're blaming Michael Thomas for being too rough on their poor DBs.

Teamcheez1
01-16-2018, 12:53 PM
Early in the season, when Sam Bradford (and Dalvin Cook) was injured, I told the only Vikings fan that I communicate with, that I don't wish for any player to get hurt in the league.

When Rodgers was hurt, he stated the exact opposite, that he was glad Rodgers was out.

Go Eagles!!!

mraynrand
01-16-2018, 01:05 PM
Early in the season, when Sam Bradford (and Dalvin Cook) was injured, I told the only Vikings fan that I communicate with, that I don't wish for any player to get hurt in the league.

When Rodgers was hurt, he stated the exact opposite, that he was glad Rodgers was out.

Go Eagles!!!

same here. I can be happy for good Vikings fans but I will never back the Vikings to win, except perhaps against a more evil foe. Best of luck to former Green Pay Packer QB Doug Pederson!

gbgary
01-16-2018, 03:33 PM
still thinking...

ZachMN
01-16-2018, 04:12 PM
I disagree with the premise that I have to cheer for either. However I would never cheer for the 'queens under any circumstance and have seen more than a few alleged "Packer' fans now on social media who are either wearing Purple gear or claiming to root for them under the circumstances. I say stay away from the Packer fan base for good as I don't want you back. And to the point someone made about the injuries and or non calls from the Saints game? I had to laugh at the hypocrisy of the 'queens radio 'analyst' (who was clapping after Rodgers injury) bemoan the hit the number one cheap shot artist Sendejo took. When asked about it he said it was technically legal but.......so the double standard is always on display with that fan base and their apologists. They don't deserve anything as far as I'm concerned. I've attended many games here in Mpls. and Lambeau and I laugh every time the local media pundits try to make the fan base at Lambeau out to be a bunch of drunks. Let me say for the record the fans at Lambeau can out drink the 'Sota tribe and know how to act. Specifically the female variant. I have witnessed the most immature behavior in front of children many times at Metrodome especially from the females. Lambeau, mature crowd, I'm sure they have their moments but trust me nothing like I have had to witness and endure here in Mpls. In fact there was a caller who said some locals got the boot for harassing some Saints fans Sunday. Yeah yeah every city has them, Not like the 'queen contingent. I am born and raised in Minneapolis and have seen and received it for over forty years.

mraynrand
01-16-2018, 04:45 PM
Great post, Zach

Fosco33
01-16-2018, 05:50 PM
I'd be fine with Jags/Eagles. Or Jags/vikes. Or Pats/Eagles. Just please don't ask me to choose between my least favorite teams in either conference.

Would you like a vasectomy or a colonoscopy?

Yankees or Cubs?

Trump or Hillary?

bobblehead
01-17-2018, 11:59 AM
Pittsburgh was talking about the game after they beat Jacksonville....how'd that one work out for ya?

George Cumby
01-17-2018, 10:14 PM

And whilst in hell, he gets the three pronged dick of Satan breakfast, lunch and dinner.

There is no excuse for Packers fans rooting for the purple pretenders.

3irty1
01-17-2018, 10:30 PM

Hmmm. What do you know? They're little footballs!

3irty1
01-17-2018, 10:38 PM
And whilst in hell, he gets the three pronged dick of Satan breakfast, lunch and dinner.

There is no excuse for Packers fans rooting for the purple pretenders.

Preach. And whilst he takes the demongravy of fire ants that comprise Satan's ejaculate, the Vikings first down horn should be blown so as to condition the proper Pavlovian response.

George Cumby
01-18-2018, 09:15 AM
Preach. And whilst he takes the demongravy of fire ants that comprise Satan's ejaculate, the Vikings first down horn should be blown so as to condition the proper Pavlovian response.

Poetry.

pbmax
01-20-2018, 09:03 AM
Woe betide the Viking faithful:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/19/vikings-eagles-patriots-jaguars-fan-misery-rankings-2018-nfl-playoffs?utm_campaign=themmqb&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-vikings-are-doom-dressed-up-as-hope/?ex_cid=538twitter

Its not Cubs or Cleveland level yet, but they are working on it. One huge difference is that the Vikings franchise have been very competitive and very good several times in their history. They aren't incompetent nor are they lovable losers. Just snakebit. I don't think they need our help.

For reasons I cannot fathom, my favorite Viking was probably Anthony Carter. The NFL should have let him wear his #1. After that it was Alan Page.

pbmax
01-20-2018, 09:49 AM
Theo lubke‏ @Theoltheo
Fortunately, we didn’t need this chart...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTtbW2FVAAAmdni.jpg:large

pbmax
01-20-2018, 09:52 AM
Question for you older X and O types: Why is Dick "Bam Bam" Ambrose, and ILB, covering Ahmad Rashad in the end zone on a 46yard pass?

Viking fans know nothing!

http://amp.si.com/nfl/2018/01/15/vikings-saints-stefon-diggs-playoff-touchdown-miracle-met?__twitter_impression=true

http://cdn-jpg.si.com/s3/files/styles/si_gallery_slide/s3/images/vikings-browns-1980-ahmad-rashad.jpg?itok=g90SqNRo

Joemailman
01-20-2018, 10:00 AM
Question for you older X and O types: Why is Dick "Bam Bam" Ambrose, and ILB, covering Ahmad Rashad in the end zone on a 46yard pass?

There were plenty of Browns in the area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwWdA-o04sg

pbmax
01-20-2018, 10:02 AM
They booed Santa! :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3XUKAQilL4

pbmax
01-20-2018, 10:03 AM
For Pete's sake I didn't want to see the play again!

Nice defense Marty!

Steve Rushin with a nice account of what the Vikings win means for his family plus a couple of pee stories.

http://amp.si.com/nfl/2018/01/15/vikings-saints-stefon-diggs-playoff-touchdown-miracle-met?__twitter_impression=true

Joemailman
01-20-2018, 10:05 AM
For Pete's sake I didn't want to see the pay again!

Sorry. I forgot you're from those parts.

pbmax
01-20-2018, 10:24 AM
Woe betide the Viking faithful:

snip

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-vikings-are-doom-dressed-up-as-hope/?ex_cid=538twitter

That Wagner piece is a nice read.

Still more rare, though, is the team that doesn’t simply disappoint its fans, but does so in a thematically consistent manner. For the Minnesota Vikings, this means being betrayed by their greatest strength at their moments of greatest need — Napoleon blundering at Waterloo or Wolverine’s adamantium-laced skeleton turned against him by Magneto.

Fosco33
01-20-2018, 11:53 AM
I'm cheering for Jags/Eagles game.

pbmax
01-21-2018, 10:20 AM
They booed Santa! :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3XUKAQilL4

Some Vikings fans are ignoring the sage advice of the travel charter folks in this video and taunting Eagles fans pre-game.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUE1LW8WAAAeF32.jpg:large

Pugger
01-21-2018, 11:05 AM

http://cdn-jpg.si.com/s3/files/styles/si_gallery_slide/s3/images/vikings-browns-1980-ahmad-rashad.jpg?itok=g90SqNRo

What year is this? How are those fans so close to the action??? :shock:

Rastak
01-21-2018, 11:17 AM
What year is this? How are those fans so close to the action??? :shock:

1980 I believe. I literally jumped off the couch and over the coffee table. I had a few beers and was MUCH younger and more nimble back then.

The bearded guy is the original Viking mascot and I have no idea who the kid is.....sideline pass?

I see the St Louis Park highschool cheerleaders back there. They used to do the Vikings games for many years.

Bretsky
01-21-2018, 12:13 PM
I'm cheering for Jags/Eagles game.

That would truly be the Who Cares Bowl for me

I'm not even sure I"d bother watching

woodbuck27
01-21-2018, 01:39 PM
Isn't it going to be The Jag's @ Eagles in Minnesota !? :idea:

Anti-Polar Bear
01-21-2018, 08:12 PM
For reasons I cannot fathom, my favorite Viking was probably Anthony Carter. The NFL should have let him wear his #1. After that it was Alan Page.

My favorite Queen? The one and only Randy Fucking Moss. Favre will always be a Packer in my heart and mind.

wist43
01-21-2018, 08:21 PM
That would truly be the Who Cares Bowl for me

I'm not even sure I"d bother watching

Would have loved to see the jags....

Eagles vs Pats?? Likely won't even watch.

George Cumby
01-21-2018, 08:49 PM
My favorite Queen? The one and only Randy Fucking Moss. Favre will always be a Packer in my heart and mind.

So many more worthy Vikings. Jerry Burns my number one followed by Tarkenton.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-21-2018, 09:03 PM

Moss was the greatest WR I've ever seen catch a rock. Jerry Rice was great but he put up his numbers via hard work and fundamentals, not that there's anything wrong with that. Moss, in his prime, was Superman.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, I guess. I bet Bretsky's favorite Queen was Brooks Bollinger.

KYPack
01-21-2018, 10:59 PM

Burnsy.

"No fucking question"

Former Packer asst under Lombardi and author of the Burnsy Rant.

You tube it, it's a classic.

Joemailman
01-21-2018, 11:07 PM
Well, we've been spared. Don't have to choose between Patriots and Vikings. Would like to see Pederson get a ring. Even if it means that little shit Schwartz gets one too. Eagles have a shot if Foles plays well. Will likely be the last Patriot hurrah for McDaniels (going to Indy) and Patricia (going to Detroit).

HarveyWallbangers
01-22-2018, 02:00 AM

Did I win?

pbmax
01-22-2018, 07:39 AM
Did I win?

Depends on how much you like clinical depression in coworkers.

pbmax
01-22-2018, 07:40 AM
Well, we've been spared. Don't have to choose between Patriots and Vikings. Would like to see Pederson get a ring. Even if it means that little shit Schwartz gets one too. Eagles have a shot if Foles plays well. Will likely be the last Patriot hurrah for McDaniels (going to Indy) and Patricia (going to Detroit).

I think the Lombardi piece blasting Pederson (which had to come from Schwartz-land) being dead wrong is karmic payment enough from Jimmy.

Zool
01-22-2018, 08:41 AM

More than I can possibly explain. You’d have to live here to understand.

mraynrand
01-22-2018, 08:41 AM

This doesn't happen, pb. Not in my experience. I guarantee you that most Vikings fans have already said "well, it was bound to happen sooner or later" and have moved on.

It's kinda like Browns fans claiming to have hope for the new season. That usually lasts about a quarter or so of the opening game.

ThunderDan
01-22-2018, 08:46 AM
Go Eagles!

pbmax
01-22-2018, 08:57 AM
This doesn't happen, pb. Not in my experience. I guarantee you that most Vikings fans have already said "well, it was bound to happen sooner or later" and have moved on.

It's kinda like Browns fans claiming to have hope for the new season. That usually lasts about a quarter or so of the opening game.

The Viking fan Favre reaction videos suggest not everyone adjusts that quickly, but I was mostly joking.

pbmax
01-22-2018, 09:00 AM

Fascinating. The Vikes fans I know were mostly into alternative scenarios; what if the refs called a good game, what if our offense has just run into teams who are playing their best defense when we played them, etc.

I find it hard to believe that they get loud and front run. How does it manifest?

Cheesehead Craig

The worst part for the Vikes fans is that all the stuff here that's in their faces about the Super Bowl and to get that close to being in it, it's a constant reminder for the next 2 weeks. Plus the Iggles fans will be coming to town in about a week or so, that's going to be awkward as well.

Cheesehead Craig
dp

3irty1
01-22-2018, 09:14 AM
Anyone who isn't streaming KFAN right now is missing out

https://www.iheart.com/live/kfan-sports-radio-fm-1003-1209/?pname=15400&campid=header&cid=index.html

They really are professional wallowers.

3irty1
01-22-2018, 09:29 AM
Drink in the schadenfreude my friends. I really couldn't have designed a finer ride for Vikings fans. First they beat the saints in a miracle to bolster any feelings that God might be on their side this time. Then last nights beatdown. Now comes the best part: fans get to go home and see their city invaded and decorated in Eagles shit for the superbowl. Can you get closer to being literally conquered in the NFL? No you can't.

Joemailman
01-22-2018, 01:18 PM
Drink in the schadenfreude my friends. I really couldn't have designed a finer ride for Vikings fans. First they beat the saints in a miracle to bolster any feelings that God might be on their side this time. Then last nights beatdown. Now comes the best part: fans get to go home and see their city invaded and decorated in Eagles shit for the superbowl. Can you get closer to being literally conquered in the NFL? No you can't.

And next year they will have road games against the 2 teams who made it to the Super Bowl. Actually, the Vikings road schedule is pretty brutal:

Away: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle, New England, New York Jets, and Philadelphia.

ZachMN
01-22-2018, 02:42 PM
Fascinating. The Vikes fans I know were mostly into alternative scenarios; what if the refs called a good game, what if our offense has just run into teams who are playing their best defense when we played them, etc.

I find it hard to believe that they get loud and front run. How does it manifest?

That is 90% of the 'queen fans. Started to see their gear out and about when Rodgers went down. Then the FB posts went through the roof as they were assured a playoff spot then a bye. Now I pissed a shit ton of them off after last night by simply telling the truth. F Them if they can talk shit and can't take it or if they can't accept reality that their HC got worked.

S till
K eep
O n
L osing

Vincenzo
01-22-2018, 02:49 PM
Can’t get that Stat out of my head that Joe Buck mentioned at the beginning of the Philly-Vikes game:
He said indoor teams were 0-12 when going to play outdoors in the NFC Championship game.
Now 0-13.....

Pugger
01-22-2018, 06:13 PM

I take it the folks in MN are unhappy? :-)

texaspackerbacker
01-22-2018, 08:23 PM
hahahahaha They can choose between Row the Boat and Party on the Boat.

Zool
01-22-2018, 08:59 PM

No matter what happens to the Vikings in any given week, there is a subset that watches the Packers to see if they lose. And when they do lose, it’s a never ending stream of bullshit.

mraynrand
01-22-2018, 09:06 PM
No matter what happens to the Vikings in any given week, there is a subset that watches the Packers to see if they lose. And when they do lose, it’s a never ending stream of bullshit.

I've never see anything like this Cleveland sports bar where the browns and steelers fans just yell at each other all game long (this was more exciting in the early 2000s when Cleveland actually could win a game). Everything that went wrong for each team was loudly cheered by the opposition. When they played each other it was absolute pandemonium and sometimes fights broke out. The bouncers didn't stop the fights, just directed 'em out the door and let the cops deal with it (But they didn't call the cops so most often they didn't show). Often guys would return bloody, order some more drinks and just pick up where they left off.

George Cumby
01-22-2018, 10:56 PM
I've never see anything like this Cleveland sports bar where the browns and steelers fans just yell at each other all game long (this was more exciting in the early 2000s when Cleveland actually could win a game). Everything that went wrong for each team was loudly cheered by the opposition. When they played each other it was absolute pandemonium and sometimes fights broke out. The bouncers didn't stop the fights, just directed 'em out the door and let the cops deal with it (But they didn't call the cops so most often they didn't show). Often guys would return bloody, order some more drinks and just pick up where they left off.

This story sounds like it could have been from some long, by-gone era. Say Roman Times, outside the Colossoeum, some dive watering hole. An oarsman from Pompei is pissed because Tiberius Rex didn't defeat the Son of Vercingetorix. He then gets in a knock down drag out brawl with some local masons who mocked him for bettin his last sestertius on the clearly over the hill Tiberius Rex. They knock one another bloody in the alley outside and then stagger in for another amphora of cheap wine.

mraynrand
01-22-2018, 11:33 PM
This story sounds like it could have been from some long, by-gone era. Say Roman Times, outside the Colossoeum, some dive watering hole. An oarsman from Pompei is pissed because Tiberius Rex didn't defeat the Son of Vercingetorix. He then gets in a knock down drag out brawl with some local masons who mocked him for bettin his last sestertius on the clearly over the hill Tiberius Rex. They knock one another bloody in the alley outside and then stagger in for another amphora of cheap wine.

Are you not entertained?

Bretsky
01-24-2018, 10:49 PM
It's great that MN lost ! Now yall can cheer for the Patriots with me on SB Sunday !!

Zool
01-24-2018, 10:51 PM
Puck the Fatriots

pbmax
01-25-2018, 08:35 AM
It's great that MN lost ! Now yall can cheer for the Patriots with me on SB Sunday !!

If they get down 25 points in the 4th quarter again, maybe. Just to root for chaos.

Otherwise, nope.

George Cumby
01-25-2018, 09:14 AM

Nope.

pbmax
01-25-2018, 09:59 AM
Aaron Schatz @FO_ASchatz
Philadelphia #Eagles OL ranked 29th in pressure rate allowed according to @SportsInfo_SIS. Also 22nd in adjusted line yards, 12th in adjusted sack rate. I have a hard time squaring those stats with idea Eagles had NFL’s best OL this year. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Again, terrible year to lose Rodgers when everything was there for the taking. Eagles beat the Vikes D like a drum with a mediocre line.

mraynrand
01-25-2018, 10:33 AM
Aaron Schatz @FO_ASchatz
Philadelphia #Eagles OL ranked 29th in pressure rate allowed according to @SportsInfo_SIS. Also 22nd in adjusted line yards, 12th in adjusted sack rate. I have a hard time squaring those stats with idea Eagles had NFL’s best OL this year. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Again, terrible year to lose Rodgers when everything was there for the taking. Eagles beat the Vikes D like a drum with a mediocre line.

Maybe, but something almost always goes awry.

I was impressed that the Eagles kinda beat Minnesota like the Packers beat ATL in 2010. They just went ballin' all out. Can't throw downfield against the Vikings? Hell yes we can. Can't sustain long drives? Just watch us. They just made all their plays.

SudsMcBucky
01-25-2018, 12:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DqFhrQ3.jpg

pbmax
02-02-2018, 11:49 AM
Eagles fans are peaking two days early:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU-TwX2WkAE0Vyb.jpg:large

pbmax
02-04-2018, 08:20 AM
Favre does the full Favre for the Eagles. He's not exactly wrong, but he might want to watch last years Super Bowl again.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/04/favre-told-eagles-you-know-what-the-patriots-are-about/

“They’re a tremendous team,” Favre said of the Patriots, via NBC Sports Philadelphia’s John Clark. “Their quarterback is the greatest to ever play, Bill Belichick is the greatest coach to ever coach. You know what they’re about. They’re going to play the whole game. Don’t ever say . . . like last year, we have it won and we’re going to go through the drive-thru, that’s not a good idea.”

Falcons spent way too much time in passing gear, giving the Patriots too much time and possessions in the process.

red
02-04-2018, 10:22 AM
i don't care who wins

but if the pats win, theres a chance both hoody and brady retire tonight, meaning the biggest obstacle in the way of us winning another super bowl (besides fat mike) is gone

pbmax
02-04-2018, 10:39 AM
i don't care who wins

but if the pats win, theres a chance both hoody and brady retire tonight, meaning the biggest obstacle in the way of us winning another super bowl (besides fat mike) is gone

Of all the obstacles to the Packers next Super Bowl, the Patriots are the least of my worries.

George Cumby
02-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Of all the obstacles to the Packers next Super Bowl, the Patriots are the least of my worries.

Right. The Strength and Conditioning staff is the biggest obstacle to the Superb Owl for this team.

mraynrand
02-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Right. The Strength and Conditioning staff is the biggest obstacle to the Superb Owl for this team.

https://www.atelevisao.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Amanda-Righetti.jpg