PDA

View Full Version : Favre interview with mooch

red
09-09-2006, 08:42 AM
nfl network just had a nice little interview between brett and mooch that they did on the field

try and catch it if you can, its pretty good

favre said he came back because he wanted to play, not because he needed to play

it was not about the money. he would have gotten the same money in january as he got now. so it wasn't like a holdout for more

he said he didn't want to make it a holdout type of deal. he remembered sharpe holding out and how much he didn't like. he also mentioned some other guys that did it (javon)he also talked about trying to be a good team leader when times are tuff. he said its always easy when things are going good, but very hard when things are going wrong

mooch asked brett about having his name put up in the ring of fame. bretts first responce was about spelling his name right

thats about all i can remember, even though i just watched it. damn worthless brain

HarveyWallbangers
09-09-2006, 09:51 AM
This pisses me off. I keep missing it. I caught the last two minutes. Then, I saw it was going to be rebroadcast last night at 11PM, but they had some kind of Sunday Ticket infomercial on instead. When is it on again?

HarveyWallbangers
09-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Looks like it's on again at 2:30 PM today.

chewy-bacca
09-09-2006, 10:05 AM
I did the same thing, saw the last like 15 sec. I turn it on in time to see them share a chuckle and then fade to black. :mad:

**sets DVR for 2:30**

HarveyWallbangers
09-09-2006, 10:24 AM
The Rock is on the NFL Channel right now. He's predicting Green Bay over Chicago because "Brett Favre's my boy." Eddie George gave him crap, and The Rock said "100% Green Bay."

Guess I'll have to start liking The Rock.

ahaha
09-09-2006, 11:00 AM

That's gotta be hard to say, especially after seeing the previews for his new movie. Yikes!

MadtownPacker
09-09-2006, 11:53 AM
The Rock made some decent picks.

Screw Eddie George, playa hater!

mmmdk
09-09-2006, 12:07 PM
Will the Favre/Mooch interview be available on the net?

woodbuck27
09-09-2006, 04:31 PM
The Rock is on the NFL Channel right now. He's predicting Green Bay over Chicago because "Brett Favre's my boy." Eddie George gave him crap, and The Rock said "100% Green Bay."

The ROCK . . .is SOLID.

GREEN n GOLD !!

red
09-09-2006, 04:44 PM
so i guess you guys are "smelling what the rock is cookin?"

:wink:

Tony Oday
09-09-2006, 06:07 PM
CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The upset Brett is cookin???

gbgary
09-09-2006, 07:11 PM
that was a pretty cool interview. mooch sure needs to get over his nervousness or what ever it is. he's terrible on tv.

woodbuck27
09-09-2006, 07:56 PM
CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The upset Brett is cookin???

You'll have BallHawk counting all those "L's" Tony. :mrgreen:

Darn near sprained my Rt.wrist mousing over to respond to this post.

GOOOOOOOOOOO Packers !!!!

red
09-09-2006, 08:00 PM
that was a pretty cool interview. mooch sure needs to get over his nervousness or what ever it is. he's terrible on tv.

he's just like that. even in real life, he's kind of hyper, or wired