PDA

View Full Version : Yoko 2.0

Zool
01-15-2018, 03:36 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22111469/danica-patrick-confirms-dating-green-bay-packers-qb-aaron-rodgers

Patrick, a Chicago Bears fan, confirmed Monday she is dating the Green Bay Packers quarterback.
"Yes, Aaron and I are dating," Patrick told The Associated Press.

Vincenzo
01-15-2018, 03:57 PM
She’s totally hot, has that hot Shania Twain look......drool.

gbgary
01-15-2018, 05:53 PM
some chicago media outlet/person said she was dating the brother of the Bachelor winner. lol

red
01-15-2018, 06:07 PM
i guess she can't race for shit, but shes hot as all hell

very nice

Teamcheez1
01-15-2018, 06:25 PM
I'm sure she'll take Aaron for a ride.

Harlan Huckleby
01-15-2018, 07:03 PM
I have a brother-in-law who has a recording of racing sounds, cars zooming around a track, that he plays while working on cars in his garage.

I wonder if Danica has something like that playing in the bedroom.

I have a hard time seeing this California-Nascar love connection.

Freak Out
01-15-2018, 08:57 PM
At least he's not living with Clay Mathews.

mraynrand
01-15-2018, 09:26 PM
I'm sure she'll take Aaron for a ride.

He needs a tune up. Maybe she'll put him on the rack. Pop the clutch. Change his oil. Lube the Chassis. Test his piston compression. Clean his fuel injectors.

OK I'll stop.

mraynrand
01-15-2018, 09:27 PM

She has Napa know-how. No really, I'm done now.

Pugger
01-16-2018, 01:00 AM
I thought I heard she was going to compete in the Daytona and Indy 500 this spring and then call it a career.

KYPack
01-16-2018, 06:20 AM
I pretty much assumed she was gay.

Oh well, them gay babies line up a Bretsky situation much easier than the straight girls.

pbmax
01-16-2018, 07:58 AM
I have a brother-in-law who has a recording of racing sounds, cars zooming around a track, that he plays while working on cars in his garage.

I wonder if Danica has something like that playing in the bedroom.

Lotta race tracks in California. Just a question of what kind of body type you are into.

3irty1
01-16-2018, 08:44 AM

Oh well, them gay babies line up a Bretsky situation much easier than the straight girls.

Here's a theory: this is a mutual beard situation

Anti-Polar Bear
01-16-2018, 09:07 AM

Plenty of female athletes are gay.

However, driving a car in a circle at high speed takes skills, but so does flying an airplane. Airline pilots aren't athletes, and neither are NASCAR drivers. Therefore, Miss Danica ain't gay.

If I were Rodgers, I'd go for J-Law or Rihanna or that hot Asian chick from that Family Guy episode that saw Bill Maher make a cameo.

mraynrand
01-16-2018, 09:13 AM

However, driving a car in a circle at high speed takes skills, but so does flying an airplane. Airline pilots aren't athletes, and neither are NASCAR drivers. Therefore, Miss Danica ain't gay.

If I were Rodgers, I'd go for J-Law or Rihanna or that hot Asian chick from that Family Guy episode that saw Bill Maher make a cameo.

let's break down the 'syllogism':
- Plenty of female athletes are gay
- Driving a car at high speed requires skill
- Flying an airplane requires skill
- Airline pilots are not athletes
- NASCAR drivers are not athletes
Conclusion: Danica Patrick isn't a lesbian
Corollary conclusion: Dr. John Holmes, MD, Ph.D. would be very disappointed in your lack of logic

Anti-Polar Bear
01-16-2018, 09:35 AM
let's break down the 'syllogism':
- Plenty of female athletes are gay
- Driving a car at high speed requires skill
- Flying an airplane requires skill
- Airline pilots are not athletes
- NASCAR drivers are not athletes
Conclusion: Danica Patrick isn't a lesbian
Corollary conclusion: Dr. John Holmes, MD, Ph.D. would be very disappointed in your lack of logic

lol Another thing is, Ms Danicia is too bitchy to be gay. Seems like every time I watch her highlights, she's barking at her male competitors.

Btw: What's up with the Thompson avatars? First thing I do when reading another poster's post is check out his or her avatar. The quoted post, I honestly thought I was reading a Harlan post before I noticed your sig.

mraynrand
01-16-2018, 09:51 AM
Btw: What's up with the Thompson avatars? First thing I do when reading another poster's post is check out his or her avatar. The quoted post, I honestly thought I was reading a Harlan post before I noticed your sig.

Harlan and Red have pictures right from the minnesota game. Mine is a photoshop of Ted as Captain Chrstopher Pike after the radiation accident, confined to a wheelchair and only able to signify yes (one red flash) or no (two red flashes). Note: If they hadn't fired him, Ted could still have signaled choice of signing new free agent (two red flashes).

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/f9/39/e1f939190720223bed4f9d77f9c1cc00.jpg

Anti-Polar Bear
01-16-2018, 10:04 AM
Harlan and Red have pictures right from the minnesota game. Mine is a photoshop of Ted as Captain Chrstopher Pike after the radiation accident, confined to a wheelchair and only able to signify yes (one red flash) or no (two red flashes). Note: If they hadn't fired him, Ted could still have signaled choice of signing new free agent (two red flashes).

OIC. I enjoy watching the neo Star Trek films, but the old stuff are too technologically obsolete for my taste, so I had no clue.

Harlan Huckleby
01-16-2018, 10:07 AM

When Ted announced he was leaving to spend more time with his family, I co-opted red's avatar as a tribute to the fallen hero. Ted, not red. I see now that it caused confusion and I regret the error in judgement.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-16-2018, 10:23 AM
When Ted announced he was leaving to spend more time with his family, I co-opted red's avatar as a tribute to the fallen hero. Ted, not red. I see now that it caused confusion and I regret the error in judgement.

lol

Speaking of Ted's family, I seriously believe that Ted sacrificed personal happiness for professional gain. And so in the closet he remains.

mraynrand
01-16-2018, 11:05 AM
OIC. I enjoy watching the neo Star Trek films, but the old stuff are too technologically obsolete for my taste, so I had no clue.

still can't work that clunky transporter I guess. I'm still perfecting the Tantalus Field. Harlan should watch out if I do.

SkinBasket
01-16-2018, 07:40 PM
i guess she can't race for shit, but shes hot as all hell

very nice
I take it you’re also into teenage boys, because that’s what she looks like.

Joemailman
02-18-2018, 04:38 PM
Danica crashed at Daytona 500.

woodbuck27
02-18-2018, 08:48 PM

You think ARod needs to be lined up with this Chick:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNGRiOGE2ZWYtZDJhZS00MWFhLThjZGItMGM5ZGFmYjQ2ZD JjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ2ODE0NDA@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 77,999_AL_.jpg

Family Guy: " Yea you've got it now that's right..just RELAX.

Now if you would..PLEASE just stand up and show me that HOT ASS.

You see Aaron Rodgers likes Hot Ass's."

woodbuck27
02-18-2018, 08:53 PM
Danica crashed at Daytona 500.

Headline:

Danica crashes and crushes on Aaron Rodgers.

Anti-Polar Bear
02-19-2018, 08:11 AM

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNGRiOGE2ZWYtZDJhZS00MWFhLThjZGItMGM5ZGFmYjQ2ZD JjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ2ODE0NDA@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 77,999_AL_.jpg

Is that Nutz filiming Asa Akira?

Yo Nutz, I know you're lurking. Still listening to Pac and showing "Remember the Titans" to your players?

Awesome episode. :mrgreen:

ZachMN
02-20-2018, 12:09 PM
Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks

gbgary
02-20-2018, 01:17 PM
I thought I heard she was going to compete in the Daytona and Indy 500 this spring and then call it a career.

that's correct.

gbgary
02-20-2018, 01:34 PM
lol Another thing is, Ms Danicia is too bitchy to be gay. Seems like every time I watch her highlights, she's barking at her male competitors.

barking at the other drivers doesn't make her bitchy. it makes her competitive. she's just standing her ground like they all do. like any person should. who thinks their mother, sister, daughter, should not have a voice?

she's been married, divorced, dated another driver, and now Rodgers.

Rutnstrut
02-20-2018, 03:21 PM
Rodgers was at the race. He probably felt out of place during the anthem when not a single person was kneeling.

pbmax
02-21-2018, 09:07 AM
Rodgers was at the race. He probably felt out of place during the anthem when not a single person was kneeling.

Funny you should mention that:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2018/02/19/nascar-daytona-500-ratings-fox-drop/351842002/

I can only conclude from this single data point that NASCAR viewers prefer kneeling.

Fritz
02-21-2018, 01:31 PM
Is that Nutz filiming Asa Akira?

Yo Nutz, I know you're lurking. Still listening to Pac and showing "Remember the Titans" to your players?

Awesome episode. :mrgreen:

I'll be damned. We do have something in common. We both know who Asa Akira is.

woodbuck27
03-13-2018, 11:43 PM
barking at the other drivers doesn't make her bitchy. it makes her competitive. she's just standing her ground like they all do. like any person should. who thinks their mother, sister, daughter, should not have a voice?

she's been married, divorced, dated another driver, and now Rodgers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AusBalol3Io

woodbuck27
03-13-2018, 11:48 PM
Danica has a response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qOX-9YUI6k

mraynrand
03-14-2018, 09:11 AM

Ahhh...Now I see what Woodbuck is up to when Mae takes that weekend trip to visit her sister.