PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready For Muhammad Wilkerson

pbmax
03-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

Despite announcing it last week, the #Jets haven’t officially released DE Muhammad Wilkerson yet. That should happen today... and I’m told his first free agent visit is likely to be with the #Packers. New defensive coordinator Mike Pettine could help rejuvenate his career.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Two notes: 1. Pettine coached Wilkerson in 2011 & ‘12 and helped groom him into a Pro Bowler. 2. Because he’s cut, it won’t affect the #Packers compensatory pick formula

pbmax
03-05-2018, 11:58 AM
This just feels so much like Sean Gilbert. All the talent, five cent head. Coaches convinced they can get him to fly right.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Fly him in and don't let him leave town without a contract.

Imagine Wilk, Clark and Daniels wreaking havoc, man, that's getting me excited.

Joemailman
03-05-2018, 12:17 PM
This just feels so much like Sean Gilbert. All the talent, five cent head. Coaches convinced they can get him to fly right.

Or Santana Dotson. Once promising career had unraveled but was revived in Green Bay.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/legomessageboards/images/a/aa/Green-kool-aid-man.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140623060251

Cheesehead Craig
03-05-2018, 01:07 PM
We'll take all the help we can get on defense. Or offense. Or shoveling snow from the stadium.

pbmax
03-05-2018, 02:15 PM
Or Santana Dotson. Once promising career had unraveled but was revived in Green Bay.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/legomessageboards/images/a/aa/Green-kool-aid-man.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140623060251

He was a casualty of a coaching change, wasn't he? Dungy and Kiffin reworked the defense and Dotson was not going to fit.

red
03-05-2018, 02:40 PM
I don’t know, if we’re finally gonna spend, is that the position to spend on?

I thought d line was probably the one position where we were good at this off-season

Joemailman
03-05-2018, 02:42 PM
He was a casualty of a coaching change, wasn't he? Dungy and Kiffin reworked the defense and Dotson was not going to fit.

You may be right. I never understood why his career seemed to go downhill there after such a good start.

Joemailman
03-05-2018, 02:45 PM

I thought d line was probably the one position where we were good at this off-season

He was twice a double-digit sack guy though. If Pettine could get him back to that, he would bring a dimension the Packers don't have on the DL.

pbmax
03-05-2018, 04:54 PM

I thought the same thing but Pettine might plan to play a 3-4 hybrid that more often features 3 down lineman than Capers favored. So you will see some 3 man lines with Clark at nose, Daniels at 3 tech or end, Lowry or Wilkerson at 5 tech end and then one OLB/Elephant. Runs downs that EDGE would be Perry, pass downs all bets are off. Matthews will be all over the place.

pbmax
03-05-2018, 04:55 PM
Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
NFL transaction wire shows the #Jets have officially released DE Muhammad Wilkerson. That means discussions can begin between teams and Wilkerson's agent. Expect the #Packers to throw their hat in the ring right away.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
#Packers defensive coordinator Mike Pettine lobbied hard for Wilkerson during the pre-draft process in 2011. #Jets wound up taking him with their first-round pick.

Oh good. Coaches lobbying for players in the draft. That always goes well #TorranceMarshall

MadScientist
03-05-2018, 05:15 PM
His production tanked after a big contract, and he was suspended for missing a meeting. Serious red flags that make him look like fat Albert. Maybe there were other factors, but the Packers better make sure, if they are thinking of giving him a significant contract.

Joemailman
03-05-2018, 05:27 PM
His production tanked after a big contract, and he was suspended for missing a meeting. Serious red flags that make him look like fat Albert. Maybe there were other factors, but the Packers better make sure, if they are thinking of giving him a significant contract.

It would need to be a contract he has to earn i.e. a contract without a ton of guaranteed money.

Fritz
03-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Don't back off now, Joe! Throw money at the guy!! All kinds of money!! Sign free agents with big names! Get him before the Redskins do!

Joemailman
03-05-2018, 05:48 PM
Don't back off now, Joe! Throw money at the guy!! All kinds of money!! Sign free agents with big names! Get him before the Redskins do!

I remember REALLY wanting the Packers to get Wilkerson in 2011. Jets took him with the 30th pick. Packers took Sherrod with the 32nd pick. :bang::x

Bretsky
03-05-2018, 07:18 PM
loved the dude coming out of college

What would he cost annually ?

Cheesehead Craig
03-05-2018, 07:43 PM

He just wanted out of there, can you blame the guy?
#ButtFumbleFranchise

I think he puts out when he gets here. Take that however you like.

Joemailman
03-05-2018, 07:47 PM

No idea. A guy who declines after signing a big contract will scare a lot of teams off.

#10 salary for DE's is 11M. #20 is 7.5M. #30 is 5.25M.

red
03-05-2018, 08:11 PM

i found this in an article from 3 weeks ago

I know of one team, anticipating his release, that has mulled the idea of giving him $5 million for 2018 -- and that might be a stretch.

article here

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/74548/does-mo-wilkerson-have-any-value-as-a-bargaining-chip

Joemailman
03-05-2018, 08:26 PM
I'd give him 5M with incentives for more. That's assuming that Pettine, who coached him, thinks he can get something out of him.

woodbuck27
03-05-2018, 09:19 PM

Your correct and Mike McCarthy FIRED the DL Coach !

Zool
03-06-2018, 01:08 AM

Pass rush makes a secondary instantly better

Fritz
03-06-2018, 11:09 AM
I remember REALLY wanting the Packers to get Wilkerson in 2011. Jets took him with the 30th pick. Packers took Sherrod with the 32nd pick. :bang::x

All the more reason to clamor for this signing, cost be damned!

George Cumby
03-06-2018, 02:12 PM

This. Ima gonna drink some Kool-Aid and say Pettine will get him to produce.

pbmax
03-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Silverstein
Free agent DE Muhammad Wilkerson will be visiting the #Packers Wednesday, according to a source. He has other visits set up as well, but chose Green Bay first.

Packer Report says he doesn’t get the need here versus other positions. I agree if we play same lineup. MW doesn’t seem like instant pass rush upgrade. But he fits if you want a DE to play a lot of snaps in a 3 man line ahead of Lowry.

red
03-06-2018, 04:34 PM

and we play a 3-4 where almost none of the pass rush comes from the fat guys up front

red
03-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Silverstein
Free agent DE Muhammad Wilkerson will be visiting the #Packers Wednesday, according to a source. He has other visits set up as well, but chose Green Bay first.

Packer Report says he doesn’t get the need here versus other positions. I agree if we play same lineup. MW doesn’t seem like instant pass rush upgrade. But he fits if you want a DE to play a lot of snaps in a 3 man line ahead of Lowry.

well, what was wrong with lowry last season? i thought he looked good

pbmax
03-06-2018, 06:11 PM
well, what was wrong with lowry last season? i thought he looked good

That is a very good question. You could make a case that with those two DEs we are going to see some big guy, actual down lineman 4-3.

But harder to be multiple without Perry and Matthews up front.

Joemailman
03-06-2018, 06:54 PM
and we play a 3-4 where almost none of the pass rush comes from the fat guys up front

Packers are not going to be strictly a 3-4 under Pettine.

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2018/03/06/pff-muhammad-wilkerson-had-best-season-in-2012-under-mike-pettine/

Under Pettine and coach Rex Ryan, the Jets used the long-limbed and powerful Wilkerson all over the defensive front. He could play several different positions in the base defense and also line up inside on passing downs to rush the quarterback. Pettine was even comfortable using him on the edge in certain situations.

Wilkerson fits in perfectly with Pettine's multiple-front scheme. Keep in mind also that one reason why the DL was the defense's best unit last year was that they were the healthiest. Daniels, Clark and Lowry only missed 3 games between the 3 of them. They might not be so fortunate this year. Depth on the line is a good thing.

call_me_ishmael
03-06-2018, 07:33 PM
If you can get a motivated, special player on the cheap, you do it, and figure out the scheme stuff later. Packers had a lot of success with three fat boys on the line in 2010. I would have no problem with that at all. Play the best 11 guys and let the positions work themselves out.

That said, I guess I don't see a true gamer changer there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joemailman
03-06-2018, 08:24 PM
If you can get a motivated, special player on the cheap, you do it, and figure out the scheme stuff later. Packers had a lot of success with three fat boys on the line in 2010. I would have no problem with that at all. Play the best 11 guys and let the positions work themselves out.

That said, I guess I don't see a true gamer changer there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe not a game changer. But Wilkerson , Daniels and Clark would be a hell of a trio. A top defensive line gives the players playing behind them a better chance to be game changers.

Bretsky
03-06-2018, 10:09 PM
Maybe not a game changer. But Wilkerson , Daniels and Clark would be a hell of a trio. A top defensive line gives the players playing behind them a better chance to be game changers.

Add an elite pass rusher or ILB in round one and the defense would be on its way !!

call_me_ishmael
03-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Add an elite pass rusher or ILB in round one and the defense would be on its way !!

I totally agree with Joe, and I think that's exactly what they're going to do. Surely one of either the dude from UTSA, the white guy from Boise, or Landry will be available when they pick in the draft - I hope anyway. I think they'll sign Wilkerson and extend Jordy a year, while lowering his cap number big time for this year and next. He'll get a full guarantee, a golden parachute for if he doesn't make the team next year aka a way to spread out the cap hit. Jordy's a good community guy and Packer person, they'll do right by him.

bobblehead
03-07-2018, 11:50 AM

Big MW got 12 sacks from the 3-4, so if we got THAT version he would be a huge boost.

bobblehead
03-07-2018, 11:52 AM

Agreed. If the 5 OL can barely handle the 3 down linemen then your LB get to match up on TE and RB. That leads to pressure making House look like a player.

pbmax
03-07-2018, 02:12 PM
http://packerstalk.com/2018/03/07/is-wilkerson-worth-the-risk-for-the-packers/

I think its important to keep in mind that he was benched for part of the December 3 game (http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2017/12/jets_mo_wilkerson_regularly_late_to_meetings_throu .html) against the Kansas City Chiefs because he was late to the team meeting the day before. You know, that last run through before an actual game? Kind of important as you install your defense and discuss specifics. I’d be more magnanimous about the whole incident, but it appears to not be an isolated event. He was benched all together and did not travel with the Jets to the game against the Saints a few weeks later for the exact same reason.

And if you look further back in his career, you start to see a pattern emerge. It was one of many episodes of tardiness or absence during meetings. Per reporter Connor Hughes, there were five instances last season where Wilkerson was late or didn’t bother to show up.

But this tardiness isn’t something new. This is a pattern that dates back to 2015. He’s been benched for a quarter in 2015 and 2016 for not {sic} tardiness to meetings.

pbmax
03-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Same article:

And is he still the Muhammad Wilkerson that is capable of pulling down double digit sacks in a season? Has that Mo existed since he broke his leg in the season finale in 2016 as well as nursed shoulder and toe injuries since that time? Or is that Wilkerson come and gone and all the Packers will get is a worn out version of that former beast?

Free agency is a gas!

woodbuck27
03-08-2018, 03:22 AM
Same article:

And is he still the Muhammad Wilkerson that is capable of pulling down double digit sacks in a season? Has that Mo existed since he broke his leg in the season finale in 2016 as well as nursed shoulder and toe injuries since that time? Or is that Wilkerson come and gone and all the Packers will get is a worn out version of that former beast?

Free agency is a gas!

Does anyone know when he'll be in Green Bay for that visit?

woodbuck27
03-08-2018, 03:31 AM
https://elitesportsny.com/2018/03/06/new-york-jets-time-atone-past-mistakes-defensive-end/

" Muhammad Wilkerson was a player the Jets counted on to be that difference maker. Drafted out of Temple in 2011, Wilkerson was good enough to warrant a big contract in the 2016 offseason. However, consistency and off the field issues led to his recent release. "

woodbuck27
03-08-2018, 03:57 AM
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilkMu00.htm

Muhammad Wilkerson NFL Statistics.

woodbuck27
03-12-2018, 04:03 PM
https://scout.com/nfl/packers/Article/Muhammad-Wilkerson-Leaves-Green-Bay-Without-Contract-from-Packers-115869301

Wilkerson Leaves Green Bay Without Contract

Muhammad Wilkerson is headed to New Orleans and Kansas City after a “great” visit in Green Bay.

Bill Huber - Mar 8, 7:36 Pm

woodbuck27
03-12-2018, 04:05 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2018/03/10/free-agent-defensive-lineman-

Free agent

Defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson will visit the Redskins

By Kimberley A. Martin March 10 Email the authormuhammad-wilkerson-will-visit-the-redskins/?utm_term=.1fee71cc13a6

Joemailman
03-13-2018, 08:05 PM
I'd give him 5M with incentives for more. That's assuming that Pettine, who coached him, thinks he can get something out of him.

The defensive lineman is signing with the Green Bay Packers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Wilkerson will play under a one-year deal worth $5 million, plus $3 million in incentives, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.

:glug::wave:

pbmax
03-13-2018, 08:35 PM
:glug::wave:

OK, now that is a free agent deal. Nice vet signing. I'm OK with this one, risky player and all.

pbmax
03-13-2018, 08:42 PM
Wilkerson’s first choice all along was to play for the #Packers. He took a one-year deal and will have a chance to prove he’s the player he was. #Packers should be getting a motivated player.

texaspackerbacker
03-13-2018, 09:04 PM
A busy day! I'd say Wilkerson has a high ceiling even though he seems to have been fading and under-achieving the past couple years. A one year mid-range contract is about right. If he does snap back to the way he used to be, we will have one hell of a D Line.

woodbuck27
03-13-2018, 09:17 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/packers-keep-spending-big-in-free-agency-add-muhammad-wilkerson-to-defensive-line/

Packers keep spending big in free agency, add Muhammad Wilkerson to defensive line

The Packers are a different breed this time around, landing Jimmy Graham and now Wilkerson

Will Brinson ...mugshot

By Will Brinson @WillBrinson1h ago • 1 min read

Vincenzo
03-13-2018, 09:45 PM
A busy day! I'd say Wilkerson has a high ceiling even though he seems to have been fading and under-achieving the past couple years. A one year mid-range contract is about right. If he does snap back to the way he used to be, we will have one hell of a D Line.
Has been

bobblehead
03-13-2018, 09:59 PM
I like this deal. He will have trouble not being worth $5 mil in todays market.

woodbuck27
03-13-2018, 11:02 PM
I like this deal. He will have trouble not being worth $5 mil in todays market.

From where I come from:

Five $Million$ for nothing wastes $5 Million$.

Now I'll say this about Muhammed; he'll entertain us. To see what I mean simply scroll down on this LINK:

https://twitter.com/mowilkerson?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp %7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

He's got the dance moves down pat. Get him into top physical shape and off any 'bad habits' and no screwing around.

Some of these Guy's need their Coaches to act like MOM.

call_me_ishmael
03-14-2018, 12:42 AM
I predicted they'd sign Suh this off-season. This is very similar and I am a big fan.

woodbuck27
03-14-2018, 08:53 AM
I predicted they'd sign Suh this off-season. This is very similar and I am a big fan.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5593/ndamukong-suh

Pugger
03-14-2018, 11:08 AM

If Gutey is gonna sign another FA defensive player he should address corner, safety if we don't resign Burnett or ILB instead of another DL.

mraynrand
03-14-2018, 12:08 PM
OK, now that is a free agent deal. Nice vet signing. I'm OK with this one, risky player and all.

The deal has pretty much no risk. Unless Packers sign big ticket d-back (but who would it be at this point?) this looks like a pretty conservative FA run. Lose Nelson and sign Graham? Doesn't seem all that risky or all that likely to be an earth-shattering improvement.

pbmax
03-14-2018, 12:44 PM
The deal has pretty much no risk. Unless Packers sign big ticket d-back (but who would it be at this point?) this looks like a pretty conservative FA run. Lose Nelson and sign Graham? Doesn't seem all that risky or all that likely to be an earth-shattering improvement.

Well we don't have numbers for Graham, so kinda got to wait there. And its three years, enough time for shenanigans.

But in the end they may both look like one year rentals in the place of Nelson, which might not be too bad if they can find a third WR.

woodbuck27
03-14-2018, 02:02 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22680603/2018-nfl-free-agency-grades-big-trades-signings-moves-offseason-bill-barnwell

A Grade on DT Muhammad Wilkerson's Packer Signing is available by clicking on this LINK and paging down.

pbmax
03-14-2018, 03:14 PM
Your new DE:

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nfl/jets/2017/12/31/muhammad-wilkerson-inactive-again-career-jets-likely-over/993318001/

Suspended and inactive. Late for lots of meetings. Mention of trouble off the field but no details.

woodbuck27
03-14-2018, 03:27 PM
Your new DE:

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nfl/jets/2017/12/31/muhammad-wilkerson-inactive-again-career-jets-likely-over/993318001/

Suspended and inactive. Late for lots of meetings. Mention of trouble off the field but no details.

His Momma is on RECORD as saying: "Relax it's all good with her Boy."

So there you go !

:bow: To: Mrs. Ka'idah Wilkerson.

It's commonly known that, Mom's are seldom wrong about their Boys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5484001/Mohammed-Wilkersons-mom-slams-journalist-defaming-son.html

Furious mom of NFL player Muhammad Wilkerson calls up radio to defend her son and threatens legal action against reporter who claims he has issues with alcohol

Smidgeon
03-14-2018, 03:51 PM
Your new DE:

I think "trouble off the field" referenced the meeting tardiness and such. Not in terms of legal/criminal troubles.

pbmax
03-14-2018, 04:03 PM
I think "trouble off the field" referenced the meeting tardiness and such. Not in terms of legal/criminal troubles.

Elsewhere there have been reports of alcohol trouble but very few specifics.

Joemailman
03-14-2018, 04:23 PM
Elsewhere there have been reports of alcohol trouble but very few specifics.

Maybe there's a connection between alcohol and tardiness. That shouldn't be a problem now that he's in Wisconsin.

woodbuck27
03-14-2018, 05:23 PM
Maybe there's a connection between alcohol and tardiness. That shouldn't be a problem now that he's in Wisconsin.

There's no tardiness in Wisconsin!?

If so terrific !

pbmax
03-14-2018, 05:34 PM

Nope. Police will escort you right to work.

call_me_ishmael
03-15-2018, 09:48 AM
I've gotta wonder why they didn't just wait for Suh. He's going to cost a little bit more but boy howdy is he a great player. Pain in the ass? Yes. But HOF player.

If, and it's a big if, but if you can reign in Suh, that is your Charles Woodson signing. Jeez, hard to believe Chuck signed here thirteen years ago :whaa:

Patler
03-15-2018, 09:54 AM
I've gotta wonder why they didn't just wait for Suh. He's going to cost a little bit more but boy howdy is he a great player. Pain in the ass? Yes. But HOF player.

Why?

31 vs. 28
$$$ vs. $

call_me_ishmael
03-15-2018, 09:57 AM
Why?

31 vs. 28
$$$ vs. $

Yeah but special players don't slow down at 31, and I doubt the money will be that different. I think it's more of the Suh being a PITA thing than anything.

Bottom line, Suh demands a double or triple team, where as Wilkerson will occasionally demand a double team. One will be a HOFer, one won't.

It'd be like signing Charles Woodson in prime vs a borderline pro bowler.

Zool
03-15-2018, 10:23 AM
Yeah but special players don't slow down at 31, and I doubt the money will be that different. I think it's more of the Suh being a PITA thing than anything.

Bottom line, Suh demands a double or triple team, where as Wilkerson will occasionally demand a double team. One will be a HOFer, one won't.

It'd be like signing Charles Woodson in prime vs a borderline pro bowler.

Are you pulling this directly from your ass or do you watch a ton of Jets football and focus on the D-Line?

mraynrand
03-15-2018, 10:30 AM

Let's see you make your case for Suh in the HOF.

(I'd put him on about a 50:50 trajectory right now, based on similar players)

woodbuck27
03-15-2018, 10:38 AM
A good bet has Suh in New Orleans.

call_me_ishmael
03-15-2018, 10:55 AM
Are you pulling this directly from your ass or do you watch a ton of Jets football and focus on the D-Line?

No I have maybe seen the dude play a handful of times and never noticed him beyond getting ejected, but Suh is a sure-fire HOFer.

Let's see you make your case for Suh in the HOF.

(I'd put him on about a 50:50 trajectory right now, based on similar players)

5× Pro Bowl (2010, 2012–2014, 2016)
3× First-team All-Pro (2010, 2013, 2014)
2× Second-team All-Pro (2012, 2016)
NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year (2010)

Pretty good for 8 seasons. The years he didn't make it were because he is an idiot, not because of talent. Dude, Bosa and Watt are the three best interior DL in the league. Him being an idiot might be reason enough not to sign him, thus the big if

pbmax
03-15-2018, 11:42 AM
I am sure Suh's third team will figure out how to work with him.

call_me_ishmael
03-15-2018, 01:09 PM
Right, clearly he's a dingleberry but boy is he talented. Let's not forget JP was on three teams too though. Chuck was on 2. Shaq was on many.

We've known he's a dingle since he kicked TJ in the dingleberry on Turkey day many moons ago.

mraynrand
03-15-2018, 03:16 PM
https://i2.wp.com/towleroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/6a00d8341c730253ef00e54f3b5f678834-640wi.jpg?w=740

QBME
03-15-2018, 05:34 PM
No I have maybe seen the dude play a handful of times and never noticed him beyond getting ejected, but Suh is a sure-fire HOFer.

5× Pro Bowl (2010, 2012–2014, 2016)
3× First-team All-Pro (2010, 2013, 2014)
2× Second-team All-Pro (2012, 2016)
NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year (2010)

Pretty good for 8 seasons. The years he didn't make it were because he is an idiot, not because of talent. Dude, Bosa and Watt are the three best interior DL in the league. Him being an idiot might be reason enough not to sign him, thus the big if

Only two listed...I assume you meant to include Aaron Donald who is probably the best.

woodbuck27
03-16-2018, 04:15 AM
Why?

31 vs. 28
$$$ vs. $

We cannot forget it's all about spending CAP money wisely.

You can buy three hot dogs and three cans of Pepsi and the cost about $ 8 Bucks$; and your still hungrier than if you spent $10 Bucks$ on a delicious and fulfilling Hot Turkey sandwich.

Fritz
03-16-2018, 06:20 AM
Yet in every thread that discusses a free agent the Packers have not signed (Alec Ogletree, Malcolm Butler) you ask why the Packers were not in the mix to sign them.

woodbuck27
03-16-2018, 06:37 AM
Yet in every thread that discusses a free agent the Packers have not signed (Alec Ogletree, Malcolm Butler) you ask why the Packers were not in the mix to sign them.

Is that really startling stuff to you. Whenever haven't I challenged the Green Bay Packers Management on this Forum?

This is a Forum and I'll express myself as I please Fritz.

I'll question whatever, as I feel it's appropriate.

Fritz
03-16-2018, 07:08 AM
Is that really startling stuff to you. Whenever haven't I challenged the Green Bay Packers Management on this Forum?

This is a Forum and I'll express myself as I please Fritz.

I'll question whatever, as I feel it's appropriate.

I see what you're doing there, Woodbov.

woodbuck27
03-17-2018, 10:51 AM
http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-daily-news-story/article-1/Five-things-to-know-about-Muhammad-Wilkerson/5c33d70b-5ea5-4a63-b05d-9615acd352eb?campaign=email_180316

Five things to know about Muhammad Wilkerson

Posted Mar 15, 2018

Wes Hodkiewicz packers.com staff writer @WesHod

Pugger
03-18-2018, 10:59 AM
I am sure Suh's third team will figure out how to work with him.

:lol:

woodbuck27
03-19-2018, 11:02 AM
I see what you're doing there, Woodbov.

https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/0/0a/N._Irish_Lepracaun.png

I had my worst suit on early last week

By Sat. March 17, 2018 I was wearing my Colours better:

http://www.calnative.com/stories/n_leprechaun2.jpg

pbmax
03-20-2018, 10:52 AM

The one-year deal #Packers DE Muhammad Wilkerson signed is worth $4.7 million. It features a $1.5M signing bonus and $1M reporting bonus. There are $2.75 million in incentives. 2018 cap number is $4.75 million.

KYPack
03-20-2018, 11:01 AM

The one-year deal #Packers DE Muhammad Wilkerson signed is worth $4.7 million. It features a $1.5M signing bonus and $1M reporting bonus. There are $2.75 million in incentives. 2018 cap number is $4.75 million.

I think he will play his ass off. His Jet deal had had him earning 18 - 20 million this season. He'll probably never get back to that salary level, but a big season will get him a much larger deal than the one he has just inked.

Mo likes Pettine and he can be used effectively all across a D front. He's a nice toy for Pettine and will improve our front seven quite a bit.