PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened too? BJ sander

red
09-09-2006, 12:54 PM
is this guys career pretty much over?

i haven't read about him visiting another team, and i know he hasn't signed with anyone

do you guys think he's done?

i do, you don't finish last in the nfl in punting and expect to stick around

Bretsky
09-09-2006, 12:59 PM
I read he visited somebody for a workout; but no offer. I think he's going to wait around for a phone call/injury while working out. Maybe he can be the Waterboy for Sherman. That'd be the best return for those two draft picks. Looking back, aren't most of Sherman's draft picks going to be waterboys ? :crazy:

gureski
09-09-2006, 01:02 PM
He's working over at Taco Bell in Waukesha.

You see, first they hired C.Rodgers but he kept dropping the tacos so they fired him and hired Sanders.

ahaha
09-09-2006, 01:07 PM

You see, first they hired C.Rodgers but he kept dropping the tacos so they fired him and hired Sanders.

Although his tacos come out in good time, they come out well short of ingredients. I hear they're looking for a young kid with a strong scoop hand.

KYPack
09-09-2006, 01:25 PM
I hated the kid, too.

But you never can tell. Kickers espec punters, don't mature until 26 or 27. So some good ones bounce around until they are 25.

Sanders may pop up somewhere in a couple years.

Patler
09-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Sander could very-well show up again somewhere. He mayl get better as he matures, as most punters seem to. He actually was very adequate the first half of the season last year. He could find a home with a warm weather team or one with a dome.

Chubbyhubby
09-09-2006, 02:42 PM

I used to live in Waukesha for 5 years. I hear he is working at KFC (Cornel Sander) Sanders Sander sounds similar. That was an embarrasing pickup. Especially that earily in the draft. Drafting a Punter or Kicker that earily he better produce. Maybe he will get a job at a Deli? There is more Produce there than he ever did! LOL

BallHawk
09-09-2006, 02:49 PM

Nobody's gonna rob that place when Cory Rodgers is running the counter. :wink:

woodbuck27
09-09-2006, 03:03 PM
I'm trying to picture it.

A box factory. . kicking boxes around.

Sorry but his BEST wasn't best for us. Some really bad punting from that guy.

Some people were wondering if he'd be " the Man " in Green Bay again this season.

Ahhhh . . .what was it going to be? Hypnosis?

MadtownPacker
09-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Since he counts against the cap they should have just kept him to take care of the field. Wasnt that his major?

woodbuck27
09-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Since he counts against the cap they should have just kept him to take care of the field. Wasnt that his major?

Ahhh yea ! Scuffing the grass.