PDA

View Full Version : 2018 My Mastery Mockery of a Draft

Anti-Polar Bear
04-20-2018, 11:36 AM
Ted Thompson was the mother incompetence. The antithesis of Belichick. But for all his flaws, Thompson managed to leave a mark in time. A hundred million years in the future, light from 2005 earth will reach a distant planet. The ETs on that planet will witness Thompson give birth to the Great Arm of Butte.

Farewell, Polar Bear.

Here are the players Brian "German Shepherd" Gutekunst should draft should they fall to him like the Great Arm of Butte did in 2005. In 3-4 years, I'll bump up this thread up to remind y'all of my superingenuity.

While I don't watch youtube clips of prospects with the tenacity that the Wallbanger, Woodbuck and Nutz do, for what's it's worth, I hold a Master's in Mock Draft from the Mel Kiper, Jr. School of College Football Scouting and Hair Design at the prestigious ESPNU.

Round/Player/Pos/College/Comment

1 (14th) - Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama: 6', needs to add 10 more lbs of muscle. Ran 4.43 40 at the combine. Runs routes with the same precision and sophistication that we once saw in Greg Jennings. Hands are soft and warm. Packers currently lack the legitimate #1 receiver. Ridley could fill that role, as a rich man's Jennings, or as a carbon copy of OBJ, minus the divaism.

2 (45th) - Donta Jackson, CB, LSU: 5'11, needs to gain 10 more lbs. 4.32 40. Outran a cheetah in Africa in 2016. Possesses both football and track speed. A tad raw, but a Sam Shields clone nonetheless.

3 (75th) - Uchenna Nwosu, OLB, USC: 6'3", 251 lbs. 4.65 40. Late bloomer, ala the Claymaker. Like the Claymaker, Nwosu's kung fus include a catlike burst and a shark-like chase. Doesn't love football as much as the Claymaker does, but smart like the Claymaker. A poor man's Claymaker.

4 (114) - J.C. Jackson, CB, Maryland: 5'11, 193 lbs. 4.46 40. Physical corner who loves to play the bump-n-run, a thing of current Pack DC Pettine. Started college at Florida but was dismissed after armed robbery charges. The criminal justice system later deemed Jackson not guilty. Packer people? Well, Packer people included Quarless and that fat, gun-loving ruffian of a DT that played for the Queens before Todd signed him - I forgot his name.

4 (133) - Shaquem Griffin, ILB, Central Florida: 6'1" 227 lbs. 4.38 40. Fast. An inspiration. Runningbacks-slayer. "Hands of Gold" is a song about Jamie "The Kingslayer" Lannister. Dude [SPOILER ALERT!] lost his sword hand as a POW, yet he somehow managed to return home to the sweet bed of his sister. For hands of gold are always cold...

5 (150) - Hercules Mata'afa, OLB, Washington St.: 6'1" 254 lbs. 4.76 40. All-American. A tad undersized and a sloth, but one of the toughest motherfucker on the planet. Once played an entire game with a dislocated finger AND a dislocated ankle AND a pulled hammy. Could teach the Claymaker and Perry a thing or two about toughness. NOT a Carl Bradford clone.

5 (172) - Trey Quinn, WR, SMU: 6' 212 lbs. 4.55 40. Slot receiver through and through. Good route runner. Can catch bullets. White.

5 (174) - Jaylan Samuels, TE, N.C. State: 5'11" 223 lbs. 4.54 40. A midget TE. A so-called Swiss knife. Can play fullback. Can carry the rock. Can play in the slot. Can pass protect. Has everything McCarthy seeks in a TE, except maybe ideal height.

6 (186) - Steve Ishmeal, WR, Syracuse: 6'2" 209. 4.55 40. Caught 105 rocks for 1347 yards and 7 TDs last season. Hates dropping rocks. A darker and poorer version of Jordy Nelson.

6 (207) - Danny Johnson, CB, Southern: 5'10" 185. 4.44 40. Possesses decent ball skills. A ball-hawk in college. A poor man's Casey Hayward.

7 (232) - Koron Crump, ILB-OLB hybrid, Arizona St.: 6-3 222. 4.7 40. More quick than fast. Looks like a saftey but can play both OLB and ILB positions in a 3-4; how well in the NFL remains a question mark. Played in only 3 games in 2017 due to injuries; still managed 4 sacks. 9 sacks in 2016 in 12 games.

7 (239) - Luis Perez, QB, Texas A&M - Commerce: 6-3 220. 4.80 40. Threw for 4,999 yards, completed 70% of his passes, 46 TDs and only 11 picks last season for TAMC, a D2 program. Needs to overhaul throwing mechanics. If everything aligns, has the potential to be a pimp.

Overview:

This is a no fat guys draft. Fat guys are not impact players, lack finesse and they're simply not exotic.

jklowan
04-20-2018, 12:31 PM
Not a big fan of that draft

I WOULD BE PRETTY HAPPY WITH THIS DRAFT...

RD1 14- CB Isaiah Oliver
Elite size and speed with arms that go on and on for days
Looks the way teams want corners to look
Competitive decathlete
Plus deep speed and explosive leaper
Disrupts route release with long jabs into receiver's frame from press

RD2 13- EDGE Aden Key
Long-limbed with plus flexibility throughout upper and lower body
Uses long levers to find his way to the other side of a blocker's edge
Good job of timing up snap for a head start
Plays slippery and is hard to keep centered
Disappears from blockers with upper body turns
Unorthodox movement confounds blockers

RD3 12- G Wyatt Teller
Built like a block of granite with a well-proportioned, muscular frame
Carries high percentage of lean muscle mass and is a weight room freak with a 400-pound power clean, 460-pound bench press and a 600-pound squat
Can punch and press defenders out of his frame with no worries
Uses well-targeted, accurate hand placement
Consistently locks arms out in pass pro and uses them as powerful brace to stand his ground

RD4 1- CB Donte Jackson
Brings elite athleticism and speed to the field each game
May be the fastest player in this year's draft
All the make-up speed you need
Loose and fluid with super-twitch
Smooth backpedal with very little wasted motion in transitions

RD4 33- OT Brian O’Neil
Good arm length
Athletic and fluid as a move blocker
Good lateral quickness and able to race ahead of the pack on pull blocks and screens
Redirects weight and works feet into position to square second level blocks
Accelerates into down blocks and runs feet through contact
Makes subtle weight shifts to keep defender centered during his block

RD5 1- EDGE Kemoko Turay
Extremely explosive with tight-skinned, sinewy build
Sudden lateral quickness can disrupt in the gaps
Able to crash down the line and close down back-side lanes on stretch plays
Plays with good closing burst to the ball
Rangy with good pursuit motor
Starts what he finishes as tackler
Rarely allows a broken or missed tackle

RD5 35- TE HAYDEN HURST
Good combination of size and quickness
Moved all over field
Rabid and rowdy in his play
Quick release into routes
Athletic with above-average play speed for the position
Willing and capable pass catcher on all three levels
Has the feet and acceleration to burst open from breaks
Separates from garden-variety linebackers in coverage
Instant opener when sinking into zone holes
Hands are sticky and ball focus is elite

RD5 37- WR DJ Chark
Has desired combination of size and speed
Acceleration is smooth and sudden
Can run away from people without even trying
Convincing salesman on first leg of his double moves
Flashed explosive potential with ten touchdowns on just 86 career touches while seeing 36 percent of his catches go for 25-plus yards
Build-up speed and long strides create winning separation on West Coast routes
Double moves leave defenders off-balance and stumbling

RD6 12- LB Jack Cincy
Instincts are a big plus allowing him to play ahead of the play
Eyes see it and reaction time is instant
Good recognition of play-action and trick plays
Clean navigation of traffic during scrapes
Efficient, quick hands that can swipe past blockers

RD6 33- QB Luke Falk
Tall quarterback who stands tall in the pocket throughout the rep
Can see over the murk up front
Quick setup in the pocket with bounding, easy feet
Possesses a quick, compact release
Spins a pretty spiral
Gets ball out instantly and accurately on short throws and throws in front of him

RD7 14- CB Brandon Facyson
Excellent size and arm length
Crowds possession receivers deterring quarterbacks from looking his way
Is long enough to challenge catch points without running through wide receiver
Virginia Tech's all-time leader in passes defensed

RD7 21- S Travon Henderson
Has steady backpedal from two-high safety
Decent athlete with relatively fluid hips when opening up to transition
Has knack for batting down passes when playing near the line of scrimmage
Spies pattern development with tight ends underneath and sprints downhill to lock them up
Aggressive

Anti-Polar Bear
04-20-2018, 12:40 PM
Nice write up, JK, although the formatting could be better. :tup:

I don't think Donte(a) Jackson will last til the 4th round. Dude's too fast to last that long.

jklowan
04-20-2018, 01:53 PM
DJ CHARK either but they did in my simulator

woodbuck27
04-20-2018, 02:59 PM
1 (14th) - Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama: 6', needs to add 10 more lbs of muscle. Ran 4.43 40 at the combine. Runs routes with the same precision and sophistication that we once saw in Greg Jennings. Hands are soft and warm. Packers currently lack the legitimate #1 receiver. Ridley could fill that role, as a rich man's Jennings, or as a carbon copy of OBJ, minus the divaism.

I don't see a Pick at EDGE here but rather at CB or WR. I'm hoping the addition of Muhammad Wilkerson squeezes the pressure off picking for Pass Rush which was a serious need after last Season and little to show there.

Calvin Ridley is the WR I like the best if Packer go WR at Pick NO. 14.

At CB: It's going to be the Packers choice between Joshua Jackson, Isaiah Oliver or Jaire Alexander.

2 (45th) - Donta Jackson, CB, LSU: 5'11, needs to gain 10 more lbs. 4.32 40. Outran a cheetah in Africa in 2016. Possesses both football and track speed. A tad raw, but a Sam Shields clone nonetheless.

Donta Jackson could possibly fall to the Packer at Rd. 3 Pick NO. 75. Other CB's that may be available at Pick NO. 75 are M.J. Stewart, North Carolina AND Anthony Averett, Alabama AND Isaac Yiadom, Boston College.

At Pick NO.45 I like CB's Quenton Meeks, Stanford, 6 ' 1 " - 209 lbs or Carlton Davis, Auburn, 6'1" - 206 lbs.

I also like WR James Washington, Oklahoma State, 6'0" - 205 lbs[/B]

3 (75th) - Uchenna Nwosu, OLB, USC: 6'3", 251 lbs. 4.65 40. Late bloomer, ala the Claymaker. Like the Claymaker, Nwosu's kung fus include a catlike burst and a shark-like chase. Doesn't love football as much as the Claymaker does, but smart like the Claymaker. A poor man's Claymaker.

See above and ADD as a Solid Pick at NO. 75 [B]OLB, Lorenzo Carter, Georgia, 6'5" - 250 lbs

4 (114) - J.C. Jackson, CB, Maryland: 5'11, 193 lbs. 4.46 40. Physical corner who loves to play the bump-n-run, a thing of current Pack DC Pettine. Started college at Florida but was dismissed after armed robbery charges. The criminal justice system later deemed Jackson not guilty. Packer people? Well, Packer people included Quarless and that fat, gun-loving ruffian of a DT that played for the Queens before Todd signed him - I forgot his name.

The Green Bay Packers moved UP to Rd. 4 Pick NO. 101 with the CB Damarious Randall Trade to the Cleveland Browns.

How about WRF Equanimeous St. Brown, Notre Dame, 6'5" - 204 lbs[/COLOR]

4 (133) - ***Shaquem Griffin ***, ILB, Central Florida: 6'1" 227 lbs. 4.38 40. Fast. An inspiration. Running backs-slayer. "Hands of Gold" is a song about Jamie "The Kingslayer" Lannister. Dude [SPOILER ALERT!] lost his sword hand as a POW, yet he somehow managed to return home to the sweet bed of his sister. For hands of gold are always cold...

I've got *** this Prospect *** as a Safety.

I would rather choose at the ILB Position Jerome Baker, Ohio State, 6'1" - 229 lbs or a fella that really moved up the Draft Board a long ways, Dorian O'Daniel, Clemson, 6'1" - 223 lbs.

The Packers might seriously consider TE Troy Fumagalli, Wisconsin, 6'5" - 234 lbs. I have him as the 7th Ranked TE in this Draft.

[I]Other Options here are at Safety:

M.J. Stewart, North Carolina, 5'11" - 200 lbs or your Guy above Shaquem Griffin, UCF 6'2" - 229 lbs.

The Green Bay Packers Pick in Round Five (5) at Pick NO's 138 and 172 and 174.

5 (150) - Hercules Mata'afa, OLB, Washington St.: 6'1" 254 lbs. 4.76 40. All-American. A tad undersized and a sloth, but one of the toughest motherfucker on the planet. Once played an entire game with a dislocated finger AND a dislocated ankle AND a pulled hammy. Could teach the Claymaker and Perry a thing or two about toughness. NOT a Carl Bradford clone.

Geeeshh! You really like this Prospect Tank ! :-)

I've got him as a Round 6 or 7 Possible Pick.

At Round 5 and Pick NO. 138:

I like and I'll stick with your position Pick at OLB: Jerome Baker, Ohio State 6'1" - 229 lbs. OR Dorian O'Daniel, Clemson 6'1" - 223 lbs

Again as a Safety Option: Shaquem Griffin, UCF, 6'2" - 229 lbs. AND Marcus Allen, Penn State, 6'2" - 215 lbs

5 (172) - Trey Quinn, WR, SMU: 6' 212 lbs. 4.55 40. Slot receiver through and through. Good route runner. Can catch bullets. White.

If he's there and you like WR I'd go with Jordan Lasley, UCLA, 6'1" - 209

OR How about OL and Guard Scott Quessenberry, UCLA, 6'4" - 315 lbs.

5 (174) - Jaylan Samuels, TE, N.C. State: 5'11" 223 lbs. 4.54 40. A midget TE. A so-called Swiss knife. Can play fullback. Can carry the rock. Can play in the slot. Can pass protect. Has everything McCarthy seeks in a TE, except maybe ideal height.

You like him a lot ! I'd rather hope that TE Prospect Ryan Izzo, Florida State, 6'5" -245 lbs is there.

6 (186) - Steve Ishmeal, WR, Syracuse: 6'2" 209. 4.55 40. Caught 105 rocks for 1347 yards and 7 TDs last season. Hates dropping rocks. A darker and poorer version of Jordy Nelson.

Possibles here:

I'd look at DT-3T P.J. Hall, SHSU 6'1" -308 who's been rising.

DT- !T : Daylon Mack, Texas A&M, 6'0" - 320 lbs.

Running Back: Justin Crawford, West Virginia. 5'11" - 199 lbs

6 (207) - Danny Johnson, CB, Southern: 5'10" 185. 4.44 40. Possesses decent ball skills. A ball-hawk in college. A poor man's Casey Hayward.

I like Safety Siran Neal, Jacksonville St, 6'0" - 206 lbs

7 (232) - Koron Crump, ILB-OLB hybrid, Arizona St.: 6-3 222. 4.7 40. More quick than fast. Looks like a saftey but can play both OLB and ILB positions in a 3-4; how well in the NFL remains a question mark. Played in only 3 games in 2017 due to injuries; still managed 4 sacks. 9 sacks in 2016 in 12 games.

Pick the BEST ST Prospect available

7 (239) - Luis Perez, QB, Texas A&M - Commerce: 6-3 220. 4.80 40. Threw for 4,999 yards, completed 70% of his passes, 46 TDs and only 11 picks last season for TAMC, a D2 program. Needs to overhaul throwing mechanics. If everything aligns, has the potential to be a pimp.

Pick the BEST ST Player Available

Anti-Polar Bear
04-22-2018, 01:26 PM
Hey Woody, you oughta post your Pack mock draft in this thread. We'll compare and contrast our picks in a couple of years. :)

woodbuck27
04-22-2018, 02:43 PM
Hey Woody, you oughta post your Pack mock draft in this thread. We'll compare and contrast our picks in a couple of years. :)

hahaha Tank: Lately I try to make PLANS one day ahead at a time. It's an age thing. :-)

I usually post a Mock but I got so frustrated with TT's Draft Team the last 4-6 Seasons that I got to ' losing the heart ' for it.

I'm back on Board this Season because, Thank God he's history.

I've got a sorta of 'a Mock Draft' right in front of me now; but what screws it all up, and if TT still has a big influence. Is his penchant for trying to e 'the Smart Ass and drafting those Diamonds in a Rock Pile nonsense Picks.

I should look for rubies in my driveway.

One example of that just came up yesterday I think and TT making the hahaha hugh splash and the Maine Black Bears Safety Pick of Jerron McMillian.

Please give that shit a rest TT ! How long will it take for 'the Ghost of Ted Thompson' to leave Green Bay !? hahahaha.

red
04-22-2018, 03:30 PM
i don't think i've seen anyone but you that thinks griffin can play safety. maybe just one site

he almost never covered guys in college, so no one knows if he even can

he could play that hybrid role, where the safety moves up and plays around the line, but then he couldn't really be dropping back much if at all, which would just make him a linebacker

and i think he'll be going higher up then the 5th, at as a LBer

woodbuck27
04-22-2018, 04:59 PM

By the way my Comments an my original Post and remarks to your Mock are simply my first impression observations and a long ways from where I might finally arrive in each Pick spot.

Our ability to get it right is virtually based on all the Internet gives us; but a Scout has to see and feel each Prospect and totally own which Prospect does belong and where on the BIG Board and where to hope he'll be available as a very possible Pick.

Otherwise it's a case of plug and fill BPA.

I went 'all in' and working on my best choice for the Packerrat POLL and Pick NO. 45. I analyzed that Pic to some real extent and the fella I liked wasn't even available as a Posted Prospect to possible vote for. That is Prospect Safety Justin Reid, STANFORD

I really like this DB at NO. 45 and I actually Picked him for the Arizona Cardinals at Pick NO. 47.

I'll add this. I never took the time to see where or at what spot S Justin Reidis being picked. A legitimate 21st BPA (NFL.COM) at Pick NO. 47 (somehow) fell it to me (maybe there was a legitimate reason why!?) but it was all the value I felt and Justin Reid.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Ted Thompson was the mother incompetence. The antithesis of Belichick. But for all his flaws, Thompson managed to leave a mark in time. A hundred million years in the future, light from 2005 earth will reach a distant planet. The ETs on that planet will witness Thompson give birth to the Great Arm of Butte.

Farewell, Polar Bear.

Here are the players Brian "German Shepherd" Gutekunst should draft should they fall to him like the Great Arm of Butte did in 2005. In 3-4 years, I'll bump up this thread up to remind y'all of my superingenuity.

While I don't watch youtube clips of prospects with the tenacity that the Wallbanger, Woodbuck and Nutz do, for what's it's worth, I hold a Master's in Mock Draft from the Mel Kiper, Jr. School of College Football Scouting and Hair Design at the prestigious ESPNU.

Round/Player/Pos/College/Comment

4 (133) - Shaquem Griffin, ILB, Central Florida: 6'1" 227 lbs. 4.38 40. Fast. An inspiration. Runningbacks-slayer. "Hands of Gold" is a song about Jamie "The Kingslayer" Lannister. Dude [SPOILER ALERT!] lost his sword hand as a POW, yet he somehow managed to return home to the sweet bed of his sister. For hands of gold are always cold...

Overview:

This is a no fat guys draft. Fat guys are not impact players, lack finesse and they're simply not exotic.

Bump, so we can easily track the progresses of the above players. My superingenuity is at work. I should be managing an NFL team as GM instead of flipping burgers for the minimum-wage.

Ridley: Drafted by Atlanta 26th overall.
Donta Jackson: Drafted by Carolina in 2nd round (55th overall).
Nwosu: Drafted by Rams in 2nd round (48th overall)
JC Jackson: Signed with NE as an undrafted free agent. Obviously, teams were worried about the off-field stuff.
Griffin: Drafted by Seattle in the 5th (141st overall)
Mata'afa: Signed with Queens as UDFA.
Quinn: Mr. Irrelevant. Redcoats.
Samuels: 5th (165th overall), Steelers.
Ishmeal: Undrafted, Colts.
Danny Johnson: Undrafted, Redcoats.
Crump: Stayed in school.
Perez: Undrafted. Rams. This guy is a winner.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Oops. The poor man's Claymaker was drafted by the Chargers instead of the Rams.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-01-2018, 04:06 PM
Ignore the colours of man for minute and watch this clip. Nwosu sure as fuck looks like the Claymaker. Gute shoulda drafted this guy instead of Sloth Jackson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i60hpK6U_OY

mraynrand
05-01-2018, 04:12 PM
^^^^ good football player. A little small. Will be interesting to see how he's used by the Bolts. They have a lot of pass rush already, so he could get to the QB a lot against single blocking and on stunts.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-01-2018, 04:22 PM
^^^^ good football player. A little small. Will be interesting to see how he's used by the Bolts. They have a lot of pass rush already, so he could get to the QB a lot against single blocking and on stunts.

Nwosu was available when the Packers picked in the 2nd round. German Shepherd went with Sloth Jackson instead. Like Woodbuck, I am getting pissed about the German Shepherd not drafting a bona fide OLB.

The last time the Pack drafted a sloth corner from Iowa, that guy turned out to be an abomination.

Zool
05-01-2018, 04:28 PM
Mike Daniels?

mraynrand
05-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Nwosu was available when the Packers picked in the 2nd round. German Shepherd went with Sloth Jackson instead. Like Woodbuck, I am getting pissed about the German Shepherd not drafting a bona fide OLB.

The last time the Pack drafted a sloth corner from Iowa, that guy turned out to be an abomination.

It would have been nice to get an OLB, sure. But maybe this Jackson is more Jekyll than Hyde - more Sherman than Gunter... Stay tuned...

Anti-Polar Bear
05-01-2018, 04:48 PM
It would have been nice to get an OLB, sure. But maybe this Jackson is more Jekyll than Hyde - more Sherman than Gunter... Stay tuned...

Hope you're right. Hyde-awful sloth corners make me want to disavow shutting down Darren Charles.

pbmax
05-01-2018, 06:23 PM

Is that German for Pro Bowler?

woodbuck27
05-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Not a big fan of that draft

I WOULD BE PRETTY HAPPY WITH THIS DRAFT...

RD1 14- CB Isaiah Oliver
Elite size and speed with arms that go on and on for days
Looks the way teams want corners to look
Competitive decathlete
Plus deep speed and explosive leaper
Disrupts route release with long jabs into receiver's frame from press

RD2 13- EDGE Aden Key
Long-limbed with plus flexibility throughout upper and lower body
Uses long levers to find his way to the other side of a blocker's edge
Good job of timing up snap for a head start
Plays slippery and is hard to keep centered
Disappears from blockers with upper body turns
Unorthodox movement confounds blockers

RD3 12- G Wyatt Teller
Built like a block of granite with a well-proportioned, muscular frame
Carries high percentage of lean muscle mass and is a weight room freak with a 400-pound power clean, 460-pound bench press and a 600-pound squat
Can punch and press defenders out of his frame with no worries
Uses well-targeted, accurate hand placement
Consistently locks arms out in pass pro and uses them as powerful brace to stand his ground

RD4 1- CB Donte Jackson
Brings elite athleticism and speed to the field each game
May be the fastest player in this year's draft
All the make-up speed you need
Loose and fluid with super-twitch
Smooth backpedal with very little wasted motion in transitions

RD4 33- OT Brian O’Neil
Good arm length
Athletic and fluid as a move blocker
Good lateral quickness and able to race ahead of the pack on pull blocks and screens
Redirects weight and works feet into position to square second level blocks
Accelerates into down blocks and runs feet through contact
Makes subtle weight shifts to keep defender centered during his block

RD5 1- EDGE Kemoko Turay
Extremely explosive with tight-skinned, sinewy build
Sudden lateral quickness can disrupt in the gaps
Able to crash down the line and close down back-side lanes on stretch plays
Plays with good closing burst to the ball
Rangy with good pursuit motor
Starts what he finishes as tackler
Rarely allows a broken or missed tackle

RD5 35- TE HAYDEN HURST
Good combination of size and quickness
Moved all over field
Rabid and rowdy in his play
Quick release into routes
Athletic with above-average play speed for the position
Willing and capable pass catcher on all three levels
Has the feet and acceleration to burst open from breaks
Separates from garden-variety linebackers in coverage
Instant opener when sinking into zone holes
Hands are sticky and ball focus is elite

RD5 37- WR DJ Chark
Has desired combination of size and speed
Acceleration is smooth and sudden
Can run away from people without even trying
Convincing salesman on first leg of his double moves
Flashed explosive potential with ten touchdowns on just 86 career touches while seeing 36 percent of his catches go for 25-plus yards
Build-up speed and long strides create winning separation on West Coast routes
Double moves leave defenders off-balance and stumbling

RD6 12- LB Jack Cincy
Instincts are a big plus allowing him to play ahead of the play
Eyes see it and reaction time is instant
Good recognition of play-action and trick plays
Clean navigation of traffic during scrapes
Efficient, quick hands that can swipe past blockers

RD6 33- QB Luke Falk
Tall quarterback who stands tall in the pocket throughout the rep
Can see over the murk up front
Quick setup in the pocket with bounding, easy feet
Possesses a quick, compact release
Spins a pretty spiral
Gets ball out instantly and accurately on short throws and throws in front of him

RD7 14- CB Brandon Facyson
Excellent size and arm length
Crowds possession receivers deterring quarterbacks from looking his way
Is long enough to challenge catch points without running through wide receiver
Virginia Tech's all-time leader in passes defensed

RD7 21- S Travon Henderson
Has steady backpedal from two-high safety
Decent athlete with relatively fluid hips when opening up to transition
Has knack for batting down passes when playing near the line of scrimmage
Spies pattern development with tight ends underneath and sprints downhill to lock them up
Aggressive

It takes a load of effort to do a Mock.

Congratulations for giving it a shot.