PDA

View Full Version : My 30,000th Post at Packerrats ...Thanks Packer Fans - woodbuck27

woodbuck27
05-16-2018, 10:45 PM
I'm pleased to make my 30 K Post here at our Packer Home Packerrats.

This wouldn't be possible without the generous support of Madtownpacker, the Owner of Packerrats. Thanks so much Mad.

I began my Journey to Packerrats a long time ago. It really began with my love of playing Baseball as a youngster and in 1957 when I was a Milwaukee Brave Fan and them playing against the New York Yankees in the World Seried in the years 1956 and 1958.

Somehow I learned of an NFL Team and also in Wisconsin, called the Green Bay Packers and there was a Local Men's Softball Team in Saint John NB, Canada I enjoyed watch playing with the Name 'The Packers', so it just fell into place and my Journey began as a Green Bay Packer Fan.

After the Great Vince Lombardi came to the Packers and throughout the 1960's it totally fell into place. It was easy to love 'the Packers'. Those 1960's Teams were something else to follow and enjoy see win so often.

Most of the Lad's in my Hood were CFL Fans. I was as well and enjoying following the Ottawa Rough Riders. Yet, The Packers and the Green & Gold worked with my Irish Canadian Roots and got that grip on me. Of all Pro Sports Teams I followed ie Les Habitants - The Montreal Canadians and the Boston Celtics - my favourite Pro Team became The Lombardi led Green Bay Packers.

THE PACKERS, with too many Star players to mention here. Any Packer fan today should know who they are and how many of them were eventually inducted into the NFL Hall Of Fame. Throughout these past six decades as 'a proud Packer fan', I enjoyed many other Great Packer Players follow them with marvelous Careers and be inducted into the PRO Football HOF. We just witnessed the Great Pulling Guard and 'a Leader of the Famous Lombardi Sweep, Jerry Kramer inducted this Spring.

It was amazing to me how this Packer Team won Championships so often in the 1960's and including the first two (what I deem) Super Bowls I and II.

As I came online, I discovered various Packer Fan Forms where everything Packers was discussed and this was all very interesting to me. As a Packer Fan and such, just before the beginning of the Lombardi Era and throughout the 1960's. I was spoiled. After Lombardi it got to really not happening no matter how much I wanted to see Championship again it got into two very lean decades.

It was 'a long time Favre coming', hahaha.

Thus my deep respect and appreciation for Brett Favre, I had other Sports Hero's like MLB Great Henry Aaron and The Big "M' Frank Mahovlich and Guy Lafleur of the NHL and Larry Bird of the Boston Celtics; but no Pro Athlete got into my Fan Spirit as Brett Favre somehow managed to do.

So Packerats my Journey to the 30,000th Post here and with this Post now at Packerrats began 61 Years ago. My membership here since March 2006, followed my participation on three or four other Packer Fan sites.

It's been 'an interesting Ride'. It's been 'a real blast'.

Thank You Packerrats. Again .... Thanks Mad.

GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27

mraynrand
05-16-2018, 10:57 PM
I don't celebrate until 31,642.

ND72
05-17-2018, 01:52 PM
if we counted the days of the JS Forum for those who were around for that, where would we be at? :)

woodbuck27
05-17-2018, 02:57 PM
if we counted the days of the JS Forum for those who were around for that, where would we be at? :)

Hi ND72:

If I include my Packer and NFL Posts on 'aboutforums.com, The JSO Packer Forum and the The Christian Explorer? Packer Forum; that many of us went to after the JS Packer Forum.

I would estimate that my Grand Total of Packer/NFL Posts. would be in the region of pbmax's TOTAL of Posts here at Packerrats, or approx. 55 K Posts, and that just since the ** Spring of 2004 **.

I posted RE: The Packers and the NFL prior to **.

Fritz
05-17-2018, 03:11 PM
Good post, Woodbuck. Interesting history and written in a very understandable way.

woodbuck27
05-17-2018, 05:24 PM
Good post, Woodbuck. Interesting history and written in a very understandable way.

Thanks Fritz. :pack:

Rastak
05-17-2018, 05:33 PM
Hi ND72:

If I include my Packer and NFL Posts on 'aboutforums.com, The JSO Packer Forum and the The Christian Explorer? Packer Forum; that many of us went to after the JS Packer Forum.

I would estimate that my Grand Total of Packer/NFL Posts. would be in the region of pbmax's TOTAL of Posts here at Packerrats, or approx. 55 K Posts, and that just since the ** Spring of 2004 **.

I posted RE: The Packers and the NFL prior to **.

Congrats Woody!

Didn't realize you went back to the Christian Encourager....I myself date back to JSO Online as does Tex for sure as I recall inane takes back then.

You are a long timer.

pbmax
05-17-2018, 08:29 PM
Congrats Woody.

As I recall, JSO back in the day would have an article on the Packer sports page from the spring minicamp and it would stay the same article and picture for 3 months. It was like that article was taunting me.

Out of that horrible, horrible boredom was birthed participation in the JSO forums. I know Harv, Bretsky, GBRulz, ziggy and Mad were on there (Bretsky invited me here) but I don't remember anyone else's handle except the one dope who was doxing people (before the term was doxing).

I am sure there were others. I wonder of the internet archive kept the comments?

Rastak
05-17-2018, 09:17 PM
Congrats Woody.

As I recall, JSO back in the day would have an article on the Packer sports page from the spring minicamp and it would stay the same article and picture for 3 months. It was like that article was taunting me.

Out of that horrible, horrible boredom was birthed participation in the JSO forums. I know Harv, Bretsky, GBRulz, ziggy and Mad were on there (Bretsky invited me here) but I don't remember anyone else's handle except the one dope who was doxing people (before the term was doxing).

I am sure there were others. I wonder of the internet archive kept the comments?

I think I was Rastak back then. I joined the summer after Ray Rhodes was named coach and Harvey said a few years ago "I figured you showed up to troll" but honestly it was when he was appointed and I thought it was a good move. Turned out not to be so of course but that's hindsight.

Freak Out
05-17-2018, 09:47 PM
Congrats my neighbor to the south!

Deputy Nutz
05-17-2018, 11:06 PM
I go way back to JSO. Those were the best times. Then the CE. We got kicked out of there.
Then this place.

I have taken years off of this place, but it is an old shoe.

George Cumby
05-18-2018, 10:47 AM
TL/DR

Congratulations Woody. I appreciate you.

mraynrand
05-18-2018, 11:45 AM
TL/DR

Lol

Anti-Polar Bear
05-18-2018, 01:38 PM
Congrats WB. You're now eligible for enshrinement into the PackerRats HOF. You have my vote. :tup:

I would've had 30 K by now had Madtown not deleted all of my "Ted is Trapped in the Closet" threads. BTW, when bored, do y'all enjoy re-reading your old posts and laughing at your ole jokes? I do.

Harlan Huckleby
05-18-2018, 02:35 PM
Thanks for update, Woodman, I stopped counting after 20,000.

Harlan Huckleby
05-18-2018, 02:37 PM
Then the CE.

Christian Encourager and the rats - a match made in hell.

pbmax
05-18-2018, 02:38 PM

How could I forget? Blue Dog was a JSO too. So was 007.

Zool
05-18-2018, 02:41 PM
Me too. I remember arguing with someone named Skinny that Andrew Bogut would have a better career than Marvin Williams. Turns out they are about a push.

Harlan Huckleby
05-18-2018, 02:56 PM
I just had a flash back to the Christian Encourager days.

Madtown was the driving force behind the exodus out of that rightous shithole. I was just the Karbuncle in that deal, going along with Festus's plan.

https://a2-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/116/89b641a4e5644469946399cf8e4fe77f/full.jpg

Anyway, the owner of CE was some guy from the northwoods, forget his name. But he got the notion that I was the guy leading a revolution against his church of packers & redemption. The wiley, swarthy Madtown was happy to encourage this theory. That holy roller reamed me out like I was satan, disloyal to him and to Jesus Hisself. So I got banned from CE for my treachery.

smuggler
05-18-2018, 05:09 PM
I came over from JSO forums although I did not vegin posting here regularly until the PackerAddict site went belly up.

Harlan Huckleby
05-18-2018, 05:31 PM
huh, I find your posts to be pretty meaty

Fosco33
05-18-2018, 05:35 PM
Congrats Woody.

I was there too and recall defending Woody and myself getting doxed (if that's what you call it). I feel old

smuggler
05-19-2018, 02:33 AM
What exactly is meant by 'doxing'?

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 06:45 AM
Congrats Woody.

One Guy that was at JSO was Tank. Wouldnèt that place KYPack there as well? :???:

Another I'm pretty sure was 'The Blue Dog'' Harlan Huckleby.

Darn it, I bugs me when I misplace my notes.

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 06:51 AM
Congrats Woody!

Didn't realize you went back to the Christian Encourager....I myself date back to JSO Online as does Tex for sure as I recall inane takes back then.

You are a long timer.

Thanks Rastak.

If you go all the way back to hanging out with Packer fans and ** this Guy your really a long standing NFL Fan Poster:

** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Rhodes

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/nfl/1999/1219/photo/s_rhodes.jpg

If you go all the way back to

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 06:53 AM
Congrats my neighbor to the south!

Thanks Freak Out. Yes 'Packer Fan' your Home is in a great place:

https://vevve.yogaworld.se/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2016/01/island-aurora-borealis.jpg

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 06:56 AM
TL/DR

Hi George Cumby:

https://www.askideas.com/media/50/Funny-Jim-Carrey-Meme-Spank-You-Spank-You-Very-Much-Image.jpg

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 07:03 AM
Congrats WB. You're now eligible for enshrinement into the PackerRats HOF. You have my vote. :tup:

I would've had 30 K by now had Madtown not deleted all of my "Ted is Trapped in the Closet" threads. BTW, when bored, do y'all enjoy re-reading your old posts and laughing at your ole jokes? I do.

Thanks and to me and since observing you as 'a Peerless Packer Fan' and that Guy that does see it too often your to me 'the One and Only':

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/cartoon-gray-military-army-large-260nw-1031861350.jpg

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 07:10 AM

https://americanlit309fall13.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/the-hucks-and-the-bucks/

https://americanlit309fall13.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/hucks-and-bucks_thinkingitover.jpg

HUCK

and

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/theadventuresofhuckleberryfinn-130613025757-phpapp02/95/the-adventures-of-huckleberry-finn-12-638.jpg?cb=1371092346

BUCK

and this was a Blast Harlan and You and I putting on:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/__THOrE-cyk/hqdefault.jpg

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 07:16 AM
Christian Encourager and the rats - a match made in hell.

Somehow, :cnf: I was thinking that just wasn't going to work out well.

https://comps.canstockphoto.ca/red-devil-drawing_csp16431907.jpg

You want me? To hookup with Jesus.

Ooo Kaa !

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 07:21 AM
Me too. I remember arguing with someone named Skinny that Andrew Bogut would have a better career than Marvin Williams. Turns out they are about a push.

" I remember arguing with someone named Skinny ..." Zool

Skinny still disagrees. Skinny says:

https://d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net/video/thumbnail/S8c4JvBAiu02bk7k/videoblocks-1950s-durban-south-africa-fin-whale-at-bow-of-ship-man-stands-by-gun-man-fires-gun-and-harpoon-man-cheers-and-takes-off-hat-harpoon-hits-whale_sh7tyjzzbf_thumbnail-full01.png

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 07:26 AM
I just had a flash back to the Christian Encourager days.

Madtown was the driving force behind the exodus out of that rightous shithole. I was just the Karbuncle in that deal, going along with Festus's plan.

https://a2-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/116/89b641a4e5644469946399cf8e4fe77f/full.jpg

Anyway, the owner of CE was some guy from the northwoods, forget his name. But he got the notion that I was the guy leading a revolution against his church of packers & redemption. The wiley, swarthy Madtown was happy to encourage this theory. That holy roller reamed me out like I was satan, disloyal to him and to Jesus Hisself. So I got banned from CE for my treachery.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNs-Rd37dIf7tkXwLd9NDT3y3xVIyJ7pMX_7NJ5OuVDpajmsXl

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 07:31 AM
I came over from JSO forums although I did not vegin posting here regularly until the PackerAddict site went belly up.

https://www.hubatacernoska.cz/editor/image/eshop_products/smyffis_paska_lebka_l.jpg

OK Packerrats 'the Addiction is out' ... so here I come !

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 07:34 AM
huh, I find your posts to be pretty meaty

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/cb/4c/f6cb4cc911f044e44960d3e9c41dbfe4.jpg

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 07:38 AM
I was there too and recall defending Woody and myself getting doxed (if that's what you call it). I feel old

doxed

Past tense of the word dox - verb in formal

Definition:

search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

https://l7.alamy.com/zooms/62c54ec4521a421aaf2690bbeafdf148/man-running-looking-over-his-shoulder-motion-blur-cef8hg.jpg

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 07:43 AM
What exactly is meant by 'doxing'?

I had to go to my 8th Dictionary to discover something that I felt was a reasonable definition smuggler

doxed

Past tense of the word dox - verb in formal

Definition:

search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

Used in a sentence : "hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

texaspackerbacker
05-19-2018, 07:49 AM
It seems like maybe most of you guys are talking about the second incarnation of JSOnline - when it came back with a different format, etc. It's kinda hazy, but I recall posting in that, but not much - I was in a couple of other forums at the time, as I recall.

What I have a more vivid memory of is the old old JSOnline, still call "Journal Sentinel Forums" or some such thing. I remember there was a lot of baseball posting in that forum. I also remember some guy starting a thread called FYI - just a harmless little thing about some Detroit Lions player, as I recall, and that thread escalated to literally hundreds of pages of great fun - political posting, etc. I also recall, they had some kind of hacking or something that caused the forum to shut down for days at a time, and I think eventually ended it. I loved that forum - the newer JSOnline, not so much.

mraynrand
05-19-2018, 08:12 AM
I don't celebrate until 31,642.

You keep going like this, and you'll be there in no time.

pbmax
05-19-2018, 08:33 AM
It seems like maybe most of you guys are talking about the second incarnation of JSOnline - when it came back with a different format, etc. It's kinda hazy, but I recall posting in that, but not much - I was in a couple of other forums at the time, as I recall.

What I have a more vivid memory of is the old old JSOnline, still call "Journal Sentinel Forums" or some such thing. I remember there was a lot of baseball posting in that forum. I also remember some guy starting a thread called FYI - just a harmless little thing about some Detroit Lions player, as I recall, and that thread escalated to literally hundreds of pages of great fun - political posting, etc. I also recall, they had some kind of hacking or something that caused the forum to shut down for days at a time, and I think eventually ended it. I loved that forum - the newer JSOnline, not so much.

JS Forums was the one I remember. Then there were administrative problems and the doxing (trying to identify an actual person posting on an internet forum) and the first big wave left when very little was done in response.

Then they separated it into the Bubbler or something like that I think. Never went back to that.

Eventually I ran into Bretsky at the old forum and he gave me the heads up about this place.

I do remember Zool and Fosco at the old forum. And I think KYPack as someone else mentioned. I might have discussed this place with KYP. Amazing how foggy my memory is on this stuff.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2018, 08:34 AM

Pretty sure Woody, Nutz, Pb, et al. are referencing the old old JSO. I, too, loved the old JSO. The new JSO was called SportsBubblers, and many of regulars here were cozily over here when SportsBubblers launched.

I was exiled from here, so I posted exclusively at SportsBubblers. Seemed like the Kentucky, Pugger and Campbell (as Trey Wingnut, after he was exiled from here) were the only Rats who posted regularly at SB. I enjoyed SB. Some good posters in ptisme, dsilby, wcheezers, Reg Dunlap, CheeseCityFan (SB's version of pbmax), even Lamboo (dude agreed with you on everything fyi-wise), and a slew of other awesome posters whom I cannot recall.

Sad that SB is history.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2018, 09:03 AM
Btw, was just looking at this site's member list. Ptisme, dsilby, Reg Dunlap and CheeseCityFan are registered here. What's up, dawgs!

Oh, I wish Mazzin, Michele and Ziggy would start posting again.

texaspackerbacker
05-19-2018, 09:04 PM
Tank/APB, do you (or anybody else for that matter) remember when FYI began - as just one long thread in the JSOnline forum? I don't actually remember you back then. I know Harlan was around then and TH87, who I went round and round with in political discussions. Beyond that, I can't recall any of the current posters who go back that far. When that first one folded, I took a year or two off, as I recall. I then got kinda half-heartedly into the second JSOnline until I was recruited away by a guy named Kevin. I can't recall the name of his forum, but posted there until I got fed up with it and they with me hahahahaha. JoeMailman posted there too, and he put me on to this place.

I do remember a lot of you guys at that later JSOnline. I don't think I ever posted in SportsBubblers.

Seems like there hasn't been much posting today.

woodbuck27
05-19-2018, 09:54 PM
Btw, was just looking at this site's member list. Ptisme, dsilby, Reg Dunlap and CheeseCityFan are registered here. What's up, dawgs!

Repped.

The trading of Brett Favre to the New York Jets had a lot of unfortunate repercussive effects here at Packerrats, as the Favre 'Loyal' had to try to deal with the 'Favre Haters'.

It's questionable which side - The Favre Loyal OR the Favre Haters; suffered the most losses. In TRUTH Packerrats ultimately LOST. To this day I felt that was 'just sad'.

I personally realized the brutality of it all.I fiercely defended my right to be the PRO Sports Fan. I rallied around 'the Democratic Right of Free Choice'.

What in 'H' was all the BS commotion? As I look back on all that pain, it's likely culturally influenced. It made zero or no logical sense to me. After all, we're as 'a primary focus' all :pack: Green Bay Packer Fans :pack: It was time to simply face reality.

In another reality just how many times would the Green Bay Packers have to deal with Brett Favre! Wasn't it on those times, simply 'get your Big Boy Pants 'on? :idea:

Coming from a different Culture, a Country where 'Pro Hockey is the RAVE'; we're used to Pro Sports teams trading star (any player). We're aware that trade often will come back to haunt the PRO's original Team when he returns to what was once HOME. As Canucks and Pro Sports Fans, we're well aware, that's exactly what's on that Pro's mind on his new teams next visit to his former home.

A 'Pro's Pride' is not measurable or predictable. In the case of 'the Guy' the Packers traded or Brett Favre. You certainly as a Packer Fan had to know that might very predictably come back to haunt the Green Bay Packers. This is afterall, 'The Toughest MAN' in all of Pro Sports History. Too many Analysts will inform you, if you doubt that or are somehow deluded in thinking otherwise, that your seriously wrong.

Any PRO and certainly 'that Guy' is going to 'do 'all he can to rub it in your face'. A 'Pro's Pride' is not measurable or predictable.

Focusing on this matter.The Guy and Packerrats and Packer Nation is BRETT FAVRE. He's returning and you had to know it was in all likelihood going to be 'Bad Ass' on the Green Bay Packers and any return Matchup.

As a Green Bay Packer Fan I simply accepted it all as it was Aaron Rodgers turn and certain time and at the same time enjoyed 'the Brett Favre Show'. The Small 's' show here at Packerrats was a sad and unfortunate mess that had to give our Owner over the TOP too many unnecessary headaches..

Brett Favre and 'laying on the lumber', was nothing out of the ordinary in my long experience as a Pro Sports Fan. That should be expected and observing 'a proper Pro attitude'.

It all falls under the category 'shit happens' in Pro Sports. That works on both sides of the Pro Sport Business Equasion.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2018, 09:54 AM
Repped.

The trading of Brett Favre to the New York Jets had a lot of unfortunate repercussive effects here at Packerrats, as the Favre 'Loyal' had to try to deal with the 'Favre Haters'.

It's questionable which side - The Favre Loyal OR the Favre Haters; suffered the most losses. In TRUTH Packerrats ultimately LOST. To this day I felt that was 'just sad'.

I personally realized the brutality of it all.I fiercely defended my right to be the PRO Sports Fan. I rallied around 'the Democratic Right of Free Choice'.

What in 'H' was all the BS commotion? As I look back on all that pain, it's likely culturally influenced. It made zero or no logical sense to me. After all, we're as 'a primary focus' all :pack: Green Bay Packer Fans :pack: It was time to simply face reality.

In another reality just how many times would the Green Bay Packers have to deal with Brett Favre! Wasn't it on those times, simply 'get your Big Boy Pants 'on? :idea:

Coming from a different Culture, a Country where 'Pro Hockey is the RAVE'; we're used to Pro Sports teams trading star (any player). We're aware that trade often will come back to haunt the PRO's original Team when he returns to what was once HOME. As Canucks and Pro Sports Fans, we're well aware, that's exactly what's on that Pro's mind on his new teams next visit to his former home.

A 'Pro's Pride' is not measurable or predictable. In the case of 'the Guy' the Packers traded or Brett Favre. You certainly as a Packer Fan had to know that might very predictably come back to haunt the Green Bay Packers. This is afterall, 'The Toughest MAN' in all of Pro Sports History. Too many Analysts will inform you, if you doubt that or are somehow deluded in thinking otherwise, that your seriously wrong.

Any PRO and certainly 'that Guy' is going to 'do 'all he can to rub it in your face'. A 'Pro's Pride' is not measurable or predictable.

Focusing on this matter.The Guy and Packerrats and Packer Nation is BRETT FAVRE. He's returning and you had to know it was in all likelihood going to be 'Bad Ass' on the Green Bay Packers and any return Matchup.

As a Green Bay Packer Fan I simply accepted it all as it was Aaron Rodgers turn and certain time and at the same time enjoyed 'the Brett Favre Show'. The Small 's' show here at Packerrats was a sad and unfortunate mess that had to give our Owner over the TOP too many unnecessary headaches..

Brett Favre and 'laying on the lumber', was nothing out of the ordinary in my long experience as a Pro Sports Fan. That should be expected and observing 'a proper Pro attitude'.

It all falls under the category 'shit happens' in Pro Sports. That works on both sides of the Pro Sport Business Equasion.

Excellent post.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2018, 11:01 AM
Tank/APB, do you (or anybody else for that matter) remember when FYI began - as just one long thread in the JSOnline forum? I don't actually remember you back then. I know Harlan was around then and TH87, who I went round and round with in political discussions. Beyond that, I can't recall any of the current posters who go back that far. When that first one folded, I took a year or two off, as I recall. I then got kinda half-heartedly into the second JSOnline until I was recruited away by a guy named Kevin. I can't recall the name of his forum, but posted there until I got fed up with it and they with me hahahahaha. JoeMailman posted there too, and he put me on to this place.

I do remember a lot of you guys at that later JSOnline. I don't think I ever posted in SportsBubblers.

Seems like there hasn't been much posting today.

I did not start posting at JSO til around 2004, so perhaps you're talking about an older version of JSO. But pretty sure I was around during the FYI days. A Lions fan started the FYI thread bragging about a Lion acquisition, someone mentioned global warming, and the rest was mama fuckin' history, methinks.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2018, 11:05 AM
One Guy that was at JSO was Tank. Wouldnèt that place KYPack there as well? :???:

Another I'm pretty sure was 'The Blue Dog'' Harlan Huckleby.

Affirmative. :)

Btw, Rand was GreenDay at JSO; Deputy Nutz was Nutz.

woodbuck27
05-20-2018, 03:02 PM
Affirmative. :)

Btw, Rand was Green Day at JSO; Deputy Nutz was Nutz.

" Rand was Green Day at JSO..."

I thought so.

His style is easy to make. :roll:

Harlan Huckleby
05-20-2018, 03:46 PM
Deputy Nutz was Nutz.

I never would have figured that one out. Nutz was a raging, testosterone-fueled palooka.

Deputy Nutz is Andy of Mayberry.

Harlan Huckleby
05-20-2018, 03:58 PM

You know that Mazzin is now a 40-something, chain-smoking, grape soda guzzling hausfrau, right?

Harlan Huckleby
05-20-2018, 04:03 PM
ps. none of those things are deal-breakers for me. Come back Mazzin honey!

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2018, 04:16 PM
I never would have figured that one out. Nutz was a raging, testosterone-fueled palooka.

Deputy Nutz is Andy of Mayberry.
At least I am Andy and not Barney

woodbuck27
05-22-2018, 01:07 PM

How's that 'Members List' located?

I thought it simply disappeared.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-22-2018, 01:35 PM
When logged on, click "community" on top of page between "calendar" and "forum actions." Then click "Member List."

Godspeed. :mrgreen:

mraynrand
05-22-2018, 02:18 PM
At least I am Andy and not Barney

Only if you get that long-awaited promotion to Sheriff Nutz.

woodbuck27
05-27-2018, 07:39 PM
When logged on, click "community" on top of page between "calendar" and "forum actions." Then click "Member List."

Godspeed. :mrgreen:

Thanks Packer Fan. :pack:

esoxx
06-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Congrats on #30,000 Woody!

A true Packerrats legend.

Deputy Nutz
06-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Only if you get that long-awaited promotion to Sheriff Nutz.
Mad fired me right before I was to get promoted

woodbuck27
06-04-2018, 01:33 AM
Congrats on #30,000 Woody!

A true Packerrats legend.

The respect is mutual esoxx.

Deputy Nutz
06-04-2018, 11:13 AM
remember when we all strove to get to 1000 posts on JSO?

That place was the bomb.

QBME
06-04-2018, 04:56 PM
remember when we all strove to get to 1000 posts on JSO?

That place was the bomb.

No shit. Wild wild west. Especially when it stayed up and running with no oversight. Crazy.

woodbuck27
06-05-2018, 01:21 PM
No shit. Wild wild west. Especially when it stayed up and running with no oversight. Crazy.

Somehow your Post reminds me of a Poster we had here at Packerrats by the name Mr. Blonde.

I'm trying to recall if Mr. Blonde posted at JSO and then It got to this:

Mr. Blonde : Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good f.. k what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get.

[He removes his razor]

Mr. Blonde : You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite.

Mr. Blonde : Eddie, you keep talking like a bitch, I'm gonna slap you like a bitch.

Marvin : I already told you I don't know anything about any f'ing setup; you can torture me all you want.

Mr. Blonde : Torture you? That's a good idea. I like that.

Mr. Blonde : Was that as good for you as it was for me?