PDA

View Full Version : Richie Incognito's Day Went Well, Thank You

pbmax
05-24-2018, 04:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd-m79QVwAEcTeZ.jpg:large

gbgary
05-24-2018, 04:57 PM
:shock: evidently he's had problems for a looooong time.

mraynrand
05-24-2018, 08:41 PM
Who was the time traveller?

KYPack
05-24-2018, 08:45 PM
Big Rich.

Only a matter of time before he hurts himself or kills somebody.

Willard
05-24-2018, 09:00 PM
Who was the time traveller?
Just remember to avoid that gym next May 23!

mraynrand
05-24-2018, 09:26 PM
Just remember to avoid that gym next May 23!

I was thinking of showing up with a good video camera and some pepper spray and taser.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-25-2018, 08:33 AM
I was thinking of showing up with a good video camera and some pepper spray and taser.

And act immorally and unprofessionally like Milwaukee pigs? If anyone deserves to be tackled, tased and assaulted by pigs, it's Incognito. Dude's a bully through and through. I despise bullies.

Anyone find it funny that both Incognito and Jonathon Martin have been involuntarily committed into mental asylums this year? Not me.

NewsBruin
05-25-2018, 09:25 AM
Incognito seems a bit old for this to be his first schizophrenic break or to have successfully hidden mental illness for so long (maybe being an asshole is successful cover). I'm getting Barrett Robbins flashbacks off this.

CTE seems like a fashionable diagnosis, but I wonder if it was some party/training drug. I'm sure the coming weeks will be packed with news and redemption stories.

mraynrand
05-25-2018, 09:30 AM
And act immorally and unprofessionally like Milwaukee pigs? If anyone deserves to be tackled, tased and assaulted by pigs, it's Incognito. Dude's a bully through and through. I despise bullies.

Anyone find it funny that both Incognito and Jonathon Martin have been involuntarily committed into mental asylums this year? Not me.

?

pbmax
05-25-2018, 09:53 AM
?

Milwaukee Bucks basketball player was tased (I think) during a routine stop for parking across handicapped spaces at a Walgreens.

Google Sterling Brown in Milwaukee.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-25-2018, 09:54 AM
?

You haven't seen the Sterling Brown vid? In short, Milwaukee pigs saw a black man committing a minor parking violation (who hasn't?), profiled said person, and tackled, tased and assaulted said person immorally and unprofessionally.

Why the pigs aren't fired yet is beyond belief.

mraynrand
05-25-2018, 09:56 AM
^^ I'm not sure APB picked up on the joke about the incorrect year on the police report. In any case, if I went anywhere near the Incognito guy, I would want to have some personal security. That guy's been off his rocker well before any CTE. I suspect certain chemicals may be involved.

mraynrand
05-25-2018, 10:00 AM
You haven't seen the Sterling Brown vid? In short, Milwaukee pigs saw a black man committing a minor parking violation (who hasn't?), profiled said person, and tackled, tased and assaulted said person immorally and unprofessionally.

Why the pigs aren't fired yet is beyond belief.

What healthy monster parks across two handicapped spaces? He's lucky he wasn't shot to death. Remember when some guy apparently made fun of a handicapped person? He was mocked and degraded on the news for over a year.

woodbuck27
05-25-2018, 10:14 AM
Incognito seems a bit old for this to be his first schizophrenic break or to have successfully hidden mental illness for so long (maybe being an asshole is successful cover). I'm getting Barrett Robbins flashbacks off this.

CTE seems like a fashionable diagnosis, but I wonder if it was some party/training drug. I'm sure the coming weeks will be packed with news and redemption stories.

CTE defined:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy/symptoms-causes/syc-20370921

woodbuck27
05-25-2018, 10:24 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd-m79QVwAEcTeZ.jpg:large

The Florida Mental Health Act of 1971 (Florida Statute 394.451-394.47891[1] (2009 rev.), commonly known as the "Baker Act," allows the involuntary institutionalization and examination of an individual.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Mental_Health_Act

gbgary
05-25-2018, 10:24 AM

as i said earlier, he's had problems for a long time. i saw an interview yesterday, with a close friend of his, that said he's had issues since he was a kid. this is the same guy but different interview...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKoyvbOOfbU

Anti-Polar Bear
05-25-2018, 10:58 AM
What healthy monster parks across two handicapped spaces? He's lucky he wasn't shot to death. Remember when some guy apparently made fun of a handicapped person? He was mocked and degraded on the news for over a year.

It was like 2 in the morning. Spaces likely would not have been needed during the short time Brown was in the store. At worst, should've simply ticketed Brown and be done with. Even if Brown was acting "disrespectful" toward the pig, the pig shoulda acted professionally. Tackling, tasing, assaulting an unarmed, cooperating citizen is unprofessional and immoral.

Any McDonalds employee would be terminated for tackling and assaulting a rude but nonthreatening customer. Pigs are no exceptions. Fire the pigs!

mraynrand
05-25-2018, 11:15 AM
Any McDonalds employee would be terminated for tackling and assaulting a rude but nonthreatening customer.

I can vouch for this

woodbuck27
05-25-2018, 11:56 AM
as i said earlier, he's had problems for a long time. i saw an interview yesterday with a close friend of his that he's had issues since he was a kid. this is the same guy but different interview...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKoyvbOOfbU

What I would suspect is that he's a likely candidate for, or 'in fact' already has a diagnosis for Bipolar Disorder.

In either case...and if that's the case and a diagnosis of Bipolor Disorder and treatment with the proscribed drugs; and follow up proper Psychiatric Care. That diagnosis guarantees little and the safety of the public.

A victim with this diagnosis 'of course' spikes to a level of mania that often includes psychotic breaks. That means they often act violently and anyone in their company too often ends up being 'in the wrong place at the wrong time' and suffers a violent attack and possible injury and 'sometimes serious physical impairment or even a fatality.

Studies indicate that Males (more than females) who are less likely to maintain a regimented drug regime and proper treatment of Bipolar Mental Illness. Those males 'in a high percentage of diagnosed cases'. do not feel comfortable or adequately sociable and medicated in the upper to mid depression Range. They go off the drugs that make them feel depressed; convinced that they are healed and therefore no longer depended on such drugs. The result is to often Psychotic episodes.

Within a week to say 3 weeks these males are very probably spiking manic or full blown 'flat line' manics and easily agitated, and will in the worse cases severely injure even their very best friends or worse.

My advice to anyone who has a loved one and/or friend with a diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder: is to be vigilant and never around the Bipolar when you determine that individual has neglected to take the properly proscribed medication.

Here's ** an article ** that will inform you of the symptoms of mania in Bipolar Disorder people. I add this and that we all must be educated and aware of mental Illness and supportive of 'only' proper diagnosis and treatment. That we realize the prevalence of our Society that is now more highly distressed and has a growing prevalence of Mental Illness. We now live in a general Society and in conditions where to be educated and somewhat more compassionate for sufferers of 'a mental illness' is prudent and responsible behaviour. Today more and more we are seeing that victims of a mental illness are in direct contact with us as the care of such is seen on as a drain on the Public Purse by incompetence and Political Leadership that is focused on the needs of the very rich and not as it needs to be or the common man/woman

There's too much evidence today that *** George Orwell's Masterpiece 1984 *** is 'in reality alive and well in what is a myth' and Democracies.

** https://www.verywellmind.com/symptoms-of-mania-380311

Symptoms of Mania in Bipolar Disorder

Diagnosis made on 6 broadly defined classifications

By: Marcia Purse | Reviewed by Steven Gans, MD ... Updated August 08, 2017

This article is about the 1949 novel by George Orwell.

Nineteen Eighty-Four, often published as 1984, is 'a dystopian novel' published in 1949 by English author George Orwell. The novel is set in the year 1984, when most of the world population have become victims of A.) perpetual war B.) **** omnipresent government surveillance and C.) **** public manipulation.

*** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

**** In obvious presence in our Society today, and growing more extreme as we are or act out our confusion 'and fall in line like sheep to the slaughter; and in effect ignoring ridicules Societal Leadership and it's corruption and wayward support for 'the BIG Business Machine' and /or 'The Very Rich 1 %ers' needs of adding GREED to their already enormous wealth.

mraynrand
05-25-2018, 12:17 PM
What I would suspect is that he's a likely candidate for, or 'in fact' already has a diagnosis for Bipolar Disorder.

In either case...and if that's the case and a diagnosis of Bipolor Disorder and treatment with the proscribed drugs; and follow up proper Psychiatric Care. That diagnosis guarantees little and the safety of the public.

A victim with this diagnosis 'of course' spikes to a level of mania that often includes psychotic breaks. That means they often act violently and anyone in their company too often ends up being 'in the wrong place at the wrong time' and suffers a violent attack and possible injury and 'sometimes serious physical impairment or even a fatality.

Studies indicate that Males (more than females) who are less likely to maintain a regimented drug regime and proper treatment of Bipolar Mental Illness. Those males 'in a high percentage of diagnosed cases'. do not feel comfortable or adequately sociable and medicated in the upper to mid depression Range. They go off the drugs that make them feel depressed; convinced that they are healed and therefore no longer depended on such drugs. The result is to often Psychotic episodes.

Within a week to say 3 weeks these males are very probably spiking manic or full blown 'flat line' manics and easily agitated, and will in the worse cases severely injure even their very best friends or worse.

My advice to anyone who has a loved one and/or friend with a diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder: is to be vigilant and never around the Bipolar when you determine that individual has neglected to take the properly proscribed medication.

Here's ** an article ** that will inform you of the symptoms of mania in Bipolar Disorder people. I add this and that we all must be educated and aware of mental Illness and supportive of 'only' proper diagnosis and treatment. That we realize the prevalence of our Society that is now more highly distressed and has a growing prevalence of Mental Illness. We now live in a general Society and in conditions where to be educated and somewhat more compassionate for sufferers of 'a mental illness' is prudent and responsible behaviour. Today more and more we are seeing that victims of a mental illness are in direct contact with us as the care of such is seen on as a drain on the Public Purse by incompetence and Political Leadership that is focused on the needs of the very rich and not as it needs to be or the common man/woman

There's too much evidence today that *** George Orwell's Masterpiece 1984 *** is 'in reality alive and well in what is a myth' and Democracies.

** https://www.verywellmind.com/symptoms-of-mania-380311

Symptoms of Mania in Bipolar Disorder

Diagnosis made on 6 broadly defined classifications

By: Marcia Purse | Reviewed by Steven Gans, MD ... Updated August 08, 2017

This article is about the 1949 novel by George Orwell.

Nineteen Eighty-Four, often published as 1984, is 'a dystopian novel' published in 1949 by English author George Orwell. The novel is set in the year 1984, when most of the world population have become victims of A.) perpetual war B.) **** omnipresent government surveillance and C.) **** public manipulation.

*** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

**** In obvious presence in our Society today, and growing more extreme as we are or act out our confusion 'and fall in line like sheep to the slaughter; and in effect ignoring ridicules Societal Leadership and it's corruption and wayward support for 'the BIG Business Machine' and /or 'The Very Rich 1 %ers' needs of adding GREED to their already enormous wealth.

Dr. Woodcock, it's generally frowned upon in the psychiatric profession to diagnose based on a police report with the wrong date.

run pMc
05-25-2018, 12:27 PM
I'm still trying to wrap my head around "Shroom Tech" being a real thing. LOL
That level of paranoia and delusion is pretty far out there.

Not gonna try and diagnose dude, but I know he's had issues for years and was known for being a mean spirited guy. Hope he gets the help he needs and doesn't hurt anyone.

mraynrand
05-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Hope he gets the help he needs and doesn't hurt anyone.

amen

woodbuck27
05-25-2018, 02:05 PM
Dr. Woodcock, it's generally frowned upon in the psychiatric profession to diagnose based on a police report with the wrong date.

My proper name is woodbuck27 NOT woodcock.

Sadly and /or pathetically:

Your disrespect at Packerrats clearly demonstrates your weakness and lousy manners. Are you such 'a little man' mraynrand?

Just maybe? mraynrand, (if your at all capable of it) you might utilize what's deemed 'a proper THINKING Process' before undermining any members Post here?

Your not some 'backwoods redneck moron' that doesn't know good manners from bad; yet that's where you allow yourself to get to, way too often. That as a fellow member concerns me and I offer you my compassion. :idea:

Maybe that's just not possible and any compassionate support is 'a FAIL ' and you mraynrand.

Maybe !? You're one of those assholes that cannot help but 'act as an asshole most of the time'? If so that's unfortunate. :cry:

I know the streets and (very likely your stupidity) led you to getting your sad ass severely licked too often. Do you allow ANGER to run you? If my guess is 'the TRUTH', what a pity.

Zool
05-25-2018, 02:17 PM
I know the streets and (very likely your stupidity) led you to getting your sad ass severely licked too often. Do you allow ANGER to run you? If my guess is 'the TRUTH', what a pity.

I knew he wanted to fuck you. We now have proof

woodbuck27
05-25-2018, 02:34 PM
I knew he wanted to fuck you. We now have proof

The above is too stupid to warrant a response and any degree of texture here Zool. . :huh:

Bubbles would be raising his eyes and shaking his head in deserved sympathy for you.

Send me a PM I've 'the Life Skills' to help you Zool. :idea:

Zool
05-26-2018, 02:49 PM
The above is too stupid to warrant a response and any degree of texture here Zool. . :huh:

Bubbles would be raising his eyes and shaking his head in deserved sympathy for you.

Send me a PM I've 'the Life Skills' to help you Zool. :idea:

So life skills include being oblivious and writing terribly? You previously asked me if I had a hard on for you and now you want Rand to get his ass licked. Sheesh

mraynrand
05-26-2018, 05:21 PM
So life skills include being oblivious and writing terribly? You previously asked me if I had a hard on for you and now you want Rand to get his ass licked. Sheesh

this conversation is starting to make me feel uncomfortable - not that there's anything wrong with that - or that.

NewsBruin
05-27-2018, 01:18 AM
And he cleaned himself up so nice for the last apology.

woodbuck27
05-27-2018, 09:08 PM

In TRUTH I've received commendations from Professors and writing at the University Level.

Anybody can compose a one or two sentence posts. Toss in some 'low life' trailer trash sarcasm. Antagonise with 'little Man no class BS'.

I try to contribute here with some 'meat' in my Posts. I try to be a Team Player here even though I'm never going to be 'the Yes - Gee isn't that just terrific' Packer fan. I'm intelligent and discerning and I Post honestly and with some decency generally or have an overall positive attitude.

Zool:

I address this next part of this Post directly to you as 'a Packerats Moderator':

Your 'a Packerrats Moderator' and you need to act impartially and without prejudice; be always objective and NOT subjective and targeting any other Member here, because you have 'a prejudice and/or intense dislike for any Member.

Think for the goodness of Packerrats and when the Membership includes a member such as mraynrand is (and his extremely insulting and needlessly abrasive style) I suggest you Zool >>> address mraynrand and not the Member who merely stands up for him/herself and asking for some decency or a common respect; and not that anyone like mraynrand has the parts to be other than he is which is clearly unbecoming of 'a Real Man'.

woodbuck27. is 'a REAL and a decent and conscientiously mannerly MAN'.

mraynrand is far removed from being so. mraynrand has one of the most pathetically sad attitudes I've encountered in a lifetime. I actually feel sorry he has to endure a lifetime being 'so little'.

I'm a product of 'a good and decent culture'. I'm a Canadian Maritimer Zool. Where I come from disrespect may/may not be addressed and most times mraynrand doesn't deserve the respect of a response.

Zool ?: Do you stick your hand in a basket that holds ' a Black Mamba '?

https://puxccbo05z-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/black-mamba-1.jpg

Rand has gotten his ass licked plenty with his small man attitude. Maybe he might try to offer Packerrats a better sense of decency and manners.

How was that writing Zool? Did it meet your demanding standards?

Zool
05-27-2018, 10:28 PM
Holy fuck. No, no it didn’t.

And no, being a mod has nothing to do with anything you wrote. I calls em like I sees em. I assume you’re having a stroke every time you post and you have been flat out insane in things you’ve wrote to people. You deserve nothing as you add nothing.

mraynrand
05-27-2018, 11:05 PM
Think for the goodness of Packerrats and when the Membership includes a member such as mraynrand is (and his extremely insulting and needlessly abrasive style) I suggest you Zool >>> address mraynrand and not the Member who merely stands up for him/herself and asking for some decency or a common respect; and not that anyone like mraynrand has the parts to be other than he is which is clearly unbecoming of 'a Real Man'.

woodbuck27. is 'a REAL and a decent and conscientiously mannerly MAN'.

mraynrand is far removed from being so. mraynrand has one of the most pathetically sad attitudes I've encountered in a lifetime. I actually feel sorry he has to endure a lifetime being 'so little'.

I'm a product of 'a good and decent culture'. I'm a Canadian Maritimer Zool. Where I come from disrespect may/may not be addressed and most times mraynrand doesn't deserve the respect of a response.

Zool ?: Do you stick your hand in a basket that holds ' a Black Mamba '?

Rand has gotten his ass licked plenty with his small man attitude. Maybe he might try to offer Packerrats a better sense of decency and manners.

How was that writing Zool? Did it meet your demanding standards?

You complete me

oldbutnotdeadyet
05-28-2018, 06:34 AM
You complete me

You folks don't entertain anymore. I recommend you keep this to packer stuff only, as your petty snipping at each other is embarrassing, although mraynrand's attitude seems appropriate at times :bow:

George Cumby
05-28-2018, 08:43 AM
You folks don't entertain anymore. I recommend you keep this to packer stuff only, as your petty snipping at each other is embarrassing, although mraynrand's attitude seems appropriate at times :bow:

The entertainment value:time spent has really dropped off. In part I think we are just bored of each other. We know pretty much how everyone else is going to respond. It’s like a retirement home where we are all just hanging out waiting to die.

It may improve when the season begins but last season was pretty meh in here.

mraynrand
05-28-2018, 11:09 AM
You folks don't entertain anymore.

I'm trying to hire new writers.

I recommend you keep this to packer stuff only, as you're petty snipping at each other is embarrassing

FIFY, Woodblock style. And, I'm offended: I never engage in petty sniping. Well, I don't consider it petty, that's all I mean.

mraynrand
05-28-2018, 11:10 AM
The entertainment value:time spent has really dropped off. In part I think we are just bored of each other. We know pretty much how everyone else is going to respond. It’s like a retirement home where we are all just hanging out waiting to die.

As soon as you're born, you start dying, so you might as well have a good time...

pbmax
05-28-2018, 06:44 PM

It may improve when the season begins but last season was pretty meh in here.

Its your turn at the backgammon table! Get a move on!

George Cumby
05-28-2018, 11:31 PM
Its your turn at the backgammon table! Get a move on!

Baugh! Stuffed cabbage for dinner tonight, again!! How's a guy get a steak in this joint?!

Zool
05-28-2018, 11:44 PM
Get off my lawn! Where’s my Metamucil?

woodbuck27
05-29-2018, 02:20 PM
Holy fuck. No, no it didn’t.

And no, being a mod has nothing to do with anything you wrote. I calls em like I sees em. I assume you’re having a stroke every time you post and you have been flat out insane in things you’ve wrote to people. You deserve nothing as you add nothing.

Zool what are your qualification s to deem me mentally ill?

Are you a member of your 'Local Board of Mental Health' and possess any formal or qualified competency to declare anyone as mentally unstable?

I sincerely doubt that is 'the case' as such would never offer such a disrespect.

" Holy fuck. No, no it didn’t. " Zool

Your 'manners challenged' Zool ...woodbuck27

" You deserve nothing as you add nothing." Zool

Your prejudice as a Packerrats Moderator and this Post by you rests my case and your extreme prejudice.

If not qualified to properly assess anyone mental state?! You might want to ask yourself if your misplacing any attitude you may have and extremes of prejudice. Prejudice too often leads to that weakness deemed hatred. That's not anywhere any of us needs to go attitudinally or personality wise as we aspire hopefully to be 'decent people' before we expire.

B.) *** I've been one of the Original Group Members, (or the first 20 Members here at Packerrats ) and since March 2006.

I've contributed > 30,000 Posts

I'm very likely in the Top Five of all Packerrats members that have started or contributed the most threads.

For all of those 12 Years I've been 'a Packerrat':

I've demonstrated credibility and my understanding of The NFL with TEN Top Three Results in the Packerrats Annual Pro Pickem.

Anyone who has competed in the Pro Pickem will support this claim:

That after The Packerrats Pro Pickem is established ( and I've been not just a competitor but it's Commissioner as well) in every Season I'm the Packerrats Member that contributes in all TRUTH the most and communications and updates on the Pro Pickem members progress throughout the Season.

I never do less than try to offer support and encouragement for any Packerrat and competing at the highest and their very best level. To grow as more than simply a Green Bay Packer fan, but more so become overall a more knowledgeable NFL fan.

That's what being caring for the membership here means, or what being altruistic means, Zool.

altruistic from the wordaltruism ...noun

al·tru·is·tic ... adjective

showing a disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others; unselfish.

Zool:

What did you contribute to Packerrats with your Post here; but in all TRUTH 'a slur' against a fellow member.

slur ... verb

1.an insinuation or allegation about someone that is likely to insult them or damage their reputation.

mraynrand
05-29-2018, 02:37 PM
Zool what are your qualification s to deem me mentally ill?

Are you a member of your 'Local Board of Mental Health' and possess any formal or qualified competency to declare anyone as mentally unstable?

I sincerely doubt that is 'the case' as such would never offer such a disrespect.

Yet somehow you were able to extensively diagnose Mr. Incognito from a falsified police report.

woodbuck27
05-29-2018, 02:50 PM
Yet somehow you were able to extensively diagnose Mr. Incognito from a falsified police report.

Get a grip !

I certainly didn't diagnose Richie Incognito and any Mental Illness.

mraynrand
05-29-2018, 03:07 PM
Get a grip !

Anti-Polar Bear
05-29-2018, 03:10 PM
Wanna know who would make an excellent mod?

Packerrats' founding father, Harlan. Harlan is kind, cool, compassionate, collected, funny, open-minded, rarely around in the offseason, and he's of Lithuanian ancestry. :)

Huckleby For Moderator 2018: Hope To Higher Ground.

Zool
05-29-2018, 03:27 PM
snip

This will be the last time I address you in any regards. It's you're. Might want to dig back through your writing commendations.

You've been a fucking asshole to many posters here and I get really tired of it, so sometimes I say something to you. It always ends up with a 1000 word post with unnecessary punctuation, bolding, underlines, and font colors. You might want to check on your many threats to posters asking them to go to "The Meadow". In fact, the meadow was created just for you. No other poster had so many issues with other posters that a separate area had to be created for them.

I can't tell if you're an expert level troll or fighting your imaginary friend while you type. Either way, it gets tiresome.

your
yôr,yo͝or/Submit
determiner
belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
"what is your name?"

you're
yo͝or,yôr/Submit
contraction
you are.
"you're an angel, Deb!"

Zool
05-29-2018, 03:28 PM
Wanna know who would make an excellent mod?

Packerrats' founding father, Harlan. Harlan is kind, cool, compassionate, collected, funny, open-minded, rarely around in the offseason, and he's of Lithuanian ancestry. :)

Huckleby For Moderator 2018: Hope To Higher Ground.

And you have no leg to stand on. You hold the record for amount of times banned from the site. Stop whining about the world and grab a mirror.

call_me_ishmael
05-29-2018, 03:46 PM
And you have no leg to stand on. You hold the record for amount of times banned from the site. Stop whining about the world and grab a mirror.

To be fair, that's because of incompetence and uneven policing. Someone who threatened to murder me recently wasn't banned. I would love to hear an explanation and to understand why that is? What is more ban worthy then that????

Anti-Polar Bear
05-29-2018, 03:49 PM
Stop whining about the world and grab a mirror.

Why? I don't like the balding, aging loser staring back at me every time I look into a mirror.

mraynrand
05-29-2018, 04:11 PM
To be fair, that's because of incompetence and uneven policing. Someone who threatened to murder me recently wasn't banned. I would love to hear an explanation and to understand why that is? What is more ban worthy then that????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He 'threatened' you with a 12" rubber dildo. Maybe you need a Woodchuck diagnosis to understand what is wrong with you....

call_me_ishmael
05-29-2018, 04:25 PM
Threatening someone with murder is black and white. You either did or you didn't. The police didn't take his threat lightly, and nor should the moderators of this site. It's a black and white issue. No need to try and put the grey spin job on it. You either threatened to kill someone, or you didn't. He did.

mraynrand
05-29-2018, 04:35 PM
Threatening someone with murder is black and white. You either did or you didn't. The police didn't take his threat lightly, and nor should the moderators of this site. It's a black and white issue. No need to try and put the grey spin job on it. You either threatened to kill someone, or you didn't. He did.

with a rubber dildo

George Cumby
05-29-2018, 04:58 PM
with a rubber dildo

I assume Tex is involved?

Zool
05-29-2018, 08:55 PM
I assume Tex is involved?

Surprisingly it was Skin Basket. Wait that’s not surprising.

woodbuck27
05-29-2018, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
Get a grip !

This is my quote and certainly (again) NOT a diagnosis of any Mental Illness for Richie Incognito on my part. I'm not qualified to do such:

In either case...and if that's the case and a diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder and treatment with the proscribed drugs; and follow up proper Psychiatric Care. That diagnosis guarantees little and the safety of the public. ... woodbuck27

mraynrand put your 'Big Boy Pants on' please (and again get a grip)

mrayrand your act is painful to witness and not what I've always aspired to promote at Packerrats or (some decency and good will): Attempting to defend myself with you and \your crowd' has harmed many past members here at Packerrats.

Hoping you might post here with some consistent decency would be like trying to piss into the North wind.

All the same, please put your slur on me to bed. Maybe try reading well.

You drag others into your silly unmannerly ways. Members here that you need to cover your oppressive stalking and bullying unmannerly attitude. Your stalking me and pick pick pick wys look horrible on you.

mraynrand you do NOT have the skills nor manners needed to duel with woodbuck27.

Actually mraynrand you have my sympathy.

Your like that unfortunate poor soul on the block that needs extra care and attention. It has to be difficult to suffer such anxiety and needs for attention.

Life gets like that for too many mraynrand and there are 'Support Groups' that might help you in your obvious struggle. :idea:

I hope before you die you find what's necessary for real PEACE. AGAIN, Your struggle is painful to witness.

mraynrand
05-29-2018, 09:35 PM
Distinction without a difference there, Woodstock. 'Suspecting that he's been diagnosed' means you are diagnosing him. I believe diagnosing without a license is as illegal in Canada as it is in the US of A. Plus, you should put him on a wait list for a couple of months before seeing him in the first place, per Canadian Healthcare laws.

mraynrand
05-29-2018, 09:36 PM
Life gets like that for too many mraynrand and there are 'Support Groups' that might help you in your obvious struggle. :idea:

First diagnoses, now suggested treatment. I'm calling the AMA. What's the Canadien equivalent?

Rutnstrut
05-29-2018, 10:24 PM

Come on,you're a liberal. Anything that others would take as playful banter you are either offended or threatened by.

woodbuck27
05-29-2018, 10:47 PM
This will be the last time I address you in any regards. It's you're. Might want to dig back through your writing commendations.

You've been a fucking asshole to many posters here and I get really tired of it, so sometimes I say something to you. It always ends up with a 1000 word post with unnecessary punctuation, bolding, underlines, and font colors. You might want to check on your many threats to posters asking them to go to "The Meadow". In fact, the meadow was created just for you. No other poster had so many issues with other posters that a separate area had to be created for them.

I can't tell if you're an expert level troll or fighting your imaginary friend while you type. Either way, it gets tiresome.

your
yôr,yo͝or/Submit
determiner
belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
"what is your name?"

you're
yo͝or,yôr/Submit
contraction
you are.
"you're an angel, Deb!"

With me and the utter BS that lurks in Packerats at times seriously so; and with some elements 'still on the sniff' (mraynrand and his allies here to be specific) it has gotten to 'the duel' and that's never an intelligent option with Woodbuck27

With me and a lifetime of dealing with PUNKS you merely need to see if that description applies to you Zool.

Here's 'a lesson and life' Zool:

Have you ever seen what happens when anyone attempts to be 'that Knight and shining armour' and step in to help the damsel when in Public some Dude (in an altercation between two) is waylaying his Wife or Girlfriend?

What happens Zool? More likely than not the 'accosted female' will go all ape on 'the White Knight's Ass.

It's simply and really stupid to jump into that fracas. Why ? Because too suddenly you face this:

If mraynrand was a member of the Animal World in my view of him he would be this:

https://puxccbo05z-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/black-mamba-1.jpg

Look at that female in 'that two way' that for some fool might become 'a Three Way fracas' and see mraynrand because mraynrand hardly behaves as 'a Real Man' must.

Here's some woodbuck27 clear wisdom and cutting to the core of the error of defending mraynrand.

Any need or attempt to defend mraynrand simply gets you dirty. It's gets too slimy.

I believe that intelligence and analysis demands foresight As you well know, I'm a proven solid aanalyst.

What's next Zool? From the very beginning and 'this little dance' it has clearly been mraynrand in 'the wrong '.

I simply stood in for my honour as 'the MAN' I am. This is 'a Forum' and NOT the streets. Punks and/or incessant bullies like mraynrand need to dealt with skills and intellect because otherwise he simply works his bullshit.

Frankly Zool any half decent assessment of mraynrand would never have necessitated it getting to this degree of nonsense and what he is. mraynrand is challenged. mraynrand is needy.

Will it be nonsense to more nonsense. Feeling threatened and a loss of POWER or maybe in weakness getting 'your face bent all out of shape'?

Next up and 'in the Black Corner - the challenge of False Pride' and the pressure to save face.

You actually wrote that you cannot figure me out.That I may be a TROLL! Think about it Zool. What TROLL would contribute all I have here or been 'a loyal member and contributed as positively overall as I have (so yes I'm rebutting your bias against me Zool). How you might ever imagine anyone contributing >30 K Posts is simply a proof of such prejudice. Really how long have you had this malice for me? Has it been difficult/frustrating?

Zool I'm 'a LOYAL Green Bay Packer fan for SIX Decades. Maybe longer than you've lived? I'm assuring you I'm no TROLL.hahahaha That's actually hilarious that you would harbour such prejudice and ever even imagine that Zool. You can lay that one to rest. :idea:

Good Lord Zool what's next the Packerrats RULES FOR 'YOU' and different rules for little you or people that don't fit into your pecking order and the mighty weakness hahahaha of 'the fascist Police'?

My advice is easy advice after a lifetime of seeing his sort operate without distinction.

Leave mraynrand to his own sickness. Those of us that he decides to work that sickness on hardly will have any difficulty dealing with his lousy Punk Ass low life attitude and stinking unmannerly ways.

Zool never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness.

Otherwise deal with this Issue and the person here that with his lousy manners and troubled ways needs to be set down or put in his place.

Deal with 'the real culprit here' and that is clearly mraynrand and not 'yours truly'.

Act properly as a discerning in the issue raised by mraynrand in this thread and perform properly as non biased Moderator must be capable of acting or without prejudice nor bias.

A Moderator cannot have prejudice and serve Packerrats in TRUTH and Justice.

Demonstrate that your that Moderator Zool.

SudsMcBucky
05-30-2018, 08:12 AM

I could be wrong, but I interpreted it that Incognito WAS the one he wanted to tase and pepper spray.

Zool
05-30-2018, 08:31 AM
You're

mraynrand
05-30-2018, 09:25 AM
I could be wrong, but I interpreted it that Incognito WAS the one he wanted to tase and pepper spray.

Yes, this is correct. I wouldn't want to be within 500 yards of Incognito without at least a couple methods available to counter him. Otherwise be like Black Widow vs. Hulk in Avengers.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-30-2018, 09:27 AM
Get a grip !

Yes, Rand, get a fuckin' Grip. And get off ya lazy bum and go play some basket golf.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/3b/6e/1a3b6ee53f589efb8d05134ca407cd0c.jpg
https://cdn.discgolf.ultiworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Lizotte-Konopiste-Round-One.jpg

mraynrand
05-30-2018, 09:37 AM
Yes, Rand, get a fuckin' Grip. And get off ya lazy bum and go play some basket golf.

Not a fan. But I am an alumni of MUFA - Make Ultimate Fierce Again!

http://www.mufa.org

Anti-Polar Bear
05-30-2018, 10:02 AM
Not a fan. But I am an alumni of MUFA - Make Ultimate Fierce Again!

http://www.mufa.org

I haven't played ultimate football since I was a young stud at the mental institution. If God exists, why do humans age beyond their primes? Why aren't we all vampires? Immortals with immoral desires. All the time in this world for love and lust. Forever young, forever robust.

Anyways, disc golf is hard to master competitively for us greybeards - kids today, they all throw the plastic 600 ft - but it is fun, provides good exercise and brings serenity to the mind. Disc golf helped Bizarre Foods' Adam Zimmern annihilate his dope and booze additions. Give it a try, might help cure your sickness. :grin:

Anti-Polar Bear
05-30-2018, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
Get a grip !

This is my quote and certainly (again) NOT a diagnosis of any Mental Illness for Richie Incognito on my part. I'm not qualified to do such:

In either case...and if that's the case and a diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder and treatment with the proscribed drugs; and follow up proper Psychiatric Care. That diagnosis guarantees little and the safety of the public. ... woodbuck27

mraynrand put your 'Big Boy Pants on' please (and again get a grip)

mrayrand your act is painful to witness and not what I've always aspired to promote at Packerrats or (some decency and good will): Attempting to defend myself with you and \your crowd' has harmed many past members here at Packerrats.

Hoping you might post here with some consistent decency would be like trying to piss into the North wind.

All the same, please put your slur on me to bed. Maybe try reading well.

You drag others into your silly unmannerly ways. Members here that you need to cover your oppressive stalking and bullying unmannerly attitude. Your stalking me and pick pick pick wys look horrible on you.

mraynrand you do NOT have the skills nor manners needed to duel with woodbuck27.

Actually mraynrand you have my sympathy.

Your like that unfortunate poor soul on the block that needs extra care and attention. It has to be difficult to suffer such anxiety and needs for attention.

I hope before you die you find what's necessary for real PEACE. AGAIN, Your struggle is painful to witness.

Good post, WB. You never back down from moral perversion, which is admirable. :mrgreen:

I think Rand's trying to get inside your head. Scott Campbell used to attempt to get inside my head, too. However, I'm a lion and he's a sheep. The lion does not concern himself with the opinion of the sheep, to paraphrase Tywin Lannister. lol :pack:

mraynrand
05-30-2018, 10:28 AM
When it comes to triggering Woodbuck, I’m like a bump stock.

Deputy Nutz
05-30-2018, 11:39 AM

Are we still talking about this? You are a very weak person, I feel sorry for the people surrounding you and that depend on you.

mraynrand
05-30-2018, 11:47 AM
You're

Incognito ergo sum

mraynrand
05-30-2018, 01:20 PM
More likely than not the 'accosted female' will go all ape on 'the White Knight's Ass.

Rosanne got fired for stuff like this

George Cumby
05-30-2018, 02:12 PM
When it comes to triggering Woodbuck, I’m like a random synaptic misfire.

FTFY

hoosier
05-30-2018, 02:44 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He 'threatened' you with a 12" rubber dildo. Maybe you need a Woodchuck diagnosis to understand what is wrong with you....

Is that scenario possible in the new version of Clue? For the win: "Mr Green in the Romper Room with the 12" synthetic schlong."

mraynrand
05-30-2018, 02:48 PM
Is that scenario possible in the new version of Clue? For the win: "Mr Green in the Romper Room with the 12" synthetic schlong."

Packerrats Clue would be awesome, but not marketable.

Professor PBmax

Col. Cumby

Zool
05-30-2018, 04:10 PM
Ms Skincock

mraynrand
05-30-2018, 04:40 PM
Mr. Woodhead did it in The Meadow, with 6000 crunches.

George Cumby
05-30-2018, 05:26 PM
Count Ky did the Butler, APB in the Broom closet with a broom.

pbmax
05-30-2018, 05:35 PM
Count Ky did the Butler, APB in the Broom closet with a broom.

KYP should be a Colonel, obviously.

Colonel KYPack, in the Kitchen, with BBQ tongs.

Cheesehead Craig
05-30-2018, 06:22 PM
Mr Aynrand did it in the secret passage with a black mamba.

George Cumby
05-30-2018, 06:55 PM
KYP should be a Colonel, obviously.

Colonel KYPack, in the Kitchen, with BBQ tongs.

Of course. Party foul on my part.

gbgary
05-30-2018, 08:50 PM
Mr Aynrand did it in the secret passage with black mamba.

http://www.latimes.com/resizer/kFbGGc9dW48KXog_pDEmUCS5FJA=/1400x0/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/RYFXXHJ4ZJEMFBQLK7GZMYW2VE.jpg

woodbuck27
06-01-2018, 12:07 AM
When it comes to triggering Woodbuck, I’m like a bump stock.

How did it ever come to this in 'a Sports Fan Forum'?

I see that at least your aware of your role as the Villian. At least I recognize that as 'a start' to getting to something a whole lot better mraynrand.

I'll enlighten you as decent person I was mentored to be..

you're aware of your darkness Isn't that 'the first step' in correcting the path - 'the idiot walk' your wasted on before you pass from this life. Please, meditate on that mraynrand There's a wealth of wisdom offered there and in this post in it's entirety.

As 'a matter of fact' this post offers 'a turning point', a pinnacle moment for you mraynrand and to get on 'smart street' with the decent folks who try to enjoy Packerrats for all the value it fully deserves.

I'll provide all the answer you might ever need to make a huge leap towards being 'a real someone' and decency. It's a terrific place to arrive at mraynrand !

It's obvious that your 'a special case of certain extreme needs'. Here are 'just two exaples' verifying that's THE TRUTH and 'You' mranynrand:

A.) Packerrats provides you with that 'exceptional piivlege' over other members of using multiple Accounts.. If any other member 'created a duplicate account' and was exposed doing so. That person would be severely punished as an infraction of Packerrats RULES.

Any consideration of addressing 'you stalking me' mraynrand in 'the Meadow', has certain complications. Why? That would serve 'a zero positive outcome' for me as THE TRUTH exists here and you being included amongst the inside Elite 'Special' members.

B.) Your 'a member of 'the Packerats Pecking Order'.You stalk me as Packerrats allows you free rein to do so. There are members here that 'unleash you like some angry pit bull' to do as much havoc as amuses them. Charming !

Many Communities have 'the Old Boys Club'. In Canadian humour ...the 'mutually stroking Society'. hahaha Control freaks or weakness covering 'the weak'.How else may that element of any Society survive?

What has somewhat puzzled me is your need to stalk me?

i) Did you immagine I needed your personal attention?

II) Are you imagining that your Packerrats Super of Moderators. Your behaving like some wa\nna be member of 'a pseudo Gestapo' that has no place here at Packerrats. ?

THE TRUTH and your 'stalking me' mraynrand:

No member here follows my Posts as you do. You act remarkably 'like a hen on a June Bug' and it's difficult as it's sad to see

No member here attacks my Posts and right after I post, as by far you do mraynrand. Your obsessively compulsive in that specific regard.

I dealt with that over the past two three years by placing you 'on IGNORE'. Still you have this personal need to undermine me. I cannot even wish you 'good luck' and any sincerity and that as your weakness exposes you for what you are. It's actually painful to see you so obsessed.That's been a certain frustrating exercise of futility mraynrand.

So why have you continued your stalk?

Your an easy analysis. Aggressiveness is based in 'false ego needs' resulting from a symptom of insecurity. An impulsive/compulsive need to stalk anyone should arrive at least on the door step of addressing personal SHAME. Yet, not for you. You just keep on rolling and you'll never serve whatever ego failure (s) you have exercising your sickness Vs me. STALKING ME ! Where's your ability to address this and some self-respect Man?

I've somehow managed to remain standing after your need to bully. That's been personally unappreciated and yet challenging and thus GROWTH for me. I'm too strong for you. Life enabled me to deal with the likes of you and long before I encountered your sick manners.. I'm built to handle your obvious weakness.

Stalking woodbuck27 (ME) is 'a lose - lose for you'. [B]Why lower yourself to stalking when that symptom of WEAKNESS in 'YOU" mraynrand backfires. :idea:

Otherwise and dealing with you I endeavour to be a positive contributor.

Packerats is a community mraynrand. We're trying to help you. That fact is clearly evidenced in THIS THREAD. All and in spite of what's obvious and helping you. You still need to be mraynrand and ignore the help offered in this thread. Instead, your acting like a wounded animal (Man) caught in a trap that you set for nothing but yourself.

It's your obvious 'cry out for help'. We desire to release you mraynrand. You simply need to pull in your teeth - relax. Your stalking me is 'a losing battle Mister.

You have serious issues mraynrand. Have you ever considered some serious HELP?

In this little dance with me you're clearly wrong to attempt a slur in the first place, your totally off base. That beginning game 'allowed you no middle nor end game'.

If we were in 'a chess' match I have you defeated with the first move you make. Why over and over make it mraynrand Vs wooodbuck27 when over and over and over again it's 'You' mraynrand on 'Fools Walk'?

Your hardly equipped with the intellect nor have 'that self appointed presumed need' to stalk woodbuck27. Clearly to put in in certain terms and acting the fool that again you exhibit here in this thread:

Your pissing into the North Wind mraynrand.

Here's 'another nudge' - as follows, in the absolute correct HINT and direction and your stalking me.

05-30-2018, 11:28 AM [COLOR="#FF0000"]#0 (Revised from Post #65)
mraynrand mraynrand - Diplomatic Immunity Rat - HOFer

http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=130&dateline=1527690571
Location - The tree above you

"When it comes to triggering Woodbuck, I’m like a bump stock." mraynrand

The immediately above Post was Originally Posted by mraynrand Post #0 revised by mraynrand from Posy #65

" When it comes to triggering Woodbuck, I’m like ( Edit >>> a random synaptic misfire <<< Edit )." Quote from Packerrat George Cumby's Post

FTFY George Cumby

Thank You George. but unfortunately mraynrand:

Has at Packerats been challenged and escaping his needs to be 'the bully and stalker. In the end it simply and always catches up with his weakness. I hope this doesn't apply to him. Some may define that manner of consistent behaviour against anyone cruel and as resolution of an explanation and utmost fairrness for his challenge (s) ... as 'insanity'. I hope that's NOT the case mraynrand.

ways and demise in his BIG ZERO - NO END GAME based on a false claim in this thread or 'his slur against me'.

Again >>> How did it ever come to this in 'a Sports Fan Forum'?

Cont'd in 'a followup Post for 'you' mranyrand.

woodbuck27
06-01-2018, 12:25 AM
As 'a Teacher Of LIFE' I'm somewhat elated to envision a transformation in you mraynrand that's 'in my view' a positive and a major achievement for my sincere efforts to celebrate that in you..

I'm 'very happy' to dedicate this to you mraynrand:

It's counsel thankfully a part of my wisdom and endeavouring to share the same JOY I feel.

This poem was written by a favourite favourite Irish Poet, ** Patrick Henry 'Padraic' Pearse. It reflects what I see in 'challenged people like' you; and again as 'my Higher Power' asks of me and genuine compassion and sympathy for others that endure your struggle (a)..

** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Pearse

I've faith in you mraynrand. It's clear that you're aware of your darkness 'As a Teacher Of life' I know that's the first step in correcting malicious intent. You've got there and now isn't it time to really own it and correct it as you deserve to?

Hopefully no one desires to continue 'an idiot walk' before passing .

I request that you ponder this next question:

Is any man as lonely as the fool mraynrand?

The Fool is a famous Irish poem and might have been written just for you.

The Fool

" Since the wise men have not spoken, I speak that am only a fool;
A fool that hath loved his folly,
Yea, more than the wise men their books or their counting houses or their quiet homes,
Or their fame in men’s mouths;

A fool that in all his days hath done never a prudent thing,
Never hath counted the cost, nor recked if another reaped
The fruit of his mighty sowing, content to scatter the seed;
A fool that is unrepentant, and that soon at the end of all
Shall laugh in his lonely heart as the ripe ears fall to the reaping-hooks
And the poor are filled that were empty,
Tho’ he go hungry.
I have squandered the splendid years that the Lord God gave to my youth
In attempting impossible things, deeming them alone worth the toil.

Was it folly or grace? Not men shall judge me, but God.
I have squandered the splendid years:
Lord, if I had the years I would squander them over again,
Aye, fling them from me!
For this I have heard in my heart, that a man shall scatter, not hoard,
Shall do the deed of to-day, nor take thought of to-morrow’s teen,
Shall not bargain or huxter with God; or was it a jest of Christ’s
And is this my sin before men, to have taken Him at His word?
The lawyers have sat in council, the men with the keen, long faces,
And said, `This man is a fool,’ and others have said, `He blasphemeth;’
And the wise have pitied the fool that hath striven to give a life
In the world of time and space among the bulks of actual things,
To a dream that was dreamed in the heart, and that only the heart could hold.

O wise men, riddle me this: what if the dream come true?
What if the dream come true? and if millions unborn shall dwell
In the house that I shaped in my heart, the noble house of my thought?
Lord, I have staked my soul, I have staked the lives of my kin
On the truth of Thy dreadful word. Do not remember my failures,
But remember this my faith

And so I speak.

Yea, ere my hot youth pass, I speak to my people and say:
Ye shall be foolish as I; ye shall scatter, not save;
Ye shall venture your all, lest ye lose what is more than all;
Ye shall call for a miracle, taking Christ at His word.
And for this I will answer, O people, answer here and hereafter,
O people that I have loved, shall we not answer together? "

Patrick Henry 'Padraic' Pearse

GO Packerrats GO.

texaspackerbacker
06-01-2018, 07:27 AM
hahahahaha So Rand, "your" the "villian" now? Maybe you need to reprise your old role as the spelling and grammar police.

mraynrand
06-01-2018, 08:51 AM
hahahahaha So Rand, "your" the "villian" now? Maybe you need to reprise your old role as the spelling and grammar police.

only on consignment

ThunderDan
06-01-2018, 08:53 AM
How did it ever come to this in 'a Sports Fan Forum'?

I see that at least your aware of your role as the Villian. At least I recognize that as 'a start' to getting to something a whole lot better mraynrand.

I'll enlighten you as decent person I was mentored to be..

you're aware of your darkness Isn't that 'the first step' in correcting the path - 'the idiot walk' your wasted on before you pass from this life. Please, meditate on that mraynrand There's a wealth of wisdom offered there and in this post in it's entirety.

As 'a matter of fact' this post offers 'a turning point', a pinnacle moment for you mraynrand and to get on 'smart street' with the decent folks who try to enjoy Packerrats for all the value it fully deserves.

I'll provide all the answer you might ever need to make a huge leap towards being 'a real someone' and decency. It's a terrific place to arrive at mraynrand !

It's obvious that your 'a special case of certain extreme needs'. Here are 'just two exaples' verifying that's THE TRUTH and 'You' mranynrand:

A.) Packerrats provides you with that 'exceptional piivlege' over other members of using multiple Accounts.. If any other member 'created a duplicate account' and was exposed doing so. That person would be severely punished as an infraction of Packerrats RULES.

Any consideration of addressing 'you stalking me' mraynrand in 'the Meadow', has certain complications. Why? That would serve 'a zero positive outcome' for me as THE TRUTH exists here and you being included amongst the inside Elite 'Special' members.

B.) Your 'a member of 'the Packerats Pecking Order'.You stalk me as Packerrats allows you free rein to do so. There are members here that 'unleash you like some angry pit bull' to do as much havoc as amuses them. Charming !

Many Communities have 'the Old Boys Club'. In Canadian humour ...the 'mutually stroking Society'. hahaha Control freaks or weakness covering 'the weak'.How else may that element of any Society survive?

What has somewhat puzzled me is your need to stalk me?

i) Did you immagine I needed your personal attention?

II) Are you imagining that your Packerrats Super of Moderators. Your behaving like some wa\nna be member of 'a pseudo Gestapo' that has no place here at Packerrats. ?

THE TRUTH and your 'stalking me' mraynrand:

No member here follows my Posts as you do. You act remarkably 'like a hen on a June Bug' and it's difficult as it's sad to see

No member here attacks my Posts and right after I post, as by far you do mraynrand. Your obsessively compulsive in that specific regard.

I dealt with that over the past two three years by placing you 'on IGNORE'. Still you have this personal need to undermine me. I cannot even wish you 'good luck' and any sincerity and that as your weakness exposes you for what you are. It's actually painful to see you so obsessed.That's been a certain frustrating exercise of futility mraynrand.

So why have you continued your stalk?

Your an easy analysis. Aggressiveness is based in 'false ego needs' resulting from a symptom of insecurity. An impulsive/compulsive need to stalk anyone should arrive at least on the door step of addressing personal SHAME. Yet, not for you. You just keep on rolling and you'll never serve whatever ego failure (s) you have exercising your sickness Vs me. STALKING ME ! Where's your ability to address this and some self-respect Man?

I've somehow managed to remain standing after your need to bully. That's been personally unappreciated and yet challenging and thus GROWTH for me. I'm too strong for you. Life enabled me to deal with the likes of you and long before I encountered your sick manners.. I'm built to handle your obvious weakness.

Stalking woodbuck27 (ME) is 'a lose - lose for you'. [B]Why lower yourself to stalking when that symptom of WEAKNESS in 'YOU" mraynrand backfires. :idea:

Otherwise and dealing with you I endeavour to be a positive contributor.

Packerats is a community mraynrand. We're trying to help you. That fact is clearly evidenced in THIS THREAD. All and in spite of what's obvious and helping you. You still need to be mraynrand and ignore the help offered in this thread. Instead, your acting like a wounded animal (Man) caught in a trap that you set for nothing but yourself.

It's your obvious 'cry out for help'. We desire to release you mraynrand. You simply need to pull in your teeth - relax. Your stalking me is 'a losing battle Mister.

You have serious issues mraynrand. Have you ever considered some serious HELP?

In this little dance with me you're clearly wrong to attempt a slur in the first place, your totally off base. That beginning game 'allowed you no middle nor end game'.

If we were in 'a chess' match I have you defeated with the first move you make. Why over and over make it mraynrand Vs wooodbuck27 when over and over and over again it's 'You' mraynrand on 'Fools Walk'?

Your hardly equipped with the intellect nor have 'that self appointed presumed need' to stalk woodbuck27. Clearly to put in in certain terms and acting the fool that again you exhibit here in this thread:

Your pissing into the North Wind mraynrand.

Here's 'another nudge' - as follows, in the absolute correct HINT and direction and your stalking me.

05-30-2018, 11:28 AM [COLOR="#FF0000"]#0 (Revised from Post #65)
mraynrand mraynrand - Diplomatic Immunity Rat - HOFer

Location - The tree above you

"When it comes to triggering Woodbuck, I’m like a bump stock." mraynrand

The immediately above Post was Originally Posted by mraynrand Post #0 revised by mraynrand from Posy #65

" When it comes to triggering Woodbuck, I’m like ( Edit >>> a random synaptic misfire <<< Edit )." Quote from Packerrat George Cumby's Post

FTFY George Cumby

Thank You George. but unfortunately mraynrand:

Has at Packerats been challenged and escaping his needs to be 'the bully and stalker. In the end it simply and always catches up with his weakness. I hope this doesn't apply to him. Some may define that manner of consistent behaviour against anyone cruel and as resolution of an explanation and utmost fairrness for his challenge (s) ... as 'insanity'. I hope that's NOT the case mraynrand.

ways and demise in his BIG ZERO - NO END GAME based on a false claim in this thread or 'his slur against me'.

Again >>> How did it ever come to this in 'a Sports Fan Forum'?

Cont'd in 'a followup Post for 'you' mranyrand.

TL;DR

ThunderDan
06-01-2018, 08:54 AM
As 'a Teacher Of LIFE' I'm somewhat elated to envision a transformation in you mraynrand that's 'in my view' a positive and a major achievement for my sincere efforts to celebrate that in you..

I'm 'very happy' to dedicate this to you mraynrand:

It's counsel thankfully a part of my wisdom and endeavouring to share the same JOY I feel.

This poem was written by a favourite favourite Irish Poet, ** Patrick Henry 'Padraic' Pearse. It reflects what I see in 'challenged people like' you; and again as 'my Higher Power' asks of me and genuine compassion and sympathy for others that endure your struggle (a)..

** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Pearse

I've faith in you mraynrand. It's clear that you're aware of your darkness 'As a Teacher Of life' I know that's the first step in correcting malicious intent. You've got there and now isn't it time to really own it and correct it as you deserve to?

Hopefully no one desires to continue 'an idiot walk' before passing .

I request that you ponder this next question:

Is any man as lonely as the fool mraynrand?

The Fool

" Since the wise men have not spoken, I speak that am only a fool;
A fool that hath loved his folly,
Yea, more than the wise men their books or their counting houses or their quiet homes,
Or their fame in men’s mouths;

A fool that in all his days hath done never a prudent thing,
Never hath counted the cost, nor recked if another reaped
The fruit of his mighty sowing, content to scatter the seed;
A fool that is unrepentant, and that soon at the end of all
Shall laugh in his lonely heart as the ripe ears fall to the reaping-hooks
And the poor are filled that were empty,
Tho’ he go hungry.
I have squandered the splendid years that the Lord God gave to my youth
In attempting impossible things, deeming them alone worth the toil.

Was it folly or grace? Not men shall judge me, but God.
I have squandered the splendid years:
Lord, if I had the years I would squander them over again,
Aye, fling them from me!
For this I have heard in my heart, that a man shall scatter, not hoard,
Shall do the deed of to-day, nor take thought of to-morrow’s teen,
Shall not bargain or huxter with God; or was it a jest of Christ’s
And is this my sin before men, to have taken Him at His word?
The lawyers have sat in council, the men with the keen, long faces,
And said, `This man is a fool,’ and others have said, `He blasphemeth;’
And the wise have pitied the fool that hath striven to give a life
In the world of time and space among the bulks of actual things,
To a dream that was dreamed in the heart, and that only the heart could hold.

O wise men, riddle me this: what if the dream come true?
What if the dream come true? and if millions unborn shall dwell
In the house that I shaped in my heart, the noble house of my thought?
Lord, I have staked my soul, I have staked the lives of my kin
On the truth of Thy dreadful word. Do not remember my failures,
But remember this my faith

And so I speak.

Yea, ere my hot youth pass, I speak to my people and say:
Ye shall be foolish as I; ye shall scatter, not save;
Ye shall venture your all, lest ye lose what is more than all;
Ye shall call for a miracle, taking Christ at His word.
And for this I will answer, O people, answer here and hereafter,
O people that I have loved, shall we not answer together? "

Patrick Henry 'Padraic' Pearse

GO Packerrats GO.

Again, TL;DR

mraynrand
06-01-2018, 09:05 AM

There once was a poster from Packerrats,
Who some thought was crazy shitty bats,
He wrote long-winded posts
And claimed he was the mosts
Then did thousands of crunches for belly flats

woodbuck27
06-01-2018, 07:05 PM
AS an Irish Canadian I enjoy reading and writing poetry. That just comes with the genes.

List of Irish poets:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish_poets

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/WBYeats1908.jpg/330px-WBYeats1908.jpg

William Butler (W. B) Yeats (1865–1939) - One of the foremost figures of 20th-century literature. A pillar of both the Irish and British literary establishments.

I've had some fun writing Poetry as 'a hobby' most of my life. I come from New Brunswick, Canada Pioneers on both sides of my Family. Before my Father decided on Urban living my Family and both sides resided in Rural NB and were amongst the elite as businessman, entrepreneurs (Tavern Owners), shipbuilders and merchants with 'the West Indian Company' and builders and owners of Tall Ships that plied in trade from NB to the West Indies, community leaders, Legislators, and the best of all and what I love, Farmers / Lumberman.

I grew up in my early life very much 'the Country Boy'.

On my Maternal Grandparents Farm we used 'work Horses all year round to help work in the fields and to work in the Forest Lands in the Winter Months.

I recall those wonderful days vividly. Some months ago I got thinking one morn of a horse on the Farm I enjoyed as special. His name was simply 'Bill'.

I wrote a little poem after thinking about all Bill was and how helpful he was to assist the completion of so many tasks all year round.

Here's this Poem that I hope you'll all enjoy:

A Horse ' My Friend Named Bill '

Ohh ... I had a horse, his name was Bill
How he ran, seldom stood still
One day Bill just ran away
I ran for him, how far Bill strayed
Bill ran so fast, ran far away.
All that was left was Bill's Tack on a Rack.
Ole Bill would never came back.

I had a gal and her name was Maisy
And when she sang our cat went crazy
One day she sang a song about Bill
Carl heard Maisy and Carl went spacey
He left the house ran as fast as Bill,
He ran, 'Good Grief', straight to the river
His clothes all wet, Carl shook and shivered.
All for a song of Bill, got in a dither.

I went out to the woods, just disappeared
Looked for, nor more shot deer.
I'd listen for a Partridge, drum on a log
In sun or rain, cool wind or fog
I'd sit down by that Old Spruce Tree
Think of Bill, having fun with me.
Ohh Bill ... Ohh Bill !
You gave me, such glee.

What, could you do in a case like that
To miss a Friend like Bill 'his flash'
To know running, ended up up like that
Old Bill came, 'a white statue' stood still.
How much, I long for my Friend Bill
Ohh Bill ...Ohh Bill, my King of the Hill
I'm so sad... Bill ...
I miss you. ... Woody (Feb. 2018)

woodbuck27
06-01-2018, 07:33 PM
I've had the most wonderful life.

I give the credit for my life to having so many solid mentors and decent folks that cared for me. One of those was my best companion, my Dear Father.

On the occasion my Dad's Birthday this past April I wrote this Poem:

A Father's Love

How fleeting the years, how time does fly.
Once just a far away thought; I came to a Man.
Suddenly into my life you, so lovely, my eyes gleam
Your presence, laughter, ever serious though smile.
A determined young child 'set on that target' your goal..
A companion, respect, a tool for my soul.

Often you warmed my heart and and set my soul.
You grew so fast, moments with you my minds eye.
Small Child to Teen growing stronger, the marvel your Life,
Once and always at your side, to stand forever.
To pick up the pieces whenever you fall.
I merely wanted to hold your hand as you stood tall.

The inevitable Truth, you set out on your own,
Dear Child of mine your never alone.
No matter the circumstance that keeps us apart,
Your solidly remaining, always in my heart.
Never fret for 'whatever you go through'
No matter what, I'll always love you. ..... Woody ... 5 April 2018

I dedicated this to my Dear Father and his name was 'Bert'. Bert was 'the best MAN. and 'my best friend'.

mraynrand
06-01-2018, 09:03 PM
^^^ That’s not a bad effort there Woodbuck.

run pMc
06-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Stepped away from this thread for a few days, and now it looks like Richie Incognito hijacked Woody's account.

woodbuck27
06-04-2018, 01:41 AM
Stepped away from this thread for a few days, and now it looks like Richie Incognito hijacked Woody's account.

Hahahahahaha