PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Vaughn ... It looks like 'the Tiger' is out and The Canuck' is in

woodbuck27
06-08-2018, 12:36 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2779974-lindsey-vonn-pk-subban-attend-cmt-music-awards-amid-dating-rumors?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nhl

Lindsey Vonn, P.K. Subban Attend CMT Music Awards Amid Dating Rumors

MIKE CHIARI ... JUNE 7, 2018

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/YLu3xlpf60hBaP9xTzUe6j4-ZeZJ-HI4dwSc2wakXn61VbhPoZUfLfMD2hWjrqZv_suP=s128

Comment woodbuck27:

Looks like Lindsey may be feeling Motherly and in PK Subban she has the Most talented Defenseman in the NHL and a top candidate for winning his second 'Norris Trophy' for the NHL's Top Defenseman this year.

He's a heck of a fine fella with an awesome sense of humour and comes from a great upbringing ( his Father is a School Principle). Even though the Montreal Canadians traded him to Nashville in what was a terrible move by the HABS, as he was tremendously popular and much loved in Montreal

He's a loyal Man. PK Subban didn't retarck his Annual 1 Million Dollar contribution to the Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation after and since that trade what ** two years ago. Checking**

** On June 29, 2016, Subban, in a blockbuster move was traded to the Nashville Predators in exchange for defenceman Shea Weber.

I mean if you want Genes and children what do you do go Tiger Golf Or PK Subban Star Hockey Player hahaha there's no choice there. The other thing is PK Subban is clean - clean squeaky clean.

I don't know if I've seen Lindsey Vonn look better or happier. Again is it happy PK Subban or moody Tiger Wood's another 'no brainer'.

Nice choice Lindsey Vonn and you better have your shit together as PK Subban surely does.

mraynrand
06-08-2018, 07:20 PM
Thanks Woodbark, now I don't need to buy The Star next time I'm at the grocery store.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but there are actually black players playing in the NHL? Holy fudge. :tup:

What's next, Asian players in the NFL?

Joemailman
06-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Rumor has it that at Thanksgiving Dinner Lindsey will only eat dark meat.

Zool
06-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Excuse my ignorance, but there are actually black players playing in the NHL? Holy fudge. :tup:

What's next, Asian players in the NFL?

Can’t tell if dumb or terrible attempt at humor.

Zool
06-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Rumor has it that at Thanksgiving Dinner Lindsey will only eat dark meat.

:rs: