PDA

View Full Version : Family Night & Live Streaming

Radagast
08-03-2018, 01:54 PM
A lot of us will not be attending the 2018 Packers Family Night. However live streaming of the event should be possible.
If anyone knows how to access the Saturday night event for live streaming, I and many others will be very grateful. Local GB TV / Regional coverage / etc.

Thanks
:-)

mraynrand
08-03-2018, 04:01 PM
I will be live streaming after 4-5 beers.

Radagast
08-03-2018, 04:18 PM
I will be live streaming after 4-5 beers.

Rodney Dangerfield ! Your Back !

gbgary
08-03-2018, 05:33 PM
For fans not attending the event, it will be televised on TODAY’S TMJ4 in Milwaukee, in conjunction with NBC26 in Green Bay, as well as on WKOW-TV in Madison, WXOW-TV in LaCrosse, WQOW-TV in Eau Claire, WAOW-TV in Wausau, KQDS-TV in Duluth-Superior and WLUC-TV in Escanaba-Marquette.
Lance Allan from TODAY’S TMJ4 will host the broadcast, which will also feature the voices of the Packers, Wayne Larrivee and Larry McCarren, along with Jon Erickson, Cameron Moreland and Charlie Sokaitis from NBC26.

got this from the Packers' site. google those stations and see if they're streaming.

Zool
08-03-2018, 11:02 PM
Rodney Dangerfield ! Your Back !

His back what?

red
08-04-2018, 12:01 PM
this shit isn't even worth watching after they got rid of the scrimmage part

its one thing to watch a practice in person, but its just dumb to watch one on TV or PAY to go see it live

gbgary
08-04-2018, 05:59 PM
they got rid of the scrimmage part? ugh!

gbgary
08-04-2018, 06:08 PM
just saw/heard the news guy on tmj4 say they're streaming on their .com and on their app.

Radagast
08-04-2018, 07:37 PM
just saw/heard the news guy on tmj4 say they're streaming on their .com and on their app.

I can't find a live stream for family night. Once again the fans are the ones that must miss out.

Hope I can get a stream of the game Thursday night.

Harlan Huckleby
08-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Geez, just flipped on tv and they got Wayne and Larry calling the practice this year.

this is like Howard Cosell's scenes in Woody Allen movies. There was excitement in their voices as they described the punter hitting balls downfield. All that is missing is some canned crowd noise.

mraynrand
08-04-2018, 11:32 PM
Sounds like the whole thing was riveting.

Pugger
08-05-2018, 11:57 AM
I watched the Brewers instead...

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2018, 12:01 PM
I ended up watching for over an hour, although used DVR to fast forward as needed. Wayne & Larry had enough fun facts to keep me half-listening.

mraynrand
08-05-2018, 12:02 PM
this is like Howard Cosell's scenes in Woody Allen movies.

The Cosell appearances on the Odd Couple were much better.

Or the imitation in Better off Dead:

https://youtu.be/zuFZE8lxZ5g

red
08-05-2018, 12:35 PM
I ended up watching for over an hour, although used DVR to fast forward as needed. Wayne & Larry had enough fun facts to keep me half-listening.

was it like last year, where they would show a-rod throw a few passes, then go to commercial, then come back and talk about how some players are doing drills at one end of the field " but right now we have an interview with the junior assistant to the associate director of uniforms to talk about how they added 2% more sparkles to the paint on the helmets this year compared to last"

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2018, 12:59 PM
was it like last year, where they would show a-rod throw a few passes, then go to commercial, then come back and talk about how some players are doing drills at one end of the field " but right now we have an interview with the junior assistant to the associate director of uniforms to talk about how they added 2% more sparkles to the paint on the helmets this year compared to last"

Ya, that was the show exactly. Plus, for all the new players I didn't know, Larry and Wayne agreed they weren't sure if they would make the team, but the player had some special talent. It was a good Saturday night.

Zool
08-06-2018, 01:18 AM
Family night is brutal on the Oline

mraynrand
08-06-2018, 07:16 AM
Family night is brutal online

FIFY