PDA

View Full Version : 2018 NFL Season Packerrats Pro Pickem 'Tradition since 2006'.

woodbuck27
08-05-2018, 08:01 AM
GOOD day Packerrats !

Here's all the information you'll need to get into the real action and knowing more about the NFL as a whole. The following gets you signed up to compete in this NFL Season's Pro Pickem. I'm betting that if you give this a chance you'll enhance your NFL fan experience.

I named our Packerrats Pro Pickem Group: Packerrats Pickers. What is important is to on the promt use Group I.D. No. 6953 and you simply to begin get a Yahoo Account and go to the Pro Pickem in Yahoo Fantasy Football and as of last week Yahoo is up and ready to fly in all Fantasy NFL Football events likr Fantasy Team and Survival League Competion's.

It's easy.

1. Become a Yahoo member.
2. Go to the Pro Pickem in Yahoo Fantasy Football.
3. Our Group I. D. No. Is : 6953
4. Select and enter your Pick Select Name.
5.Follow the remaining options.

As we always do you have to select your prediction of which Team will win all weekly matchups on a Point Value Pro Rated basis.

Again this season our Packerrat Champion will be determined at the completion of the regular seasons schedule.

So there you go Packerrats and about a whole month to get into this exciting and challenging event that will certainly enhance your experience an enjoying the NFL.

My hope is that this Season we have more than 20 participants in our Packerrats Pro Pickem.

I want to see 'YOU' be our 2018 NFL Season Packerrats Pro Pickem Champ.

GO PACK GO !

Woody.

Our Pro Pickem remains active throughout the NFL Playoffs.

texaspackerbacker
08-05-2018, 01:44 PM
It asks for a password. What is the password for this league?

Radagast
08-05-2018, 02:09 PM
It asks for a password. What is the password for this league?

Yes, you forgot to supply a password. :wave:

pbmax
08-05-2018, 06:49 PM
I am guessing GoPackGo.

SudsMcBucky
08-07-2018, 11:34 AM
I am guessing GoPackGo.

I'm guessing TheBearsStillSuck.

KYPack
08-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Hey, Supply the password, wild Moose!

texaspackerbacker
08-31-2018, 01:04 AM
Is this thing gonna happen this year or not?

Anti-Polar Bear
08-31-2018, 01:52 AM
Password is: FuckBlackMambaRand

OhCanada! also works.

:)

smuggler
08-31-2018, 04:21 AM
Last year's pass was an RNG string. No hope of guessing. :-)

wpony
08-31-2018, 11:10 PM
did we ever get the password trying to sign up thanks george

mmmdk
09-03-2018, 07:59 AM
The password is password?

smuggler
09-03-2018, 01:03 PM
The password is password?

Nope, it sure isn't.

I did the only sensible thing and made a new group. If woody doesn't get back to us with the password before Thursday, we can use mine. Otherwise, we can use his group.

Hello Packerrats,

You have been invited to join smuggler's Private Group in Yahoo Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 37905
Password: ratspass

The commissioner of this group has sent the following note:
Join the damn league!
We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

>> JOIN NOW! << (https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup?gid=37905&password=ratspass)

KYPack
09-03-2018, 01:21 PM
I joined up. When I made my picks, it wouldn't let me assign confidence points. Anybody know the trick to do that?

smuggler
09-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Try it again, KYPack. I don't remember if I've played on Packerrats before. But I didn't have the confidence points activated. Fixed it in the settings.

Rastak
09-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Nope, it sure isn't.

I did the only sensible thing and made a new group. If woody doesn't get back to us with the password before Thursday, we can use mine. Otherwise, we can use his group.

Is this the official one?

KYPack
09-03-2018, 06:57 PM
That was it, Smuggie.

C'mon Rasta and everybody, join up!

Radagast
09-03-2018, 07:00 PM
Woodbuck dumped this thread upon us and then like any horney moose ran off to mount cows.

I belong to another site that has a Pick'em and does not need a password to play. Perhaps another ambitious packerrat will set up another site in time to have enough to join in?

:glug:

KYPack
09-03-2018, 07:03 PM
Woodbuck dumped this thread upon us and then like any horney moose ran off to mount cows.

I belong to another site that has a Pick'em and does not need a password to play. Perhaps another ambitious packerrat will set up another site in time to have enough to join in?

Read the shit.

Go to Yahoo and use the id and pword set up by Smuggler

Group ID#: 37905
Password: ratspass

pbmax
09-03-2018, 08:32 PM
I'm in. Its working.

Cheesehead Craig
09-03-2018, 09:59 PM
In

Zool
09-03-2018, 11:15 PM

If you’re going to post and be active here, please stop talking about the other site you belong to and how much better it is over there.

Radagast
09-03-2018, 11:54 PM
If you’re going to post and be active here, please stop talking about the other site you belong to and how much better it is over there.

I visit more than just this site, perhaps you need to expand your experience beyond the narrow views of only one site. Also just what gives you the right to dictate behavior to anyone. Examine your own self more closely and you would be more reserved about telling others how to act.

To quote a great man,"If you mind your own business, then you won't be minding mine."

Zool
09-04-2018, 10:17 AM
To quote another great man, "Don't be a dick"

You aren't granted posting rights here by a government decree. I've asked you a couple times now to stop pimping other sites.

Radagast
09-04-2018, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=Zool;982717"
You aren't granted posting rights here by a government decree. I've asked you a couple times now to stop pimping other sites.[/QUOTE]

Having not named any other sites, you have again chosen the wrong verb in a failed effort to intimidate a member. Go back to your Lego blocks and leave the grownups in pease.

Zool
09-04-2018, 08:49 PM
Sorry to derail this thread. I’ll take care of it in another way.

smuggler
09-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Actually a little worried about woody, now. Anyone have comms with him off-line?

pbmax
09-04-2018, 09:20 PM
PM'd him a day or two ago. No word. I don't have an email for him.

pbmax
09-05-2018, 07:05 PM
Everyone should join up. Its a ton of fun. Even if you miss the Thursday game, you can still be in it. One game won't kill your chances. Take it from me, I will miss Week 3 entirely and still be competitive until I miss Week 9.

pbmax
09-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Plus 1 for the picks named "Where's Janis?".

woodbuck27
09-05-2018, 11:28 PM
My golly fellas the password is the same as always but my error. I apologize for this ommission.

The password is: superbowlorbust.

This year it's as always ' a Private Group called : packerrats pickers.

The Group I. D. Number is 6953.

For posterity pbmax my E Mail Address is: woodbuck27@yahoo.ca

Again I'm sorry I made this ommission and please Packerrats I'd like to see a really good turnout for this Annual Packerrat Seasonal event and I gurantee it's fun or exciting.

There is still to and through Saturday to get onboard as if you don't get a pick in for T
the first Thursday Night game you only lose 1 confidence point.

Please give it a wrill fellas.

Woody

woodbuck27
09-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Actually a little worried about woody, now. Anyone have comms with him off-line?

This has been a weird Summer for me with so much business etc. In Quebec and New Brunswick and as a result I've been thrown off my normal routine.

I went into the Yahoo Pro Pickem' not long ago this evening to see just me in the group; so I knew something was up.

There is thankfully lots of time to get aboard.

woodbuck27
09-05-2018, 11:52 PM
PM'd him a day or two ago. No word. I don't have an email for him.

woodbuck27@yahoo.ca is my E Mail Address.

LEWCWA
09-06-2018, 12:55 AM
My golly fellas the password is the same as always but my error. I apologize for this ommission.

The password is: superbowlorbust.

This year it's as always ' a Private Group called : packerrats pickers.

The Group I. D. Number is

For posterity pbmax my E Mail Address is: woodbuck27@yahoo.ca

Again I'm sorry I made this ommission and please Packerrats I'd like to see a really good turnout for this Annual Packerrat Seasonal event and I gurantee it's fun or exciting.

There is still to and through Saturday to get onboard as if you don't get a pick in for T
the first Thursday Night game you only lose 1 confidence point.

Please give it a wrill fellas.

Woody

They set up a new one just join it. I don't think everyone is going to change now.

smuggler
09-06-2018, 05:21 AM
Yeah, it makes the most sense for you to just join this league. I'll make you the commissioner once you join.

woodbuck27
09-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Yeah, it makes the most sense for you to just join this league. I'll make you the commissioner once you join.

I'm already in your Group smuggler; joined last night and Thanks so much for stepping up Packer Fan.

woodbuck27
09-06-2018, 09:06 AM
Where is esoxx? He's not in yet !

Otherwise we have 16 joined by Thursday 6 Sept. @ 9:14 AM CST.

I would really like to see 20 plus members (whatever) get in this exciting event this Season. It's going to be a fun year Packerrats. I can't hardly wait to see Bears at Packers Sunday evening.

I'll have my Packer regalia on at Hooters Greenfield Park Quebec, Canada; the Home of the Greenfield Park Packers and the bar I made 'the official Green Bay Packer Sports Bar' for Greater Montreal, Canada.

Cheesehead Craig
09-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Plus 1 for the picks named "Where's Janis?".

Gracias.

gbgary
09-06-2018, 06:13 PM

smuggler
09-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Join the group by clicking this link. (https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup?gid=37905&password=ratspass)

esoxx
09-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Where is esoxx? He's not in yet !

Otherwise we have 16 joined by Thursday 6 Sept. @ 9:14 AM CST.

I would really like to see 20 plus members (whatever) get in this exciting event this Season. It's going to be a fun year Packerrats. I can't hardly wait to see Bears at Packers Sunday evening.

I'll have my Packer regalia on at Hooters Greenfield Park Quebec, Canada; the Home of the Greenfield Park Packers and the bar I made 'the official Green Bay Packer Sports Bar' for Greater Montreal, Canada.

Good day fine Sir. I just got in. Looks like a deep and talented crew in there.

Best of luck this season! :glug:

Cheesehead Craig
09-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Come on, we only need 1 more to make it 20. Do it for the Woody!

pbmax
09-06-2018, 07:19 PM
I think Pugger was in there last year. Harvey was too.

Where are all the old guys? Shadow, Maxie and Patler? Right up a seniors alley: inexpensive and oddly predictable.

pbmax
09-08-2018, 09:58 PM
THERE IS STILL TIME TO JOIN!!! LET' GET TO THE MID TWENTIES!

jmbarnes101
09-10-2018, 12:47 AM
Why is the Bears +6.5 showing as a wrong outcome? I’m confused.

ThunderDan
09-10-2018, 07:14 AM
Why is the Bears +6.5 showing as a wrong outcome? I’m confused.

The league doesn’t play against the spread. It is straight up win or lose.

woodbuck27
09-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Good day fine Sir. I just got in. Looks like a deep and talented crew in there.

Best of luck this season! :glug:

Right back to you esoxx and good luck to everyone in this Seasons Pro Pickem.

I'm very pleased to see 20 Packerrats in this season and congratulations to all of you for entering. It'll be a blast.

Woody

Rastak
09-16-2018, 04:05 PM
How about that Rastak guy at the top of the heep this week......I suppose I should wait to crow until after the rest of the games....knowing me I'll be near the bottom.

pbmax
10-01-2018, 10:45 AM
Res still has a substantial lead, but the newsletter I want to subscribe to is KYPack.

He is 43-17 straight up.

Rastak
10-02-2018, 05:50 AM
Res still has a substantial lead, but the newsletter I want to subscribe to is KYPack.

He is 43-17 straight up.

Yea, he’s kicking some ass. Close competition and you are back into the mix.

gbgary
10-22-2018, 05:16 PM
i forgot to hit save a couple of weeks ago and since bailed. can i get my money back?

pbmax
10-22-2018, 07:07 PM
i forgot to hit save a couple of weeks ago and since bailed. can i get my money back?

Join back in. At this rate, you will catch me before December.

Rastak
11-18-2018, 06:12 PM
Well, ya can't win 'em all.....

Cheesehead Craig
11-19-2018, 09:31 AM
I thought I filled out my picks but apparently didn't save it. So I'm out.

woodbuck27
12-03-2018, 09:39 AM
I thought I filled out my picks but apparently didn't save it. So I'm out.

This is vital and this Season using a new Internet System; SAMSUNG Android and Tablet; I 've been guilty of neglect.

You have to ensure your picks by checking ' Group Picks '.

The operative question is: Are your picks posted as you intend them to be.

woodbuck27
12-03-2018, 09:45 AM
Yea, he’s kicking some ass. Close competition and you are back into the mix.

Through 13 weeks minus MNF; KY is doing better than any Pro.

He's nailing it in my view a difficult Season to figure it out.

ThunderDan
12-03-2018, 02:32 PM
This is vital and this Season using a new Internet System; SAMSUNG Android and Tablet; I 've been guilty of neglect.

You have to ensure your picks by checking ' Group Picks '.

The operative question is: Are your picks posted as you intend them to be.
Actually, after you make your picks and save them there is a place where it will say that this weeks picks are Complete in green under the Status heading.

woodbuck27
12-30-2018, 07:38 PM
Actually, after you make your picks and save them there is a place where it will say that this weeks picks are Complete in green under the Status heading.

Yes as long as you post the tie breaker section.

I advise checking the Group Picks section as a certain precaution.

woodbuck27
12-30-2018, 07:51 PM
I want to congratulate esoxx as our Packerrats 2018 Season Champion.

Our runner Up is ThunderDan who one year will be our Champion as he plays this event well.

As we generally see KYPack and Danish Pastry had solid results. It was good to see Rastak back in this event.

Most of all I want to thank all who signed on this year for doing so. Without a good turnout this event wouldn't be the same. Please come back and compete in the 2019 Season.

I wish Y'all a Happy , healthy and prosperous 2019.

I hope the Green Bay Packer Brass somehow manage to make the necessary moves required to give our beloved Packers a real chance within 2- 3 years. We can expect then to see a lot of changes to the Roster.

GO PACK GO !

Woody

esoxx
12-30-2018, 09:12 PM
Thanks Woody. It was a tough slog and grind to the end.

Happy New Year to you and Mae!:glug:

mmmdk
12-31-2018, 10:11 AM
Congrats to esoxx; all hail the new pick'em Champion. :pack:

woodbuck27
12-31-2018, 10:55 AM
Thanks Woody. It was a tough slog and grind to the end.

Happy New Year to you and Mae!:glug:

On behalf of Mae and I; Thanks esoxx. Happy New Year 2019 to you and all you love Packer fan.

In my Pro Pickem world, your the man to try to stay close to down to the wire esoxx. Your a strong competitor that must be respected for your analytical skills. I'll try to .

I thought this was a difficult Season to do analysis. Maybe think a lot more out of the box. It seemed to me that there were an unusual number of upsets and Road Dog wins. This is the stuff that makes the Pro Pickem very interesting and 'of course' there's the excitement of a big schedule on Game Day. The stuff I watched on the TV Sunday as the games went down to the wire was exciting.

This season I enjoyed the play of the Rookie QB's. The Green Bay Packers need to find one as a solid backup to Aaron Rodgers. How is it that the current backup cannot put any points on the board? The score in yesterday's seasonal final at Lambeau Field is beyond disappointing.

Does the ship need to be rebuilt from belly to gunnels? It's certainly time to make some disceasions and greatly increase CAP space. We have to see the Packers keep Aaron Rodgers ass off the ground because he's resembling a paper doll.

Does anyone recall that time he injured himself falling off the end of the bench early in his career? Did that really happen? hahaaha :whaa:

GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27
12-31-2018, 11:16 AM
Congrats to esoxx; all hail the new pick'em Champion. :pack:

You did well again this Season mmmdk and your competitiveness is respected.

ThunderDan is close to being Champion. A tad of tweaking should get you closer. You need to be in the game to have that edge, the moxy. The real edge IMO comes from that inner voice. Mine wasn;t talking to me a whole bunch this Season. I sucked ! :sad:

My compliments specifically to Rastak, Radagast, LEWCWA, MadScientist and wpony.

KYPack....holly crap Packer fan. I won't build you a casket just yet. That's the Pro Pickem in a nutshell. Cruising along and ....wham ! All the same KY you had an amazingly solid Season. Your game was over the top of all so deemed NFL Experts. Over the years I've seen similiar results and our members.We should be very proud of the NFL ' smarts ' on Packerrats

Keep on truckin' KY.

I can't hardly wait for the 2019 Pro Pickem to begin and if I'm not around here sign me up; first we need to give the Packers some serious attention and this 'off season'. They suck terribly !

woody

mmmdk
12-31-2018, 01:46 PM
You're a gem, woodbuck27.

I have a strong urge to revisit Green Bay next season, anyone who'd want to meet up, say in august (yup, preseason) or september can pm me though I won't make a definite decision as of now.

Happy New Year from Denmark.

woodbuck27
12-31-2018, 02:33 PM
You're a gem, woodbuck27.

I have a strong urge to revisit Green Bay next season, anyone who'd want to meet up, say in august (yup, preseason) or september can pm me though I won't make a definite decision as of now.

Happy New Year from Denmark.

Thank You Sir Packer Fan from Denmark.

woodbuck27
01-04-2019, 11:55 PM
The Pro Pickem we were in this Season doesn't appear to be set up for the Playoff's.

So...it appears that is out this Season.

Looking back on this thread the Pro Pickem I did set up and neglected to include the Password superbowlorbust or the one we used in years past.

So that is good to go and the Playoffs if anyone desires to try the playoff Pickem.

@ I checked to confirm that fact. It's ready to go.

My suggestion is that... our Pickem Season is over.

Just sit back and enjoy the excitement.

woodbuck27
01-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Nope, it sure isn't.

smuggler

Attention ... Attention ... Attention

It's Sat. 5 Jan. 2019 and 7:46 EST and I am enquiring into the possibility thst we can get the ability to make the playoff picks as an extention to our Pro Pickem Season; as we normally do for this group?

We're Group Number 37905 with the Password = ratspass

I don't have Commissioner privalege, thus cannot do this. This has to be ticked by Groups Commissioner who is smuggler.

At the bottom of the site settings you'll see the setting to include the playoff picks.

I just checked your settings Smuggler and if your alerted will you get this revision made ASAP. The first Playoff Matchup beging around 4:30 PM EST. Indy @ Houston. All of the matchups look interesting.

I'm sorry for this 'so late inquiry and request', but I just went into tjhe Pro Pickem to make the Early Playoff Picks and discovered this matter.

If you can maage this thanks so much.

woody

woodbuck27
01-05-2019, 03:15 PM
If you want to try this maybe as a first time for some fun...

I have an NFL PLAYOFFS PRO PICKEM SET UP NOW:

GROUP NAME IS PACKERRATS PICKERS.

GROUP ID is 6953

Password is superbowlorbust....note all small characters.