PDA

View Full Version : WHO WILL BE THE PACKERS LEADER RUSHER at END OF SEASON ?

Bretsky
08-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Any thoughts on who ends up being our #1 RB ??

Bretsky
08-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Curious what da Rats think. Bretsky is getting into poll creating season to draw some interesting debates and thoughts for FF

So who emerges as the #1 RB in Green Bay this year ?

And in an auction fantasy football format, is there any GB running back you would deem as the great cost effective buy. Who brings you the most value in a PPR Format ? Looking for thoughts for my NY League

Cheers All
B

bobblehead
08-10-2018, 12:32 AM
Ty Montgomery. He might not be the leading rusher, but he will be right there in total yards and probably log as many snaps as anyone.

mraynrand
08-10-2018, 06:27 AM
I'm still waiting to see if anyone else will get suspended. rn I'd say Williams. Hopefully Monty will have more catches than runs. Be nice if they all got more snaps - as in running out clock of games already put away.

RashanGary
08-10-2018, 11:50 AM
Williams looks at least 10 lbs bigger and moving just as well. McCarthy loves big running backs. Honestly, I have no clue because Williams might have closed the gap.

Vincenzo
08-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Jamall Williams got my vote based on ONE single meaningless preseason game vs. the Titans.

Harlan Huckleby
08-10-2018, 01:00 PM
I voted Jones but Williams keeps getting better.

Harlan Huckleby
08-10-2018, 01:12 PM
The 12 most common surnames of African Americans, in order.
Could pretty much fill an NFL Hall of Fame from past 50 years.

WILLIAMS
JOHNSON
SMITH
JONES
BROWN
JACKSON
DAVIS
THOMAS
HARRIS
ROBINSON
TAYLOR
WILSON

Pardon the interruption.

Rutnstrut
08-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Ty Montgomery. He might not be the leading rusher, but he will be right there in total yards and probably log as many snaps as anyone.

So you figure they other RB's are going to get injured as often as Monty? That's the only way he equals their snaps as a RB.

mraynrand
08-10-2018, 03:49 PM
The 12 most common surnames of African Americans, in order.
Could pretty much fill an NFL Hall of Fame from past 50 years.

WILLIAMS
JOHNSON
SMITH
JONES
BROWN
JACKSON
DAVIS
THOMAS
HARRIS
ROBINSON
TAYLOR
WILSON

Pardon the interruption.

SMITH
JOHNSON
MILLER
BROWN
JONES
WILLIAMS
DAVIS
ANDERSON
WILSON
MARTIN
TAYLOR
MOORE

PTI

Radagast
08-10-2018, 04:21 PM
How well a teams RB/RBs perform is directly tied to the blocking they receive. GB's O-Line/TEs should be able to perform the technical blocking schemes needed to execute a running attack that opposing defences will have to respect I have faith that the RBs will, as a unit, run for a combined total in excess of 1300 yards. I picked Montgomery to lead the unit, but luck/good fortune could just as easily place Williams at #1. No matter, as platooning the RBs in and out will become a normal occurrence.

pbmax
08-11-2018, 07:48 AM
Jones if he gets healthy. He won the spot last year after Monty got hurt and he was better than Williams.

wthigoot
08-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Jones should get the focus once he is back. As long as it is not Rodgers or this year's Samkon Gado equivalent, it should be OK.